PDA

View Full Version : RP Picks Up Missouri Delegates After Caucus Chairman Arrested For Strong Arm Tactics

General of Darkness
26th April 2012, 02:40 PM
HOLY SHIT. THIS IS AWESOME. BTW - RealityCheck is the SHIT. I love those folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=lhMLhfjTxms

Libertytree
26th April 2012, 02:55 PM
General, I hate to say it but you're confused and the thread title and your facts are mixed up. Dokes was the initial caucus chairman, (who later got voted out) he had Stafford arrested for tresspassing. Dokes is still around and he's the one that should have went to jail. Stafford became the new chairman.

General of Darkness
26th April 2012, 03:09 PM
General, I hate to say it but you're confused and the thread title and your facts are mixed up. Dokes was the initial caucus chairman, (who later got voted out) he had Stafford arrested for tresspassing. Dokes is still around and he's the one that should have went to jail. Stafford became the new chairman.

LT that was the title of the youtube video, and that did seem odd to me, but thanks for the update. Regardless this is great news.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
26th April 2012, 04:17 PM
Dokes admitted he was trying to prevent RP supporters from winning delegate seats. It backfired. All 152 delegates are Ron Paul supporters.

Horn
26th April 2012, 05:53 PM
Something like this should fill in all the air time between commercials on CNN.

Neuro
26th April 2012, 10:30 PM
Something like this should fill in all the air time between commercials on CNN.

I really wonder what the media strategy is re ignoring all this... Will they claim at the Fl convention that Paulites has been conspiring on an undemocratic coup, and have them arrested on the convention?

Glass
26th April 2012, 10:51 PM
This would put Ron Paul over the halfway mark wouldn't it? I think the last time I asked he was 400 something. The number to beat is 1144 so I think he's close to halfway there.

Horn
27th April 2012, 01:41 AM
I really wonder what the media strategy is re ignoring all this... Will they claim at the Fl convention that Paulites has been conspiring on an undemocratic coup, and have them arrested on the convention?

Shot heard round the block there.

If its anything like the Harding convention, there would be many shattered straw hats these days.

iOWNme
27th April 2012, 05:59 AM
We are witnessing the Sovietization of our political system.

Stalin would be proud.

Libertytree
27th April 2012, 08:18 AM
Reality Check is going live tonight...no links yet.

"Very happy to announce that Friday night we will present a Half Hour Reality Check Special. This time we are going to take a look at states where the attempt to railroad the caucus system has been at its worst. In addition, we will stream the show live on our website and we will take YOUR PHONE CALLS LIVE! More details to come throughout the week including the call in number, etc. But make plans now to join us friday night at 10:00 PM EDT."

Heimdhal
27th April 2012, 08:32 AM
This would put Ron Paul over the halfway mark wouldn't it? I think the last time I asked he was 400 something. The number to beat is 1144 so I think he's close to halfway there.

I suspect it will be something exactly like that. They will food the convention with Romney supporters and bar RP delegates from entering, just like they did in 08. When the vote comes and most of the RP people are being detained, arrested and barred from entry, they will suddenly need "new delegates" and have a crowd of ORomneys to chose from.