PDA

View Full Version : Two Mexicans vs. One Black Guy

Book
20th June 2012, 12:02 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ee7_1340044359

:o third mexican was just being lazy

ximmy
20th June 2012, 12:08 PM
I saw this on the news last night, they made it seem like the most horrific thing that ever happened to a human. When it is black beating on white it is not newsworthy. Only black (or Jew) victims are newsworthy.

Book
20th June 2012, 12:22 PM
http://th36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/cloverkinc/th_MexicanSmiley.jpg http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u23/iminent_photos/2cry-1.gif http://th36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/cloverkinc/th_MexicanSmiley.jpg

http://th279.photobucket.com/albums/kk143/faeini1/th_40-1.gif <--- THIRD MEXICAN
VIVA LA RAZA

gunDriller
20th June 2012, 12:25 PM
maybe they were break dancing.

Awoke
20th June 2012, 12:43 PM
Not one of them guys knows how to fight. That was embarrassing to watch.

The guy on the ground is lucky they stopped when they did. The watchers should all be ashamed.

willie pete
20th June 2012, 12:43 PM
I think it was that kick to the negroe's head @ :57 that did it.....reports stated a concussion, that means the negroe will be OK....lol

D sciple
20th June 2012, 03:18 PM
The guy who got knocked out looks kinda Indian to me. Not full negro imo.

Hilarious that the nig recording couldn't be bothered to turn his tunes down.

Cebu_4_2
20th June 2012, 03:38 PM
Whatever... didn't take long did it? His Life is now fucked.

Forever.

Xizang
20th June 2012, 03:41 PM
Two against one is never right. I don't care who you are.

k-os
20th June 2012, 04:15 PM

The guy on the ground is lucky they stopped when they did. The watchers should all be ashamed.

My thoughts exactly on all counts, although I would have needed more words to express myself. Thanks.

I have never been in a fight, but I'd like to think I would punch better than any of those dudes.

palani
20th June 2012, 04:28 PM
Two Mexicans and one Black:

The Black was just coming out of the building where the government gave out free cheese. The line was long so the two Mexicans grabbed his cheese and started running with the Black in hot pursuit ... and hollering.

They outdistanced the Black and, out of breath, sat down on the curb. One Mex said to the other "I wonder what kind of cheese this is??" The other responded, " This is nacho cheese." The first: "There is no such thing as nacho cheese." The second: "But the Black guy was running after us yelling ... THAT'S NACHO CHEESE."

ximmy
20th June 2012, 04:49 PM
My thoughts exactly on all counts, although I would have needed more words to express myself. Thanks.

I have never been in a fight, but I'd like to think I would punch better than any of those dudes.

It's funny, me too.. I would think zap too... we watch UFC/mma and think we would be more controlled and non-panicked like those professional fighters, but you never know.

k-os
20th June 2012, 04:58 PM
It's funny, me too.. I would think zap too... we watch UFC/mma and think we would be more controlled and non-panicked like those professional fighters, but you never know.

That's why I say "I'd like to think". . . because I really don't know. I might just scratch and scream for all I know. Hahaha.

steyr_m
20th June 2012, 05:33 PM

The black guy knew what he was doing [because he used kicks, that isn't something someone off the street does]]. I took martial arts for a few years and one of the things my instructor said was to keep them low as possible because if they get a hold of your leg, you're screwed -- like what happened here.

He did get lucky they stopped when they did....

zap
20th June 2012, 06:08 PM
I agree Steyr_m , He had the right idea kicking, but shoulda aimed for the balls that would have got rid of one, then he coulda knocked the other one out then the last one would have run away!! I feel bad for the black guy, but I have seen many wether it be mexican or black they all rat pack.

Ximmy he should grabbed the first one by his neck and gave him a rear naked choke ! LOL

ximmy
20th June 2012, 06:11 PM
I agree Steyr_m , He had the right idea kicking, but shoulda aimed for the balls that would have got rid of one, then he coulda knocked the other one out then the last one would have run away!! I feel bad for the black guy, but I have seen many wether it be mexican or black they all rat pack.

Ximmy he should grabbed the first one by his neck and gave him a rear naked choke ! LOL

LOL... and then super-maned him to the breastplate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt4osFVPO_s

zap
20th June 2012, 06:20 PM
Lol ;)

steyr_m
20th June 2012, 07:01 PM

Another thing my instructor said was that "the ground is the last place you want to be" It isn't the UFC... going to ground is OK as long as his buddy isn't laying the boots to your head -- again like in this case.

ximmy
20th June 2012, 07:08 PM
Another thing my instructor said was that "the ground is the last place you want to be" It isn't the UFC... going to ground is OK as long as his buddy isn't laying the boots to your head -- again like in this case.

