PDA

View Full Version : Physics - WTC7 Freefall by David Chandler - AE911Truth.org

osoab
3rd July 2012, 06:54 PM
Vid is from 2010, but I don't remember seeing it. Basically proving that it Bldg 7 fell at free fall speed. That is if you believe his data points. A good blasting of NIST to boot too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAp8eCEqNA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAp8eCEqNA&feature=player_embedded

madfranks
4th July 2012, 07:29 AM
The funny thing is, you don't need to be any sort of professional in any degree to see clearly that bldg 7 collapsed at free fall or near free fall speed. I think that's why the gov't has been, and continues to, ignore bldg 7 at all costs. Hard to believe that many people don't even know of this third tower that fell that day.

BrewTech
4th July 2012, 08:02 AM
The funny thing is, you don't need to be any sort of professional in any degree to see clearly that bldg 7 collapsed at free fall or near free fall speed. I think that's why the gov't has been, and continues to, ignore bldg 7 at all costs. Hard to believe that many people don't even know of this third tower that fell that day.

I just talked to a guy recently that still considers any deviation from the official story to be "conspiracy theory". I asked him about building 7 (he didn't readily know what I was talking about, of course). I asked him to explain why WTC 7 collapsed into its own footprint at freefall speed when it was only lightly damaged by flying debris, and was never hit by a plane. He faltered for a moment, then defaulted to "well, no one knows why because nothing like this had ever happened before... I refuse to believe all those conspiracy theories blah blah blah...".

Interesting to see that even this far along there are still people clinging DESPERATELY to the official story, and challenging them even a little causes them great distress. It was as if the cognitive dissonance was causing him actual physical pain.

I just let it go.

Neuro
4th July 2012, 08:06 AM
Free fall means no structural resistance, means demolition, means the conspirators control government investigation...

madfranks
4th July 2012, 08:38 AM
I just talked to a guy recently that still considers any deviation from the official story to be "conspiracy theory". I asked him about building 7 (he didn't readily know what I was talking about, of course). I asked him to explain why WTC 7 collapsed into its own footprint at freefall speed when it was only lightly damaged by flying debris, and was never hit by a plane. He faltered for a moment, then defaulted to "well, no one knows why because nothing like this had ever happened before... I refuse to believe all those conspiracy theories blah blah blah...".

Yeah, nobody knows except the 1000+ architects and engineers who design buildings for a living and understand what it takes to bring one down who have studied the facts and find the official story lacking. Trust me, I've had similar conversations with people who are completely, 100% ignorant on how buildings work yet are convinced in their own mind they know the truth.

Neuro
4th July 2012, 08:51 AM

Interesting to see that even this far along there are still people clinging DESPERATELY to the official story, and challenging them even a little causes them great distress. It was as if the cognitive dissonance was causing him actual physical pain.

I just let it go.
Probably intense praying to Allah, from All-CIA-duh, suspended the laws of physics that day... Yeah, that must have been it! Can't allow the possibility for kooky conspiracy theories explaining why the buildings fell at free fall speed into its own footprint... ::)

BrewTech
4th July 2012, 09:41 AM
Yeah, nobody knows except the 1000+ architects and engineers who design buildings for a living and understand what it takes to bring one down who have studied the facts and find the official story lacking. Trust me, I've had similar conversations with people who are completely, 100% ignorant on how buildings work yet are convinced in their own mind they know the truth.

Now that you mention it, I think I heard him say something about architects that agree that the buildings all fell because of damage sustained in the attacks. One guy that was standing there (he'd seen Zeitgeist, apparently) quickly reminded him of the 1000's of experts that say otherwise, and that he had it backwards.