PDA

View Full Version : Black BP station attendant beaten by other blacks

General of Darkness
23rd June 2012, 06:47 PM
From MY perspective, blacks will never be domesticated, let alone civilized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojFeRacJBbc&feature=player_embedded

Cebu_4_2
23rd June 2012, 08:37 PM
Actually not a real bad area but I wouldn't want to hang out at night.

osoab
24th June 2012, 03:41 AM
Which one was Obummer's son?

iOWNme
24th June 2012, 05:52 AM
Whats really sad is blacks have a chance to use Detroit as an example of how they can make a good safe society without the help from the white man. I guess not......

Pastor Manning: Black People Have Contributed Nothing to Modern Society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AspYhwB8THU&feature=g-hist

Spectrism
24th June 2012, 06:26 AM
The black guy working there was a good guy. Not all blacks are savages. The animals who came in to steal and attack should have been put down like rabid dogs. They showed no concern for the worker's life.

Blink
24th June 2012, 06:55 AM
And where were the cops? It seems your on a "priority list" waiting in line when your life is in danger. Should be two people working, one to help and one to man the guns...........

Cebu_4_2
24th June 2012, 07:40 AM
And where were the cops? It seems your on a "priority list" waiting in line when your life is in danger. Should be two people working, one to help and one to man the guns...........

Absolutely, but the Arab that owns the station is too cheap to hire 2 when he can pay minimum wages to one. Same shit happens here, they will pay one tiny girl to man the registers handling many thousands of dollars each night.

Book
24th June 2012, 08:14 AM
The animals who came in to steal and attack should have been put down like rabid dogs.

Please don't refer to these African-American Youths as "rabid dogs".

:o people will think GSUS is a hater website and threaten to leave our nice forum.

freespirit
24th June 2012, 08:18 AM
Please don't refer to these African-American Youths as "rabid dogs".

:o people will think GSUS is a hater website and threaten to leave our nice forum.

...says one of the biggest haters on the forum...

Blink
24th June 2012, 09:08 AM

Is that the objective, to destroy this website and make it inert by promoting hate? How bout an answer and not a picture this time. What is point here Book?

Book
24th June 2012, 09:28 AM
...The animals who came in to steal and attack should have been put down like rabid dogs...

Is that the objective, to destroy this website and make it inert by promoting hate?

:(?? i dunno why Spectrism is calling black youths "rabid dogs". Ask him why he be hatin' here at GSUS

slowbell
24th June 2012, 09:40 AM
:(?? i dunno why Spectrism is calling black youths "rabid dogs". Ask him why he be hatin' here at GSUS

He called those particular black youths rabid dogs, the ones in the video attacking and beating up an innocent man. I shouldn't have to explain this. Not all black youths are rabid dogs like the ones in this video. There are lots of upstanding young black men who contribute to our society.

Book
24th June 2012, 09:45 AM
...The animals who came in to steal and attack should have been put down like rabid dogs...

He call those particular black youths rabid dogs...

He also said those black youths should be "put down" as in killed.

:o such hate

Xizang
24th June 2012, 09:54 AM

The politicians writing the laws will approve legislation allowing guns, as that gets them votes. But if you use the gun against a minority, they think it's just wrong - again, pandering for the votes. The vocal blacks and other 'minorities' only see that one of their own was gunned down - and not that he/she was a perpetrator of a violent crime.

Blink
24th June 2012, 07:51 PM

If it was a video of white kids punking another white attendant, would all comments or names not directly culturally related be considered racist? You are the one associating racist intent on his/her comments. Rabid dogs was a description of an type of action taken and its urgency, not a description of black men. You've tried to link two unrelated things (culture/action to take care of "criminals") and combined it to suit your point. Like I said before, if they all white, would his comments about "put down" and "rabid dogs" be racist in nature.

"Please don't refer to these American Youths as "rabid dogs". When eliminating your bias, this doesn't sound "racist" at all........... Your making it culturally personal and inferring intent when none was given by Spec.

Book
24th June 2012, 08:01 PM
And where were the cops?

Oh. Blame the White police because a bunch of niggers attacked a black store clerk.

:) can't win with Blink

Xizang
24th June 2012, 10:26 PM
Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.
The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're sitting at home or walking down a deserted street with your
wife and two small children. Suddenly, a Terrorist with a huge knife
comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities,
raises the knife, and charges at your family... You are carrying a
Kimber 1911 cal.45 ACP, and you are an expert shot. You have mere
seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

THINK CAREFULLY AND THEN SCROLL DOWN:

Democrat's Answer:
* Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
* What is a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP?
* Does the man look poor or oppressed?
* Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?
* Could we run away?
* What does my wife think?
* What about the kids?
* Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out
of his hand?
* What does the law say about this situation?
* Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
* Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message
does this send to society and to my children?

* Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
* Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to
wound me?
* If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away
while he was stabbing me?
* Should I call 9-1-1?
* Why is this street so deserted?
* We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.
* Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage
such behavior.
* I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to
come to a consensus.
* This is all so confusing!

