PDA

View Full Version : 'Jim', a Police Officer Warns of an "Event" in October, 2012

Serpo
26th June 2012, 01:48 PM
Sorry about the AJ voice..................

This call is from the Sunday, June 24th broadcast of the Alex Jones radio show. Jones announced that he only wanted to take calls from members of the military or police. A man identifying himself as a police officer named 'Jim' called in to report some startling information.

"We have been told that in October we need to be prepared for an event that will require us to use air and ground support, in conjunction with the military here."

During the call Jim comes across as passionate, sincere and very shaken by the information he tries to share. After the commercial break, Jim gets choked up as he tries to convey his appreciation for what Alex Jones has tried to do in terms of waking people up in the effort to save the Republic from the clutches of the forces seeking to destroy it. Now, nearly in tears, Jim concludes by saying "This country's dead Alex. It's gone" before unexpectedly hanging up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wALNWwzERQ4&feature=player_embedded#!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wALNWwzERQ4&feature=player_embedded#!

Gaillo
26th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Always 3 to 6 months away.

drafter
26th June 2012, 01:51 PM
If I had a nickel for every time Alex Jones or one of his "callers" said there was going to be an "event", I'd have turned it into a lot more silver and gold.

Heimdhal
26th June 2012, 01:51 PM

And always some random "insider" that cant really be identified. Sure, his name his Jim, and hes a cop, so he says over the phone.

Keep the fear and paranoia pumping, its big business and business is good.

osoab
26th June 2012, 01:55 PM
He is from St. Louis. You would need air and ground support to keep ESL from crossing into Missouri. :D

I agree with Heimdahl and Gaillo. The possibility of an event that is just out of reach is necessary to keep the sheep on the edge.

skidmark
26th June 2012, 03:08 PM
And always some random "insider" that cant really be identified. Sure, his name his Jim, and hes a cop, so he says over the phone.

Keep the fear and paranoia pumping, its big business and business is good.

Just like all real cops do, he cried boohoohoo, it's not America anymore. Seriously crying? Must be serious, guess I'll mark my calendar.

Gaillo
26th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Just like all real cops do, he cried boohoohoo, it's not America anymore. Seriously crying? Must be serious, guess I'll mark my calendar.

If you mark your calender for every one of these Alex Jones "Doom Events", there won't be room left on the calendar to mark anything else! ;D

General of Darkness
26th June 2012, 03:12 PM
Tag.

Libertytree
26th June 2012, 03:41 PM
He is from St. Louis. You would need air and ground support to keep ESL from crossing into Missouri. :D

I agree with Heimdahl and Gaillo. The possibility of an event that is just out of reach is necessary to keep the sheep on the edge.

The sheep ain't ever on edge, the rest of "us" stay on it. :)

osoab
26th June 2012, 04:10 PM
The sheep ain't ever on edge, the rest of "us" stay on it. :)

I should have said doomtards instead of sheep. I stand corrected.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
26th June 2012, 07:04 PM
So there will be some sort of surprise...in october...during an election year...

A sort of...October Surprise, if you will...

Color me...surprised...

old steel
26th June 2012, 09:58 PM
There was a guy his name was Jim
his friends were very good to him
They gave him tea and cakes and jam
and slices of delicious ham
They read him storied through and through
and even took him to the zoo ...

slvrbugjim
26th June 2012, 10:18 PM
I called it and it will be again at the opening of the olympics, and thankyou it will. False flag in London, anyone read Rense, you have it all there. Fuck A Jones, pull your head out of your butt please.

Twisted Titan
27th June 2012, 03:14 AM
and when nothing happens Jim will never be heard from again but by that time AJ will be chewing out the next doom scenario 6 months out.

AJ is like the boil on @$$ that you just cant reach and have to live with the annoyance of it

OutDorsMan
27th June 2012, 06:24 AM
I am as wary of AJ as any of you all and yes, doom is always just around the corner. That said, this caller was either a pretty good actor direct from AJ's school of drama - or that was genuine fear.

I think it's important to remember that at one time many of us thought AJ was a legitimate champion of truth. Obviously most of his current listeners and supporters don't yet realize the depth and reach of the zionists and therefore do not make the connection that AJ is only in this to save his own bacon. Just think about it: This blindness makes AJ's show a goldmine of actionable intel for the MIC's stormtroopers. AJ's show is a total datamining operation - and sometimes we get the scraps.

sirgonzo420
27th June 2012, 06:30 AM
I am as wary of AJ as any of you all and yes, doom is always just around the corner. That said, this caller was either a pretty good actor direct from AJ's school of drama - or that was genuine fear.

