PDA

View Full Version : sinclair, a rothschild agent....

Large Sarge
1st July 2012, 02:15 AM
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/pandora/outing-jim-sinclair-sinclair-rothschild-goldman-sachs-lehman-bros-connections

osoab
1st July 2012, 02:59 AM
This was from 2010. Just thought that this needed pointed out.

Thanks Sarge.

gunDriller
1st July 2012, 06:37 AM
"A prominent economic and financial analyst has been predicting for several months that the U.S. dollar will collapse in early November 2009. James Sinclair is the Chairman and CEO of Tanzania Royalty Exploration Corp. which procures royalty interests in gold production in Tanzania in central East Africa. Jim Sinclair is also the son of Bertram Seligman whose family started Goldman Sachs, Solomon Brothers, Lehman Brothers and other major investment banking firms.

"...I know how things end in the market even before they begin. I am the son of one of the world's greatest traders, Bertram J. Seligman, who like, Jesse Livermore, always knew what was over the horizon. I do not pretend to have all the talent of those market giants but just some of it. Goldman Sachs, Solomon Brothers, Lehman Brothers, and Bache were a few of the firms started by my family. All this appears in a book called 'Our Crowd.'" (Jim Sinclair, GATA)

Our Crowd: The Great Jewish Families of New York by Stephen Birmingham relates details of the powerful New York banking alliance in which the House of Seligman—the ancestors of Jim Sinclair and his father, Bertram Seligman—became partners with the House of Rothschild and the House of Morgan:

"...in the autumn of 1874, Baron Rothschild summoned Isaac Seligman to his office to give him a piece of news. Some $55 million worth of United States bonds were to be offered for sale, and, the Baron suggested, the issue might be backed by a combination of three houses — the House of Rothschild, the House of Morgan, and the House of Seligman. For the first time, August Belmont would act as agent for both the Rothschilds and J. & W. Seligman & Company... The Seligmans were now participating in the most powerful financial combination in the history of banking.

"At last they were able to consider themselves the Rothschild's peers. The Seligman–Belmont–Morgan–Rothschild alliance, furthermore, was so successful that by the end of the decade there were complaints on Wall Street that 'London—and Germany—based bankers' had a monopoly on the sale of United States bonds in Europe—which they virtually did. The Seligmans were now being called 'the American Rothschilds'..." (Our Crowd: The Great Jewish Families of New York, Stephen Birmingham, pp. 138-139)

The family of Bertram Seligman also started the Bache Group which loaned money to Herbert William Hunt and his brother Nelson Bunker Hunt after they declared bankruptcy in 1981, having reportedly lost billions of dollars trying to corner the silver market. Jim Sinclair advised the Hunt brothers:

“From 1981 to 1984, Mr. Sinclair served as a Precious Metals Advisor to Hunt Oil and the Hunt family for the liquidation of their silver position as a prerequisite for the $1 billion loan arranged by the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Paul Volker.” (Jim Sinclair’s Mindset)

(See also: The Synarchy: Part 3)

Does this scenario sound familiar?

"Many Government officials feared that if the Hunts were unable to meet their debts, some large Wall Street brokerage firms and banks might collapse. To save the situation, a consortium of US banks provided a $1.1 billion line of credit to the brothers which allowed them to pay Bache which, in turn, survived the ordeal. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) later launched an investigation into the Hunt brothers, who had failed to disclose that they in fact held a 6.5% stake in Bache." (Wikipedia)

Jim Sinclair, who received his mother's maiden name, belongs to the high ranking Merovingian Sinclair/Saint-Clair bloodline."

Merovingian ? last time i heard that word was in the movie The Matrix.

has Sinclair ever explained how he knew to sell almost his entire position @ $810 ?

i could understand selling 5%-10%-20% of his position, to take some profits.

but to sell most of the entire position right at the top ? that is quite a trick.

learn2swim
1st July 2012, 09:50 AM
You gotta love the internet, there's no hiding these days.

Twisted Titan
1st July 2012, 05:44 PM
It always, always , ALWAYS circles back to these inbreds without fail