12th April 2012, 10:36 PM
Chief Killed, 4 Officers Injured In Greenland Shooting

No Arrests Made

POSTED: 10:55 pm EDT April 12, 2012
UPDATED: 1:07 am EDT April 13, 2012

GREENLAND, N.H. --
Greenland Police Chief Michael Maloney

AG Identified Officers

Greenland Police Chief Michael Maloney was killed and four officers were injured in a shooting in Greenland on Thursday night that has now turned into a standoff.The shootout happened at a home at 517 Post Road in Greenland at about 6 p.m. Police officers went to the home to serve a search warrant, and that is when the incident began. Get Live Updates (http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Armed_Officers_Respond_To_Greenland_Situation) Maloney, 48, who was with the department for 12 years, was set to retire in one week.Attorney General Michael Delaney released information about the other four officers who were injured:
--Detective Gregory Turner, 32, a six-year veteran of the Dover Police Department, was treated and released after gunshot wound to shoulder.
--Detective Eric Kulberg, 31, of the University of New Hampshire police, was treated and released after a gunshot wound to the arm.
--Detective Scott Kukesh, 33, a 10-year veteran with the Newmarket Police Department, was in the intensive care unit with a bullet wound to the chest. He was waiting for surgery.
--Detective Jeremiah Murphy, 34, a seven-year veteran of the Rochester Police Department, was in the intensive care unit after surgery for a gunshot wound to chest.There have been no arrests, and the alleged gunman remains barricaded inside the home with a woman, according to police. Photos From Shooting Scene (http://www.wmur.com/slideshow/news/30884299/detail.html) Tammy Hardy, who lives across street from the home, said officers were negotiating with the alleged gunman.

"I just got home with my children, and I heard some popping sound," Hardy said. "I noticed four officers running from the house, and I saw three of them fall to the ground. It started to become such a crazy scene.""They just kept shooting and shooting. There was a lot of gunfire," another witness said. "They were being defensive in their position. I could not tell where the gunshot fire was coming from. It was just, 'Pop. Pop. Pop.' It was crazy."A witness named Bill said he was driving by the home when he heard gunfire.“There were a lot of cars on the front lawn and I noticed one of them was a Greenland police cruiser, so it caught my attention and I slowed down a little bit,” he said. “I saw, I don’t know, five or six police officers on the porch, and they're all looking in the window, and all of a sudden, things went crazy.”Gov. John Lynch went to Portsmouth Regional Hospital to meet with the families of the officers involved"This is a terrible tragedy. I offer my deepest sympathies to the family of the officer who was killed. I ask everyone in New Hampshire to continue to pray for the recovery of the other officers involved and their families," Lynch said.Police on the scene include officers from Greenland, Portsmouth, New Castle, Exeter and state police. A SWAT team arrived on scene by 7:30 p.m.The shooting happened at a home in a very residential area. Police urged residents within a half-mile zone to evacuate. At least six ambulances and dozens of police cruisers were sent to the area.Greenland is a small seacoast town of about 3,500 residents, just west of Portsmouth.The Greenland Central School was set up as a staging area for authorities and was closed for school on Friday.

Cebu_4_2
13th April 2012, 01:56 PM
Police chief killed, 4 officers hurt, suspect and woman found dead after NH drug bust

Four police officers were wounded and one was killed during a drug investigation in Greenland, N.H. NBC's Michelle Franzen reports.

By The Associated Press and NBC News
Updated at 5:41 a.m. ET: GREENLAND, N.H. -- The body of a man suspected of killing a New Hampshire police chief and wounding four other officers during a drug raid has been found in a house along with that of an unidentified woman, an official said Friday.

Follow @msnbc_us (http://twitter.com/msnbc_us)
Attorney General Michael Delaney told reporters a police robot was sent inside the house at around 2 a.m. Friday following a standoff. It detected the bodies of suspect Cullen Mutrie and the woman, said by NBC News sources to be Mutrie's girlfriend. Delaney said both died of gunshot wounds.
Greenland Police Chief Michael Maloney, who was due to retire in less than two weeks, was killed Thursday evening when he and other officers entered the house during a drug raid.
Advertise (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31066137/media-kit/) | AdChoices (http://g.msn.com/AIPRIV/en-us)

