PDA

View Full Version : Denver International Airport Conspiracy

Gaillo
19th May 2012, 01:17 PM
http://usahitman.com/dia-conspiracy/

Denver had a completely functioning airport called Stapleton but it was shut down soon as this ‘new’ airport was opened. The new airport has no significant advances to airport trafficking. The budget was 1.7 billion dollars for the new Denver Airport. But after it was all said and done it was 3.1 billion dollars over budget! It ended up costing 4.8 billion dollars.. Here is where the conspiracy starts; it was completely funded by a private source!

The original design for Denver Airport was to be five pentagon shaped buildings ranging from sixty feet deep to over a hundred and twenty feet deep which is about twelve stories deep! After these pentagon buildings were built they decided that the design was not effective and then they built on-top of these pentagon buildings! This was never done before in construction history. If you ask any of the workers about the construction; they will tell you nothing! Now the airport claims that these underground buildings are for storage only.

Now doesn’t it seem weird that this massive underground storage area is unused and that the employees can’t speak about it? Now most of the construction workers claim that they were closely monitored and were only contracted for only a small period of time. They would let all the workers go only after a couple months and then they would hire a new group. This eliminated the possibility of anyone fully understanding what was going on at the airport! Some of the workers that did talk; said the underground tunnels were big enough to fit buses inside but they were not able too see where they went. When the airport was completely done, they moved over 330,000,000 cubic feet of dirt which is roughly 1/3 of the amount which was moved for the Panama Canal...

Fascinating.

Gaillo
19th May 2012, 02:28 PM
Some anecdotal supporting evidence I found on another site:

shifty December 8, 2010 at 6:40 am | Permalink | Reply

as a former airport employee i can tell you, there is definitely *something* going on down there. no actual idea if it’s all as sinister as some of the theories, but a few things so kind of stand out as a bit strange… for instance, yes, the underground is very hot (80 degrees f+) there are miles and miles of tunnels, and out on the eastern side of the taxi ways there are fenced off buildings and towers. benign? perhaps. but in order to get your security clearance, you are given a test, and part of that is “challenging” people who don’t have badges in restricted areas… except for the people wearing “special” badges and security (not TSA or HSS) who wear the black uniforms. also, if you do get a job there don’t even joke about any of this stuff, or they will suspend you “pending investigation” and fire you outright… for no reason. i cite personal experience on that last part.

sirgonzo420
19th May 2012, 03:07 PM
Denver International Airport: More than just fucked up shitty murals

Golden
19th May 2012, 06:38 PM
http://i2.listal.com/image/929675/600full-growing-pains-poster.jpg

JDRock
19th May 2012, 07:41 PM
its in the basement where things get really interesting...

milehi
19th May 2012, 08:37 PM
The airport near me has eye and tree of life mosaics on the floor just before you head on up to xray.