EE_
19th June 2012, 08:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=607vdCLCbVs

Shami-Amourae
19th June 2012, 08:35 AM
If it was a human, would anyone care?

Twisted Titan
19th June 2012, 09:39 AM
Glad he got a shot at life............ but his abnormality comes directly from re breeding the same dog lines over and over

Glass
19th June 2012, 07:43 PM
I saw a dog about 2 weeks ago missing a rear leg. I saw it running full pelt across the park chasing a ball and it caused a second glance. One of those, somethings funny with that picture. Took a while to recognise what was funny. The dog only had 3 legs but was running IMO as quick as any dog could with 4 legs. I think it was a ridgeback or similar. Happy as can be, chasing the ball for all his worth. Nice thing to see.

ximmy
19th June 2012, 09:29 PM
I saw a dog about 2 weeks ago missing a rear leg. I saw it running full pelt across the park chasing a ball and it caused a second glance. One of those, somethings funny with that picture. Took a while to recognise what was funny. The dog only had 3 legs but was running IMO as quick as any dog could with 4 legs. I think it was a ridgeback or similar. Happy as can be, chasing the ball for all his worth. Nice thing to see.

Just living his happy life, unaware of the missing limb... so cool. Chances are the other doggies don't mind his missing leg either, he is not ostracized by them, they are neither sympathetic or vicious. They could learn us a thing or two.

General of Darkness
19th June 2012, 10:02 PM
Glad he got a shot at life............ but his abnormality comes directly from re breeding the same dog lines over and over

Actually your right and wrong. Line breeding dogs is what you want to do, it's the in-breeding coefficient that's tricky and when done past a coefficient of 40 starts producing BAD results. Most good breeders are pretty much scientists, and the Germans were the best at it, and most of the time ignore bleeding hearts that know nothing about breeding technology that fucks it up or just plane idiots in general.

It's a true science, and not just any yahoo should be allowed to do it, that's why it should be regulated. o)(~