Two officers from other communities were shot in the chest and were in intensive care early Friday. Two others were treated and released.
'Sacrificed his life'
The shooting has devastated the town of 3,500 near the seacoast that had just seven police officers, including Maloney, 48.
"In those final days, he sacrificed his life in public service as a law enforcement officer in New Hampshire," Delaney said early Friday.
Maloney had 26 years of experience in law enforcement, the last 12 as chief of the Greenland department.
During the standoff, officials brought in an armored car "like a tank" with a battering ram, according to an NBC News correspondent at the location.
Police patrolled the area armed with machine guns. Air space was shut down and homes in the area were evacuated. Before the end of the standoff, it was said that the town's schools would be closed Friday, because law enforcement officers were using the elementary school as a staging area.
Delaney earlier told a news conference that "law enforcement officers responded to 517 Post Road and ... were conducting a drug investigation. They entered the home at that time and they encountered an armed subject."
"The armed subject shot rounds at the officers...," he continued. "The officers that were wounded are receiving treatment for their gunshot wounds at a local hospital."
More police officers being killed despite drop in violent crime (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47001462)
Detective Scott Kukesh, 33, a 10-year veteran of the Newmarket police department, was in intensive care awaiting surgery for a gunshot wound to the chest; and Detective Jeremiah Murphy, 34, a seven-year veteran of the Rochester police department, was in intensive care after surgery for a gunshot wound to the chest.
Detective Gregory Turner, 32, a six-year veteran of the Dover police department, was treated for a gunshot wound to the shoulder and released; Detective Eric Kulberg, 31, a seven-year veteran of the University of New Hampshire police department, was treated for a gunshot wound to the arm and released.
2 Coast Guard members shot to death in Alaska (http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/12/11166780-2-coast-guard-members-shot-to-death-in-alaska?lite)
Neighbors told the station that police had been called to the house before.
"It's been known for sometime that something's been going on at that house. It's just a matter of time. When you see lights on at 4 o'clock in the morning and you see vehicles coming in and out and you have cameras mounted on their porch looking out to see people coming in...," one neighbor told NBC Boston.
Law enforcement agencies from surrounding towns such as Rye, Portsmouth, and Exeter, New Hampshire, went to Greenland to help during the standoff.
Advertise (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31066137/media-kit/) | AdChoices (http://g.msn.com/AIPRIV/en-us)

"We're in crisis mode," said Karen Anderson, town administer, as the siege continued.
Surprise party for chief's retirement
John Penacho, chairman of the town's Board of Selectman, said Maloney was married with children.
"It's a blow to all of us. You're stunned. It's New Hampshire, it's a small town," he said. "We're stunned. I mean all of us. It's an unbelievable situation."
Jacqueline DeFreze, who lives a half-mile down the road from the house where the shooting happened, said she was devastated by reports that the chief had been shot.
She had planned to attend a surprise party for his retirement.
"I'm a wreck. He was just the greatest guy," said DeFreze, a fourth-grade teacher in nearby Rye. "He's kind-hearted, always visible in the community."
Gov. John Lynch was at Portsmouth Regional Hospital, where the officers were taken. He asked residents to pray for the injured officers and Maloney's family.
"My thoughts and prayers and those of my wife, Susan, are with the family of Chief Michael Maloney. Chief Maloney's unwavering courage and commitment to protecting others serves as an example to us all," he said.

solid
13th April 2012, 02:03 PM
This is very sad, imo. I know a lot of folks don't like cops, but in a lot of places, especially small towns, they do make a difference. The good ones. Sounds like this Chief was a well respected member of the community.

Prayers sent for the family.

ximmy
13th April 2012, 02:10 PM
Here is a good link with pictures & updates:

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Armed_Officers_Respond_To_Greenland_Situation