............ ......... .......... ......... ......... .........

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

............ ......... ......... ......... ......... .........

Southerner's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Click.....

(Sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Click.

Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy!'
Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?!'

Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'

Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!

Blink
25th June 2012, 07:16 AM
Oh. Blame the White police because a bunch of niggers attacked a black store clerk.

:) can't win with Blink

I'm not trying to "win" book. I'm stating how you construed something to be racist in nature when it was not. You have a history of disliking Jews/blacks, thats easily provable. But, you don't hide it and your up front about it. I don't really care, those are issues within yourself you have to deal with. I just pointed out how you manipulate statements to serve whatever agenda you have. In this case, egging on white/black relations and smearing another member's comment where no issue was apparent........... Btw, you can't "win" with me because I'm not picking "sides". We slaves (humans) are all in this together. The only adversary I see is the zionist pieces of sh*t that are running this game.

Blink
25th June 2012, 07:22 AM
"White BP station attendant beaten by other whites". Would this construe racist comments or discussion? Would it even be worthy of a thread of its own. Nope, didn't think so. This thread was intended to produce racial discussion and discourse. How hypocritical for others to deny its intent and justify the continuation of cultural/racial hate...........

Tumbleweed
25th June 2012, 07:31 AM
"White BP station attendant beaten by other whites". Would this construe racist comments or discussion? Would it even be worthy of a thread of its own. Nope, didn't think so. This thread was intended to produce racial discussion and discourse. How hypocritical for others to deny its intent and justify the continuation of cultural/racial hate...........

You've got me curious Blink. Has anybody got a video of some white guys robbing a gas station and beating up an attendant?

Blink
25th June 2012, 07:40 AM
You've got me curious Blink. Has anybody got a video of some white guys robbing a gas station and beating up an attendant?

I'm sure you could google it and post, but, the thread would die real quick in my opinion unless it had real brutality, blood or tits or something in it to keep it going............. btw, going outside in the sun for awhile and finish my morning coffee. No chem trails this morning and a beautiful blue sky. Enjoy it while I can.

Tumbleweed
25th June 2012, 07:43 AM
I'm sure you could google it and post, but, the thread would die real quick in my opinion unless it had real brutality, blood or tits or something in it to keep it going............. btw, going outside in the sun for awhile and finish my morning coffee. No chem trails this morning and a beautiful blue sky. Enjoy it while I can.

I've been looking for one and couldn't find anything Blink. About the only thing I could find was the white guy with a beard that punced out a young, mouthy black guy. I'm headed outside too.

Santa
25th June 2012, 08:06 AM
Funny! ::)
I fixed it's inaccuracies, though.

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.
The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're sitting at home or walking down a deserted street with your
wife and two small children. Suddenly, a Terrorist with a huge knife
comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities,
raises the knife, and charges at your family... You are carrying a
Kimber 1911 cal.45 ACP, and you are an expert shot. You have mere
seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

THINK CAREFULLY AND THEN SCROLL DOWN:

Democrat's Answer:
* Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
* What is a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP?
* Does the man look poor or oppressed?
* Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?
* Could we run away?
* What does my wife think?
* What about the kids?
* Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out
of his hand?
* What does the law say about this situation?
* Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
* Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message
does this send to society and to my children?

* Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
* Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to
wound me?
* If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away
while he was stabbing me?
* Should I call 9-1-1?
* Why is this street so deserted?
* We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.
* Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage
such behavior.
* I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to
come to a consensus.
* This is all so confusing!

............ ......... .......... ......... ......... .........

Republican's Answer:

Ditto, except for the following...

* Shit! My loaded guns are all locked up in the $10,000 bomb proof gun safe at home.
*We need more cops and Marines and Nukes. Praise Israel...
*Next time I'm gonna vote for McCain and Palin.

............ ......... ......... ......... ......... .........

Southerner's Answer:

*I'm safe. I got me a tattoo.
*Hope he don't take my food card.
*Shit! Should I offer the bastard my wife, or one of the kids?

freespirit
25th June 2012, 08:29 AM
immediately thought of this, santa...

southerner's answer indeed! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0mknY1l2AU

Book
25th June 2012, 08:57 AM
This thread was intended to produce racial discussion and discourse. How hypocritical for others to deny its intent and justify the continuation of cultural/racial hate.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?407080-TIRED-OF-ALL-THE-HATE&p=4455224#post4455224

Start here.

:D

Awoke
25th June 2012, 09:25 AM
Why do you keep promoting TB2000 Book?

I'm at GSus because it's the best forum on the web. Screw TB2000.

Book
25th June 2012, 09:36 AM
Screw TB2000.

That epic linked thread says it all. Why duplicate the effort here at GSUS?

:)

Awoke
25th June 2012, 09:37 AM
You are the one who is trying to duplicate it Book. Stirring the pot, inciting tempers, baiting as usual.

