PDA

View Full Version : Alright you racist biatches....

Cebu_4_2
14th July 2012, 08:55 PM
What you gonna tell me about this little Brother?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCI6fJkMJp4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCI6fJkMJp4&feature=player_embedded

General of Darkness
14th July 2012, 09:09 PM
Genetics. It's all about genetics.

If I take myself as an example. My father and mother are both short, both have decent IQ's, both are ambitious, and dad drinks a little too much. Well like them, I'm shorter than average, I've got a higher IQ then them, strong ambition and I drink a little to much.

It's like the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing time and time again and expecting a different result. As a whole, expecting a negro to act civilized is insanity.

Cebu_4_2
14th July 2012, 09:19 PM
you mean expecting the average negro to act otherwise. I see no colors man, I see good and I see bad. GoD, Humor me, would you want me to be your neighbor? Take a chance here, am I a white dude or a black dude? Dogs on both sides do the same, attack color more than just protect. Have doubts? Let loose my dog when the UPS dude comes... LOL... hahaha, let my dog choose between the mail man or the UPS dude LMAO. It's ONLY about the color of their clothes. Not who they are.

General of Darkness
14th July 2012, 09:27 PM
you mean expecting the average negro to act otherwise. I see no colors man, I see good and I see bad. GoD, Humor me, would you want me to be your neighbor? Take a chance here, am I a white dude or a black dude? Dogs on both sides do the same, attack color more than just protect. Have doubts? Let loose my dog when the UPS dude comes... LOL... hahaha, let my dog choose between the mail man or the UPS dude LMAO. It's ONLY about the color of their clothes. Not who they are.

You drinking? You get not points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtNHuqHWefU

Cebu_4_2
14th July 2012, 09:39 PM
You drinking? You get not points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtNHuqHWefU
O
Okay dude I NEED to see the longer episode!

I am still coherent.. LMAO. Inebriated in the field I be the best comrade you find. Dusk, Day, Dawn, no matter my situation or condition you will be covered.

As long as I get my Vodka.

WTF? I sound like some other guy.

Nevermind, nothing to see here, move along folks.

General of Darkness
14th July 2012, 09:56 PM

FYI Cebu, my previous post was just messing with you, as you could obviously tell. The dog example you gave isn't a good one because 99.9 percent of dogs out there aren't trained in protection. Just today at training some gang banger types showed up with a pretty big back yard pit bull that they raved about as being so tough and a man eater. This piece of shit, just like his owner and friends worked in defense. Dogs have a lot of drives, food, prey, aggression, defense. This fucking pit was showing massive signs of aggression, but once the stick was pulled out, it immediately went into defense. The leash that was attached to his harness showed immediate slack and it backed up.

Remember it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

So back to your response. I just think that genetically, the negro is predisposed to thinking with, "muh dick" and not having the intellectual thought to consider the consequences of their actions. And on top of that, the commie fucking liberals in this country not only give them a PASS, but they also give them more welfare and EBT cards to continue a train wreck. Visa vi the definition of insanity.

But at the end of day, a certain percentage of the negro population will assimilate in civilized society, while the majority will not, it's just not in their genetic make up.

Cebu_4_2
14th July 2012, 10:26 PM
Ok so that we agree here you admit my dick is much Huger and satisfying than say a poodle with a little less length and girth... am I correct?

Thus your little brown dog is nil.

... to be continued later folks

Mouse
14th July 2012, 11:31 PM
I realize, I've missed a day
But I am too white to care anyway
I look around, and see blackface
What the hell, have I lost my taste

Don't want to find out
Just want to cut out

My head explodes
My ears ring
Shitty hip hop
will do that thing
The last thing that I recall
I got dropped off in a black shit hole

Don't want to find out
Just want to cutout

Chimpout, I really had a chimpout
Chimpout, I really had a chimpout

I really had a chimpout, baby

Wicked guitar lead goes here....>

Hillbilly
15th July 2012, 05:13 AM

I don't know about that. My old Beagle used to just hate black people from the time we got him as a puppy he always barked at black people but not white people. He also hated Midgets and motorcycle riders too LOL

Golden
15th July 2012, 10:03 AM
It's all about genetics.
The Ansestor's Tale

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQsCmhjGdHs
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQsCmhjGdHs
Published on Jul 13, 2012 by AmetDebatesDeCrazies

"This is not intuitively obvious and might be quite surprising to some people."

