PDA

View Full Version : REAL subliminal message 'KILL' caught accidentally (DISTURBING

Cebu_4_2
31st May 2012, 08:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZetWj4W4t1Q&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZetWj4W4t1Q&feature=share

SLV^GLD
31st May 2012, 08:32 AM
That's an awful lot of blah, blah, blah to jump to the assumptive conclusion that the frame shown was really only flashed and wasn't part of some commercial that blatantly showed that word and others.

Not to mention, 100% of TV programming is just that, programming. This is hardly as outrageous as the things people willfully expose themselves to.

Awoke
31st May 2012, 08:43 AM
Someone post a description please. Youtube is blocked.

collector
31st May 2012, 08:50 AM
This woman was testing out her cheap phone to see how the lighting was in picture mode. She inadverantly caught a picture of the teevee in the background and the picture captured on the camera showed the word KILL written backwards on the screen.
A subliminal expert talks about how cycle rates on screen have gone from 20 images per second to 120 images per second while our eyes only pick up 24-35 images per second. What's teh reason for the higher cycle rate other than to send subliminal messages to our brains?

SLV^GLD
31st May 2012, 08:51 AM

Woman caught a frame on a TV by accident that displays the word "Kill" on the entire screen spelled in mirror (like ambulance on the front of the truck).

17 minutes of discussion how the picture is legit because the phone cannot receive or transmit the images from the phone camera and how display technology can transmit information faster than the human eye can perceive and how astronomical the odds were of her camera catching the image. The key point, to me, was when one person declaratively stated it to be a subliminal message and the other agreed and all ensuing discussion hinged on this being accepted as fact.

Cebu_4_2
31st May 2012, 09:01 AM
I wonder if she plays lotto?

Awoke
31st May 2012, 09:03 AM
Thanks guys.

I totally believe that's the reason they switched to digital cable feeds only: The analog feeds are done around here. Everything is all digital now. Of course they are programming everyone who watches that shit.

collector
31st May 2012, 09:12 AM
Looks like a guy in Seattle was watching the same teevee show
Got rid of cable 6 months ago - don't miss it at all

DMac
31st May 2012, 01:15 PM
If it was 1 frame out of something like 120 there is no chance that camera has the speed to accurately capture that image.

Personally, yeah I think 'they' are doing this sort of stuff (much more subtle about it though), but I think this is not authentic.

Cebu_4_2
31st May 2012, 01:32 PM
Without wanting to watch this 29 minute reality broadcast again, are there any moles or spots on her face that are reversed in her saved camera image? Maybe the TV is reversed? I would just love to bust this as fake.

ximmy
31st May 2012, 01:39 PM
I believe there is a subliminal message out there somewhere that is saying, "Eat their faces."

Cebu_4_2
31st May 2012, 01:45 PM
I believe there is a subliminal message out there somewhere that is saying, "Eat their faces."

MKUltra?

ximmy
31st May 2012, 01:47 PM
MKUltra?

Checking it out now...

Ximmy clicks "thanks" button thanking Cebu_4_2 for this useful post.

joboo
31st May 2012, 02:30 PM
Looks like a guy in Seattle was watching the same teevee show
Got rid of cable 6 months ago - don't miss it at all

I'm going on five years. As time goes on, when you do watch, you will find the whole experience becomes increasingly bizarre.

For sure it mentally retards people. I am convinced watching commercials lowers IQ points instantaneously. The crazy part is TV drones actually think they know something, and are convinced of it, when reality is essentially 180 out of sync.

The illusion of knowledge.

Serpo
31st May 2012, 03:20 PM
http://www.creativecrash.com/system/photos/000/049/913/49913/big/tv_vintage0000.jpg?1251173047

kill ,destroy,maim,attack.................

Awoke
1st June 2012, 06:09 PM
8 minute video to tell us something they have been doing from the 80's?

freespirit
1st June 2012, 07:30 PM
I watch TV (usually for documentaries, more often as background noise), but i am quick to point out to those watching with me where the MSM are vociferously promoting immoral behavior, the gay agenda, the attack on christianity, etc, etc. sometimes you have to watch to get a sense of how extensive the efforts they make really are. It's in almost EVERY show. thinly veiled as humor more often than not.

in some cases, being able to point these things out to people who do watch certain shows helps to wake them up a little to the brain washing, and once their eyes are opened, they can no longer be shut, lol

drafter
1st June 2012, 07:39 PM
I watch TV (usually for documentaries, more often as background noise), but i am quick to point out to those watching with me where the MSM are vociferously promoting immoral behavior, the gay agenda, the attack on christianity, etc, etc. sometimes you have to watch to get a sense of how extensive the efforts they make really are. It's in almost EVERY show. thinly veiled as humor more often than not.

in some cases, being able to point these things out to people who do watch certain shows helps to wake them up a little to the brain washing, and once their eyes are opened, they can no longer be shut, lol

The predictability of this has reached a point where it's almost become a joke. You just come to expect that there's going to be an interracial/gay angle to EVERY show on television now however subtle it may be. Pretty clear that somebody has an agenda. Hmmm, wonder who that could be. I wonder how Hollywood bagels taste?

freespirit
1st June 2012, 08:13 PM
The predictability of this has reached a point where it's almost become a joke. You just come to expect that there's going to be an interracial/gay angle to EVERY show on television now however subtle it may be. Pretty clear that somebody has an agenda. Hmmm, wonder who that could be. I wonder how Hollywood bagels taste?