Book
25th June 2012, 09:40 AM
Stirring the pot, inciting tempers, baiting as usual.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.php?u=3291&dateline=1339431605

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/emoticons/rolleyes/images/emrolleyes11.gif

Awoke
25th June 2012, 09:42 AM
Oh look, another non-post.

freespirit
25th June 2012, 09:47 AM
You are the one who is trying to duplicate it Book. Stirring the pot, inciting tempers, baiting as usual.

...you expected something else from him maybe? like common courtesy, basic human decency, or the ability to actually post something of substance more than 10% of the time?

lmao

Book
25th June 2012, 09:59 AM
I'm sure you could google it...btw, going outside in the sun for awhile and finish my morning coffee...this morning and a beautiful blue sky. Enjoy it while I can.

http://www.newnation.org/index.html

While you were enjoying your beautiful day outside this happens.

:o

freespirit
25th June 2012, 10:08 AM

...no surprise you posted a link to a site described as "a racist on line news paper catering to white people".

ximmy
25th June 2012, 10:11 AM
I'm seriously considering moving away from Pasadena to a more white town, the only negative thing that I have on my mind daily is that some black man is going to attack me and so on...

osoab
25th June 2012, 10:26 AM
I'm seriously considering moving away from Pasadena to a more white town, the only negative thing that I have on my mind daily is that some black man is going to attack me and so on...

What happened to the fearless ximmy who packs a mean knife?

Blink
25th June 2012, 10:31 AM
http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?407080-TIRED-OF-ALL-THE-HATE&p=4455224#post4455224

Start here.

Pretty nasty stuff on that site. Hate is far to prevalent in our society. Like I've stated before, Zionist's have no culture/race/identity, so these continuing racial taunts only keep the proles attacking each other. Btw, they have some good hate over there, why not leave it be and concentrate on solutions and co-operation to figure these f*ckers out on the freedom loving site we call G-SUS............ Racial inequality, sexism, religion are all tools used against us for the benefit of them. Why then Book (you seem to be reasonably intelligent), do you fall prey to this scam and help promote it?

Blink
25th June 2012, 10:33 AM

You fail to mention how many precious new lives entered the world at the same time, ignorant of the sh*t they are about to enter but beautiful nonetheless................. half full/half empty, you decide.

joboo
25th June 2012, 10:45 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.php?u=3291&dateline=1339431605

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/emoticons/rolleyes/images/emrolleyes11.gif

Ouch...fail sauce ;)

Book
25th June 2012, 10:48 AM

Don't be a hater Ximmy. Blink wants you to focus on the unnamed "Zionists" and stop pointing your racist finger at the local black men who attack you:

Like I've stated before, Zionist's have no culture/race/identity, so these continuing racial taunts only keep the proles attacking each other.

http://youtu.be/hsk81vrbsT4

Blink
25th June 2012, 11:02 AM
Don't be a hater Ximmy. Blink wants you to focus on the unnamed "Zionists" and stop pointing your racist finger at the local black men who attack you:

http://youtu.be/hsk81vrbsT4

Do I have to start posting horrendous videos of white crime to make you see the light. Naw, you're just pulling my chain now. I'm sorry for whatever happened to make you a hater, but, your not the only one. Maybe, go back to that other hate site your posted (something2000) where you will feel right at home...............

Book
25th June 2012, 11:08 AM
Do I have to start posting horrendous videos of white crime to make you see the light.

Post a few videos of WHITE gangs attacking a black guy.

Post a few videos of WHITE flash mobs robbing stores.

Post a few videos of twenty million WHITE Americans illegally invading Mexico.

:D you asked. now show us.

Awoke
25th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Zionist's have no culture/race/identity

What are you talking about? Zionists ARE their own culture/race/identity.

Ask them if you can immigrate to Israel.

Book
25th June 2012, 11:11 AM
you a hater

http://adl.org/combating_hate/

:) how's the office coffee?

ximmy
25th June 2012, 11:28 AM
Of the total U.S. population of 308.7 million on April 1, 2010, 38.9 million people, or 13 percent, identified as black alone.

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involv-ing blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are
black.

http://2010.census.gov/news/releases/operations/cb11-cn185.html

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

Book
25th June 2012, 11:31 AM
When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

Blink is still searching for video examples of this.

Serpo
25th June 2012, 11:49 AM
I was wondering how to become a Christen .....do you have to be a RACIST first.

Awoke
25th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Who says that?

Book
25th June 2012, 11:52 AM
I was wondering how to become a Christen .....do you have to be a RACIST first.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/11/us-israel-africans-idUSBRE85A0VI20120611

Your tribe is better?

(:;)

Serpo
25th June 2012, 11:58 AM
Who says that?

It seems a lot of self proclaimed christens on this board are totally RACIST against other people , mainly black people from America.But not limited to black people .

Oh the great GSUS so awake to everything going on in the world yet still people are fundamentally RACISTS .

