PDA

View Full Version : Man left crying in the street after being trapped by German nymphomaniac

lapis
2nd May 2012, 12:41 PM
This is a sure sign that Germany is sadly lacking in virile GSUS members. ;-)

A MAN was left crying in the street after he was forced to repeatedly pleasure a German nymphomaniac. (http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/weird/man-left-crying-in-the-street-after-being-trapped-by-german-nymphomaniac/story-e6frep26-1226343335330)

"I met her on a bus... She invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me," he told Munich police when they found him in tears outside her apartment after the 36-hour episode.

The Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137297/Munich-nymphomaniac-Second-victim-weeping-street.html)reports the man only escaped her apartment after the woman fell asleep.

The same 47-year-old woman was arrested in April after she picked up 43-year-old craftsman Dieter Schultz.

Munich Police issued a statement confirming that they met at a pub at 1.30pm.
According to an online translator, the statement said: "The woman took the new acquaintance in her apartment. There came the repeated act of love."

The statement said the man tried to leave, but the woman would not let him.

When he called police for help, Schultz claimed she was trying to "kill me with sex".

The woman reportedly tried to seduce the two arrested officers with a "quickie" - who politely declined. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing002.gif

ximmy
2nd May 2012, 12:43 PM
http://blogs.app.com/saywhat/files/2011/01/dominatrix.jpg

mamboni
2nd May 2012, 01:12 PM
I had a girlfriend years ago who was addicted to semen. At first I thought I was the luckiest bloke - shangri la at last! After a few days, the novelty wore off. There I was in the prime of my sexual life, mid-twenties, and I could hardly walk my legs got so weak. She was insatiable. I think if I had married her I wouldn't have been here now - I'd have been dead long ago. She was a lovely and intelligent lady with the most beautiful sparkling blue eyes. Oh, but her appetite -- looks can truly be deceiving.

horseshoe3
2nd May 2012, 01:20 PM
I had a girlfriend years ago who was addicted to semen. At first I thought I was the luckiest bloke - shangri la at last! After a few days, the novelty wore off. There I was in the prime of my sexual life, mid-twenties, and I could hardly walk my legs got so weak. She was insatiable. I think if I had married her I wouldn't have been here now - I'd have been dead long ago. She was a lovely and intelligent lady with the most beautiful sparkling blue eyes. Oh, but her appetite -- looks can truly be deceiving.

Did she have bad acne? I have it on good authority that semen is the best cure for acne. Maybe she was just using you until she became better looking and could move on to a more desirable mate.

mamboni
2nd May 2012, 01:27 PM
Did she have bad acne? I have it on good authority that semen is the best cure for acne. Maybe she was just using you until she became better looking and could move on to a more desirable mate.

No, not a spot of acne. She had a beautiful face and beautiful skin. She was serene. Maybe she was getting it on the side, hence the perfect skin? She only had two faults:

1. She was a bit overweight but very curvy and busty. Saftig- like a St. Pauli girl (she was of German ancestry - pure)
2. Blowjobbery - she couldn't get enough

A weekend at her uncle's summer house almost killed me. I left that house sore down there and wobbly in the legs.

ShortJohnSilver
2nd May 2012, 01:35 PM
A weekend at her uncle's summer house almost killed me. I left that house sore down there and wobbly in the legs.

Yeah, but what a way to go!

goldleaf
2nd May 2012, 01:38 PM
Cystic ovaries?

mamboni
2nd May 2012, 01:43 PM
Yeah, but what a way to go!

Yeah, but I got scared. She was like a vampira, sucking the life essence out of me. And the look in those blue eyes of hers after each extraction - her eyes screamed ecstasy. I still get wood thinking about her all these years later. Of course, there were others who still affect me that way.

madfranks
2nd May 2012, 02:14 PM

Funny, I married a woman like that. Intelligent, lovely, amazing blue eyes, and voracious in the bedroom. We enjoy robust lovemaking daily, multiple times some days. I am a bit surprised to hear that you were not up to the task of satisfying your woman, as I always imagined you to be a stout and hardy bloke. As for me I am quite healthy and able-bodied, and years of vigorous lovemaking hasn't left me weak in the knees at all.

mamboni
2nd May 2012, 02:22 PM
Funny, I married a woman like that. Intelligent, lovely, amazing blue eyes, and voracious in the bedroom. We enjoy robust lovemaking daily, multiple times some days. I am a bit surprised to hear that you were not up to the task of satisfying your woman, as I always imagined you to be a stout and hardy bloke. As for me I am quite healthy and able-bodied, and years of vigorous lovemaking hasn't left me weak in the knees at all.