Boot to the head?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdS4ANOEXO0

willie pete
20th June 2012, 07:14 PM
The black guy knew what he was doing [because he used kicks, that isn't something someone off the street does]]. I took martial arts for a few years and one of the things my instructor said was to keep them low as possible because if they get a hold of your leg, you're screwed -- like what happened here.

He did get lucky they stopped when they did....

...he's also lucky he didn't get thrown over the side of the overpass or stabbed while he was on the ground

Heimdhal
20th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Never end up on the ground, ever ever ever.

Also, bullets are faster than punches, hit harder than kicks and can be sent from a distance beyond the reach of a limb....

stay armed, my friends ;)

General of Darkness
20th June 2012, 09:15 PM
Never get the fuck out of your car. I'd have pushed that POS car of theirs off the fucking bridge. Yeah I do carry a 45 with me when I'm driving, but I ain't going to jail for killing some low life mestizos that I saw in the video. Hell never mind the 45 I've got 3 axes in my truck. :)

Buddha
20th June 2012, 09:16 PM
I prefer black on black crime ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GXf6OGOcNo

Awoke
21st June 2012, 04:32 AM
With all due respect Steyr, that guy did not know wtf he was doing. I have spent a majority of my life training in various martial arts, and if I guy kicked at me like that, I would feel instant relief and settle in for domination.
Those kicks were an embarrassment to martial artists, and definitlely not used in the proper timing and application.

He also really put himself at risk by
a) Using the same kick three times in a row, off the same leg
b) Not judging his distance right
c) Going for high kicks when he is clearly not experienced enough

Not trying to be a know it all, but I know martial arts and street fighting.

k-os
21st June 2012, 06:08 AM
I prefer black on black crime ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GXf6OGOcNo

Alright, now one of those dudes could really fight. Fast, too!

Cebu_4_2
21st June 2012, 06:46 AM
fucking niggers...

steyr_m
21st June 2012, 07:01 AM
With all due respect Steyr, that guy did not know wtf he was doing. I have spent a majority of my life training in various martial arts, and if I guy kicked at me like that, I would feel instant relief and settle in for domination.
Those kicks were an embarrassment to martial artists, and definitlely not used in the proper timing and application.

He also really put himself at risk by
a) Using the same kick three times in a row, off the same leg
b) Not judging his distance right
c) Going for high kicks when he is clearly not experienced enough

Not trying to be a know it all, but I know martial arts and street fighting.

I was implying that he did have some training. I agree with your assessment and there's lots of blackbelts who been whomped before. There's a big difference between the gym and the real thing esp with one versus two.

Awoke
21st June 2012, 07:06 AM
Dude, that was not black belt level kicking. At best that was green belt proficiency.

D sciple
21st June 2012, 07:22 AM
Finger jab is where it's at imo. (Bruce style) Just barely touch an eyeball and you win.

SWRichmond
21st June 2012, 07:23 AM
...now one of those dudes could really fight....

Agree.

SLV^GLD
21st June 2012, 10:11 AM
In my martial arts training I learned first to avoid a potentially hostile situation then to diffuse such a situation and finally to defend myself if the 1st efforts had failed. While I can't say that I would have fared any better than this man in the actual scuffle I can say with near certainty it would have never escalated to that point to begin with.

steyr_m
21st June 2012, 12:43 PM
Dude, that was not black belt level kicking. At best that was green belt proficiency.

I didn't say he was; but whatever -- I'm not going to split hairs on this subject.

All I said was he did have some training and real life against two opponents is a different story than practice in the gym.

willie pete
21st June 2012, 06:15 PM
*UPDATE*

...the guys that beat the negroe(?) down turned themselves in, also seems the "victim" was no choir boy, he was arrested on an outstanding warrant...go figure ::)

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Three Los Angeles men were arrested in relation to a videotaped freeway fistfight inspired by road rage — two are suspected of beating and kicking a man who was later arrested on suspicion of being involved in a similar altercation last month, authorities said Thursday.
David Mendez, 21, and Edras Ramirez, 27, turned themselves in to a California Highway Patrol investigative services office in Hollywood at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and were arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, CHP Officer Ming Hsu said The man who was beaten in the video, identified as Jerry Patterson, was arrested without incident in Altadena on an outstanding warrant on suspicion of DUI, hit and run and assault in a May 25 incident, the California Highway Patrol told NBC4-TV on Thursday

ximmy
21st June 2012, 06:22 PM
*UPDATE*

...the guys that beat the negroe(?) down turned themselves in, also seems the "victim" was no choir boy, he was arrested on an outstanding warrant...go figure ::)