Serpo
25th June 2012, 12:03 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/11/us-israel-africans-idUSBRE85A0VI20120611

Your tribe is better?

My tribe as you like to call it is humanity and it is yours as well .No matter what anyone does or says they will find out eventually that every single person on this planet is part of the one tribe..........like it or not, try and separate yourself as much as possible from this if you wish.

If I was to be a RACIST then it would be against white people , if I had to make a choice ,even though I am one.

Whats with the link .WTF do I do with that, or has it some meaning

Awoke
25th June 2012, 12:04 PM
I'm not racist personally. I am just aware of the satanic conspiracy against all races.

But your accusations are a stricking resemblance to the usual. I suppose next you will accuss me of being anti-semetic, and then hope to watch me flounder as I prove that I'm not.

(But really I love Palestinians, so I can't really be called anti-semetic, can I?)

Awoke
25th June 2012, 12:05 PM
If I was to be a RACIST then it would be against white people , if I had to make a choice ,even though I am one.

...the synagogue of satan smiles with sweet victory (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?60750-Hey-Solid-I-found-something-for-you-to-read-quot-It-s-a-Wonderful-Race-quot).

ximmy
25th June 2012, 12:06 PM
Black Mobs Invade Paradise (http://biglieonparade.blogspot.com/2012/06/black-mobs-invade-paradise.html)

June 15, 2012

Like the barbarians at the gates of Rome a group of up to 150 blacks (http://www.katu.com/news/local/Two-large-scale-fights-reported-at-Laurelhurst-Park-159264645.html?tab=video&c=y) invaded a beautiful picturesque park in Portland, Oregon over the weekend. A park where people play tennis and soccer and white folks abound with baby strollers. A fourteen year old white boy was badly beaten by 5-10 blacks and said that the mob was deliberately targeting white teenagers. Three other men in their 20s who were playing "Soccer Tennis" were attacked by 20 - 30 blacks. Why is this not front page news!? But as if right on cue the liberal white apologists come out of the woodwork softening the blow. Including one of the victims! Just bored teens out on a lark after getting out of school for the summer. Nothing to see here, move along. Someone will be by shortly to clean up the blood stains. They may not believe in the Intifada, but the Intifada believes in them.

Also, notice how the narrative in the video being given over and over again is that the park (or parks in general) are inherently dangerous after dark. As if the mere absence of light somehow mysteriously makes this chuck of land unsafe. The other inference is that the presence of wilding black mobs (which is left unsaid) is somehow just a natural phenomenon that no one can do anything about. Forever and ever. We as a society are simply unable to do anything about it. You might as well ask the sun to stop shining. So depriving oneself of the freedom to take a nice summer evening stroll with your wife, girlfriend or friend through the park is just something you have to give up. Period. I suppose one day home invasions will be so commonplace that it is just a natural given that no one can do anything about it. Just don't buy anything ever again, leave your doors unlocked and hope for the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDvYV9AkA5g&feature=relmfu

Only a racist would post this...

Serpo
25th June 2012, 12:08 PM
I'm not racist personally. I am just aware of the satanic conspiracy against all races.

But your accusations are a stricking resemblance to the usual. I suppose next you will accuss me of being anti-semetic, and then hope to watch me flounder as I prove that I'm not.

(But really I love Palestinians, so I can't really be called anti-semetic, can I?)
Not really aimed at you awoke

Awoke
25th June 2012, 12:09 PM
Well I hope you're not talking about Book, because he is just about as Christian as Singular_me.

EDIT - Shoot, I just noticed all the typos in that post, and you already quoted me! lol

Serpo
25th June 2012, 12:11 PM
...the synagogue of satan smiles with sweet victory (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?60750-Hey-Solid-I-found-something-for-you-to-read-quot-It-s-a-Wonderful-Race-quot).

What you think white people building atom bombs and there nuc power is something to be proud of,as it is surely going to destroy us all and here is everyone running around saying oh look the blacks did this and the blacks did that ,oh how terrible.

Book
25th June 2012, 12:13 PM
If I was to be a RACIST then it would be against white people...

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2629/3985207184_483a1c35fd_o.jpg

No "if" about it after reading all your threads posted here.

ximmy
25th June 2012, 12:13 PM
Christian musician (black) kills white girl (I didn't mean to do it)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JRbYJEj_xEw/T9us8s0HVDI/AAAAAAAAAQU/4F8vrM3TpVo/s320/Hinds+2.jpg

Tokyo Murder Update (http://biglieonparade.blogspot.com/2012/06/tokyo-murder-update.html)
Nineteen year old Richard Hinds has admitted to killing (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2159812/Nicola-Furlong-murder-Richard-Hinds-19-arrested-confesses-strangling-Irish-student.html) Irish exchange student Nicola Furlong and sexually assaulting her friend. Although he claims "He didn't mean to kill her". Police suspect Furlong's drink may have been spiked and are awaiting toxicology reports. Hinds accomplice "James (King Tight) Blackstone" (http://biglieonparade.blogspot.com/2012/05/tokyo-killer-living-up-to-stereotype.html) is not a suspect in the murder but is being charged with sexual assault. Hinds is from Memphis, TN and is apparently known as a "Christian musician".