Wow, Madfranks! You are a veritable horntoad!

madfranks
2nd May 2012, 02:28 PM
Wow, Madfranks! You are a veritable horntoad!

As a doctor, I know you'll appreciate this. Interestingly enough, I don't believe in pain medication, preferring to power through any pain rather than resort to numbing it away. I've recovered from nasal surgery, stitches in my finger and a broken arm without the aid of pain meds. That being said, the only time in my adult life I allowed myself to be put on pain meds was after an overly vigorous weekend of sex.

tater
2nd May 2012, 03:16 PM
I too have gone multiple times...per year.

willie pete
2nd May 2012, 03:37 PM
She was like a vampira, sucking the life essence out of me. And the look in those blue eyes of hers after each extraction - her eyes screamed ecstasy. I still get wood thinking about her all these years later.

I can relate; I know the type, they unzip your fly with their eyes, I had one or two GFs in the past that fit that description very well....by the way, you don't still have her number do you? ;)

joboo
2nd May 2012, 03:46 PM
Stories like this are about mentally ill borderline retarded people, or simply a hoax story perpetrated for attention. No talk about charges, or an actual crime being committed.

All he had to do was get up and leave. If he was tied up in any way, and police would have asked this repeatedly, it would be printed the story.

He felt his life was in danger but kept it up just the same. Sounds legit.

solid
2nd May 2012, 04:50 PM
Here's a link to this woman's first offense...2 weeks ago.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/04/17/german-dj-rescued-by-police-says-he-was-held-as-sex-slave-for-woman/

We laugh and joke, but a lot of guys can relate to this. It's A-OK if a woman kidnaps a man, for sex, but if a man does the same thing he's label evil, rapist, all sorts of stuff. Classic double standard.

Heck, I was kidnapped once by 2 women. If I had reported it, I would have gotten laughed at. At least in Germany, these guys can say something.

Buddha
2nd May 2012, 05:13 PM
Here's a link to this woman's first offense...2 weeks ago.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/04/17/german-dj-rescued-by-police-says-he-was-held-as-sex-slave-for-woman/

We laugh and joke, but a lot of guys can relate to this. It's A-OK if a woman kidnaps a man, for sex, but if a man does the same thing he's label evil, rapist, all sorts of stuff. Classic double standard.

Heck, I was kidnapped once by 2 women. If I had reported it, I would have gotten laughed at. At least in Germany, these guys can say something.

Care to elaborate?

solid
2nd May 2012, 05:19 PM
Care to elaborate?

No...no way. I'll just say I'm about 99% sure something was put in my drink, and I was tricked, taken from my own free will.

No worries, I guess my point is it happens to men too. We just can't say anything about it. Women get a free pass in this regard. I'm not complaining, just pointing that out.

Buddha
2nd May 2012, 05:25 PM
No...no way. I'll just say I'm about 99% sure something was put in my drink, and I was tricked, taken from my own free will.

No worries, I guess my point is it happens to men too. We just can't say anything about it. Women get a free pass in this regard. I'm not complaining, just pointing that out.

Oh yeah, I agree wholeheartedly. It is a double standard no doubt, you'll be laughed out the door should you go forward with something like that while if it were the other way around you would be in prison.

solid
2nd May 2012, 05:30 PM
Oh yeah, I agree wholeheartedly. It is a double standard no doubt, you'll be laughed out the door should you go forward with something like that while if it were the other way around you would be in prison.

Indeed. Those two women committed multiple felonies. If the roles had been reversed, two men and one woman, a pretty big prison sentence.

