PDA

View Full Version : CNN Does Actual Reporting: Child Sex Abuse In Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Communities

Shami-Amourae
19th June 2012, 06:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FRyk0Red3Y

BrewTech
19th June 2012, 06:40 AM
All I can say is

:o :o :o

!!!

On CNN?

ETA: hmmm.... listen closely to the message that is being put across in this piece. One point I got is that groups people who want to live with their own kind, "cut off from police and the outside world" tend to become corrupt and psychopathic, producing child molesters or worse, and are to be considered suspicious.

Interesting. Keep in mind that most folks watching this may never have seen an ultra-orthodox jew, and certainly don't live next to one, but they are likely your neighbors.

collector
19th June 2012, 09:15 AM
Ultra - Orthodox Jews are opposed to zionism and the state of Israel. Hasidic Jews are damaging to zionists because it's impossible to slam the anti-semetic charge against them and exposes the true beliefs of zionists - that man can be God

Thus the hit piece by CNN - these deeply religious people are a fair target

Twisted Titan
19th June 2012, 09:16 AM
Taggggg

JDRock
19th June 2012, 10:01 AM
really..i have to pinch myself...is this really happening?

Twisted Titan
19th June 2012, 10:22 AM
Mr Rosenberg..........1 in 5 are molested

Mr Tuchman..... Nobody will talk to us on camera Mark the woman at 1.27 in the background she looks like she sees space aliens

Ms Perlman..........My son was Molested by a Jew But Jews Stand for the Truth. we do what is right

Mr Hynes (Hines).....I wont release name of "aellged" molestors BUT I WILL FOR EVERYONE ELSE

This whole piece is a orgy of Jewish Properganda........... but it does shine a light on face of the most evil people on earth but for a scant few seconds and re affrims my belief to keep as far away from these inbreds as possible cause they are dam crazy

hoarder
19th June 2012, 10:51 AM
If any group of White people in the world kept to themselves, would the media characterize them as "insular"?

JDRock
19th June 2012, 10:53 AM
If any group of White people in the world kept to themselves, would the media characterize them as "insular"?

no they would be characterised as a cult...the "compound" would be surrounded and cult leaders killed/jailed

Awoke
19th June 2012, 11:25 AM
Orthodox and Ultra-orthodox are a play on words. Neither of them practice Yahwehism as it is presented in the Old Testament. Both of these groups are heretics, based on their corruption of scripture and dabbling in black magic, etc.

The only group of jews who actually practice proper Yahwehism, and can be considered "pious" would be the Karaite jews. They follow the Word of the Lord.

Funnily enough, the "Orthodox" (SoS) jews call the karaite jews "heretics".

It's a little thing I like to call role reversal/identity theft.

Awoke
19th June 2012, 11:25 AM
no they would be characterised as a cult...the "compound" would be surrounded and cult leaders killed/jailed

ala Waco and the Christians with Koresh.

JDRock
20th June 2012, 07:45 AM
as well as, i might add-connected by the jewsnews media to every chrisian church that tells the truth! "these independant fundimental Christian wacko's MUST be stopped for the good of the community."

Awoke
20th June 2012, 07:52 AM
They give them funny names so they can assign the word "cult" to it too. That's another tactic, again, talking about Waco, the were labelling the Christians in Waco as "members of the Branch Davidian Cult" of Christianity. They were no such thing.

Anyone interested can do a search for my posts on Koresh. I'm not reiterating it all here.
Actually, here is a link (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?44082-OMG-Grizzly-cartel-hit-(GRAPHIC-PICTURES)&p=370906&viewfull=1#post370906), post #60.
There, I saved you the hassle.