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zOe_KLP1O3s/T9us5RrYKfI/AAAAAAAAAQM/6q31tjah30o/s320/article-2159812-13507AE2000005DC-895_306x423.jpg

Hinds and James Blackston, a 23-year-old backing dancer, had already been arrested previously on suspicion of plying Ms Furlong and her 21-year-old Irish female friend with alcoholic drinks, and groping her inside a taxi.

Both men were charged with sexually assaulting Ms Furlong's friend.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2159812/Nicola-Furlong-murder-Richard-Hinds-19-arrested-confesses-strangling-Irish-student.html#ixzz1yp2YB42S

freespirit
25th June 2012, 12:14 PM
when the question arises "why isn't this all over the news?" does anyone stop to think "because it's BS"?

but if it was all over the news, would anyone believe it? given the MSM's lack of truth, fact, or intelligent opinion?

are we still so enamored with the idea that "if it's on the news, it must be real"?

Serpo
25th June 2012, 12:16 PM

No "if" about it after reading all your threads posted here.

There is an if about because Im not racist....

What you have read them all Im flattered .......and what does the picture mean......nothing again

Serpo
25th June 2012, 12:18 PM
when the question arises "why isn't this all over the news?" does anyone stop to think "because it's BS"?

but if it was all over the news, would anyone believe it? given the MSM's lack of truth, fact, or intelligent opinion?

are we still so enamored with the idea that "if it's on the news, it must be real"?

The way I see it ,if its on the news it must be BS(generally)

freespirit
25th June 2012, 12:20 PM
The way I see it ,if its on the news it must be BS(generally)

...no doubt! even the fucking weatherman isn't accurate! lol

Book
25th June 2012, 12:20 PM
...and what does the picture mean...

Serpo's perfect New Age world in which White men and White women don't marry and have White children together anymore.

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/emoticons/rolleyes/images/emrolleyes11.gif nice try pal

Serpo
25th June 2012, 12:25 PM

Serpo's perfect New Age world in which White men and White women don't marry and have White children together anymore.

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/emoticons/rolleyes/images/emrolleyes11.gif nice try pal

MORON POST..... and dont call me PAL

Really racking up the clueless posts today book ,you are on a roll.......

Looks like you get to stay firmly in the old age world

Book
25th June 2012, 12:29 PM
...and what does the picture mean...

https://shotgunwildatheart.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/daughter.jpg

ximmy
25th June 2012, 12:29 PM
Racist white girl beats two negroids with bat.

Black victims say: We were only trying to seek shelter...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6SqcT9x00XY/T-iHtdRGQoI/AAAAAAAAATo/24hHWC18fi8/s1600/mcmahanjones.jpg

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- A Wilmington woman chases down suspected thieves with a bat after they tried to break into her house.
With her help, police arrested Sean Ray McMahan, 17, and Markyes Deshaun Jones, 18, who are now in jail after admitting to mugging a woman downtown Thursday night around 10 p.m.
The Wilmington Police Department says officers and New Hanover County Sheriff's deputies, part of the Downtown Taskforce, responded to a robbery report at S. 3rd Street and Orange Street.
The victim had beaten and her purse was stolen by two young men, who ran away toward South 2nd Street down Orange Street.
The Downtown Taskforce and Wilmington Police set up a perimeter and called in K9 for a track.
After McMahan and Jones admittedly stole a woman's purse and ran off, that's when Taylor Alexander says they tried to break into her house on Ann St. through the back gate.
“I grabbed my bat, went up stairs and in a bad sense started screaming curse words, swatting and just went at it,” she says.
Alexander's grandma, LaNelle Clontz, walked outside when she heard the police sirens.
“The cops are coming up to me and saying 'your granddaughter is fearless. She chased them with a baseball bat and she delayed them from running away,” Clontz says.
Alexander says she wasn't always that fearless. Six months ago, she was held up at gunpoint and froze. From that point on, she vowed to protect herself.
“I felt like an absolute wimp and I promised myself that if anything should happen again where it involves my life or somebody else's I’m going to do everything I can to stop it,” Alexander says.
She admits the situation could have turned out much worse, but says her mind went blank.
“I’m crazy I guess. You know, it was my first initial reaction. I wasn't thinking, ‘oh I’m gong to go get these guys,” she says.
“That took great courage in my opinion,” Clontz says. “I mean I am so proud of her, it's just not believable.”
Two teenagers are in jail after admitting they mugged a woman and stole her purse last night.
McMahan and Jones were charged with common law robbery, attempted common law robbery, and hinder/delay/obstruct a law enforcement officer. They are each in jail under $100,000 bond.