ximmy
13th April 2012, 02:14 PM
Here's Cullin Mutrie

Cullen Mutrie, the suspect who shot and killed (http://portsmouth-nh.patch.com/articles/police-officer-shot-swat-team-surrounded-greenland-house) Greenland's police chief and wounded four other officers (http://salem-nh.patch.com/articles/law-enforcement-rallies-to-support-wounded-officers), has a history of assault, gun, and drug charges, according to court documents.
Mutrie, 29, a 2000 graduate of Winnacunnet High School (http://hampton-northhampton.patch.com/listings/winnacunnet-cooperative-high-school) and a former Hampton Falls firefighter, was 6 feet, 2 inches and weighed 260 pounds. He was found dead (http://portsmouth-nh.patch.com/articles/breaking-suspect-woman-found-dead-in-home-in-police-shooting) in an apparent suicide early Friday morning after unloading on officers who came to his 517 Post Road home in Greenland for a drug investigation.
On Feb. 8, 2011, Mutrie was charged with nine class B felony counts of possession of controlled narcotic drugs after Greenland Police arrested for having several steroids in his residence, according to Portsmouth District Court documents.
Some of these steroids included drugs such as Stanozolol, Trenbolone Acetate, and Nandrolene Decanoate, according to court documents. These complaints were bound over to Rockingham Superior Court in March 2011 by Judge Sawato Gardner for indictment. Mutrie was scheduled to go on trial on a host of drug charges this fall.
A chilling section of the court documents reveal that at one point a Greenland police officer threatened to kick down Mutrie's door before the search – a foreshadowing of last night's events.
It was the same residence Mutrie was convicted of assaulting his girlfriend in back in August 2010. He grabbed her hair and arms after kicking her out of the house, according to court documents.
A woman was also found dead in Mutrie's home this morning. It is currently unclear who the woman is.

http://windham.patch.com/articles/cullen-mutrie-history-of-assault-guns-drugs

Gaillo
13th April 2012, 02:23 PM
Yep.
Prohibition is working out REALLY well the 2nd time around... :(

iOWNme
13th April 2012, 02:46 PM
I sympathize with those who have lost loved ones.

But lets make this REAL clear here:

When an officer is murdered while actually protecting the lives and property of the citizens, from all who would endanger them, both internally and externally or by intent or neglect, he is to be commended and looked up to. But when an officer is murdered while forcing their way in someones home over DRUG CHARGES, the officers are 100% in the moral wrong, it is UNDEBATEBALE.

In this case he was on the side of Government who proactively chose to endanger its citizens, internally by intent.

Human beings (A creation of the Divine) can do whatever the fuck they want to with their own body inside their own house. PERIOD. And any LEO that thinks the STATE has the right to decide, is going to live a dnagerous life when coming in contact with people who know their Rights.

(Im not sticking up for this guy, he may very well have been a criminal)

Another several dead humans because of the COMMUNIST ideology of the abolition of private property.

Do you want to know the best way to make people respect the Law? Make the Law respectable.

solid
13th April 2012, 02:56 PM
But when an officer is murdered while forcing their way in someones home over DRUG CHARGES, the officers are 100% in the moral wrong, it is UNDEBATEBALE.

So what you are saying is this dirtbag's bag of pot is worth taking another life over.

BS. Life is worth more than that. You don't know the story behind this anyways. I think murder is wrong, against cops, blacks, jews, anyone unless it is justified via imminent threat to life.

midnight rambler
13th April 2012, 03:00 PM
So what you are saying is this dirtbag's bag of pot is worth taking another life over.

BS. Life is worth more than that. You don't know the story behind this anyways. I think murder is wrong, against cops, blacks, jews, anyone unless it is justified via imminent threat to life.

It appears to me that you're completely twisted. Busting people over what they chose to put in their own body is TOTALLY FUCKED UP as is RUINING THEIR LIVES over a naturally occurring substance which the Creator PUT ON THIS EARTH FOR OUR BENEFIT. What don't you get about that?

solid
13th April 2012, 03:02 PM
It appears to me that you're completely twisted. Busting people over what they chose to put in their own body is TOTALLY FUCKED UP as is RUINING THEIR LIVES over a naturally occurring substance which the Creator PUT ON THIS EARTH FOR OUR BENEFIT. What don't you get about that?

I GET that, and agree.

I guess I value life a bit more than others here. That does not justify murder.

midnight rambler
13th April 2012, 03:05 PM
I GET that, and agree.

I guess I value life a bit more than others here. That does not justify murder.

INNOCENT people (those who haven't harmed a SINGLE living, breathing soul by their actions) are KILLED and have their LIVES RUINED virtually EVERY FUCKING DAY in this BOGUS 'war on drugs'*. The BOGUS 'war on drugs' doesn't justify a gawddam bit of the killing and ruining of lives going on.

