PDA

View Full Version : How mexican 8th Graders Act in our Public Schools

General of Darkness
26th June 2012, 07:17 AM
Great, just great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KAL8tny6oo

chad
26th June 2012, 07:25 AM
here's a history lesson for all of you stupid mexicans who say "the united states stole your land."

the spanish stole your land and occupied it for 300 years. then, they left, and you got it back. you then held it for 15 years, after which time YOU started a war with the united states and lost. after you lost, the united states PAID you for the land that they could have just taken.

so, you homotrons, you had the land for 15 years, and then you sold it to us.

osoab
26th June 2012, 08:58 AM
here's a history lesson for all of you stupid mexicans who say "the united states stole your land."

the spanish stole your land and occupied it for 300 years. then, they left, and you got it back. you then held it for 15 years, after which time YOU started a war with the united states and lost. after you lost, the united states PAID you for the land that they could have just taken.

so, you homotrons, you had the land for 15 years, and then you sold it to us.

You forgot France's fun time in ole Mexico too. However brief it was.

chad
26th June 2012, 09:05 AM
You forgot France's fun time in ole Mexico too. However brief it was.

i know, but la raza mexicans are pretty stupid, and i wanted to keep it simple for them. ;)

PlatinumBlonde
26th June 2012, 10:02 AM
here's a history lesson for all of you stupid mexicans

Here's another lesson for those pendejos that demand that Americans speak spanish in the US. Spanish is a white language!

I always shut them up with that one. They just can't follow their own logic..

AndreaGail
26th June 2012, 10:10 AM
I bet my school pissed away hundreds of thousands of dollars their way through ESL teachers and classes for the mexicans. And in return I can only remember one or two instances where one of the students actively tried to learn and speak English, all the others reverted back to their native tongue outside of class and inside of class wouldnt speak at all or just answer ya or no

mick silver
26th June 2012, 10:49 AM
just great more taco workers

Cebu_4_2
26th June 2012, 11:05 AM
They DO work hard, different work ethic than avg Joe in the states. I worked with a concrete company for a little bit and wholly fuk they work hard. No whips crackin but you wouldn't know that. I asked one why he is working so hard on this, it's all wrong and we will have to tear it out tomorrow, he replied "I work hard today to put it in, if boss man wants it out tomorrow I work hard tomorrow tearing it out".

I shortly left the company when boss man told me "Hey Cebu, I don't need thinkers I need shovelers" I can handle hard work but to do it just to do it when I see there is a major problem that boss man don't want to address is too much for me.

General of Darkness
26th June 2012, 11:19 AM
They DO work hard, different work ethic than avg Joe in the states. I worked with a concrete company for a little bit and wholly fuk they work hard. No whips crackin but you wouldn't know that. I asked one why he is working so hard on this, it's all wrong and we will have to tear it out tomorrow, he replied "I work hard today to put it in, if boss man wants it out tomorrow I work hard tomorrow tearing it out".

I shortly left the company when boss man told me "Hey Cebu, I don't need thinkers I need shovelers" I can handle hard work but to do it just to do it when I see there is a major problem that boss man don't want to address is too much for me.

Mexicans build Mexicos, and Mexico is a fucking dump and you can see what affect they're having on this country. They're turning this country into MORE of a dump than it is.

Cebu_4_2
26th June 2012, 11:29 AM
Mexicans build Mexicos, and Mexico is a fucking dump and you can see what affect they're having on this country. They're turning this country into MORE of a dump than it is.

Man, you are missing something here. Mexico is a dump because that's what TPTB want. If it went to Libya status they would fuck it up the same. If all 3rd world countries went to Libya status TPTB would lose control. Have you went to any 3rd world places? I have and guess what, they all have their dump areas but the people are mostly very kind and respectful. Their foor is very good too.

Just sayin.