Serpo
2nd May 2012, 05:43 PM
She was sex mad....................aaaahhhhhhhh............... ..run for lives...................
.................http://www.funnyandcool.com/wp-content/gallery/sexy-vanessa-hudgens-for-shape-magazine/ws_vanessa_hudgens_sexy_look_1600x1200.jpg

osoab
2nd May 2012, 05:56 PM
Yeah, but I got scared. She was like a vampira, sucking the life essence out of me. And the look in those blue eyes of hers after each extraction - her eyes screamed ecstasy. I still get wood thinking about her all these years later. Of course, there were others who still affect me that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-E6eBbs7yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-E6eBbs7yo

Old Herb Lady
2nd May 2012, 06:09 PM
I think if I had married her I wouldn't have been here now - I'd have been dead long ago.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii258/diabolinka1/loser-animation-animated-loser-smiley-emoticon-000355-large.gif

We enjoy robust lovemaking daily, multiple times some days. I am a bit surprised to hear that you were not up to the task of satisfying your woman, as I always imagined you to be a stout and hardy bloke. As for me I am quite healthy and able-bodied, and years of vigorous lovemaking hasn't left me weak in the knees at all.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j108/friskyjessi/Congrats3o.jpg

Libertytree
2nd May 2012, 06:52 PM
If the dude in the OP would have done the job right the first few times she might have been asking him to leave and tipping him on the way out.

I used to be a male stripper and I ran across a lot of women with large appetites, most notably were two best friends that prided themselves in being able to "fuck the life out of ya". Well, that was one hell of a challenge that I couldn't resist, even after being told I was being kidnapped for the weekend and that I had no choice! 3 days, two women, boatloads of food, beer, smoke, etc..etc... The funniest thing of all......I had to drive us all back to town. The second funniest thing was that they'd never go on a date/spend the night with me separately.

Thanks for this thread, it brought back some great times.

solid
2nd May 2012, 06:56 PM
LT..you were a male stripper? I'll be damned. And, you were kidnapped too! LOL. My knapping only lasted one night, 3 days sounds insane. What a world we live in...

See folks, it happens to us dudes a lot MORE than you think. Haha.

Libertytree
2nd May 2012, 07:12 PM
LT..you were a male stripper? I'll be damned. And, you were kidnapped too! LOL. My knapping only lasted one night, 3 days sounds insane. What a world we live in...

See folks, it happens to us dudes a lot MORE than you think. Haha.

LMAO...I went willingly but they made it known I wasn't getting back till Sun night and on the way there it was said that they had expectations that had to be met or I was walking back (75 miles). Insane, that kinda covers it! Yep, Solid, you'd never guess it now but I made a good wage thru school doing it, along with dart tournaments and dart gambling and Tonk games.

Libertytree
2nd May 2012, 07:47 PM
Oh good Lord Solid, that's some funny shit!

I ran across one of the girls about a month later at the fair and in the course of conversation asked about her friend. She said she was doin' fine but had spent a week in the hospital after our weekend! I didn't know whether I should be proud or remorseful, ol' girl said her friend had had her inards rearranged. I can hardly type this without laughing uncontrollably. That didn't take the crazy out of'em though...I wonder where they are now??

solid
2nd May 2012, 07:55 PM
That didn't take the crazy out of'em though...I wonder where they are now??

Haha. Hell, I don't know.

I do vividly remember my head pounding the morning after, and everything ached. To add insult to injury, there I am wearing my jeans, commando, with no boxers underneath...and the gal had to start her car with a breathalyzer. She had one of those alcohol breath tests, just to start the damn car!

To take me home.

Dude! I guess I can laugh now, but at the time...that was a big LOW point in my life. Haha.

Korbin Dallas
2nd May 2012, 08:00 PM
This thread brings back memories of my first sexual encounter, but it was quite scary; It was dark and I was all alone.

Rim shot.

Thanks to the late Rodney Dangerfield

Libertytree
2nd May 2012, 08:02 PM
LMFAO!! The car breathalyzer part is insane! that kind of shit is the stuff you see in movies!

solid
2nd May 2012, 08:16 PM
LMFAO!! The car breathalyzer part is insane! that kind of shit is the stuff you see in movies!

That's the only time I've ever seen one of those, surprisingly. Months later, I joined the academy, passed it all and was sworn in, then did a lot of vehicle stops.

There's actually a Breathalyzer for cars, for folks with a history of DUI's. I've never heard much about it, but it's true, and real. You puff into the thing, it beeps with an OK, and then you can start your car.

LOL. LT, here's a cheers to surviving it all. I really thank God I'm here now, healthy, and all. It could be a lot different.

Libertytree
2nd May 2012, 08:42 PM
The car breathalyzer has been around for a good many years. You'd be surprised at the tips you can get for getting their ride started for'em.