PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous thoughts and rambling

DMac
5th June 2012, 07:04 AM
Open thread, I wanted a place to put stuff that wasn't quite fit for the "thread about nothing" because this is about something - miscellaneous thoughts and rambling!

So to open the thread I will post a short anecdote that I did not think warranted a new thread on its own, but is information I want to share. This thread can server that purpose for other posts like this moving forward.

I have a friend of a friend (Obama voter, I'm working on it) that works for a major Jewish non-profit (oxymoron). In a conversation with this guy about how I think it is smart to get out of NYC, he told me "yea, I agree." "Why do you agree" I asked. He told me "because the Jews are leaving". Interesting, I thought - "what do you mean?" was my reply.

He went on to tell me a story of the non-profit he works for, how the company has been around for a long time. While he did not know much about the board and family owners, he knew this company was around a long time because of a story about the grandfather clock in the office he learned while there. The clock is over 300 years old and has been added to, modified and kept up by each subsequent generation of the owner family. The clock was somehow connected to the business and I don't think it has ever been moved.

The clock, he told me, is being moved out of its lower NYC home and is going to end up somewhere in Westchester. So, as he saw it, if "this clock was being dismantled and moved out, along with top management, then the Jews are leaving lower NYC. And if the Jews were leaving NYC it is because they know something."(paraphrased)

Omen/portent of sorts? Random rambling? Just putting it out there as this is a true story.

mamboni
5th June 2012, 08:36 AM
Follow the rats to safety - ask any sailor.

If you gather in your mind all the events and facts of the last few years (i.e. federal debt bubble, unsustainable social welfare state, FEMA relocation camps, HSA and militarization of civilian police forces, increasing civil unrest etc.) you must conclude that we are heading for massive economic collapse and the last place one wants to be is in the middle of a megalopolis such as NYC.

JJ.G0ldD0t
5th June 2012, 08:51 AM
They will sacrifice their stronghold at everyone else's expense.

par for the course.

Yeah - I believe it.

Twisted Titan
5th June 2012, 09:33 AM
The phase of trying to help,awaken, teach has long been over the only thing the prudent person can do now is FORTIFY ONES DEFENSES.

All else is folly.

sirgonzo420
5th June 2012, 09:44 AM
In keeping with the jew theme, my little brother is dating a girl who has a jewish father, to my chagrin, and he relayed to me the following little anecdote:

Anyway, he was at dinner with his girlfriend, her father, and her father's girlfriend, when the father's girlfriend asks my brother: "So, are *you* jewish?"

Before my little brother could reply, the dad interjected: "No, but his family owns a business."

JJ.G0ldD0t
5th June 2012, 09:45 AM
In keeping with the jew theme, my little brother is dating a girl who has a jewish father, to my chagrin, and he relayed to me the following little anecdote:

Anyway, he was at dinner with his girlfriend, her father, and her father's girlfriend, when the father's girlfriend asks my brother: "So, are *you* jewish?"

Before my little brother could reply, the dad interjected: "No, but his family owns a business."

That's actually pretty friggin funny!

LMAO

undgrd
5th June 2012, 12:27 PM

Honorary half Jew?

Horn
5th June 2012, 12:42 PM

LMAO

Could be a targeting implication... . ... ..

sirgonzo420
5th June 2012, 01:04 PM

LMAO

lol

I know, right?

Honorary half Jew?

at least a גר תושב‎‎

Twisted Titan
5th June 2012, 01:54 PM
Now they will whore out the daugther so they can suck his family dry.

My foolish advice

Never marry and never breed.

Get your jollies and toss it to the side.

You will never be happy and you wont find peace.

gunDriller
5th June 2012, 02:07 PM
And if the Jews were leaving NYC it is because they know something."(paraphrased)

Omen/portent of sorts? Random rambling? Just putting it out there as this is a true story.

as of 9-11-01, NYC became a very unhealthy place to live, lung-wise & breathing wise. my guess is that the dust from 9-11 has now been 99.999% washed away.

i wonder if awareness of a few years of real bad air quality something to do with the NYC Jews 'expat'ing' to NYC suburbia.

Libertytree
5th June 2012, 02:32 PM
as of 9-11-01, NYC became a very unhealthy place to live, lung-wise & breathing wise. my guess is that the dust from 9-11 has now been 99.999% washed away.

i wonder if awareness of a few years of real bad air quality something to do with the NYC Jews 'expat'ing' to NYC suburbia.

Or.......is it because of something that's coming?

Santa
5th June 2012, 02:58 PM

My foolish advice

Dang... Sounds like you're having a bad day, Twisted.

chad
5th June 2012, 03:06 PM

My foolish advice

everything ok man?