PDA

View Full Version : Video, Adan Kokesh: Fuck the troops...

Libertytree
29th April 2012, 12:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlg45UcomRI&feature=player_embedded

Awoke
29th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Tagging

Spectrism
29th April 2012, 01:57 PM
yeah!!!

And when I pointed out this guy to my classmates from West Point, they told me I was fucked up.

iOWNme
29th April 2012, 06:57 PM
Fantastic video....Thanks for posting LT.

Twisted Titan
29th April 2012, 06:57 PM
Thank God I came to my senses before the military recruiters could sink their talons in me

Cebu_4_2
30th April 2012, 06:33 AM
Great video, shared.

Buddha
30th April 2012, 09:03 AM
Thank God I came to my senses before the military recruiters could sink their talons in me

I know, I was a gnat's ass away from joining the Air Force.

Twisted Titan
30th April 2012, 09:15 AM
I know, I was a gnat's ass away from joining the Air Force.

its scary how much acess is given to the miltary hawkers of war to 15 and 16 year olds.

you havent even finished puberty yet and here they come promising the sun moon and stars all you have to do is sign on the dotted line.

most dont know what they are dealing with.

and thats how they want it.

Buddha
30th April 2012, 09:23 AM
its scary how much acess is given to the miltary hawkers of war to 15 and 16 year olds.

you havent even finished puberty yet and here they come promising the sun moon and stars all you have to do is sign on the dotted line.

most dont know what they are dealing with.

and thats how they want it.

Yessir. The government gets what it wants, and in this case it is the naivety of youth.

Hatha Sunahara
30th April 2012, 09:52 AM
I think it is only natural that the government has adopted a 'fuck the troops' attitude.

It's been hard not to notice how quickly and extensively the government is adopting drones. Flying ones and more terrestrial ones. It won't be long before they will no longer rely on large numbers of 'troops' to do their killing for them. Thye are replacing the troops with robots. I recently read a piece that describes just that, and points to the future of oppression via robot. Read it here:

http://consortiumnews.com/2012/04/28/the-drone-war-expands/

It seems that there is a drive afoot to also replace human cops. With domestic drones. I would predict that a market will arise for 'drone defenses' in the not too distant future.

Hatha

MNeagle
30th April 2012, 06:05 PM
hmm, going to have to reconsider ditching my "Support The Troops" license plates. Do I or don't I?

Hatha Sunahara
30th April 2012, 07:20 PM
I'm waiting for the politicians to start telling us to 'Support the bots.' They mean as much to them as the 'troops'. The USA is a corporation. Patriotism is 'corporate loyalty' Taxes are membership dues. Machines can do what troops do more efficiently. They are more obedient, and do not generate medical expenses. Machines will not rebel, nor will they surrender to an enemy, and they can be easily replaced.

Consider supporting the troops when they really need it--when they become unemployed. Otherwise, support your own conscience!

Might as well ditch your plates now MNeagle. It won't be long before people start wondering 'what the hell are troops?' We'll have an 'all-bot' army.

Hatha

MNeagle
30th April 2012, 07:25 PM
Agree. The state "plan" is/was to use money from these speciality plates for returning veterans in our state.

O.K., so maybe I fell in love w/ the eagle on them. It does make it easier to find my vehicle in a sea of cars!