PDA

View Full Version : Cops Taze Man for Refusing ID

iOWNme
12th July 2012, 04:42 PM
Duplicate? Please delete......

iOWNme
12th July 2012, 04:42 PM
This is crazy.....

These Cops ask for ID because he crossed the street with traffic, he peacefully refuses and asks for a Law that requires him to do so. The Cops attempt an arrest, lightly, and he refuses. They get cuffs on one hand, and a Tazer gets pulled. At one point the Cop has the Tazer pressed up against the guys heart, and shortly after they taze him. He aggressively gets away, with a set of cuffs on one arm. Meanwhile, he is still peacefully refusing telling them he is going to sue them. All the while his girl is screaming for a Supervisor......LOL

He got tazed at least 3 times, and was still peacefully telling them they were giving unlawful commands...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAohbDVYfWk&feature=player_embedded

palani
12th July 2012, 05:29 PM
...he refuses...
This is not honorable. Always agree.

Cebu_4_2
12th July 2012, 05:36 PM
If you agree and give him the ID...

Then what will YOU reply to that?

Seriously Palini.

General of Darkness
12th July 2012, 05:41 PM
Well I hate to say it, but it sounds like the guy was jaywalking and that is illegal, it's considered an infraction and I believe you do have to show ID at that point. However in a common sense world since NO ONE was injured they should have been cool and told him jaywalking was illegal and don't do it again. But WTF do I know.

palani
12th July 2012, 06:47 PM
If you agree and give him the ID... If you have one why not be proud of it? If it isn't you then why would you be in possession of it? If you have no ID then why just say it? You cannot produce something that you don't have on you.

Then what will YOU reply to that? Being me I would show him my ID. I'm not displeased with it as I designed it and had it created. It is in the form of a challenge coin and I am identified by number as 006 (one step ahead of 007). Military and coppicemen are all aware of the history of challenge coins so producing one shouldn't surprise them.

BrewTech
12th July 2012, 07:01 PM
If you have one why not be proud of it? If it isn't you then why would you be in possession of it? If you have no ID then why just say it? You cannot produce something that you don't have on you.

Being me I would show him my ID. I'm not displeased with it as I designed it and had it created. It is in the form of a challenge coin and I am identified by number as 006 (one step ahead of 007). Military and coppicemen are all aware of the history of challenge coins so producing one shouldn't surprise them.

If he didn't produce his coin would you demand that he buy the drinks?

Libertytree
13th July 2012, 06:27 PM
Good God Gurty! Has this place gone totally mad?

GoD...WTF? So jaywalking deserves asking for your ID and getting tazed? You can't be serious, can you?

Yeah! Show'em your fucking coin, that'll fix everything, in another dimension. Put a 357 between their eyes and watch them become the true crying pussies they are behind that tinplate.

General of Darkness
13th July 2012, 06:30 PM
Good God Gurty! Has this place gone totally mad?

GoD...WTF? So jaywalking deserves asking for your ID and getting tazed? You can't be serious, can you?

Yeah! Show'em your fucking coin, that'll fix everything, in another dimension. Put a 357 between their eyes and watch them become the true crying pussies they are behind that tinplate.

LT, I'm not agreeing with it, I'm just saying that if it's illegal you have to show ID. That's how I understand it.

Libertytree
13th July 2012, 06:37 PM
LT, I'm not agreeing with it, I'm just saying that if it's illegal you have to show ID. That's how I understand it.

Would you show your ID for crossing the street the wrong way? I don't know about you but I'd LMAO and walk away.

Dogman
13th July 2012, 06:45 PM
Here the cops id everyone they can, they get away with it by calling everything "suspicious"! If you are walking down the street, they can and will id you, I hear them do it all the time. They beat the bushes looking for people with warrants out on them. Sure you can stand your ground as you legally see fit, but they will find out who you are in the end. they push the limits of the law as far as they can, and most people do not know what the limits the cops are bound to stay in, even if the cops push past what is legal.

Libertytree
13th July 2012, 06:50 PM
Here the cops id everyone they can, they get away with it by calling everything "suspicious"! If you are walking down the street, they can and will id you, I hear them do it all the time. They beat the bushes looking for people with warrants out on them. Sure you can stand your ground as you legally see fit, but they will find out who you are in the end. they push the limits of the law as far as they can, and most people do not know what the limits the cops are bound to stay in, even if the cops push past what is legal.

How the hell do you get by?? One go round with that BS and I'd be re-locating. Is this common everywhere?

Dogman
13th July 2012, 07:03 PM
How the hell do you get by?? One go round with that BS and I'd be re-locating. Is this common everywhere? Over all it is not as bad as it sounds, tho when driving one needs not break any laws and pay attention what you are doing. About the only time they do stop anyone other than traffic violations, is when someone calls them about this or that, people can be having a argument outside and if some one calls it in, the cops have to go check it. But the big thing that I have seen is the sheep are calling the cops almost about anything under the sun. Someone walking down their street, etc,etc. That has gotten worse in the last 5 or so years, that I can remember. If you google gladewater police, we have had a couple of real class a butt holes here over the last 10 or so years, but most of them for some strange reason are not so bad as others and are not complete a-holes.

Lt, this is my home and has been for the better part of 50 years, do plan if my health permits in a few years to sell and go, but really do not have a target destination to go to and in the long run check out for the last time.

This country is changing, and it is heartbreaking to see it go down hill from the one I was raised in and believed in, back in the day.

Libertytree
13th July 2012, 07:16 PM
Wow Dog, that's a lil ol town, don't seem like there'd be a whole lot of police stuff goin on there. Hell, a town of about 6-7K is where I think I'd like to park it! Maybe I should lower that number to 1-2K?

Dogman
13th July 2012, 07:27 PM
Wow Dog, that's a lil ol town, don't seem like there'd be a whole lot of police stuff goin on there. Hell, a town of about 6-7K is where I think I'd like to park it! Maybe I should lower that number to 1-2K?Mostly drugs,drunks, the have nots ripping off the have's, plus a good fight now and then. It is a rare thing for anything more serious than that too happen here. All that kind of stuff is in the larger towns/citys that are our neighbors. There still is one hell of a stink about that last police shooting, people still had not go over the first one that happened several years ago. Most of the police stuff are warrants from other towns/citys, going after people that live here. Or people driving into town, heading to the liquor/beer stores. "We are on the county line for two dry county's. So people are behind the wheel when they should not be."

midnight rambler
13th July 2012, 09:51 PM
Sure you can stand your ground as you legally see fit, but they will find out who you are in the end.

Wrong. I've made Texas LEOs back off everytime they've asked me for ID (other than 'traffic' stops). The key is asking, "Am I under arrest?" 'cause if one is not under arrest then one doesn't have to provide ANY information to those swine. Sure, they get 'upset' but there isn't shit they can do about it.