General of Darkness
26th June 2012, 11:37 AM
Man, you are missing something here. Mexico is a dump because that's what TPTB want. If it went to Libya status they would fuck it up the same. If all 3rd world countries went to Libya status TPTB would lose control. Have you went to any 3rd world places? I have and guess what, they all have their dump areas but the people are mostly very kind and respectful. Their foor is very good too.

Just sayin.

Nope. Mexico is a dump because it's loaded with low IQ Mexicans.

Cebu_4_2
26th June 2012, 11:46 AM

Here we go again... why do you think this is Gringo.

hahaha

ximmy
26th June 2012, 01:05 PM

I don't know how many low IQ Mexicans there are in Mexico, I've never been there. But I would bet one more low IQ Croatian member could really turn GSUS into a dump.

drafter
26th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Mexicans remind me of Californians (I'm originally from Los Angeles, California mind you), instead of fixing the mess they managed to create, they move to an adjacent state and then proceed to screw it up too. Moving only changes your location, not your attitudes or way of living. People move because they're looking for something "better", then in some wierd twisted way, end up trying to recreate that mess they left. I don't understand it but it's true.

Look at any small town that has an influx of "city folk" (ie, Californians, New Yorkers, etc.). You'd think they left the "city" to get away from snobbish intrusive people and government, but then go right to creating HOA's and beautification councils and all number of "snobbish intrusive" groups, turning "small town America" into the screwed up place they just left. Same with the Mexicans. They leave their third world shit hole, they still bring their mexican attitudes and people wonder why everywhere they go devolves into a shit hole just like the mexico they left.

Dogman
26th June 2012, 01:36 PM
Mexicans remind me of Californians (I'm originally from Los Angeles, California mind you), instead of fixing the mess they managed to create, they move to an adjacent state and then proceed to screw it up too. Moving only changes your location, not your attitudes or way of living. People move because they're looking for something "better", then in some wierd twisted way, end up trying to recreate that mess they left. I don't understand it but it's true.

Look at any small town that has an influx of "city folk" (ie, Californians, New Yorkers, etc.). You'd think they left the "city" to get away from snobbish intrusive people and government, but then go right to creating HOA's and beautification councils and all number of "snobbish intrusive" groups, turning "small town America" into the screwed up place they just left. Same with the Mexicans. They leave their third world shit hole, they still bring their mexican attitudes and people wonder why everywhere they go devolves into a shit hole just like the mexico they left.

Lot of truth in your post, they spur growth and then taxes go up and up. And in someways they also help bring the mexicans, in one way or another.

Serpo
26th June 2012, 01:42 PM
I dont think Mexicans are so stupid ....................they invented Mexican food...............mmmmmmm

General of Darkness
26th June 2012, 02:41 PM
I don't know how many low IQ Mexicans there are in Mexico, I've never been there. But I would bet one more low IQ Croatian member could really turn GSUS into a dump.

Shut your hole.

http://www.yahooka.com/attachments/free-all/48316d1283551659-sean-connery-how-slap-bitch-specifically-what-merits-slap-bitch-101.jpg

iOWNme
26th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Now we know the REAL reason the Feds have kept the borders wide open..........Balkanization (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkanization)

This was from AZ. Places like this are CRWALING with illegals. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. It is like somebody left the illegal Mexican hose running, and have filled up most of the State with crappy water. Wet backs anyone?

So Mexican Nationalism (Funded by the big foundations = Zionist) is OK. But American Nationalism (Libertarian's, Patriot's) is RACIST. Now i understand......

Mexicans are COWARDLY WEAK and PATHETIC SHEEP that they cannot fix their own country, so they come here to turn it into Mexico II.

Horn
26th June 2012, 04:34 PM
Man, you are missing something here. Mexico is a dump because that's what TPTB want.

The WOP Mafia did the same thing for TPTB in the U.S.,

currently they're converting Mexico over to a new home base.

mamboni
26th June 2012, 05:24 PM

For the record, this is a blatant personal attack. Debators resort to ad hominums when they have lost the debate. You should apologize if you have any class. Others have been banned for less.

