PDA

View Full Version : PETRUS ROMANUS : The Final Pope

JJ.G0ldD0t
17th April 2012, 01:07 PM
2012, Popes, WWIII, Mayan Calendar, Theology, Illuminati, MASONS, Prophecy, Esoteric, Kabala….
They hit it all.
This is a Book release interview for Tom Horn’s newest book. Mr Horn has done a lot of expose’ work on Eugenics, sacred geometry and numerology - Masonic / Illuminist issues. SUPER smart guy IMO.
Big woo woo in this interview if you’re into that kind of thing.

And fair warning – this is obviously not a secular interview.
I considered posting this in the Religion board, but things kind of go unseen there. Mods, would you please move to the appropriate location once this gets a little front page face time.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/4_16_12_monday_trunews2.mp3

chad
17th April 2012, 01:11 PM
i hear people talk all the time about how this is the last pope, but then all i see is mumbo jumbo about olive branches or something.

JJ.G0ldD0t
17th April 2012, 01:27 PM
i hear people talk all the time about how this is the last pope, but then all i see is mumbo jumbo about olive branches or something.

According to this, Benedict is the second to last. They do discuss the ancient catholic prophecy that the olive branch reference comes from and he explains it in a way that even a non- Catholic can grasp. Like I said - this dood is way smart.

chad
17th April 2012, 01:30 PM
i'll take a listen...

Awoke
17th April 2012, 01:45 PM
i'll take a listen...

The site is blocked for me. Give me a synopsis as a believe in Christ please.
Thanks.

JJ.G0ldD0t
17th April 2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks.

I can email you the mp3 :D

chad
17th April 2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks.

will do, it appears long though, about an hour. let you know later...

Awoke
17th April 2012, 01:54 PM
Please do.
non-inculcated at hotmail dot com

JJ.G0ldD0t
17th April 2012, 02:06 PM
I sent it..

I'm anxious to hear commentary on this - especially the Cathloic viewpoint.

Awoke
17th April 2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks JJ, I will try to give it a listen, but I won't be home till almost bedtime. I might need time for this one. Unless I get home and rip it onto a disc for the car.

chad
17th April 2012, 02:13 PM
awoke, it seems to be a laymans description of the prophecy of the popes by st. malachy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

i think the guys main position is that pope benedict knows he is the second to last pope, and he is currently lining the church up for the end times. the current pope believes that vatican II ruined the church, it has led to decay/liberalism in the church, and he is working to lead the church away from ecumenicalism before we are shortly judged.

jj, your take?

JJ.G0ldD0t
17th April 2012, 02:27 PM
jj, your take?

I'm about to hit the road as well and won't be home till late evening.

Fundamentally I agree with you but there were other things that caught my attention.

will respond when I can.

chad
17th April 2012, 02:35 PM
i'm turned off from it now. lots of references to catholic mystics and how all of the end times are going to start in 2012. pope will step down or die in 2012, iran setting off a nuke in 2012, etc. he bases his dates off jewish kabbalah prophecy in the book of zohar. WARNING WARNING. KABBALAH. in this kabbalah book, 5773 the jewish date translates in to the gregorian calendar date of 2012.

i am of the belief of what the bible says, "but of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the son, but the father alone."

it seems like steve quayle on the prophecy of the popes.

Awoke
17th April 2012, 02:56 PM
i am of the belief of what the bible says, "but of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the son, but the father alone."

Critical point. Even Jesus didn't know the time when he was here as a man. The Father alone.
(Take note, Harold Camping)

JJ.G0ldD0t
18th April 2012, 04:08 AM
Re Kabbalah:

What's with the warning? We all know it exists. We all know it's satanic. This whole idea is not predicated on kabbalah.
He even said that the jewish messiah = the antichrist.

He called it occultic. He called it evil. It was a reference.

In the next breath he was speaking about Meso American teotwaki legend.

The connection he was trying to make was - and he said something to the effect of - that there is an amazing confluence among so many cultures and traditions that lead them to that date as a significant date. This was the most interesting point for me.

did not hear anyone date Christ's return. I heard him mention that a couple of those Catholic mystics gave a general reference - like they said "at the end".

chad
18th April 2012, 05:28 AM
i just wanted to make sure nobody missed that part, that he is basing the beginning of the return off a date in the kabbalah. to be fair, he did reference those other cultures and their dates as well (i posted that before i got all the way through it and heard the other references). i'm still of the belief that one knows but god, no matter how many decoder rings they find throughout world cultures. interesting listen though.

JJ.G0ldD0t
18th April 2012, 07:59 AM
I honestly think you are missing the point. The point is that there is an amalgimation of informaton from cultures and traditions of light and darkness alike that come to the same conslusion. This is astonishing. This has to mean something.
Personally, I'm not willing to bet on anything presented here, but it is compelling.

This isn't about the return of Christ - although, granted - these events would lead up to that, but I'm not willing to put myself into the camp that says:

"ok it's gonna go down like this - 1) this "thing" happens. 2) Christ returns X years, x months, x days... "

I guess when I posted this I had not considered the implications of this information on certian chronologies leading up to the second coming.

JJ.G0ldD0t
18th April 2012, 08:07 AM
it seems like steve quayle on the prophecy of the popes.

Besides...

WTH is wrong with SQ?

dood's batshit crazy and that's hella good times!--)

chad
18th April 2012, 08:11 AM
i love steve quayle when he goes off on giants and secret contacts he has who ar fighting with them in underground caves. :D