PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dogman...

Gaillo
9th June 2012, 03:46 PM
Dog,
I see you here lurking ALL THE TIME... why not post? ???

General of Darkness
9th June 2012, 03:52 PM
Dog,
I see you here lurking ALL THE TIME... why not post? ???

I get the impression that Dogman is a Christian Zionist and posting on a forum that has assholes like myself that are against his god's chosen people would be wrong. Just my humble opinion. :)

Dogman
9th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Not posting much anywhere! Doing more reading and thinking, I just do not have much to say!

And also when I last posted here , I ended getting smeared and slandered so much it sorta took the wind
out of my sails. And who wants to post in and with that kind of atmosphere?

Gaillo
9th June 2012, 03:55 PM
I get the impression that Dogman is a Christian Zionist and posting on a forum that has assholes like myself that are against his god's chosen people would be wrong. Just my humble opinion. :)

Zionist... maybe... Christian? No. I've spoke with the dog on several occasions, and it's my distinct impression that he is more Eastern/Buddhist/Hindu in nature than Christian.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
9th June 2012, 03:56 PM
If someone started to give me a hard time, I'd probably post even more just to get under their skin.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
9th June 2012, 03:56 PM

LOL, link please. Show me the post in his history that leads you to think this.

Dogman
9th June 2012, 03:57 PM
Zionist... maybe... Christian? No. I've spoke with the dog on several occasions, and it's my distinct impression that he is more Eastern/Buddhist/Hindu in nature than Christian.

No way to the first and sorta to the last.

Gaillo
9th June 2012, 03:58 PM
Not posting much anywhere! Doing more reading and thinking, I just do not have much to say!

And also when I last posted here , I ended getting smeared and slandered so much it sorta took the wind

Hmmm...
We all have our biases and disagreements, but where it comes to your posts, MAGNES is the only one I've seen here who seems to outright be against you. Most of the rest of us only seem to object when you jump off the deep end with booze and start the attacks.

General of Darkness
9th June 2012, 03:59 PM

Well look up dickhead. He posted.

I'll say this, I think Dogman is kinda of an emotional asshole like myself. We might have different beliefs and be very crass in our delivery, but I think like myself he cares to the point where people get pissed off. And I respect that.

Serpo
9th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Its time to start barking dogman....................

Old Herb Lady
9th June 2012, 04:51 PM
You know what I think is so kewl ? ( who cares OHL )
I think when you've been to chat a few times and get to hear people's voices
and then read their writings on here, when you read it you can like hear their voice saying it.

Like General...he writes exactly like he talks/ sounds.

(accents, passion, non-passion, emphasis on certain words, caring, not caring, etc....
Once you've heard them talk, their posts are different. ( in a good way, i mean )
Weird. Anyone else feel that way ?

I dunno, just thought I'd share my dumb thought of the minute.

General of Darkness
9th June 2012, 05:07 PM
and then read their writings on here, when you read it you can like hear their voice saying it.

Like General...he writes exactly like he talks/ sounds.

(accents, passion, non-passion, emphasis on certain words, caring, not caring, etc....
Once you've heard them talk, their posts are different. ( in a good way, i mean )
Weird. Anyone else feel that way?

I dunno, just thought I'd share my dumb thought of the minute.

Agreed, but the problem is that some people get butt hurt over this or that, hell you sons a bitches really piss me off from time to time. But I think for the most part people here tend to be honest, and the forum is honest. Hell, we built it. I really do have a lot to say on this matter, but in the long run we're friends.

Gaillo
9th June 2012, 08:41 PM
Well look up dickhead. He posted...

He posted while I was composing my answer to your post. If you look, the timestamps are 1 min. apart, which could literally be seconds, depending on the time of the posts.. Just sayin'

Hatha Sunahara
9th June 2012, 08:49 PM
It helps to have a thick skin here. You don't get bruised as often. It also helps to have a tightly controlled ego so you don't present such a large target.

Hatha

Sparky
9th June 2012, 08:59 PM

I can hear your voice saying this. :)

steyr_m
9th June 2012, 09:01 PM

I enjoyed your posts and wondered if you left; but then I'd check to see your activity and see you if had logged in recently. Lo and behold, you've been on... I don't know your reasons why you don't want to post; but I'll say I miss ya. I can almost say the same thing for k-os.....

zap
9th June 2012, 09:06 PM
If someone started to give me a hard time, I'd probably post even more just to get under their skin.

Me too I am kinda vindictive that way, I won't be tip toeing around...... anymore period !! If anybody wants to write long rambling posts about me oakie dokie.

I say put me on ignore or go to hell whichever you prefer.

ximmy
9th June 2012, 09:24 PM
Bring back my Dogman to me...

Gaillo
9th June 2012, 10:02 PM
Me too I am kinda vindictive that way, I won't be tip toeing around...... anymore period !! If anybody wants to write long rambling posts about me oakie dokie.

You'll never make it to my "ignore" list... that is one of the axiomic certainties of my Kosmos.

Neuro
10th June 2012, 12:47 AM
You'll never make it to my "ignore" list... that is one of the axiomic certainties of my Kosmos.
It doesn't matter if you believe in gravity or not, it works anyway... Good Dogman took the trollbait! ;)

Serpo
10th June 2012, 04:00 AM
http://www.choconet1.com/images/P/1%20oz%20Dog%20Bone.jpg

Serpo
10th June 2012, 04:01 AM

Long rambling posts about people are a sign that the person doing the posting is a nut case ,basically....................