Regarding the OP's video: these "children" are invaders. They are here illegally and therefore are criminals. They should be bussed back to Mexico or whatever shithole from whence they slithered. If the rule of law is not upheld, then all other discussion is meaningless and the war is lost...to the savages. If you enter my home uninvited you will be ejected, with force if necessary. If you want an invite, learn some manners and some appreciation for MY cultural norms.

Anyone who would apologize for this behaviour is akin to the proverbial white missionaries sitting in the cooking pot while the natives light the fire and add vegetables and seasoning. The natives are happy with your company as long as you shut up and cook. If you try to save yourself they decry you for being a racist because you are depriving them of their next meal. If your pathological white guilt prevents you from saving yourself, then you will be eaten.

Bon appetite.

Cebu_4_2
26th June 2012, 05:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVRj7VvfWc

Horn
26th June 2012, 06:18 PM
Regarding the OP's video: these "children" are invaders

Didn't the speaker say they were 28 to 38, this is citizenship school, or what type of class is it?

btw: mamboni, I only stand at the ball park, just kinda 1/2 lip sync the anthem.

edit> strike that was the number of students

I guess I just have trouble seeing a group 8th graders making some of those moves, but I guess its a new world.

drafter
26th June 2012, 07:28 PM
Regarding the OP's video: these "children" are invaders. They are here illegally and therefore are criminals. They should be bussed back to Mexico or whatever shithole from whence they slithered. If the rule of law is not upheld, then all other discussion is meaningless and the war is lost...to the savages. If you enter my home uninvited you will be ejected, with force if necessary. If you want an invite, learn some manners and some appreciation for MY cultural norms.

One can dream. Unfortunately, the guy making the rules in this fine country isn't exactly what i would consider a "natural born citizen" himself, soooo i don't expect much to happen in the way of kicking their asses out.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
26th June 2012, 07:58 PM
I think Aztec History should be mandatory. Then everybody could learn about how the Aztecs stole the land that is today known as mexico. The native tribes hated the aztecs so much that they aided the invading conquistadors with maps, food, shelter, gifts, and more. Their only request was that, in return, the conquistadors kill the aztec empire.

Many mexicans are good people, this is a problem with a lack of education, they've been fed propaganda.

k-os
26th June 2012, 10:06 PM
In my travels in the major cities in the USA (before GIM [RIP]) and in the small towns of USA during The Mystery Tour, every single place that I stopped was flooded with hispanics. Not to mention where I live. They're everywhere. What if the floodgates were left open for a reason? Maybe it's a secondary plan or a tertiary plan of TPTB, but still . . . it's gotta be part of the plans to have an actual all-out takeover at some point, even if it's a decade away. Am I crazy? (Don't answer that.) ;)

Horn
26th June 2012, 10:19 PM
Maybe it's a secondary plan or a tertiary plan of TPTB, but still . . . it's gotta be part of the plans to have an actual all-out takeover at some point, even if it's a decade away. Am I crazy? (Don't answer that.) ;)

Think the long slow fall of Rome, (from Germanic barbarians) I might add.

Everything moves much faster these days though.

Give it a couple months...

Twisted Titan
27th June 2012, 01:57 AM
The Brownback is used as a buffer to further insulate the zionist from reproach.

Son-of-Liberty
27th June 2012, 06:33 AM
They seem to be using this strategy in all industrialized countries. Every time I go to the supermarket it seems there are more and more immigrants. Getting to the point that in Edmonton most areas, being white makes you a minority. That is one reason I moved out of the city.

It seems like if they aren't white and don't speak English well (or at all) then they are preferentially allowed in.

My main bitch though isn't their skin color it is that they are different culturally and and don't speak the language of the country they immigrated to.

Divide and conquer strategy. They call it multiculturalism to make it sound noble.

BrewTech
27th June 2012, 06:49 AM
My main bitch though isn't their skin color it is that they are different culturally and and don't speak the language of the country they immigrated to.

Divide and conquer strategy. They call it multiculturalism to make it sound noble.

Some folks like to call me racist at times.