*and now we have the bogus 'war on thought crimes'

solid
13th April 2012, 03:09 PM
INNOCENT people (those who haven't harmed a SINGLE living, breathing soul by their actions) are KILLED and have their LIVES RUINED virtually EVERY FUCKING DAY in this BOGUS 'war on drugs'*. The BOGUS 'war on drugs' doesn't justify a gawddam bit of the killing and ruining of lives going on.

*and now we have the bogus 'war on thought crimes'

You don't know that Chief murdered. You have no right to judge him. What you are saying is 1) two wrongs DO make a right. 2) Judge folks based upon actions of others.

This is a small town. This was probably the only drug raid in the last 5 years. "war on drugs". These guys go around to giving little kids stickers, for Christ sake.

This town is mourning. Yet, jackasses like yourself always have a fucked up comment.

midnight rambler
13th April 2012, 03:13 PM
You have no right to judge him.He was putting himself at risk over a fucking victimless crime - yes, he was being stupid in a no stupid zone. EVERY mindless, brainwashed, moronic drone 'LEO' DESERVES what they get when they enforce what is CLEARLY against the Constitution. Do you REALLY think traitors* to the Law of the Land should get a pass??

*after having taken a SOLEMN OATH

And you know what? I'm convinced you're just another moronic drone unable to think objectively, along with being a jackass.

solid
13th April 2012, 03:17 PM
Yeah, well fuck you then.

Go rot in hell with your justification of murder.

midnight rambler
13th April 2012, 03:21 PM

I guarantee you that the 'body count' in the BOGUS 'war on drugs' is FAR higher among the innocent parties who haven't harmed a living, breathing soul than it is among the treasonous thugs with badges, guns, and cages MINDLESSLY and OBEDIENTLY enforcing bullshit 'public policy' for their corporate bankster masters.

Yes indeed, the JUSTIFICATION for the 'body count' in the BOGUS 'war on drugs' is there. lol

And FWIW, GFY.

Mouse
13th April 2012, 03:29 PM
It doesn't matter what the cops were there for. If you kick in a man's door you can expect to be met with lethal force. Period.

solid
13th April 2012, 03:32 PM
It doesn't matter what the cops were there for. If you kick in a man's door you can expect to be met with lethal force. Period.

So, what you are saying is a man has the right to kill anyone inside his own home, rape his wife, molest his kids. Hey, it's HIS home. If anyone objects, just kill him if he comes through the front door.

solid
13th April 2012, 03:34 PM
Yes indeed, the JUSTIFICATION for the 'body count' in the BOGUS 'war on drugs' is there. lol

And FWIW, GFY.

You are blaming this Chief, whom you don't know, never met, for all the problems on the war on drugs.

Get off your high horse, you arrogant prick, and look at life at an individual level.

Also, GFY too.

iOWNme
13th April 2012, 03:34 PM

Inside his own home? Fuck yes i am saying that. What does weed have to do with it? The fucking lint in this guys pockets are his private property, and he is within his Rights to defend that pocket lint WITH LETHAL FORCE.

EVER HEARD OF DUE PROCESS?

You dont get to take the property of another man, UNTIL HE IS CONVICTED BY A JURY.

Do you understand that?

If you want to live under a system where the Government decides if and when it can violate your Rights, then guess what......You should be a happy camper! Because you are living in your own paradise.

Dont you think living in America, our first reaction should be a 'Pro private property' type stance, instead of a 'Pro Government' stance? Meaning, it is Government who is guilty until proven innocent, not the citizen.

solid
13th April 2012, 03:38 PM
UNTIL HE IS CONVICTED BY A JURY.

How does he get in front of a jury then? if he's not arrested?

Do you think he has the right to murder, before going in front of a jury? Where's the cops due process?

THIS never went to a jury. Blood spilled before that.

iOWNme
13th April 2012, 03:39 PM
So, what you are saying is a man has the right to kill anyone inside his own home, rape his wife, molest his kids. Hey, it's HIS home. If anyone objects, just kill him if he comes through the front door.

I like you.....But this is a typical BRAINWASHED cop answer.....Holy cow man, come back to reality.

If a cop REALLY heard a woman being hurt/raped, and he ran into a home to help, 99% of people would be on the side of the Cop, and you know it.

Our founding fathers believed in this: Better for 100 criminals to go free, than 1 innocent man go to jail.

