PDA

View Full Version : Swish and Spit

palani
9th April 2012, 08:46 AM
The last several times I have been to the dentist he hasn't had to work to hard to scale the plaque off the teeth. I keep a quart of water with a 1 oz .999 silver ingot in the lav sitting on a 3,850 gauss 4x6 magnet. When I get up during the nite I will take a swig of the water, swish it around and spit it out. Then I might take a tablespoon or so if I have a dry throat and swallow it.

Just suspecting that the magnetic water and this protocol is responsible for removing the plaque.

BrewTech
9th April 2012, 09:01 AM
Seems easy enough. I'll give it a go and see what happens!

palani
9th April 2012, 09:06 AM
Seems easy enough. I'll give it a go and see what happens!

Should mention as well ... it is the N pole of the magnet you want facing up ... N is alkaline forming (aka free electrons) while S is acid forming (depleted electrons).

Hatha Sunahara
9th April 2012, 09:08 AM
Is that all the maintenance you do on your teeth? Do you brush with some common dental compound like toothpaste or baking soda or swish with hydrogen peroxide? If the magnetized silver water is all you do, then I have to try that. I'd use colloidal silver though for the swish--but i would also put a SAE in the jar with the colloidal silver. Haven't got a huge magnet though. I'd have to find one. Makes sense though. Plaque is caused by bacteria that are not timely removed from the mouth. I know the colloidal silver would kill them. Haven't got a clue what effects the magnet has on the water.

Hatha

palani
9th April 2012, 09:15 AM
Is that all the maintenance you do on your teeth? Do you brush with some common dental compound like toothpaste or baking soda or swish with hydrogen peroxide? If the magnetized silver water is all you do, then I have to try that. I'd use colloidal silver though for the swish--but i would also put a SAE in the jar with the colloidal silver. Haven't got a huge magnet though. I'd have to find one. Makes sense though. Plaque is caused by bacteria that are not timely removed from the mouth. I know the colloidal silver would kill them. Haven't got a clue what effects the magnet has on the water.

Hatha

Evenings are floss and brush with fluoride toothpaste (an accommodation made because it does seem to reduce cavities). I rinse three times after the brushing to try to get as much of the toothpaste out of the mouth. In the mornings with a shower I use a battery powered water pik machine.

Thing is, I have used these two techniques for over 5 years but the dental tech has had to work hard to remove plaque. Since swishing with magnetic water for around two years the cleaning job seems to be much shorter.

Silver will go into solution just by being in the quart jar. With distilled water even more silver would be in solution. I use filtered well water from an area with lots of limestone rather than distilled. Colloidal silver (unless from a commercial source) is going to be ionic rather than colloidal. I don't know if ionic has the same effect as colloidal.

milehi
9th April 2012, 10:02 AM
Thanks. I'm going to try this as I get up a couple times a night to swish with water from the tap. On a related note, I keep a Merc in the bladder of my Camelback that I use for mountain biking to fight the funk that can grow in there.