Serpo
25th June 2012, 12:33 PM
https://shotgunwildatheart.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/daughter.jpg

If you want the truth of what this means............................................. ..................................................

it means you are a screw ball.................thats the truth and if you cant see it then I suggest you are stuck in your own moronic world

Serpo
25th June 2012, 12:36 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4956491657382177&pid=1.1

here is a news item..........

.white American guy drops bomb on millions of defenseless Japanese
(https://s8-eu.ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/show_picture.pl?l=english_au&cat=pics&c=pf&q=hiroshima&h=1180&w=1477&th=239&tw=300&fn=mushroom-cloud.jpg&fs=115%20k&el=bing_pics&tu=http:%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DI4956491 657382177%26pid%3D1.1&rl=NONE&u=http:%2F%2Fperilousmemories.wordpress.com%2F&udata=c5310f58e0068cd320939429f322706a&rid=OGLNOKQPMSRT&oiu=http:%2F%2Fperilousmemories.files.wordpress.co m%2F2008%2F07%2Fmushroom-cloud.jpg)

Book
25th June 2012, 12:45 PM

(https://s8-eu.ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/show_picture.pl?l=english_au&cat=pics&c=pf&q=hiroshima&h=1180&w=1477&th=239&tw=300&fn=mushroom-cloud.jpg&fs=115%20k&el=bing_pics&tu=http:%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DI4956491 657382177%26pid%3D1.1&rl=NONE&u=http:%2F%2Fperilousmemories.wordpress.com%2F&udata=c5310f58e0068cd320939429f322706a&rid=OGLNOKQPMSRT&oiu=http:%2F%2Fperilousmemories.files.wordpress.co m%2F2008%2F07%2Fmushroom-cloud.jpg)

Oh. Have our daughters breed with brown and black men for World Peace.

(:;) is that it?

Serpo
25th June 2012, 12:50 PM
Oh. Have our daughters breed with brown and black men for World Peace.

(:;) is that it?

Er no it isnt it , what ever it is meant to be?????

Awoke
25th June 2012, 12:56 PM
Serpo, you are starting to sound like Silver Shield with your level of denial.

You're willing to read and post about Moon bases, Dark Matter and Reptile shapeshifters , but you refuse to see the obvious campaign against all goyim races?

Amazing.

Serpo
25th June 2012, 01:07 PM
What are you talking about ,what have I denied

what is dark matter by the way.......

how is it I refuse to see the campaign against the goyim , how did you arrive at this conclusion

Blink
25th June 2012, 01:08 PM
http://adl.org/combating_hate/

:) how's the office coffee?

Now your associating me with the ADL? I used to think you had something to contribute, now that I'm paying closer attention to your words and not just your pop-up books, I get it. Have your hate Book, the Jews luv yah......

Book
25th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Do I have to start posting horrendous videos of white crime to make you see the light.

BUMP FOR SECOND REQUEST

Serpo
25th June 2012, 02:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl2JQfxnnHU

http://www.alternet.org/world/150967/the_american_war_machine_grinds_on,_with_little_ca re_for_the_innocent_dead_it_leaves_in_its_wake/

Blink
25th June 2012, 03:53 PM

BUMP FOR SECOND REQUEST

Is your ignorance of history that apparent. Ever heard of the "Klan" and its flash mobs (white guys are more organized and focused in their treachery) and now operate clandestinely. For someone that states they don't like the Jews, you sure act like zionist supporter. Zionist's want the proles to argue amongst themselves and war and since you seem to help promote that function, maybe, the ADL link you posted was from your place of work. Like I said, thought you were intelligent, now I'm starting to think your a Jew agent. Good cover Bookstein.............

Book
25th June 2012, 04:00 PM

BUMP FOR THIRD REQUEST. BLINK CAN'T FIND EVEN ONE VIDEO SINCE THE "KKK" DURING THE LAST CENTURY...LOL.

Skirnir_
25th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Numbers constitute deadly force, and vicarious liability is applicable. The attendant would have been well within his rights to shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW_xaTf5oqI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW_xaTf5oqI)

Blink
25th June 2012, 04:24 PM

BUMP FOR THIRD REQUEST. BLINK CAN'T FIND EVEN ONE VIDEO SINCE THE "KKK" DURING THE LAST CENTURY...LOL.

You know your right Book. I googled white on black crime and guess what came up, nadda. Now, since I don't necessarily take things as gospel until I research some more (I don't search out hate videos, they prove nothing), it made me wonder why that on the world of Youtoob all you can find is black on white crime. Not one whites on black. I find that highly suspicious and planned out. To believe there is none is ignorant at best. So it must obviously be set up that way for a reason, like stirring up racial tension when they decide to tank the states. They won't need the army when you have whites against blacks against Mexicans. Like I stated before these zionist (you know your buddies) are nasty pieces of sh*t. As for the Mexicans, who gives a sh*t. "Your f*cking government" has more security on the Canadian border than Mexico and "your f*cking government" supplies guns for drugs to destabilize the US. Your "f*cking government" protects the smack trade outta Afghan and your government invades and murders innocent people in third world countries. Notice how I didn't label "all Americans" under that rant because intelligence dictates that the crimes of the few at top does not condemn the people fooled by same said government. Btw, you discount the KKK and you probably would the bomb on Japan or the Crusades because in your little MTV world you focus on the now because the fluoride has taken its toll on your brain. Your masters would be proud of your hate spewing nonsense just like the protocols dictate (your bible)...........