Please, i urge you, (for the 352nd time) to reconsider your stance.

iOWNme
13th April 2012, 03:40 PM
How does he get in front of a jury then? if he's not arrested?

Do you think he has the right to murder, before going in front of a jury? Where's the cops due process?

THIS never went to a jury. Blood spilled before that.

Hey, Im just telling you how the system works that the officer swore an oath to! Come on! Im going crazy over here! Ive got to get through to you! I wont give up!

solid
13th April 2012, 03:42 PM
If a cop REALLY heard a woman being hurt/raped, and he ran into a home to help, 99% of people would be on the side of the Cop, and you know it.

I know the reality. Nobody would care. Why? Because nobody sees it. Remember, Trayvon's on TV. Nobody sees when cops do their jobs right, as folks would want them too. It's just not good for ratings, I suppose.

My stance is based upon my life experiences. Mine. I'm open to learning, but if I see something just so wrong, I'll say it as well.

midnight rambler
13th April 2012, 03:44 PM
You are blaming this Chief, whom you don't knowHe was an 'enforcer' for the COMPLETELY BOGUS 'war on drugs'. That's ALL *anyone* needs to know.

And GOOD, we've got ONE LESS extremely dangerous moronic drone *enforcing* the COMPLETELY BOGUS 'war on drugs'.

iOWNme
13th April 2012, 03:51 PM

This is a very disingenuous post by you, considering my opening statement was this:

I sympathize with those who have lost loved ones.

Not to mention i followed with this:

When an officer is murdered while actually protecting the lives and property of the citizens, from all who would endanger them, both internally and externally or by intent or neglect, he is to be commended and looked up to. But when an officer is murdered while forcing their way in someones home over DRUG CHARGES, the officers are 100% in the moral wrong, it is UNDEBATEBALE.

I 100% FULLY recognize the value of Lawful Constitutional Peace Officers. They are of PRICELESS value to any community.

But i can also objectively think, and make a very clear distinction between RIGHT AND WRONG. When a man's actions are in the moral wrong, then the outcome of his actions are going to produce a morally wrong decision. There can be no other way.

Next, im actually capable of comparing what i know about real history, to what we see in Government today. When you fully understand just what Government is, then you know 'It is a dangerous servant, and a fearful master.' Historically speaking, when we see Government acting in the way it is toay, this can only produce 1 single outcome: SLAVERY.

You MUST draw the line, or Government will draw it for you. And guess where they will decide to draw that line?

midnight rambler
13th April 2012, 03:53 PM
Oh, and you know what? REAL 'peace officers' don't give a shit if someone smokes pot. Back in the mid-70s I attempted to hand off a lit joint at a concert in a nightclub to the person standing to my left. When that person wouldn't take it, I turned around in his direction and said "Here" as I held it up in front of him. It was Sheriff Raymond Frank lookin' sharp in his khaki uniform and Sam Brown, but what I noticed most was that shiny fucking badge mere inches from the lit joint in my hand. Ya wanna know what Sheriff Frank did? He held up his hand and said, "No thanks." I exhaled smoke in his direction when I said back to him, "Okay" and proceeded to quickly unload it to someone on my right. Sheriff Frank didn't do a thing to me, that was the extent of our exchange, but I gotta tell ya I was shitting bricks.

That's not precisely how Sheriff Frank (a 'republican' btw) recalls the incident, but he recalls it nonetheless. My memory of the incident is crystal clear.

http://www.raymondfrank.com/articles.html (at the very bottom of that webpage)

Gaillo
13th April 2012, 06:10 PM

...jackasses like yourself always have a fucked up comment.

Taking it WAY too personal, solid. You've been banned before for personal attacks... you know by now it's not tolerated around here.

Take a week off. Come back and express your opinion... not your hate toward other members.

Gaillo
13th April 2012, 06:14 PM
And you know what? I'm convinced you're just another moronic drone unable to think objectively, along with being a jackass.

And FWIW, GFY.

You too... see ya in 7.

muffin
13th April 2012, 06:40 PM
GFY doesn't mean good for you.... does it?

Mouse
13th April 2012, 11:52 PM
It means "Great Fricken Yarn" and Muffin should be knitted with this status...if the powers be.

Serpo
14th April 2012, 12:43 AM
I must of missed somethin...........

