PDA

View Full Version : Real time Fukushima tear down of Reactor number 4!!! AS of 12:13AM June 26...

Golden
25th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Real time Fukushima tear down of Reactor number 4. AS of 12:13AM June 26, the top 2 pillars have been removed. Watch live here: http://lucaswhitefieldhixson.com/lucaswebcamwatch.html

Fukushima Selling local FISH, Free Tea, & Reactor 4 Bulging Update 6/25/12

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDGpImjv-X0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDGpImjv-X0
Published on Jun 25, 2012 by MsMilkytheclown

UnFukushima Believable. Brainwashing at it's finest?
I've been away for a while, trying to catch up. Here's what's on the menu for you today.
Fish caught off of Fukushima promoted and sold for 30percent less than pre Fukushima.
only 3 fish/shellfish tested in order to declare whole lots safe for consumption. Fukushima seafood to be promoted across to Tokyo and other large cities "as safe".
New marketing campaign to promote previously considered radioactive tea - free samples after they raised the acceptable limit of radioactive tea 1000 times!
Rebuilding NE japan.
Raising Taxes to 15 percent to pay for aging population.
Checking to see why old people are still alive. LOL... (now That was Funny!)
Reactor 4 bulging more than 40percent than Tepco admitted to.
Oh, and a link not listed in the video
Tokyo Residents: Don't Touch the Black or Blue Dirt
http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-06-25/tokyo-residents-dont-touch-bl...

and a bunch of other radioactive headline updates from http://enenews.com/

Latest Headlines:

Australian TV Report: Many fish caught off Fukushima contain dangerous levels of radioactive material — Japan TV: Fukushima seafood now on sale (VIDEOS)

Japan TV: "Tilted walls found at Fukushima No.4 reactor" — "Further investigation found damage in various parts of structure's west and south side"

Report: Maximum bulge in No. 4 reactor building 40% larger than previously stated in Tepco data

Japan TV: Tokyo officials find high levels of radiation at 13 of 14 areas tested in public park

Japan Nuclear Expert: I'm so worried — I can't believe No. 4 spent fuel pool will withstand next big quake (VIDEO)

Fukushima Worker Shocked: Steel support frames under Reactor 4 damaged — Reinforcement of fuel pool jury-rigged, danger if hit by typoon or tornado — Vast amounts of 'heavy water' inside (VIDEO)

Cesium 137 Detected in Virginia Rain: "I have said from the beginning that there is Fukushima fallout in the rain water" — Can't be detected with geiger counter (VIDEO)

Tearful Fukushima Resident: "What has happened to us psychologically, physically, financially is truly unimaginable" (VIDEO)

Tokyo-based Writer: Over 1,000,000 Japanese still living in areas with high daily radiation exposure — Previous cesium limit in rice was just 0.1 Bq/kg; Now 1,000 times higher

Fukushima plant workers keep saying to us "It could go any minute" kind of thing -Teacher in March 2012 Interview — Even now people say to always have your stuff ready to go (VIDEO, 30 min.)

More Trouble at Japan Reactors: 2 alarms sound at newly restarted Oi nuclear plant — Error blamed on 'unstable atmosphere'

Local Official: "People in Tokyo, the black substance is here!" — "It's on the roof, on the asphalt, on concrete... Everywhere on all surfaces" (VIDEOS)

Japanese Journalist: Nobody can stop this movement anymore — Even if police make controls, people will gather together — A revolution made by citizens

Japan TV: Crawfish from highly contaminated area brought into classroom for children to play with — 'Safe enough' after rinsing with water (VIDEO)

Japan TV: Fukushima seafood to be sold in stores starting next week... after one round of tests on three kinds of samples

Large gap in top floor of No. 4 reactor building — Taken off in last few days (PHOTOS & VIDEOS)

RAND Sr. Scientist: Fukushima spent fuel might have been damaged (VIDEO)

"Awe-Inspiring": Latest footage from inside massive protests at Prime Minister's residence — Battle between people of Japan and their gov't "just seems to intensify more and more" (VIDEOS)

TV: "Some beaches have essentially turned into landfills of tsunami debris" on Canadian island

85 microSv/h detected in mud near Fukushima gov't office (VIDEO)

TV Asahi Cover Protest: 45,000 people are "the voice of ordinary citizens" — Noise was deafening in PM residence while reporter interviewed Edano, Hosono

agnut
26th June 2012, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the info. My family and I are on the west coast and have been watching the news (such as it is).

Here is a website that may be revealing :

Fukushima-diary.com

Best wishes,

agnut

osoab
26th June 2012, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the info. My family and I are on the west coast and have been watching the news (such as it is).

Fukushima-diary.com

Best wishes,

agnut

How ya been agnut? Still keeping Ponce in line?

Golden
26th June 2012, 06:41 PM

Fukushima-diary.com

Best wishes,

agnut

Your Welcome agnut.

May God hold you in the hollow of His Hand.

agnut
26th June 2012, 11:35 PM
How ya been agnut? Still keeping Ponce in line?

Hi Osoab. Keeping Ponce in line ? Are you friggin’ kidding me ? There ain’t nobody who could keep that wild man in line. Well, except for a beautiful lady he was madly in love with. And even that would be an adventure extraordinaire for the unsuspecting damsel.

Yeah, life has been a madhouse around here lately. That’s why I haven’t been writing in the bartering and horse trading thread. I am so involved with family and community that I hardly have time to myself. I only realized a few days ago that the fruits and vegetables I pick up at the local market go out to feed about 50 people. That’s beside us, the cows and the chickens. I didn’t plan it that way. Or any way for that matter; it just happened. I guess there was a need to be filled. Actually I am a bit embarrassed when the people tell me thanks for helping them. I think of it as an opportunity to help others and therefore a blessing. Funny that I have been saying for many years that we are our brothers’ keeper. And now I find myself plunked in the middle of it all. Voltaire said that God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh. Soooo true. HaHa.

Best wishes,

Agnut

P.S. I have thought of writing more but have been to so many garage, moving and estate sales that the mind boggles. And with selling 3 cars in the past few months and buying a humongous Ford diesel backhoe, I’m still not caught up. My sons and I just cut down 3 large trees, cut up, split and stacked the wood and have enough firewood for at least the next winter. Now that wood is drying and should be ready by November. Our last beefalo is in the freezer (weighed around 1200 pounds and was getting to be quite the escape artist). We have three young steers left and are going to pick up three more next week.

Our 24 chickens are doing fine; no thanks to the local American bald eagles trying to get at them. Best I can calculate, the price for a half hour aerobatic show is about one chicken, give or take a few feathers. Sometimes I swear we are living ‘Planet Earth” moments and feel overwhelmed with gratefulness and humility. The wildlife has become a part of my sons and me and we are forever linked to one another. Some will know exactly what I mean because they have lived it too.

I only wish more members here would join in and tell of their experiences. This is what makes a website special. It is not the statistics or the arguments won. It is the human interactions with our environment and each other that holds my fascination. It is the sense of community and family.

Rubberchicken
27th June 2012, 01:49 PM
As always, good stuff agnut.