Skirnir_
25th June 2012, 04:30 PM
(redacted)

I suggest learning how to write properly, and understanding what a 'red herring' is.

Book
25th June 2012, 04:55 PM
You know your right Book. I Googled white on black crime and guess what came up, nadda.

Apology accepted Blink.

http://www.hydrocanna.com/images/smilies/58390736.smiley_wave.gif

Awoke
26th June 2012, 04:57 AM
Like I stated before these zionist (you know your buddies) are nasty pieces of sh*t. As for the Mexicans, who gives a sh*t. "Your f*cking government" has more security on the Canadian border than Mexico and "your f*cking government" supplies guns for drugs to destabilize the US. Your "f*cking government" protects the smack trade outta Afghan and your government invades and murders innocent people in third world countries. Notice how I didn't label "all Americans" under that rant because intelligence dictates that the crimes of the few at top does not condemn the people fooled by same said government.
All of this is true

Book
the protocols
(your bible)
This is true as well.

I googled white on black crime and guess what came up, nadda. Now, since I don't necessarily take things as gospel until I research some more (I don't search out hate videos, they prove nothing), it made me wonder why that on the world of Youtoob all you can find is black on white crime. Not one whites on black. I find that highly suspicious and planned out. To believe there is none is ignorant at best. So it must obviously be set up that way for a reason, like stirring up racial tension when they decide to tank the states. They won't need the army when you have whites against blacks against Mexicans.
There is no doubt that the agents of revolution are stirring up racial tension. That is a formulated ingredient to the NWO recipie. However, it seems to me that you are ignoring the statistics that Ximmy posted earlier.

Awoke
26th June 2012, 07:31 AM
What are you talking about ,what have I denied

what is dark matter by the way.......

how is it I refuse to see the campaign against the goyim , how did you arrive at this conclusion

You are seemingly blind to the campaign against the goy, because not only are you demonizing the whites over any other race (when you should be demonizing the AoD), but you are actually choosing to be racist against (I presume) YOUR OWN race, meanwhile your country is being invaded from the south, and destroyed from within (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?60027-Who-kills-who-in-this-country-Want-to-look-at-the-statistcs) in the major city centers.

What you think white people building atom bombs and there nuc power is something to be proud of,as it is surely going to destroy us all and here is everyone running around saying oh look the blacks did this and the blacks did that ,oh how terrible.

OK Serpo.

I will connect the dots for you.

The Naval Research Laboratory continued the research under Philip Abelson's direction, but there was little contact with the Manhattan Project until April 1944, when Captain William S. Parsons (http://gold-silver.us/wiki/William_S._Parsons), the naval officer who was in charge of ordnance development at Los Alamos, brought (J. Robert) Oppenheimer news of encouraging progress in the Navy's experiments on thermal diffusion. Oppenheimer wrote to (Leslie R.) Groves suggesting that the output of a thermal diffusion plant could be fed into Y-12. Groves set up a committee consisting of Warren K. Lewis (http://gold-silver.us/wiki/Warren_K._Lewis), Eger Murphree and Richard Tolman to investigate the idea, and they estimated that a thermal diffusion plant costing $3.5 million could enrich 50 kilograms (110 lb) of uranium per week to nearly 0.9% uranium-235. Groves approved its construction on 24 June 1944.[140] (http://gold-silver.us/forum/#cite_note-143)

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project#Personnel

Philip Abelson - Jew: Link
(http://names.whitepages.com/Philip/Abelson)William S. Parsons - Chief of Staff of the Washington Holohoax memorial: Link
(http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/20/AR2006122001718.html)J. Robert Oppenheimer - Jew: Link
(http://www.nndb.com/people/808/000047667/)(Leslie R.) Groves - Jew: Link
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Oppenheimer.html)Warren K. Lewis - Educated by Albert Ladenburg, who was educated by Robert Wilhelm Eberhard Bunsen, who was educated by Friedrich Stromeyer, I don't have time to research them all: Link
(http://academictree.org/chemistry/tree.php?pid=49302)Eger Murphree - Can't find anything on him, or any info on his parents.
Richard Tolman - Can't find anything on him, or any info on his parents.

That's 4 out of 7 names. That was the first paragraph I picked. Don't even put on the quest to find who was financing all the research. You know who is behind all this.
Don't play dumb. Don't become a betrayer.

