PDA

View Full Version : Joe the Plumber links Holocaust with gun control

Awoke
20th June 2012, 02:31 PM
'Joe the Plumber' links Holocaust with gun control
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/joe-plumber-links-holocaust-gun-control#overlay-context=article/testimony-nears-end-sanduskys-abuse-trial

TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — The Ohio congressional candidate known as "Joe the Plumber" is running a campaign video in which he suggests that Nazi gun controls contributed to deaths during the Holocaust because Jews didn't have firearms to defend themselves.
The ad drew strong rebukes from Democrats and Jewish organizations.

In the video, Samuel Wurzelbacher loads a shotgun and fires at lemons and tomatoes placed on wooden posts. "In 1939, Germany established gun control," he says. "From 1939 to 1945, six million Jews and seven million others, unable to defend themselves, were exterminated," he says before ending the video by saying "I love America."

Gun control opponents have long held that Adolf Hitler was able to seize power in Germany in part because of controls on firearms.

Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern said the video was "incredibly offensive." He called on Republicans and Democrats to condemn "the despicable actions of this very desperate man."
"Using the memories of the six million Jews killed in the Holocaust to make a political point is never appropriate, under any circumstances," said David A. Harris, president of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
(HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, excuse me, - Awoke)

Wurzelbacher also said in the video that gun control laws in Turkey preceded the deaths of 1.5 million Armenians from 1915 to 1917.

He defended his statements Wednesday, saying that he did not say that gun control caused the Holocaust. He accused liberals of twisting his words for political gain.
Wurzelbacher, running as a Republican in Ohio's 9th district, became known as "Joe the Plumber" after questioning Barack Obama about his economic policies during the 2008 presidential campaign.

So "Joe the Plumber" is a jew who moved into the political arena after making it big as a common blue collar white man.
As they say, both sides of the fence.
Comments?

Xizang
20th June 2012, 03:15 PM
Here's what I don't understand about Jewish Americans. They tend to vote Democrat, and that's for big-government. If anything, I would think after the Jewish experience in Germany, they should be wary of government - especially really big government.

I understand that Hitler's guys first had everyone register their guns. Then once they were all registered and the government knew who had what, they sent the troops out to collect the guns. Once that was done, they next went out to selectively collect the defenseless people.

I really don't understand Jewish logic.

EE_
20th June 2012, 03:16 PM
Me thinks Joe has had his nose over a shit pipe a little too long

Gaillo
20th June 2012, 04:58 PM
Here's what I don't understand about Jewish Americans. They tend to vote Democrat, and that's for big-government...

As opposed to Republicans, who are for *Ahem* "small" government? Riiight....

Xizang, you won't find many on this forum who buy into the artificial and illusionary right vs left paradigm... most of this forum's membership hate democrats as much as republicans - realizing (correctly) that when it comes to the "issues" that really matter, both are EXACTLY the same.

This is the second post you've made slamming the Democrats, are you here to try and galvanize the conservative right for some reason? If so, you're probably barking up the wrong forum.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2nzBwb5Cea4/T9KJYicYRFI/AAAAAAAARtU/ncNwyxEpAS0/s1600/march_of_tyranny.jpg

Awoke
21st June 2012, 03:54 AM
That is a fantastic picture, Gaillo. Good post.

Yes Xizang, most members around here know that the left and right are merely two wings stemming from the same monster. If you're a returning agent, you will know that too. If you're a new member, you will connect the dots soon enough, reading around here.

PatColo
21st June 2012, 04:49 AM
^^ great pic Gaillo, never saw that one b4 :)

So "Joe the Plumber" is a jew who moved into the political arena after making it big as a common blue collar white man.
As they say, both sides of the fence.
Comments?

and wouldn't you know, both Joe and his ostensibly "outraged critics" both enshrine the official holohoax mythology (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?54461-Introduction-to-the-Holocaust%E2%84%A2-Hoax/)...

I like this candidate better:

US congressional nominee: Holocaust ‘blackest lie’ in history (http://www.presstv.ir/detail/229369.html)
http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20120301/Baqeri_d20120301055659320.jpg
American Republican congressional hopeful Arthur Jones
Thu Mar 1, 2012 7:12AM GMT
Share | Email | Print
It’s the blackest lie in history. Millions of dollars are being made by Jews telling this tale of woe and misfortune in books, movies, plays and TV.”
Republican congressional hopeful Arthur Jones

A US Republican congressional hopeful has emphasized that “Holocaust never happened” and that such an event amounts to “the blackest lie in history.”

