PDA

View Full Version : Wallace Thornhill -- A Single Force

Golden
9th July 2012, 12:04 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=o76SMQ34A94
www.youtube.com/watch?v=o76SMQ34A94
Published on Jul 9, 2012 by ThunderboltsProject
www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

I've meant to share the ThunderboltsProject info for quite awhile now and it escapes me why I hadn't sooner. No matter, put on your thinking hats and enjoy!

Golden
9th July 2012, 12:06 PM
Robert Johnson -- House Of Cards

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SYK9pAYvbo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SYK9pAYvbo

Okay those were a warm up. Here's the pitch...

Golden
9th July 2012, 01:59 PM
One more prepper... pay close attention to some of the names...do they ring a bell?

Golden Age and Doomsday

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfW_1B9n1_A
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfW_1B9n1_A
Uploaded by ThunderboltsProject on Apr 1, 2008
Film clips from the documentary "Remembering the End of the World," reviewing the lifelong work of David Talbott in his explorations of world mythology.

Two of the most pervasive themes in the ancient world are the memory of the golden age and the fear of doomsday.

If this peaks your interest I suggest going to ThunderboltsProject channel, clicking on Videos and starting on pg.2 for the oldest uploaded videos. Or just use this link ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos?sort=dd&view=0&page=2

Golden
9th July 2012, 02:04 PM
Thunderbolts Of The Gods (1:03:48)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4zixnWeE8A
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4zixnWeE8A
Uploaded by MayerAmschelBauer on Dec 22, 2010
The Electric Universe:
http://www.electricuniverse.info
http://www.holoscience.com

Golden
10th July 2012, 05:44 AM
Honorable mention...

Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla! (1856 - 1943)

Nikola Tesla was born at midnight on July 9, 1856, in the village of Smiljan, in the province of Lika, Croatia—then part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. His father was a Serbian Orthodox priest. His mother descended from eight generations of Serbian Orthodox priests. Tesla was the genius who ushered in the age of alternating-current electrical power.

“Science is but a perversion of itself unless it has as its ultimate goal the betterment of humanity.”
-Nikola Tesla

Golden
12th July 2012, 02:11 PM
Mel Acheson -- The New Light

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvPNhzhhJLw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvPNhzhhJLw
Published on Jul 12, 2012 by ThunderboltsProject

Golden
5th August 2012, 04:19 PM
The Mars landing why there is always uncertainty.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpsz34P3eQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpsz34P3eQ
Published on Aug 5, 2012 by nickharvey7
Very soon the NASA space probe Curiosity will try and land on the surface of Mars. But there is uncertainty on how this landing will go. This video tries to answer a fundamental question why is there uncertainty?

Golden
18th March 2013, 05:30 AM
BILL NICHOLS: Electric Earth, Electric Weather | EU 2013

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqIo4WJJL90
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqIo4WJJL90
(19:55)
Published on Mar 17, 2013
Atmospheric scientist Bill Nichols offers a refreshing reconsideration of climate issues, with emphasis on the electrodynamic environment of the Earth, largely overlooked in the polarized debates on climate change

rachel Lichtsinn 1 hour ago

"The true key is not just knowing and waking up, but truly understand and using that understanding to it's fullest potential. Science truly is at the tipping point. This is the REAL wake-up in process. Thanks for providing me with a key to a door, and not leading me to a rabbit hole. Rewrite those books. I have young minds to teach because they, our children, is how we make the difference. :)"

\uu\