Blink
26th June 2012, 09:21 AM
I suggest learning how to write properly, and understanding what a 'red herring' is.

Yeah ok, thanks professor.........

Blink
26th June 2012, 09:27 AM
There is no doubt that the agents of revolution are stirring up racial tension. That is a formulated ingredient to the NWO recipie. However, it seems to me that you are ignoring the statistics that Ximmy posted earlier.

No, the statistics that Ximmy posted are not ignored, but, they are the result of an agenda "purposely" employed by the cabal........... Don't hate the user, go after the dealer/suppliers and the users will eventually straighten themselves out. Close enough analogy, once the drug (brainwashing) is taken out of the picture, re-hab is the next step.

Serpo
26th June 2012, 12:58 PM
You are seemingly blind to the campaign against the goy, because not only are you demonizing the whites over any other race (when you should be demonizing the AoD), but you are actually choosing to be racist against (I presume) YOUR OWN race, meanwhile your country is being invaded from the south, and destroyed from within (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?60027-Who-kills-who-in-this-country-Want-to-look-at-the-statistcs) in the major city centers.

OK Serpo.

I will connect the dots for you.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project#Personnel

Philip Abelson - Jew: Link
(http://names.whitepages.com/Philip/Abelson)William S. Parsons - Chief of Staff of the Washington Holohoax memorial: Link
(http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/20/AR2006122001718.html)J. Robert Oppenheimer - Jew: Link
(http://www.nndb.com/people/808/000047667/)(Leslie R.) Groves - Jew: Link
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Oppenheimer.html)Warren K. Lewis - Educated by Albert Ladenburg, who was educated by Robert Wilhelm Eberhard Bunsen, who was educated by Friedrich Stromeyer, I don't have time to research them all: Link
(http://academictree.org/chemistry/tree.php?pid=49302)Eger Murphree - Can't find anything on him, or any info on his parents.
Richard Tolman - Can't find anything on him, or any info on his parents.

That's 4 out of 7 names. That was the first paragraph I picked. Don't even put on the quest to find who was financing all the research. You know who is behind all this.
Don't play dumb. Don't become a betrayer.

I thought jews where white

Awoke
26th June 2012, 01:08 PM
Which jews?

The Khazar jews?
The Hassidic jews?
Ashkenazi jews?
Sephardic jews?
Karaite jews?

Why don't you man up and address the brunt of my post? Or are you already resigned to hating whitey now?

Serpo swallowed the jew pill?

Serpo
26th June 2012, 01:13 PM
Why do I need hate against anyone jews included.........sure they have a nefarious plan and all that but if you cant understand something then you end up hating them.

What about the nuclear atomic agency or general electric , they helped put in place the reactor in Japan that is now spreading radiation pollution across the entire Northern Hemisphere ( I live in the southern hemi) ,this is going to potentially destroy your country.

Why should I become full of hate for any reason because when you hate that is what you become .......HATE.....

I am not blind to any thing going on with the jews

When you come down to it there is so much to hate in this world, maybe I should start...........

As I said Im not racist even against white people ........you take everything i say as being fact when you dont seem to be able to read between the lines.

I have no quarrel with you awoke it was Comic Book that stirred me up.

Serpo
26th June 2012, 01:14 PM
Which jews?

The Khazar jews?
The Hassidic jews?
Ashkenazi jews?
Sephardic jews?
Karaite jews?

Why don't you man up and address the brunt of my post? Or are you already resigned to hating whitey now?

Serpo swallowed the jew pill?

You are being silly

Awoke
27th June 2012, 05:58 AM
Why do I need hate against anyone jews included.........sure they have a nefarious plan and all that but if you cant understand something then you end up hating them.

I am not preaching hate Serpo. I thought you were willfully ignoring the satanic plot, and blaming whitey.

What about the nuclear atomic agency or general electric , they helped put in place the reactor in Japan that is now spreading radiation pollution across the entire Northern Hemisphere ( I live in the southern hemi) ,this is going to potentially destroy your country.
Wow. Where did that come from?
Way off topic, but some research circles assert that the SoS created that "earthquake" purposely via HAARP, which is a theory I personally do not subscribe to.

Why should I become full of hate for any reason because when you hate that is what you become .......HATE.....

Again, I am not preaching hate. What I want to see is awareness.

I am not blind to any thing going on with the jews
K well that is not the impression I got from this discussion.

When you come down to it there is so much to hate in this world, maybe I should start...........

As I said Im not racist even against white people ........you take everything i say as being fact when you dont seem to be able to read between the lines.

If everybody would say what they mean, and mean what they say, this world would be a better place.

I have no quarrel with you awoke it was Comic Book that stirred me up.
I have no quarrel with you either Serpo. Not now. I was misunderstanding your posts, it seems. Your comment about "If I was gonna hate anyone, it would be the whites" got me on the offensive.

That thread I linked from the General of Darkness is a good one to understand why.