Arthur Jones, who hopes to challenge Democrat Dan Lipinski in Illinois' 3rd Congressional District, noted that the claim of killing millions of Jews and other people by Nazis during the World War II “is nothing more than an international extortion racket by the Jews,” Hoffington Post reported.

“It’s the blackest lie in history. Millions of dollars are being made by Jews telling this tale of woe and misfortune in books, movies, plays and TV,” he said

"The more survivors, the more lies that are told," the 64-year-old candidate said.

Jones said he hopes to win the Republican primary nomination and move on to challenge Democrat Dan Lipinski next November.

He also questioned Lipinski’s strange affiliation with powerful pro-Israeli lobby group in the US-- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

Jones underlined that the pro-Israeli lobby “was bragging on their website” on how Lipinski is “spearheading an effort in the [US] House of Representatives with a Jewish Congressman from Virginia named Frank Wolf to get tough with Iran, including closing off any oil exports to China that could lead to World War III.”

Jones, a Vietnam War veteran, also compared current conditions in the US to the situation in Germany following the end of World War I and insisted that “our country is falling apart economically, politically, culturally, militarily.”

“We are going down,” he noted angrily.

“These war-mongering fools in congress like [Republican presidential candidates] Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney -- we can’t let Iran have one nuclear weapon but we let Israel have all the nuclear weapons they want,” Jones said. “This is ridiculous.”

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called on a number of occasions for a historical examination of ‘the Holocaust’ in an effort to uncover realities of the much publicized World War I event. His remarks, however, have sparked outrage among pro-Israeli Western powers, labeling him as a “holocaust denier.”

DB/MB/MA

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/229369.html

Related Stories:

Polish Holocaust denier found dead (http://www.presstv.ir/detail/131235.html)
Moussavi questions Ahmadinejad Holocaust policy (http://www.presstv.ir/detail/97037.html)
Turkish TV airs Holocaust documentary (http://www.presstv.ir/detail/224547.html)
Israeli lies ... 9/11 and the Holocaust (http://www.presstv.ir/detail/129226.html)

@ ZCF:
US congressional candidate: “Holocaust Never Happened” (http://zioncrimefactory.com/2012/03/01/us-congressional-candidate-holocaust-never-happened/)Visit Arthur Jones’ Campaign Website (http://www.artjonesforcongress.com/index.html)

Awoke
21st June 2012, 05:06 AM
Damn Patcolo, that guy is not going to last long, talking like that. They hate people that say the truth.

horseshoe3
21st June 2012, 06:47 AM
Guys, try not to be too hard on the new guy. Looking back, it wasn't really that long ago that I was a conservative with an uneasy feeling about the direction of the republican party. I'm glad I found GIM and later GSUS to help me discover why I was uneasy. The republicans do (did) a great job of selling themselves as the small government party to people who don't know any better, so it's hard to blame a sheep who has never heard the truth. The best thing to do is be friendly and educate them. I know when a person is awake, it's frustrating to see all the sheep and tempting to lash out at them instead of educate them. I'm not saying that anybody in this thread is doing that, but it is the general direction these things go. Like Awoke said, time will tell if the new guy is an old agent or really looking for knowledge. In the mean time, we can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Awoke
21st June 2012, 07:15 AM
Well put, Horseshoe.

I'm not accusing anyone or anything. I just get leary when I see new members join and they start posting like old members, without so much as an introductory thread. You know, "Hi, I'm a long time lurker, and a recent member, etc etc". However it is always just a matter of time before agents are discovered.

In case I didn't say it before, Xizang, welcome to GSus.

horseshoe3
21st June 2012, 07:26 AM
Yah, I know where you're coming from. I don't like it when people are more familiar than I think they have a right to be. Usually they are salesmen or worse. But sometimes they are just a lot more outgoing and sociable than I am.

Anyway, it's always a good idea to be wary, but I think of what my experience might have been like if one of more "outwardly wary" members had greeted me before a friendly one did.