I think it's important to remember that at one time many of us thought AJ was a legitimate champion of truth. Obviously most of his current listeners and supporters don't yet realize the depth and reach of the zionists and therefore do not make the connection that AJ is only in this to save his own bacon. Just think about it: This blindness makes AJ's show a goldmine of actionable intel for the MIC's stormtroopers. AJ's show is a total datamining operation - and sometimes we get the scraps.

Maybe because ole Alex Jones works for STRATFOR there in Austin, Texas, where he conducts his radio show and lives with his jewish wife and children.

When in "intelligence" and "espionage" type environments, I imagine there can be benefit to playing both sides of the fence.

gunDriller
27th June 2012, 06:39 AM
AJ is like the boil on @$$ that you just cant reach and have to live with the annoyance of it

i thought he was more like an impacted bowel, but harder to remove.

osoab
27th June 2012, 06:48 AM
Think of the Coast to Coast caller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xpZHMMbhaY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xpZHMMbhaY

OutDorsMan
27th June 2012, 07:04 AM
That guy on C2C was skitzoid.
AJ didn't have his drama school open at that time.

edit
3 posts and I haven't been hazed yet! You guys are off your game. :)

osoab
27th June 2012, 07:12 AM

edit

Easy Troll! :D

Awoke
27th June 2012, 07:28 AM

My opinion is that these "SHTF within the next few months" scenerios are developed to keep us on edge, not the sheep. The sheep have no clue about FEMA camps or the meaning of the death of Posse Comitatus.

Awoke
27th June 2012, 07:29 AM

edit

Well you came in posting like a person who has been a member here before, so it's just a matter of time before someone puts the finger on you.

sirgonzo420
27th June 2012, 07:36 AM
Well you came in posting like a person who has been a member here before, so it's just a matter of time before someone puts the finger on you.

Magnes done did it.

LOL. Some thread in the Board Communications subforum.

OutDorsMan admitted that he was a returning member.

If israel can have a "Law of Return" so can we! ;D

Awoke
27th June 2012, 07:47 AM
Maybe you should change your avatar to that seal of solomon picture you were exhorting the other day.

sirgonzo420
27th June 2012, 08:01 AM
Maybe you should change your avatar to that seal of solomon picture you were exhorting the other day.

What makes you say that?

1) What makes you think I was "exhorting" the seal of solomon? Because I posted an image that contained some ancient symbols because it had a good phrase on it?
"There is no Religion Higher than Truth." I stand by that phrase completely, do you disagree with the words? If so, what "Religion" is higher than "Truth"?

2) Why do you feel that I should change my avatar?

Awoke
27th June 2012, 08:08 AM
God is truth. Truth is not God. You've "got your gods mixed up"

It is reminiscent of the freemasonic "age of reason" preaching, and the ancient symbol you're honoring was used by solomon to summon demons, so you figure it out.

The avatar thing was a joke.

sirgonzo420
27th June 2012, 08:22 AM
God is truth. Truth is not God. You've "got your gods mixed up"

It is reminiscent of the freemasonic "age of reason" preaching, and the ancient symbol you're honoring was used by solomon to summon demons, so you figure it out.

The avatar thing was a joke.

So God is Truth, but Truth is not God?

Kind like how all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares? (lol... it's kinda funny, but I feel like there is about a 20% chance that someone will point a finger and yelp "mason" at me because I used the word "square")

You do believe that God is omnipresent, right?

As an aside, the seal of solomon is probably my least favorite symbol in that picture... although I'm not crazy about the ourobouros either.
I much prefer the symbol of the pranava (as depicted in my signature), and the good ol' Aryan swastika.

Awoke
27th June 2012, 08:25 AM
God is Omnipresent. Truth is not.

They are not one and the same. Truth is subordinate to God. Truth is not equal to God.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/images/omsymbolism03.jpg

Deification of man.

sirgonzo420
27th June 2012, 08:38 AM
God is Omnipresent. Truth is not.

They are not one and the same. Truth is subordinate to God. Truth is not equal to God.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/images/omsymbolism03.jpg

Deification of man.

Hey, He started it!

I feel as if we are coming to a semantic roadblock. Truth and God are synonymous to me. Truth is unchanging. God is unchanging. There is no religion higher than Truth. There is no religion higher than God.

