PDA

View Full Version : latest John Williams interview....

Steal
27th June 2012, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seBWlOMt2Tk&feature=g-u-u

osoab
27th June 2012, 03:58 AM
bump

gunDriller
27th June 2012, 05:18 AM
John W. is looking a little old.

better enjoy his wisdom while we can.

collector
27th June 2012, 06:13 AM
Always enjoy his commentary - very factual

jimswift
27th June 2012, 07:16 AM
Ron Paul has made mention that they haven't repealed the old metal based system.

As a back up or "black market" system, could we not just go to the metallic system that we already have in place that isn't used? Considering the stuff is already minted.

Golden
27th June 2012, 07:35 AM
Ron Paul has made mention that they haven't repealed the old metal based system.

As a back up or "black market" system, could we not just go to the metallic system that we already have in place that isn't used? Considering the stuff is already minted.

It is your inherent consideration. Good luck convincing a majority to trade a state minted quarter for more than face value. Promises by far outweigh present weights and measures.

Shami-Amourae
27th June 2012, 07:45 AM
How come all these doom experts live near large population centers? John Williams lives in California? Seriously?

gunDriller
27th June 2012, 10:34 AM

depends on the effective exchange rate.

i wouldn't take $5 for a US silver quarter. 40 x face, maybe. if i could go to the store today and get $10 to buy this week's food & gas, i might do that. that would be about $54 Silver.

it would be less effort if the Cartel would stop raiding silver but then it would probably be higher than $54.