PDA

View Full Version : "God" removed from song in school.

Awoke
5th April 2012, 06:11 AM
I still have to dig and see the names of the Directors or whoever is responsible, but I have a feeling I know what type of name I will end up finding.

Instead of saying "God bless the USA", they changed the lyrics to "We love the USA"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1547987881001/god-less-song-causes-outrage/?playlist_id=87937

Cebu_4_2
5th April 2012, 06:15 AM
The United Estates of Israel - home of the talmudvision

gunDriller
5th April 2012, 06:21 AM
The United Estates of Israel - home of the talmudvision

US of Israel - AKA Jew-S government.

osoab
5th April 2012, 07:21 AM
Was this done so Lee Greenwood doesn't get any royalties?

StreetsOfGold
5th April 2012, 10:31 AM
The God (of the Bible) is why America WAS blessed. How can God bless it now?

For review and reminder, the U.S. sanctioned, published and distributed schoolbook for 200 years in the country that God blessed
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/nep/1777/

muffin
5th April 2012, 10:39 AM
god still loves the sinner even tho they are sinning. i don't think he'll abandon us just because someone decided to take his name out of a song. we are still a blessed country. enjoy the very few freedoms we still have left....

Awoke
5th April 2012, 11:21 AM
god still loves the sinner even tho they are sinning. i don't think he'll abandon us just because someone decided to take his name out of a song. we are still a blessed country. enjoy the very few freedoms we still have left....

Of course God loves all of us, including sinners, but that doesn't mean it's OK for satans soldiers to conspire to remove any and all concept of God from the minds and hearts of our children.

This is the atheist culturing of YOUR CHILDREN in YOUR COUNTRY.

The SOS at work.

Your Country and mine, (and the rest of the world) without people being mindful of the Lord and knowing that they will have to answer to the Lord one day, will go by the way of Sodom, Gomorrah, Babylon and worse.

muffin
5th April 2012, 11:59 AM
Of course God loves all of us, including sinners, but that doesn't mean it's OK for satans soldiers to conspire to remove any and all concept of God from the minds and hearts of our children.

This is the atheist culturing of YOUR CHILDREN in YOUR COUNTRY.

The SOS at work.

Your Country and mine, (and the rest of the world) without people being mindful of the Lord and knowing that they will have to answer to the Lord one day, will go by the way of Sodom, Gomorrah, Babylon and worse.
i know. i agree. i was addressing SoG. it just seemed that in his message he was insinuating that because of them doing this, God will not bless us any longer.

i dunno where i'm goin with this.... sorry

iOWNme
5th April 2012, 12:09 PM
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

I guess the 'STATES' can pass whatever de facto law they desire....I mean, who would be against STATES Rights?

Not to mention, the 10th plank of the Communist Manifesto.

Why do parents send their children off to be brainwashed by the Communist STATE, and then only complain when they cant wear a certain shirt, bring a certain food, or say a certain word?

Awoke
5th April 2012, 12:25 PM
Haha Muffin, you're cute!

muffin
5th April 2012, 01:12 PM
Haha Muffin, you're cute!

i'm not good at typing up what i mean. can i just call you and tell you? :D

Awoke
5th April 2012, 01:19 PM
What are you going to call me? lol

muffin
5th April 2012, 01:35 PM
What are you going to call me? lol

smartass ;D

Awoke
5th April 2012, 01:39 PM
I'm just happy you didn't call me a dumbass!

http://blog.rogersbroadcasting.com/billhart/files/2009/10/red-foreman.jpg

LuckyStrike
5th April 2012, 03:16 PM
god still loves the sinner even tho they are sinning

And where do you find that part in Scripture?

muffin
5th April 2012, 03:34 PM
i didn't say it was in the scripture. it's just a belief i have. don't persecute me.

LuckyStrike
5th April 2012, 04:17 PM
i didn't say it was in the scripture. it's just a belief i have. don't persecute me.

I'm not sure what God you are referring to, but the Christian God Yahweh says

Proverbs 28:9 "He that turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination." and John 9:31 " Now we know that God hears not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and does his will, him he hears."

and what is sin?

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

So as I read it the Christian God of the Bible considers these people who willfully disobey his law and will to be abominations, even their prayers.

I'm sure there is some God out there who loves the sin and hates the sinner as the judeos are fond of saying, but it isn't Yahweh the most high God.

StreetsOfGold
5th April 2012, 04:45 PM
i know. i agree. i was addressing SoG. it just seemed that in his message he was insinuating that because of them doing this, God will not bless us any longer.

i dunno where i'm goin with this.... sorry

To clarify, the removal of God is the FRUIT not the ROOT of God removing his blessing.

muffin
5th April 2012, 07:22 PM
whatever.

ShortJohnSilver
6th April 2012, 12:36 PM
Just waiting until they throw in either "our glorious Motherland" a la Russia or "the Fatherland" a la Rotschild's Hitlerian Germany ...

osoab
8th April 2012, 06:17 AM
Just waiting until they throw in either "our glorious Motherland" a la Russia or "the Fatherland" a la Rotschild's Hitlerian Germany ...

They will keep using "Homeland". It is not gender specific.