PDA

View Full Version : Who Knows About Conspiracies?

Hatha Sunahara
27th May 2012, 03:28 PM
I've been trying to make a list lately of which public officials, or private people would have a working knowledge of conspiracies to defraud the public--effectively their participation in such conspiracies by maintaining silence. I'm making a list of bad guys--ones that the public should direct their anger at.

So far, my list includes:

Judges at all levels.
Prosecutors at all levels
Editors of Major News Outlets
Politicians who hold or have held elected office
Senior bureaucrats in government agencies (Federal SES Level)
Executives at large CPA firms
Billionaires
Lobbyists at all levels.
Federal Reserve executives and all their senior economists
Senior partners at large law firms.
High level military commanders and their staffs
Senior staff at 'think tanks'

Who did I miss? Knowing about a conspiracy to defraud and remaining silent is the same as participating in the conspiracy. It's a conspiracy of silence.

I left cops off the list because they are people who follow orders, and mostly don't ask why. I'm looking for whoever gives them unlawful orders.

I also left elite zionists off the list because i would be accused of being anti-semitic, but for no other reason

Hatha

Gaillo
27th May 2012, 04:03 PM
I also left elite zionists off the list because i would be accused of being anti-semitic, but for no other reason

The mere fact that you are HERE making a post on that topic says that you:

(a) Will be called far worse things by TPTB than "anti-semitic", labels such as "terrorist", "seditious", and "insurgent" come to mind, and

(b) Will most likely be dealt with accordingly when the right time comes, through the judicious application of SWAT murder squad or FEMA death camp.

So, you may as well just unapologetically add the elite zionists to your list, you really have nothing to lose by doing so. Just sayin' bro.