I'm not a racist, I'm a culturist. When looking at contemporary "American" culture has become, I get annoyed, and embarrassed that I might be associated with it...

mamboni
27th June 2012, 07:02 AM
Think the long slow fall of Rome, (from Germanic barbarians) I might add.

Everything moves much faster these days though.

Give it a couple months...

Rome never fell. The romanization of Europe was the secondary intent of the Romans; the first intent was conquest. The original Latin bloodlines killed themselves off between wars of conguest and an opulent lifestyle that destroyed family and fertility. The Germans (tribes of present day Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria and the Anglo-Saxons) adopted the best from the Romans as the latter had from the Greeks before; and added their own customs and proclivities. The result was a greater Europe, built on a Roman cultural foundation, itslef built on the Greek. All of this cultural evolution was a net positive becuase all of these peoples had one thing in common: white aryans.

The difference today is that non-Aryans are infiltrating the United States. If this trend continues, these non-whites will inherit our civilization but not supplant it with something new and improved. Rather, they will reduce it to something far less, as these invaders have no cultural heritage in civilization building. They are followers, not leaders. They are dependents, not trailblazers. The Roman legacy lives on through the Germans and it is better for it. The same will not be said of the American legacy and it's inheritors.

k-os
27th June 2012, 07:21 AM
They seem to be using this strategy in all industrialized countries. Every time I go to the supermarket it seems there are more and more immigrants. Getting to the point that in Edmonton most areas, being white makes you a minority. That is one reason I moved out of the city.

It seems like if they aren't white and don't speak English well (or at all) then they are preferentially allowed in.

I thought it was just in the cities too, but it's like that in a lot of rural towns as well.

Horn
27th June 2012, 08:29 AM
Rome never fell.....

Barbarians are civilized, and Jamie Dimon is "opulent".

una stronzata

willie pete
27th June 2012, 08:38 AM
census speculation has hispanics becoming the majority in the nation in 33-37 years from now.......that'll mean President Garcia will be promising 2 tacos & 1 Enchilada on every plate....::)

Horn
27th June 2012, 08:39 AM
census speculation has hispanics becoming the majority

I'm of the opinion that all census speculation is based upon 3% economic growth per year.

While Mexico may be able to achieve that, the U.S. will just fudge the number.

The Mexican's that you see in the U.S. are basically the poor Barbarian farm class that were wiped clean and "un-entitled" by Mexico, after global investment and mechanization.

Or what would be Gringos from Roanoke if left un-entitled.

Spaniards made use of their Indians until such time they weren't needed.

mamboni
27th June 2012, 08:44 AM
Barbarians are civilized, and Jamie Dimon is "opulent".

una stronzata

The word 'Barbarian' as used by the ancient Latins meant foreigner or outsider, that is all.

Dimon is an asshole, an opulent one at that.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
27th June 2012, 08:45 AM
Why do these Mexican kids even go to school? I mean, how educated do you have to be to cut grass, pick strawberries and fold clothes? It must be the free lunch.

Here is a heartwarming graphical glimpse into the future.

JDRock
27th June 2012, 08:53 AM
first of all there NOT "8th graders" most of them in our schools are at LEAST 3-4 years older because their so stupid they cant compete with whitey on fair terms...ditto that for sports.

Horn
27th June 2012, 09:18 AM
The word 'Barbarian' as used by the ancient Latins meant foreigner or outsider, that is all.

When in Rome, all outsiders are Barbarians.

Lets just call them, less civilized O.K. Mamboni...

If not for anything but the "opulence" of Obama. :)

Horn
27th June 2012, 09:31 AM
This chart's been adjusted for AIG market cap.

Son-of-Liberty
27th June 2012, 10:14 PM
I thought it was just in the cities too, but it's like that in a lot of rural towns as well.

I have noticed it to some degree in the smaller towns but it isn't nearly as bad in this area if you are out of the major cities.

Probably depends what country or region you are from. I am sure in some rural areas it is just as bad.