PDA

View Full Version : It Begins… Youths Screaming “This Is For Trayvon” Beat 78 Year-Old White Man in Toled

General of Darkness
4th April 2012, 02:52 PM
Hate fueled weekend beating says elderly man

Updated: Tuesday, 03 Apr 2012, 10:32 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 03 Apr 2012, 8:02 PM EDT

by Jennifer Steck, FOX Toledo News reporter (http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/about_us/personalities/Jennifer-Steck-biography)

TOLEDO, Ohio (WUPW) - Saturday afternoon around 4:45 p.m., 78-year-old Dallas Watts was walking home from the gas station at the corner of Starr and White in East Toledo.

He was confronted by six juveniles between the ages of 11 to 17, both white and black, and for the next three or four minutes was nearly beaten to death because of, as he says, the color of his skin.
"This white man said, 'Take him down!' and the next thing I knew, I was sucker punched from the back," Watts said.
For the next four minutes, the group of juveniles punched and kicked Watts, until he nearly passed out. Two customers at the nearby gas station stepped in to help.

"All I could hear before I passed out, 'Don't kill him, or we all go to jail,'" Watts recalled. "If (the customers) had not gotten involved, he would have killed me."

Watts is calling the weekend attack that occurred a block away from his Mason Street home a hate crime. During the attack, Watts says he brought up Trayvon Martin, the Florida teen killed by a block watch member Feb. 26. (http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpps/news/national/south/questions-answers-about-neighborhood-shooting-nt12-jpe_4120261)

"Why me? Remember Trayvon! Remember Trayvon!," Watts recalled. "I meant it as a peaceful way. What happened to Trayvon, I was not responsible for, I live 1,000 miles away! But they kept saying, 'Kill him! Kill Him! Kill him!' because I'm a white man."

On him at the time was a credit card, wallet, house keys and two bags of pork rinds for his dogs. The only thing stolen from him were the bags of pork rinds, leading Watts to believe the attack was racially charged.

"I have heard that there were some comments made, some racial comments made, but that we're still investigating," said Toledo police Sgt. Phil Toney. "We can't really confirm that one way or the other at this point. We still have not talked with Mr. Watts yet. We're going to be talking to him a little bit later."

Watts, who remains sore from the attack but will be fine physically, he has since contacted a lawyer to file charges with U.S. Attorney General for a hate crime.
"You don't pick somebody's body up off the sidewalk and let somebody else give him a lick to kick the ribs," he said. "That was malicious intent. That was a hate crime and I want them punished for it!"

Three of the six youths alleged to have been involved in the attack have been charged, Sgt. Toney said. Two of the unidentified youths were charged with one count each of robbery while another youth was charged with disorderly conduct.

Twisted Titan
4th April 2012, 02:58 PM
disorderly conduct?

What about fricken attempted murder?

Twisted Titan
4th April 2012, 03:00 PM
I just had a wild thought......what would have happended if they beat a Real jewish man.....I wonder what would have happened then?

Down1
4th April 2012, 03:07 PM
Friggin wiggers involved in the attack better not be the reason these jerks aren't charged with fed civil rights crimes.
Good for the victim in pursuing these charges.

ShortJohnSilver
4th April 2012, 03:11 PM
Only thing they stole was the pork rinds ... talk about low-class ...

MAGNES
4th April 2012, 03:13 PM
First post of my thread documenting the media, railroading, inflaming,
very deliberate on the medias part knowing the real truth.

It started already.
Police: Trayvon protesters ransack store | News - Home (http://www.local10.com/news/Police-Trayvon-protesters-ransack-store/-/1717324/9719674/-/xctonpz/-/index.html)

I think there has already been a few of these and the media is not
connecting the crimes to their efforts and the case.

two youts beat the hell out of man with hammer Florida
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-27/news/os-attempted-homicide-seminole-20120327_1_critical-condition-attackers-second-man
http://cofcc.org/2012/04/two-teens-beat-50-year-old-with-hammer-near-sanford-fl/

A lot is going to happen in the near future.

Stay away from packs of negros.

Los Angeles Riots (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?60096-Los-Angeles-Riots)

mike88
4th April 2012, 03:14 PM
stay alert. These animals have been riled up by the msm. The real agenda may be gun control, martial law, or some other expansion of the facist police state.

chad
4th April 2012, 03:17 PM
great. i have to go to milwaukee next week /shudder

osoab
4th April 2012, 03:23 PM
great. i have to go to milwaukee next week /shudder

Better than heading to Detroit or Atlanta.

Uncle Salty
4th April 2012, 03:54 PM
The race wars are coming. They are tending to the kindling as we speak. Soon, it shall begin.

Charlie was about 40 years early in his prediction.

Libertytree
4th April 2012, 04:26 PM
Here's something to think about. What if that old man had a gun and shot 1 or 2 of those little pricks? It don't take a rocket scientist to think that through.

joboo
4th April 2012, 04:29 PM
stay alert. These animals have been riled up by the msm. The real agenda may be gun control, martial law, or some other expansion of the facist police state.

It's always about more control.

When you have all the money in the world, and everything material imaginable, the only thing left is power in the form of control.

Nothing else offers a thrill. As real as it gets.

Agenda 101 24/7 until the money junkies at the top get smoked.

sirgonzo420
4th April 2012, 04:29 PM
Charlie was about 40 years early in his prediction.

I was thinking the same thing.

Helter Skelter indeed.

Cebu_4_2
4th April 2012, 04:30 PM
LT your right on, the amount of people up here carrying is amazing. Maybe after they get it all legal they feel relaxed and leave their guns at home?

Silver Rocket Bitches!
4th April 2012, 04:33 PM
He was confronted by six juveniles between the ages of 11 to 17, both white and black,

Well who says diversity isn't working?