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Three Los Angeles men were arrested in relation to a videotaped freeway fistfight inspired by road rage — two are suspected of beating and kicking a man who was later arrested on suspicion of being involved in a similar altercation last month, authorities said Thursday.
David Mendez, 21, and Edras Ramirez, 27, turned themselves in to a California Highway Patrol investigative services office in Hollywood at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and were arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, CHP Officer Ming Hsu said The man who was beaten in the video, identified as Jerry Patterson, was arrested without incident in Altadena on an outstanding warrant on suspicion of DUI, hit and run and assault in a May 25 incident, the California Highway Patrol told NBC4-TV on Thursday

so again, it is the negro who is the real criminal an not the victim the media makes him out to be... go figure.

willie pete
21st June 2012, 06:55 PM
so again, it is the negro who is the real criminal an not the victim the media makes him out to be... go figure.

i think you got it right.....

drafter
21st June 2012, 06:57 PM
What's up with this "put up yer dukes" crap??? Real life isn't a boxing ring idiots. He's lucky he isn't dead.

Book
21st June 2012, 07:33 PM
What's up with this "put up yer dukes" crap...He's lucky he isn't dead.

From the very beginning it appeared to me the black guy underestimated his (three) smaller opponents.

The black guy also tried to kick first and therefore the criminal issue of using feet is moot.

La Raza taught Tyrone a hard lesson.

joboo
21st June 2012, 08:51 PM
How many mexicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Juan

http://www.bhubble.com/uploaders/images/mexicans.jpg

http://i.qkme.me/35o776.jpg

steyr_m
22nd June 2012, 07:52 PM
CHP Officer Ming Hsu said ....

Oh how multicultural we have become. I wonder if we will all join hands and sing kum-ba-ya....

D sciple
22nd June 2012, 10:09 PM
..... and therefore the criminal issue of using feet is moot.....<snip>

Hmm, kicking is against "the law"?

D sciple
22nd June 2012, 10:11 PM
*UPDATE* ...<snip>

I've noticed you've had some pretty quality avatars over the last few weeks. Keep up the good work....Just saying.

Buddha
22nd June 2012, 11:19 PM
I was surprised when he threw that first high front kick, I thought to my self "Is this nigga serious?" Your gonna have to land it ball of foot or heel to jaw, to do anything other than push the guy a back couple steps, and disorient him as though a someone threw a shoe at his head. Guy must have thought that he was Anderson Silva lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSBpIvuikI

slowbell
22nd June 2012, 11:34 PM
What's up with this "put up yer dukes" crap??? Real life isn't a boxing ring idiots. He's lucky he isn't dead.

It would be nice to put up yer dukes, if you knew the other guy was going to fight fair. There's honor in that, two guys settling disputes...."you've insulted the family name, care to box?" style.

There's no honor in kicking a guy in the head when he's down on the ground.

That video of the security guard fight, that guy could fight! That was a stand up honorable fight between two guys.

Awoke
25th June 2012, 04:48 AM
I was surprised when he threw that first high front kick, I thought to my self "Is this nigga serious?" Your gonna have to land it ball of foot or heel to jaw, to do anything other than push the guy a back couple steps, and disorient him as though a someone threw a shoe at his head.

Front snap kicks to the jaw can work beautifully, even with just the ball of the foot. It really doesn't take a hard hit to knock a person out. It's all about shaking the brain, and the best way to do that is to make a chin shot, either from the side or if you're punching, straight back.

That way the head snaps downwards, with the base of the skull being the pivot point, and it shakes the brain. Big guys fall down sleeping with a fast, straight chin shot. No need to hockey fight and swing at the cheeks/eyes/temples a bunch of times.

But just like in a defensive firearm situation: Shot placement is critical, and muscle memory/reflex must be devoloped with stringent, effective training.

Awoke
25th June 2012, 05:46 AM
I've noticed you've had some pretty quality avatars over the last few weeks. Keep up the good work....Just saying.

That current one of Kate Upton is leyendari.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.php?u=3429&dateline=1340247147

TheNocturnalEgyptian
26th June 2012, 11:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=hPV-y6omoS8

Kung Fu San Soo

Taught by Jimmy H. Woo