PDA

View Full Version : The war starts soon after May 21st

Neuro
19th April 2012, 05:23 AM
That's what a patient of mine, who is a professional Astrologer, told me today. 21st of May is a solar eclipse, and it is followed by a lunar eclipse 15 days later...

osoab
19th April 2012, 05:29 AM
Has anyone listened to Arch Crawford lately? I don't see any recent interviews on the youtube.

undgrd
19th April 2012, 05:51 AM
So...you're a psychiatrist?

--)

muffin
19th April 2012, 05:54 AM
it all starts with DOOOOM IN DENVER!!! maybe ya'll will be in the middle of the denver mint when TSHTF....

Spectrism
19th April 2012, 06:09 AM
Fires of June & July. But July will be hell on earth... at least the start of it.

Neuro
19th April 2012, 06:44 AM
So...you're a psychiatrist?

--)

Go and wash your mouth with soap!

madfranks
19th April 2012, 07:38 AM
it all starts with DOOOOM IN DENVER!!! maybe ya'll will be in the middle of the denver mint when TSHTF....

You know, depending on what kind of SHTF scenario comes to fruition, Denver might not be a bad place to be. Polar shift? What better place than the mile high city to survive the oceans sweeping over the continent? Nuclear war? Denver is at the heart of the country and is much more protected than the coastal cities. Plus, Denver is one of the few places where one could literally "head for the hills" if situations warrant.

PatColo
19th April 2012, 09:11 AM
You know, depending on what kind of SHTF scenario comes to fruition, Denver might not be a bad place to be.

don't know if they tested Denver; Boulder's about 20 mins away,:o & consider portland, these are very "educated" populations, heavy lib/dem slant, many truthers around etc.

Head Researcher: Boulder, Colorado a “hot spot” for Fukushima fallout — None of their other US or Canadian samples came close to Boulder’s contamination, except Portland which was even higher (http://enenews.com/head-researcher-boulder-colorado-hot-spot-fukushima-fallout-other-canadian-samples-came-close-boulders-contamination-except-portland-higher)

Aren't the Rockies s'posed to protect everything east of them from such things as Fukushima fallout? ???

Mouse
19th April 2012, 10:30 AM
Denver will be militarily locked down immediately. It is the headquarters for the new club. I hate going there because you never know when it will happen.

General of Darkness
19th April 2012, 10:32 AM
So DOOM is back on?

SWEET. :)

undgrd
19th April 2012, 10:37 AM
Doom was always on. Now it's SUPER BIG ASS DOOM

Libertytree
19th April 2012, 10:41 AM
Take this with a chunk of salt and this is NOT 1st hand info, it's something I ran across on another site yesterday.

"Today I was at a local gun store, and the owner said we had received a call from someone he knew in the CIA. Long story short, his friend was in a dither about something that's going to happen on May 1st. He said to stockpile food, guns, and ammo; the owner told me that his friend has never been into 'conspiracy theories' or 'survivalism'."

Neuro
19th April 2012, 10:45 AM
Denver will be militarily locked down immediately. It is the headquarters for the new club. I hate going there because you never know when it will happen.

It is the reserve capital after Washington DC, isn't it?

chad
19th April 2012, 10:46 AM
may 1 is scheduled to be 'occupy mayday.' it's the date the occupy movement is scheduled to begin 'militant' action.

StreetsOfGold
19th April 2012, 11:00 AM
That's what a patient of mine, who is a professional Astrologer, told me today. 21st of May is a solar eclipse, and it is followed by a lunar eclipse 15 days later...

Isaiah 47:13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

osoab
19th April 2012, 11:35 AM
may 1 is scheduled to be 'occupy mayday.' it's the date the occupy movement is scheduled to begin 'militant' action.

It's commie day too. Fitting for OWS.

ximmy
19th April 2012, 12:47 PM
Extra Big Ass Doom EVERY May!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSrav-OljY

Serpo
19th April 2012, 02:39 PM

Dosnt really say much or didnt they elaborate on what this means.