PDA

View Full Version : I'm Thinking - MF Global was a case of Confiscation, not targeted at Cattle Traders

gunDriller
14th April 2012, 06:50 PM
The 2 people that have told us about their MF Global woes, trials, & tribulations, Ann Barnhardt and Gerald Celente, talk about the seized accounts of cattle ranchers and Precious Metal Traders.

The links for Ann & Gerald are here on the Board ... I'm thinking almost everybody here has heard Ann & Gerald talk about their experiences with the MF Global fiasco.

It was speculated at the time they publicly broke (MF Global "broke" on October 31, 2011 ), that the event was intended to keep PM customers from taking delivery, which may have had the effect of taking Comex accounts dangerously low.

Which they are anyway, Comex I think is down to about 30 Million ounces of silver.

So after having a few months to think about it, I'm thinking we saw the modern day version of Precious Metal Confiscation unfold before our eyes. Instead of going into people's vaults & other storage places, they used a Massive "Oops" event, where the event coordinator, Jon Corzine, basically got a "Get out of Jail Free" card, in return for his participation.

Anyway, that's just what I was thinking.

They confiscated gold & silver using an engineered fraudulent financial Bankster Super-Mafia stunt.

I think the accounts that were set up to take delivery of Gold & Silver in the November December time-frame comprised BALLPARK $500 Million worth of gold & silver.

The total MF Global collapse losses being estimated as $1.2 Million - the low estimate, it's more.

Until we could get more info about the involvement in Precious Metals in the MF Global criminal stunt, how about a ballpark estimate - $250 Million in Silver, $250 Million in Gold. 8 Million Ounces of Silver, 150,000 ounces of gold - that's very approximately how much was prevented from being delivered by the MF Global incident.

That's 5 tons of gold, and about 260 tons of silver.

I think the Banksters would be more threatened by a shortfall of 260 tons of silver.

In any case, I think that the debate about confiscation is over. Until the banksters come up with a new way, they have already shown their 21st century techniques for precious metal confiscation -
* Engineered "OOPS" events, e.g. MF Global.
* Asset Seizure via War, e.g. Libya's gold - I hope I got the country right.
* Asset Seizure via Police Actions in the states, often committed under the guise of "War on Drugs" or "War on Terror".

mamboni
14th April 2012, 10:36 PM
The 2 people that have told us about their MF Global woes, trials, & tribulations, Ann Barnhardt and Gerald Celente, talk about the seized accounts of cattle ranchers and Precious Metal Traders.

The links for Ann & Gerald are here on the Board ... I'm thinking almost everybody here has heard Ann & Gerald talk about their experiences with the MF Global fiasco.

It was speculated at the time they publicly broke (MF Global "broke" on October 31, 2011 ), that the event was intended to keep PM customers from taking delivery, which may have had the effect of taking Comex accounts dangerously low.

Which they are anyway, Comex I think is down to about 30 Million ounces of silver.

So after having a few months to think about it, I'm thinking we saw the modern day version of Precious Metal Confiscation unfold before our eyes. Instead of going into people's vaults & other storage places, they used a Massive "Oops" event, where the event coordinator, Jon Corzine, basically got a "Get out of Jail Free" card, in return for his participation.

Anyway, that's just what I was thinking.

They confiscated gold & silver using an engineered fraudulent financial Bankster Super-Mafia stunt.

I think the accounts that were set up to take delivery of Gold & Silver in the November December time-frame comprised BALLPARK $500 Million worth of gold & silver.

The total MF Global collapse losses being estimated as $1.2 Million - the low estimate, it's more.

Until we could get more info about the involvement in Precious Metals in the MF Global criminal stunt, how about a ballpark estimate - $250 Million in Silver, $250 Million in Gold. 8 Million Ounces of Silver, 150,000 ounces of gold - that's very approximately how much was prevented from being delivered by the MF Global incident.

That's 5 tons of gold, and about 260 tons of silver.

I think the Banksters would be more threatened by a shortfall of 260 tons of silver.

In any case, I think that the debate about confiscation is over. Until the banksters come up with a new way, they have already shown their 21st century techniques for precious metal confiscation -
* Engineered "OOPS" events, e.g. MF Global.
* Asset Seizure via War, e.g. Libya's gold - I hope I got the country right.
* Asset Seizure via Police Actions in the states, often committed under the guise of "War on Drugs" or "War on Terror".

Nice analysis - makes a lot of sense. TPTB are exerting enormous pressure via paper shorting to suppress the prices of silver and gold. COMEX silver inventory is down to 30 million ounces. That's only about 4% of annual demand, or about 2 weeks supply. That's got to be the tightest commodity on planet earth. They are sitting on a powder keg in the silver price.

Twisted Titan
14th April 2012, 11:36 PM
Which is why you dont eff around with paper/digital instruments.

Take physical possesion of your metal each and everytime you buy and sit your @$$ down and wait.

Simple. Yet it is the hardest thing on planet earth for most people to do.

ShortJohnSilver
15th April 2012, 12:47 AM
Yes and no. MF Global was a Primary Dealer. ONLY a PD would have all the info on all the contracts. One guy, MFG customer, suggested that they used this insider info to make leveraged bets, knowing that MFG going down would force the gold price down as the contracts would face margin calls. Doing so using offshore accounts, they could have easily cleared $70 BILLION or more.

They also engaged in other shenanigans, certain people could sell their contracts, others could not because "the system was down". So they let their insiders trade and make money, blocking others from getting out of losing contracts too quickly. Imagine all the games you can play on an exchange when you get to pick and choose who can get out of their position and who cannot.

gunDriller
15th April 2012, 05:12 AM
They also engaged in other shenanigans, certain people could sell their contracts, others could not because "the system was down". So they let their insiders trade and make money, blocking others from getting out of losing contracts too quickly. Imagine all the games you can play on an exchange when you get to pick and choose who can get out of their position and who cannot.

the term "Bankster" doesn't quite describe it.