PDA

View Full Version : Miss you all

Cebu_4_2
5th June 2012, 09:58 PM
2nd job sucks balls, top pay here for anything is 12 hr... Experience is worth less than fuckups and the do it again. i am desperate but ignorance... it is just so below my mentality. 12-18 hours no overtime... I need the feed so? sucks to be me.

Blah... just venting, have like 10 min vs all day to see stuff. Cant read all the stuff.

PM me links to RP and whats going on... did I mention this job sucks?

Thanks all

My goodness... this sucks

TheNocturnalEgyptian
6th June 2012, 12:08 AM
Sorry to hear that man, I have been working more than normal too, no time for my martial arts practice (I mean floor time, I still practice at home) but at least they are being honest about overtime. It is guaranteed after 8 hours in this state.

Cebu my only question to you is how this statement makes sense.

2nd job sucks, top pay here for anything is 12 hr.

Most people who have a job that takes 12hr/day feel it is their primary job. just sayin...

Twisted Titan
6th June 2012, 04:00 AM
Brother C I always feel a special connection because our economic situations are kinda closely mirrored.

That being said .....just know that you got the upper hand because on because payday you can give yourself a" silver raise" by converting a few pieces of the local toilet paper.

I have been doing that a while over the last couple months just salting away 3-9 silver dimes every other week i just looked in my jar and saw i almost had three rolls and the. Quick math put it at almost 600 buxx.

Dam that made me feel good to know I can take a little and make a whole lot of it

So keep your chin up and know we are holding the fort down for ya.

And Dude that Avatar cracks me the hell up everytime I see it.

BrewTech
6th June 2012, 07:08 AM
Don't feel bad, bros... two P/T gigs for me right now, averaging the single digits for pay. If I make it through the next few months it will be by the skin of my teeth.

If all goes according to plan I will at least be doing something I like, but as always... there are no guarantees.

JDRock
6th June 2012, 12:19 PM
Sometimes it appears that everyone ELSE is living high on the hog....but in reality unless your a trust funder, we all struggle as bills stack up. You are NOT alone bro.....

BrewTech
6th June 2012, 02:21 PM
Sometimes it appears that everyone ELSE is living high on the hog....but in reality unless your a trust funder, we all struggle as bills stack up. You are NOT alone bro.....

The funny thing is, I WAS a trust funder... LOL. The cash eventually runs out... hopefully one was smart enough to buy metals and preps instead of big screens and stocks.. HA HA!

Serpo
6th June 2012, 02:26 PM
Get back to work.................

freespirit
6th June 2012, 03:03 PM
keep your chin up Cebu...

try to keep a couple of thoughts in mind,

1-try not to worry too much about things you cannot control.

2- two rules to a happy life 1) dont sweat the small stuff
...and 2) everything is small stuff.

i'm unsure what sort of work you do, but in my field, if the boss is paying you $12/hr, he's probably billing you out around $25 or $30. I work for myself because i was tired of feeling like you do about my job. I have a business partner, and we split everything 50/50. after materials and misc. expenses, we seldom make under $200/day each, and can adjust our work schedules to accommodate the demands of our respective personal lives.

if you are capable, you may want to consider becoming self employed, the rewards are worth it, and i personally wouldn't have it any other way.

mind you, what works for me may not work for you, and to each their own. you situation may not allow for you to explore the possibility of self employment, but if it does, it may be worth considering.

God will never give us anything we can't handle, but sometimes it seems like he has more faith in our abilities than we do, lol

Good luck with things, we're pulling for you! ;D

osoab
6th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Hang in their Cebu.

Things will only get better or worse. ;D

I highly suggest working for yourself for your "2nd" job. I make double on my side business (per hour wise) than what I make at my regular job in half the hours. All I do is mow grass for old people.

ximmy
6th June 2012, 03:38 PM
My baby, he don't talk sweet
He ain't got much to say
But he loves me, loves me, loves me
I know that he loves me anyway

And maybe he don't dress fine
But i don't really mind
'cuz every time he pulls me near
I just wanna cheer

My baby may not be rich
He's waching every dime