Awoke
21st June 2012, 07:48 AM
Ha, when I first joined GIM I was accussed of being a sock by a few long time members. It was quickly determined that I was a noob because I had ZERO knowledge on monetary policy beyond fractional reserve lending and the fact that the FED is private.

I knew about the conspriacy though... and still continue to learn.

Xizang
21st June 2012, 08:46 AM
Well put, Horseshoe.

I'm not accusing anyone or anything. I just get leary when I see new members join and they start posting like old members, without so much as an introductory thread. You know, "Hi, I'm a long time lurker, and a recent member, etc etc". However it is always just a matter of time before agents are discovered.

In case I didn't say it before, Xizang, welcome to GSus.

Finally. Someone who is considerate and mannered enough to welcome a new guy. Much better than being dumped on.

Okay, some background: I'm a 65-year old guy who's past being active in the Republican Party. I was until about 15 or 20 years ago, when I realized one day that the GOP had abandoned its own platform. I've been a registered Libertarian since. I'm a true Ron Paul supporter. And I'm looking to relocate with my job - to Panama, Costa Rica, or maybe even China (I've been offered a very appealing management job in China). I dislike Democrats (think Obama and Nancy Pelosi) as well as Republicans (think George Bush and the Patriot Act). I look up to Thomas Jefferson as a role model.

I don't automatically hate blacks, Asians, Jews, muslims, etc. - I'm suspicious of everyone. And I dislike being accused of shit I didn't do. So if you're so paranoid you suspect everyone of being an "agent", fine. But I'm not one.

Book
21st June 2012, 08:49 AM
Finally. Someone who is considerate and mannered enough to welcome a new guy. Much better than being dumped on...And I dislike being accused of shit I didn't do...

This thread about Joe King or Joe the Plumber?

:)

Xizang
21st June 2012, 08:51 AM
This thread about Joe King or Joe the Plumber?

:)

Ask them. I'm not the one who took the detour.

Awoke
21st June 2012, 09:29 AM
Xizang, we have good reason to be cautious around here. Thread search for "Skyvike" and "Scorpio" and you might start to understand.

I personally don't care either way. We always figure it out in the end. Either way, welcome, and let's learn some things.

(For example, the LRP is a lie and a smoke screen)

sirgonzo420
21st June 2012, 11:41 AM
Finally. Someone who is considerate and mannered enough to welcome a new guy. Much better than being dumped on.

Okay, some background: I'm a 65-year old guy who's past being active in the Republican Party. I was until about 15 or 20 years ago, when I realized one day that the GOP had abandoned its own platform. I've been a registered Libertarian since. I'm a true Ron Paul supporter. And I'm looking to relocate with my job - to Panama, Costa Rica, or maybe even China (I've been offered a very appealing management job in China). I dislike Democrats (think Obama and Nancy Pelosi) as well as Republicans (think George Bush and the Patriot Act). I look up to Thomas Jefferson as a role model.

I don't automatically hate blacks, Asians, Jews, muslims, etc. - I'm suspicious of everyone. And I dislike being accused of shit I didn't do. So if you're so paranoid you suspect everyone of being an "agent", fine. But I'm not one.

Welcome to the Asylum!

How did you stumble upon this little corner of the interwebs?

If you're in California, how is the weather there?

If your name is Fred, then hey Fred! ;D

Horn
21st June 2012, 02:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_FAseg9cA

That's American ingenuity.

Xizang
21st June 2012, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the Asylum!

How did you stumble upon this little corner of the interwebs?

If you're in California, how is the weather there?

If your name is Fred, then hey Fred! ;D

I'm not Fred. Not Barney either. Stumbled in here after checking out several gold and silver forums. Most are pretty dry and boring. My other internet networking is mostly all in business forums on Linked In, and I have to be on good behavior there, as I go by my real name there. I was finding this group a little more to my liking because I'm personally more Libertarian rebel than conservative or liberal. Then, some folks decided to dump on me by assuming I'm someone from their past. Funny how stupid some people are when they're trying to look smart to their peers.

Anyway, I'll hang out here a couple more days before I decide if I want to move on. Some discussion forums do become cliques and gangs. I'll see if this one's any good or not...

freespirit
21st June 2012, 03:26 PM
...Anyway, I'll hang out here a couple more days before I decide if I want to move on. Some discussion forums do become cliques and gangs. I'll see if this one's any good or not...

fyi, this one is one of the best you'll find. it just may not be good for you.