This: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xPBElI_3u3E/T6LRvUXh7MI/AAAAAAAAAB4/0eUUt9syPWc/s1600/om-mantra.jpg

cannot be easily put into words, especially english words. If anything, it is the symbol for the Holy Sound that God made when he spoke to create the Cosmos, and it is the same sound that he speaks today to sustain His Creation.

As above, so below. "Thy will be done in Heaven as it is on Earth"

Genesis 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Luke 17:21

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

John 14:21

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

I wonder where Jesus (Yeshua) was and what he was doing during those 18 or so years that are missing from the Scriptures...

At any rate, EVERYTHING always goes according to the Master Plan. Fuck, even according to the Bible, the "end result" is known.

messianicdruid
27th June 2012, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=sirgonzo420;552764]I wonder where Jesus (Yeshua) was and what he was doing during those 18 or so years that are missing from the Scriptures...[QUOTE]

He obviously had spent a lotta time on a boat, his uncle used boats in his business, his daddy had passed away, he had four brothers at home to run the business, the people of Nazareth did not know him at 30 years of age, so I conclude he was away, helping his uncle in the tin business.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
27th June 2012, 09:00 AM
Sounds fake to me. Not that what this guy is talking about isn't going to or wouldn't happen but it's plausible that AJ would stage this kinda thing for viewers and notoriety.

Awoke
27th June 2012, 09:03 AM
Gonzo.

Without God, there would be no truth.

The same can not be said inversely: "Without truth, there is no god". That is a slap in God's face. An insult.

In kind, without God there would be no light.

You wouldn't dare say that without light, there would be no god, would you?

Truth is not God's equal. No one and nothing is God's equal.

Regarding Christ, not sure exactly what you're referring to with the 18 years that he was missing. You wouldn't be the first cultist to assert that he travelled the globe and started up all the other non-christian religions though, if that's what you're implying.

Hatha Sunahara
27th June 2012, 09:14 AM
Ooommmmmmmmmmmm

Hatha

sirgonzo420
27th June 2012, 09:27 AM
Gonzo.

Without God, there would be no truth.

The same can not be said inversely: "Without truth, there is no god". That is a slap in God's face. An insult.

In kind, without God there would be no light.

You wouldn't dare say that without light, there would be no god, would you?

Truth is not God's equal. No one and nothing is God's equal.

Regarding Christ, not sure exactly what you're referring to with the 18 years that he was missing. You wouldn't be the first cultist to assert that he travelled the globe and started up all the other non-christian religions though, if that's what you're implying.

You say "toMAHtoe" I say "toMAYtoe". There is a reason why the Name of God is so protected in the Bible. God is truly ineffable and every time we talk about "Him" we are really talking about the idea of Him, and not Himself in his full glory. I hope this can be understood.... Language gets in the way when it comes to theology/theosophy/metaphysics.

Truth is not "equal" to God, if "equal" implies a duality or two competing concepts or something. There is ONLY God. That is all there is. God is omnipresent, so there is no space for God to *not* exist in. Everything is a manifestation of God, or His Will, from which He cannot be separated.

God is a circle whose circumference is nowhere and whose center is everywhere. The same can be said of Truth, but Truth is not separate from God, at least not when I speak of Truth. If you disagree with my notion of the unchanging nature of Truth, that is fine. I see "Truth" and "God" both as two words that men use to try to speak of the Divine.

Be careful with your association of Light with God.... someone might call you an illuminist! ;P

As far as the Christ goes, I was merely pointing out the fact that we have many boring genealogies and such in the Bible, but 18 years are missing from the Messiah's life.... He was somewhere doing something, right? From time to time, Jesus sounded like a mystic.

Carbon
27th June 2012, 09:37 AM

Until it happens and then 'they never saw it coming'.

Serpo
27th June 2012, 01:55 PM
In answer to something earlier...........................

god is god

truth is truth

truth is what we see through the eyes of god

Awoke
27th June 2012, 03:18 PM
I agree with everything you said except for this:

God is a circle whose circumference is nowhere and whose center is everywhere. The same can be said of Truth, but Truth is not separate from God, at least not when I speak of Truth.

I see "Truth" and "God" both as two words that men use to try to speak of the Divine.

Two words that YOU use.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me"

Jesus sounded like a mystic.

Jesus said ‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

Doesn't sound to mystical to me. Or occultic.

Horn
27th June 2012, 05:57 PM
Deification of man.

How am I supposed to know that you guys are talkin about sacred shit, in an Alex Jones thread?

Awoke
28th June 2012, 06:03 AM
Deification of man is far from sacred.