Gaillo
14th April 2012, 01:00 AM
It means "Great Fricken Yarn" and Muffin should be knitted with this status...if the powers be.

The powers be indeed - at least the minimal powers endowed to me by the forum's owner.
Muffin... wear the knitted status well! ;)

Awoke
16th April 2012, 09:57 AM
Too bad for the bans. Good thing I never saw this thread or I would be right beside Rambler. Fucking NWO pig cop bullies are out of control. Solid is in complete denial. (I love you solid, but fuck cops)

EDIT to add that I haven't read the thread or even the OP, just commenting on NWO pigs in general.

gunDriller
16th April 2012, 10:59 AM
there's a big difference between minding other people's business & protecting the public safety.

most cops don't know the difference.

ximmy
16th April 2012, 11:36 AM
GREENLAND -- Chief Medical Examiner Thomas Andrew has concluded suspected cop-killer Cullen Mutrie killed his girlfriend before taking his own life.

The N.H. Attorney General’s Office issued a statement Saturday afternoon stating an autopsy confirmed the manner of death for both Mutrie, 29, of 517 Post Road in Greenland, and Brittany Tibbetts, 26....

Brittany Tibbetts was shot in the head in what authorities declared a homicide. She did not have any additional wounds, according to the attorney general.

Donna Tibbetts told the Herald her daughter had left Mutrie in the weeks before the carnage out of concern for her own safety but returned to his side just days before Thursday’s shooting because she was worried about his mental state.

Brittany Tibbetts was a graduate of Noble High School, played softball and was named Gatorade Pitcher of the Year in 2003-04. She worked at Hair Excitement in the Fox Run Mall in Newington for five years and had dreams of opening her own salon, her mother said.

Mutrie had previously been charged with possession of liquid and powder forms of steroids. Police officers from multiple regional departments responded to his house Thursday to serve a search warrant and were greeted with gunfire.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=SO&Date=20120414&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=120419827&Ref=AR&maxH=230&maxW=370&border=0&Q=80
GSUS Hero Mutrie poses with girlfriend before he kills her for honor.

iOWNme
16th April 2012, 12:13 PM
there's a big difference between minding other people's business & protecting the public safety.

most cops don't know the difference.

Probably becasue they think that EVERYTHING is their business. There is not one area of your life that ANY LEO would admit that he has no business in....ALL Kops agree: With the right circumstances, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.

FUCKING THINK ABOUT THAT.

I have yet to find ANY Kop that understands the Lawful difference between a Right and a privilege. NOT ONE.

JJ.G0ldD0t
16th April 2012, 12:21 PM
That's not precisely how Sheriff Frank (a 'republican' btw) recalls the incident, but he recalls it nonetheless. My memory of the incident is crystal clear.

http://www.raymondfrank.com/articles.html (at the very bottom of that webpage)

Lol

He called you a hippie.

Your ass better be back here in a week.

Uncle Salty
16th April 2012, 03:17 PM

Nobody is justifying murder. The point is, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Why should a cop risk his life to bust a dude that wants to jack his body with steroids? Or pot? Or crack? Or meth?

Bust the criminal that actually commits a crime against a person or property. That is the point. Cops upholding stupid laws get get what they deserve. They should all refuse to uphold them.

This cop dying is like a kid running into the street for a ball. A life is not worth a ball. Nor is a life worth busting a drug user. But if you insist on doing so, this is what you risk.

iOWNme
17th April 2012, 01:02 PM
Nobody is justifying murder. The point is, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Why should a cop risk his life to bust a dude that wants to jack his body with steroids? Or pot? Or crack? Or meth?

Bust the criminal that actually commits a crime against a person or property. That is the point. Cops upholding stupid laws get get what they deserve. They should all refuse to uphold them.

This cop dying is like a kid running into the street for a ball. A life is not worth a ball. Nor is a life worth busting a drug user. But if you insist on doing so, this is what you risk.

Amen.

Awoke
17th April 2012, 01:21 PM
Personally I question whether the dude shot his girlfriend and himself at all.

Didn't I read that they sent in a robot? I am just so skeptical of ANYTHING the media releases.

Cebu_4_2
17th April 2012, 02:48 PM
Agreed @ the media. Did NK fire up a rocket or not? Where is the video?

I take everything with a grain of salt, if they did send in a robot who says that was what shot them both. Did I ever mention that cops lie?