View Full Version : How Whites took over America

nunaem
3rd April 2012, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tacvR87FzBU

;D

iOWNme
3rd April 2012, 04:00 PM
WTF is this crap?

Im 5 min in......And........just.........WTF?

This is so over the top blatant anti-white propaganda it is ridiculous. Using small pieces of truth, it paints the white man who came here as a racist, ignorant FOOLS. Not that there werent some racist ignorant fools, but come on....9 min in.......Is this a joke?

mamboni
3rd April 2012, 04:12 PM
Interesting. The producer/director is satirizing the pro-open immigration leftists, projecting them and their self-serving arguments on the whites settling the new world. Ostensibly the natives are assuming the role of the present day white European majority of today. I suppose the correct answer is obvious: "We are not interested in appeasing your diversity philosophy and this is our fucking land and you are fucking trespassing. So stick your devious self-serving arguments up your collective arses and scram."

iOWNme
3rd April 2012, 04:56 PM
Interesting. The producer/director is satirizing the pro-open immigration leftists, projecting them and their self-serving arguments on the whites settling the new world. Ostensibly the natives are assuming the role of the present day white European majority of today. I suppose the correct answer is obvious: "We are not interested in appeasing your diversity philosophy and this is our fucking land and you are fucking trespassing. So stick your devious self-serving arguments up your collective arses and scram."

I watched it again after reading your comment. Then i read the youtube comments...... Is this a Pro White movie? :)

mamboni
3rd April 2012, 05:06 PM
I watched it again after reading your comment. Then i read the youtube comments...... Is this a Pro White movie? :)

It depends on how broadly one interprets it. If one empathizes with the Indians and sees the Whites as invaders, then one must acknowledge that the present day Whites are in a similar predicament vis-a-vis open and illegal immigration and multiculturalism (e.g. the film sympathizes with White plight). But, a present day minority might argue that it is anti-white because present day Whites are getting done to them what they did to the Indians and they justly deserve their fate (e.g. Whitey deserves to be destroyed - karma). In short, this is a mind-fucking propaganda film and should be held at arm's length.

nunaem
3rd April 2012, 05:14 PM

Yes, It skewers the anti-white talking points by putting them in the context of European colonization of America. It's not intended to criticize the colonization of America though.

But, a present day minority might argue that it is anti-white because present day Whites are getting done to them what they did to the Indians and they justly deserve their fate (e.g. Whitey deserves to be destroyed - karma). In short, this is a mind-fucking propaganda film and should be held at arm's length.

It would be a good thing if they made this argument. They would basically be admitting that Whites are being wronged. The easy response would be: two wrongs don't make a right. You can't justify genocide against Whites because of what a small minority of their ancestors did 400 years ago.

Shami-Amourae
3rd April 2012, 07:59 PM
That was amazing. I can't believe how hard I laughed watching that. It's just so accurate, that I can't help but laugh.

Glass
3rd April 2012, 11:46 PM
was it really a fleet of 100 ships or more that set sail for and landed upon the Americas? Seems a bit "exagerated" to me.

I remember watching an episode of Time Team USA where they archeologied one of, or even the first settlement. It was about Fort Raleigh. I think there the ships came in twos and threes.

I like all the PC speak. Nazis, genetics, advanced mathematics, it's for the children. hehe.

Shami-Amourae
4th April 2012, 12:58 PM
Bump.

JDRock
4th April 2012, 02:07 PM
ummm...ill take kennewick man for 400 pionts sir.

LastResort
4th April 2012, 02:11 PM
Could be interpreted so many ways.

Well done.

JDRock
4th April 2012, 02:15 PM
one does not need a video to prove to the lazy red man,that kennewick man PRECEEDED every indian civilization by 10,000 years... so cochise, pull the bottle of red eye out of your mouth and put it on the table next to all those welfare checks the "hateful" white man gave you and do some friggin math.

mamboni
4th April 2012, 02:26 PM
Regarding this film and the tortured arguments presented, I would strongly advise one to avoid complex and devious arguments and byzantine discussions when one's life, liberty and property are at stake. One should keep it simple: "Why are you trespassing on my property? Keep it short and real simple. If you don't have a good reason to invade my privacy, then you best be on your way. If you are slow to understand my words, then you can meet Mr. Remington and his lead friends."

D sciple
4th April 2012, 03:11 PM
Nice vid IMO, very deep.

nunaem
4th April 2012, 03:19 PM
Regarding this film and the tortured arguments presented, I would strongly advise one to avoid complex and devious arguments and byzantine discussions when one's life, liberty and property are at stake.

That's the point of the video, to show how tortured and ridiculous the anti-whites arguments are by putting them in a different context. It's purely satire and shouldn't be taken seriously.

DMac
5th April 2012, 09:41 AM
Pretty well done, IMO.

Awoke
5th April 2012, 12:45 PM
tagging

Shami-Amourae
23rd April 2013, 01:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
BUMP.

Hillbilly
23rd April 2013, 09:31 AM
Wow, well done, this is exactly the kind of crap they have doing to us for quite some time now. When the shoe is on the other foot it becomes even more clear, although not clear enough for most of the brain dead "TV and Sports" crowd to understand.

Shami-Amourae
23rd December 2013, 10:16 PM
Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl9HMSTHeTg

Silver Rocket Bitches!
24th December 2013, 11:43 AM
Great parody of diversity. The arguments that are used to bust down cultural walls, mostly white, are paper thin. Whites cannot celebrate their culture, they must diversify. To do otherwise, would be supremacist. All other cultures, however, may be proud of their heritage and celebrate. You'll never seen anyone chastised for speaking out about black supremacy. It's a thick double standard and people are getting sick of it. Perhaps it is a plan to foment racial tension. Time will tell.