PDA

View Full Version : did i just hear correctly? say it ain't so ron and rand!

chad
13th July 2012, 07:42 AM
just on my way home from the marina. had the am radio on. glenn beck.

glenn beck just announced that ron paul will be in attendance at his "restoring love" event in texas, and that rand is even going to be a featured speaker.

bwhahahahahahahahaha!

iOWNme
13th July 2012, 09:43 AM
Why am I not surprised?

I guess AIPAC will be in attendance?

millwright
13th July 2012, 02:24 PM
But I thought Ron Paul was fostering a revolution? Oh thats right,my bad. He was really just whoring us out for the sake of that Zionist boot lickeing scum sucking son

JohnQPublic
13th July 2012, 03:20 PM
I'm still waiting to see what his delegates do. They are still individuals, and there are lots of them.

Neuro
13th July 2012, 04:55 PM
I'm still waiting to see what his delegates do. They are still individuals, and there are lots of them.
If they upset the "order", they'll be tazed until they don't...

Horn
13th July 2012, 05:21 PM
Countdown to Restoring Love: Standing with Israel at Restoring Courage

Find out how you can watch Restoring Love on GBTV HERE (http://www.glennbeck.com/restoring-love/)

More “Countdown to Restoring Love” photos from Divine Destiny (http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/07/02/countdown-to-restoring-love-washington-d-c-and-divine-destiny/), Restoring Honor (http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/07/03/countdown-to-restoring-love-restoring-honor/), and Wilmington, OH (http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/07/05/countdown-to-restoring-love-that-a-nation-may-see-wilmington/).

Shortly after returning from their holiday break in 2011, Glenn gathered key members of his staff into his office and unveiled his next big idea: a massive event much like Restoring Honor…in Jerusalem, Israel.
The staff reacted in disbelief. While some may have known he wanted to do some kind of event over in Israel, no one thought he would ever want to do something to the scale of Restoring Honor, much less halfway around the world with less than seven months to take the idea from conception to execution.
Things became even tougher when Glenn became insistent on announcing the event before plans became finalized. And while he wasn’t able to articulate why he needed to do this event so quickly, current events quickly showed the need for people to stand with Israel. Three days after announcing the event, President Obama announced new Mideast policy for the U.S., wherein he clearly stated his support for a two-state solution wherein Israel would give up land, including key strategic areas, to create a Palestinian state.
Just a few short months later, Glenn held not one but three major events in Israel under the banner of Restoring Courage. There was the faith-based “Courage to Love”, the night of history and reflection on “Courage to Remember”, and finally “Courage to Stand” where Glenn called for a global movement of people uniting behind the ideas of freedom and responsibility.
In many ways, the Restoring Love event in Dallas on 7/28 is about putting the ideas discussed at Restoring Courage into action. At Restoring Courage, Glenn announced a global movement of peace and freedom. During Restoring Love, FreePAC will host the first global Tea Party event. Meanwhile, the day of service and the Restoring Love event at Cowboys Stadium will celebrate personal responsibility and individual freedom.
Photos from the Restoring Courage event in Israel are below:
http://www.glennbeck.com/publish/uploads/gallery/restoring-courage/1107021_05_01_463-640x426.jpeg

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/07/06/countdown-to-restoring-love-standing-with-israel-at-restoring-courage/

LuckyStrike
13th July 2012, 10:10 PM
So he will speak at this BS but not at his own supporters Ron Paul Festival in Tampa?

Cebu_4_2
13th July 2012, 10:57 PM
So he will speak at this BS but not at his own supporters Ron Paul Festival in Tampa?

His supporters were holding various events in his name, I think he had his own deal going on and it wasn't about campaigning.

Neuro
14th July 2012, 05:14 AM
The art of fading into the line...

Neuro
14th July 2012, 05:25 AM
The art of fading into the line...

Twisted Titan
14th July 2012, 07:51 AM
The truth always bubbles to the top and his loyalty has now been reavealed.

My sincerest apologies to those who gave there time effort money to this effing Turncoat huckster.

Tampa means nothing because the whole process validates a corrupt system.

The time to be honest with ourselves is NOW

Nobody is coming to save us

The system can not be changed or rehabilitated.

There are no amicable means of discourse because they have no interest in it.

Make no mistake......... physical war is coming to the streets of America.

Prepare as best you can and when find yourself at the moment of truth.....Fight tyranny with everything you got.

Our childeren will either live free or be bound foot and chain for the next thousand years based upon the action or lack of action we take today

Libertytree
14th July 2012, 08:03 AM
I can see Rand going but not Ron and it's not like GB has never made false assertions, just sayin. I'll doubt the story for now because I've seen notta about it on any of the RP boards and it would surely be BIG news if so.

Skirnir_
14th July 2012, 08:06 AM
I am beginning to suspect that someone got to Ron through Rand.

messianicdruid
14th July 2012, 08:42 AM
Just shows that a healthy love of anything must include a healthy hatred of its opposite or it is just unhealthy self-delusion.

Glen Wreck.

osoab
14th July 2012, 11:29 AM
I am beginning to suspect that someone got to Ron through Rand.

Or they have always been playing their part in the charade...

vacuum
14th July 2012, 11:32 AM
On Thursday I got an email from Rand Paul. So I donate to Ron Paul's 2012 presidential campaign, and now I'm getting emails from someone who is going on the campaign trail for Romney? How does that work? I was going to reply back to his email and ask him, but I figured it wasn't worth it.