PDA

View Full Version : Save a troll...ride a Cali Ganger!

Libertytree
1st July 2012, 04:23 PM
The unique, outrageous laughability of all this has amused me to a heightened degree since its first inception. This song/vid with all of its multicultural, midget, satanic, country, city, ADL inferences would spice up the day a bit. If you're not amused, sorry....but I'm ROFLMFAO, enjoy, if you want.

The saying goes...If you're fucking with me at least you're leaving some other poor son of a bitch alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt0_oPPK6eA

Dogman
1st July 2012, 04:25 PM
CHAT

http://tinychat.com/gsus-chat

Skirnir_
1st July 2012, 04:39 PM
Save your trouble, ride the ignore function.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8308/35136439.jpg

osoab
1st July 2012, 04:41 PM
Save your trouble, ride the ignore function.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8308/35136439.jpg

Dude?

k-os
1st July 2012, 04:43 PM
Maybe everyone will be ignored.

Libertytree
1st July 2012, 04:46 PM
LMFAO again.

drafter
2nd July 2012, 12:07 PM

Kind makes me wonder if at some point people just come here to talk to themselves because they're the only one they can agree with. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if at some point they call themselves a troll and then sit by themselves in paranoid silence.

Don't turn this into some kind of a "diversity" thing, BUT I do think a difference of viewpoints and opinions is what makes forums such as these more interesting and enlightening. I'm glad all of you post what matters to YOU and I respect you all for that, even if I don't agree with some of it.

Horn
2nd July 2012, 12:15 PM
The saying goes...If you're fucking with me at least you're leaving some other poor son of a bitch alone.

Thanks for the buffer man.

I'm feeling pretty free posting over here, while you get taunted & poked. :)

Gaillo
2nd July 2012, 12:31 PM
After hearing so much about the "cali gang" lately, I upgraded the browser on one of my machines and popped into chat (under an assumed name) for about 45 Min. yesterday to see all the "Site-41 plotting and scheming" for myself.

There was only one questionable occurrence, someone logged in as "magnes" and started debauching himself with self-directed insults involving beer and Ouzo. I was really proud of everyone in chat at the time, I think it was mouse or libertytree who said "don't feed the troll" and the magnes impersonator was ignored and dropped out of chat for the rest of the time I was there.

Other than that, it was pretty much what I expected and remember from the few other times I've been in chat last year... off-color jokes about laxitive watermellons, discussions about the weather, posting of a few youtube clips, and overall comraderie.

Not quite the cali-gang-banger shootout and Gaillo roast I'd been reading about lately! Maybe y'all only do that on Tuesday? ;D

Skirnir_
2nd July 2012, 12:50 PM

Kind makes me wonder if at some point people just come here to talk to themselves because they're the only one they can agree with. ...

I did a search of his posts and saw only poorly-written prattle. Where there was smoke, there was fire.

osoab
2nd July 2012, 12:57 PM
After hearing so much about the "cali gang" lately, I upgraded the browser on one of my machines and popped into chat (under an assumed name) for about 45 Min. yesterday to see all the "Site-41 plotting and scheming" for myself.

There was only one questionable occurrence, someone logged in as "magnes" and started debauching himself with self-directed insults involving beer and Ouzo. I was really proud of everyone in chat at the time, I think it was mouse or libertytree who said "don't feed the troll" and the magnes impersonator was ignored and dropped out of chat for the rest of the time I was there.

Other than that, it was pretty much what I expected and remember from the few other times I've been in chat last year... off-color jokes about laxitive watermellons, discussions about the weather, posting of a few youtube clips, and overall comraderie.

Not quite the cali-gang-banger shootout and Gaillo roast I'd been reading about lately! Maybe y'all only do that on Tuesday? ;D

Everyday except except every 1st Sunday. ;)

Libertytree
2nd July 2012, 12:57 PM
I did a search of his posts and saw only poorly-written prattle. Where there was smoke, there was fire.

I've never claimed to offer esoteric wisdom from above. First there was fire, then we smoked :)

Libertytree
2nd July 2012, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the buffer man.

I'm feeling pretty free posting over here, while you get taunted & poked. :)

Gotta be good for something, glad I can help you and others out!

I don't know what Mr sulfr has up his ass, at least as far as it concerns me nor do I give a shit. There's other important things going on that rate much higher on the list than all the drama crap.

Cebu_4_2
2nd July 2012, 06:11 PM
I didn't even know I was banned!

Mouse
3rd July 2012, 01:16 AM
Maybe Magnes or Book should pop in?

I am not joking, I would actually really like to chat with you guys. Seems a couple noobers showed up, not sure what that means. Some people seem to know who they are. No decisions impacting the Global Economy and the future of Mankind are made on Chat. We have thinktanks, do you think we are stupidheads?

haha

Awoke
3rd July 2012, 04:04 AM
Kind makes me wonder if at some point people just come here to talk to themselves because they're the only one they can agree with. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if at some point they call themselves a troll and then sit by themselves in paranoid silence.

lol, this post is awesome.

Awoke
3rd July 2012, 04:07 AM

Well I can assure you they don;t do it mondays. Because of the long weekend, I got my days screwed up and went into Chat last night, thinking it was sunday.

Hellooooooooooo? (Echo, echo)

Yeah I was all alone.

osoab
3rd July 2012, 05:36 AM
Well I can assure you they don;t do it mondays. Because of the long weekend, I got my days screwed up and went into Chat last night, thinking it was sunday.

Hellooooooooooo? (Echo, echo)

Yeah I was all alone.

You should have done a shout out on the board last night.