very true and well put, drafter.

woodman
1st June 2012, 08:38 PM

I have not had television at home in years. I watch it sometimes when I stay at motels in the towns I am working. It is truly amazing to see it in true light. You have to get away from it for awhile to really appreciate how bizarre it is. It is like a familiar place, you never notice it anymore until you've been away for a while, or like a smell you've gotten used to and don't notice until you leave the room and come back later and smell it again.

freespirit
1st June 2012, 08:54 PM
I have not had television at home in years. I watch it sometimes when I stay at motels in the towns I am working. It is truly amazing to see it in true light. You have to get away from it for awhile to really appreciate how bizarre it is. It is like a familiar place, you never notice it anymore until you've been away for a while, or like a smell you've gotten used to and don't notice until you leave the room and come back later and smell it again.

i have gone without it in the past, for extensive periods... 5 years, the last time around. now that I live in town and have others living in the house, majority rules. truthfully it would bother me more to give up the internet connection than cable.

Cebu_4_2
1st June 2012, 09:47 PM
I have not watched regular TeeVee since before my kid was born... now 15. When he was little he had no interest in it which was great, at his mothers he had nothing else to do but pretty much ignored it anyways. He still has no interest in TeeVee but knows the agenda from when he visits his mothers, says everything revolves around gays. Says most commercials are for drugs too.

We do watch TV but just for movies, never gore, horror or satanic crap.

freespirit
1st June 2012, 09:59 PM
I have not watched regular TeeVee since before my kid was born... now 15. When he was little he had no interest in it which was great, at his mothers he had nothing else to do but pretty much ignored it anyways. He still has no interest in TeeVee but knows the agenda from when he visits his mothers, says everything revolves around gays. Says most commercials are for drugs too.

We do watch TV but just for movies, never gore, horror or satanic crap.

...right on, Cebu! sounds like you have a good kid there... sounds like the result of positive parenting to me. :)

Cebu_4_2
1st June 2012, 11:34 PM
...right on, Cebu! sounds like you have a good kid there... sounds like the result of positive parenting to me. :)

I think he might be on the weed, not sure how to approach it though. Really not sure what to do.

freespirit
2nd June 2012, 07:11 AM
I think he might be on the weed, not sure how to approach it though. Really not sure what to do.

well, in all fairness, there's a lot worse stuff he could be on than weed...
weed in and of itself is pretty harmless, but obviously there is a time and place for everything. if you have a good rapport with him, then talk to him about it. if you don't want him doing it, then tell him so, but be sure to tell him why.

nothing pisses a kid off more than "because i said so"...

Awoke
2nd June 2012, 07:50 AM

It totally is in every show, I'm sure of it. I was watching family guy last night, and during the "Parental guidance" warning, my big digital flatscreen tv was a pure white screen with a Teletoon logo in black, and it just paused on that logo for about 10 seconds. I felt drawn towards it, staring at it, and remembered this thread and tore my eyes away from it.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if they were using that slot of opportunity to program a bunch of crap into our minds, just during the transition to and from commercial breaks.

I hate TV now. I only had it on last night because a buddy was over. Every show my wife watches, I can hear brainwashing and seed planting almost in EVERY SENTENCE. It's pretty fucking aggressive man. The programming is really aggressive. It's also very artistically crafty, the way they can write scripts that appear to be a sit-com or whatever, but effectively manipulate the dialogue into a non-stop "Mind programming" battering ram. Fucking Khazars make me sick.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
2nd June 2012, 08:20 AM
I'm surprised they would use an entire word in one frame and risk getting caught. There are ways to animate it so that any single frame shows just dots but put together in succession they spell out the word. I wouldn't doubt if this lady's story has some people out there pausing their dvr frame by frame to see if its true.

Spectrism
2nd June 2012, 08:34 AM
How is it that nobody is recording and exposing this stuff?

freespirit
2nd June 2012, 09:29 AM
It totally is in every show, I'm sure of it. I was watching family guy last night, and during the "Parental guidance" warning, my big digital flatscreen tv was a pure white screen with a Teletoon logo in black, and it just paused on that logo for about 10 seconds. I felt drawn towards it, staring at it, and remembered this thread and tore my eyes away from it.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if they were using that slot of opportunity to program a bunch of crap into our minds, just during the transition to and from commercial breaks.

I hate TV now. I only had it on last night because a buddy was over. Every show my wife watches, I can hear brainwashing and seed planting almost in EVERY SENTENCE. It's pretty fucking aggressive man. The programming is really aggressive. It's also very artistically crafty, the way they can write scripts that appear to be a sit-com or whatever, but effectively manipulate the dialogue into a non-stop "Mind programming" battering ram. Fucking Khazars make me sick.

imo, the sit-coms are the worst...it seems they wrap immorality in "humor" and by laughing at the scenario, we silently endorse or accept it. if we don't immediately follow that by mentally acknowledging the "wrongness" and immorality of the situation we just laughed at, our subconscious will accept it as "ok", and incorporate the necessary changes to our mindset...

i.e. hear joke about spousal abuse on sit-com, laugh at the shock value, then think "man, that is so wrong, i shouldn't be laughing" instead of the alternative which is basically accepting the spousal abuse as being "ok".

the subconscious doesn't know the difference, and will blindly follow whatever its programmed with.