View Full Version : The Holocaust Testimonies You DIDN'T Hear

General of Darkness
24th June 2012, 08:25 AM
I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

gunDriller
24th June 2012, 11:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Auschwitz & Buchenwald survivors describe the Club Med-like atmosphere of their WW2 lodging -
* orchestras
* Movies
* Soccer teams & tournaments
* Art supplies for painting
* Toys (rocking horses) for the children.

Uncle Salty
24th June 2012, 12:12 PM
Seems like the German camps were not much different than the American camps that housed the Japanese.

General of Darkness
24th June 2012, 02:01 PM
What's interesting I was talking with my mother about this just this morning. She said something very interesting. She said that when she was in Germany in 1951 that there were jews all over the place and it would be impossible to believe that anything like the Holohoax occurred based on all the jews walking around. She said you'd think they would be petrified to even set foot in Germany.

Twisted Titan
24th June 2012, 07:55 PM
Taggggggg

Awoke
25th June 2012, 08:05 AM
Tagging

drafter
25th June 2012, 10:22 AM
People need to understand that if America had been getting bombed 24-7 to the point of starvation, that the Japanese camps would have deteriorated to the same level that the German camps did by the end of the war. The "Nazis" didn't turn the camps into "deathcamps", but the constant civilian bombing by the allies did.

gunDriller
25th June 2012, 10:43 AM
Tagging

Gagging - on the Holo-hoax.

which reminds me of - a conversation i had with Anton Chaitkin. history editor @ LaRouchePub. he told me about his father. his father was one of the hundreds of Jews who went to Europe to paint the Holohoax, at the end of WW2.

though i was learning, pretty ignorant re Israel, i was talking to Chaitkin about his co-authored book with Tarpley, the biography on Bush43. Chaitkin got into sort of "bragging mode" to boost his credentials, "My Dad worked on the Holocaust". very educational, though by itself, not educational enough, obviously.

this was about the year 2000.

Awoke
25th June 2012, 11:50 AM
People need to understand that if America had been getting bombed 24-7 to the point of starvation, that the Japanese camps would have deteriorated to the same level that the German camps did by the end of the war. The "Nazis" didn't turn the camps into "deathcamps", but the constant civilian bombing by the allies did.

Yes, with the Prudential Assurance bombing initiative.