Blink
21st June 2012, 04:00 PM
I'm not Fred. Not Barney either. Stumbled in here after checking out several gold and silver forums. Most are pretty dry and boring. My other internet networking is mostly all in business forums on Linked In, and I have to be on good behavior there, as I go by my real name there. I was finding this group a little more to my liking because I'm personally more Libertarian rebel than conservative or liberal. Then, some folks decided to dump on me by assuming I'm someone from their past. Funny how stupid some people are when they're trying to look smart to their peers.

Anyway, I'll hang out here a couple more days before I decide if I want to move on. Some discussion forums do become cliques and gangs. I'll see if this one's any good or not...

If you were a lurker, then the rawhide skin would have started growing already to buffer the bangs that can be encountered here. If you just happened to have joined without checking GSUS out first, don't be surprised to have people in your face. Its pretty all in here (freedom), but, you do need thick skin to rely on sometimes and remember, its just the internet............. Btw, welcome and I hope you have some good input or stories to tell.

sirgonzo420
21st June 2012, 05:19 PM

So how's the weather in California?

;D

Anyway, you should stick around whether you are Fred or not. ;)

Awoke
21st June 2012, 07:59 PM
LOL @ the prospect of having Xizang tell us whether this forum is "good or not".

There is no forum on the net that you will learn as much from as this forum.

ximmy
21st June 2012, 08:25 PM
lol @ the prospect of having xizang tell us whether this forum is "good or not".

There is no forum on the net that you will learn as much from as this forum.

anyway, i'll hang out here a couple more days before i decide if i want to move on. Some discussion forums do become cliques and gangs. I'll see if this one's any good or not...

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2981&d=1340307417

Xizang
21st June 2012, 10:12 PM
ximmy too busy making self-love to be nice.

MAGNES
21st June 2012, 10:14 PM
Some discussion forums do become cliques and gangs. I'll see if this one's any good or not... Welcome, the gang on here is pretty tough, this is a free speech forum, you are free to post and learn and share and talk, and nobody will ban you. We do have a history that goes back. You can go to our alter ego board, run by Masons, they will ban you for discussing what we discuss here, they tried to get rid of us but failed, we hard to kill, some of the best posters on many issues especially metals, but unfortunately we are not at our best, the best was left on gim long ago, many stopped posting, we were students. http://goldismoney2.com/forum.php I will introduce myself by inviting you to have a look at my threads. Especially my NeoCon Ron Paul related threads. Madfranks made this, it is a must watch . http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?25399-HITLER-RESPONDS-TO-THE-DESTRUCTION-OF-GIM-AND-THE-CREATION-OF-GSUS!!!!! http://www.viddler.com/v/4a28e5cf It is okay to be Fred, Fred was one of the main forces in the creation of this board. He outed these clowns. We do manage to have some fun with it all at times. http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?60115-Masonic-Plot-s-favorite-delicacy&p=529862&viewfull=1#post529862

That is a fantastic picture, Gaillo. Good post.

http://www.conspirazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/march-of-tyranny-far-right.jpg

;D

Awoke
22nd June 2012, 04:41 AM
It is okay to be Fred, Fred was one of the main forces in the creation of this board. He outed these clowns.

Indeed I would be happy to see Fred come back. He was an asset to the conspiracy research circles.

horseshoe3
22nd June 2012, 06:20 AM
I don't think he's Fred. I do think he might be someone else from the past. Notice how he went straight for Ximmy with sexual innuendo and insults? Twice now, in 29 posts. That fits a pattern we've seen before. Granted, I don't have the troll pattern recognition skills that some people have, but that pattern is pretty blatant.

chad
22nd June 2012, 06:27 AM
i'm just back from a week away. seems the infiltrators joined en masse whilst i was gone.

Book
22nd June 2012, 06:42 AM
Notice how he went straight for Ximmy with sexual innuendo and insults? Twice now, in 29 posts. That fits a pattern we've seen before.

Joe King did that all the time.

Awoke
22nd June 2012, 06:44 AM
Notice how he went straight for Ximmy with sexual innuendo and insults? Twice now, in 29 posts. That fits a pattern we've seen before.

Philo beddoe?