"Some people may find the evidence of biochemical genetics unsatisfying because it seems not to square with their everyday experience."

"With the best will in the world it is intuitively hard to believe what is in fact the truth"

"This is of course a politically sensitive matter"

"What is the resolution to the apparent conflict between appearance and measured reality?"

singular_me
15th July 2012, 10:33 AM
while genetics do matter, the environment for sure too does... 50-50%... when one teaches victimization to a group, the complex of inferiority/superiority come true

darwin is too a major deception... where will the fittest be when the whole planet is finally destroyed by his thirst of absolute power and mindless hyper-consumerism??? Werent the dinosaurs also the masters of the planet at some point?

Cebu_4_2
15th July 2012, 10:55 AM
******* it the kids were into here again! I didn't read all that posted but under the first 2 I was away.

Cebu_4_2
15th July 2012, 10:56 AM
Did I get thanks tho?

That's what my kid just said to me.... too big to spank

freespirit
15th July 2012, 11:02 AM
Did I get thanks tho?

must always remember to log out...lol

Golden
15th July 2012, 11:22 AM
Did I get thanks tho?

This further reinforces my no thanks policy.

If you like what someone posts you'll respond appropriately or search the database for further reading material.

LOL awaits the inevitable reset of the forums thanks feature.

k-os
15th July 2012, 06:34 PM
This further reinforces my no thanks policy.

I just wanted to thank you for this post. :)

steyr_m
15th July 2012, 06:44 PM
I see no colors man, I see good and I see bad.

Show me one good black neighbourhood anywhere in the world. Show me one white neighbourhood that is anything like the crime rates of any predominately black neighbourhood. We are different. The only people who think like you are Jews and people who have never lived with [a large percentage of] black people.

Awoke
15th July 2012, 07:02 PM
We need a "punch in the face" button for Golden Snake.

k-os
15th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Show me one good black neighbourhood anywhere in the world. Show me one white neighbourhood that is anything like the crime rates of any predominately black neighbourhood. We are different. The only people who think like you are Jews and people who have never lived with [a large percentage of] black people.

OK, I just have to point something out, and I know I am going to get shit for it . . . but I was on the island of Curacao for a week with my dad this past week, and I will tell you that the black people really behave like white people. They were generous, giving, and kind. I went to an all black beach - BY MYSELF - and nobody looked at me sideways, there was not a hint of danger in my world. However, I do have to say that being an island as small as it is - it may be that they know that tourism is their best asset. I just wanted to say that there are places in this world where it is possible to just BE a human being. It might not be in the USA, it might not be in in many other nations, but it could be on a little island.

Go ahead, hate on me for my experience.

Golden
15th July 2012, 07:19 PM
We need a "punch in the face" button for Golden Snake.

FAIL! The reply button should suffice.

JDRock
15th July 2012, 07:36 PM
OK, I just have to point something out, and I know I am going to get shit for it . . . but I was on the island of Curacao for a week with my dad this past week, and I will tell you that the black people really behave like white people. They were generous, giving, and kind. I went to an all black beach - BY MYSELF - and nobody looked at me sideways, there was not a hint of danger in my world. However, I do have to say that being an island as small as it is - it may be that they know that tourism is their best asset. I just wanted to say that there are places in this world where it is possible to just BE a human being. It might not be in the USA, it might not be in in many other nations, but it could be on a little island.

i dont doubt you were in the company of some wonderful people. period. regardless of their color. But my cavil has always been with those blacks here, who, being poisoned with hate and ignorant of history prey on whites with a nearly sub human mentality. For instance kos, if you were to have strolled down to a beach in an all black area of detroit, do you think you would have come away with the same experiance?? Would have come back at all??

slowbell
15th July 2012, 08:27 PM
i dont doubt you were in the company of some wonderful people. period. regardless of their color. But my cavil has always been with those blacks here, who, being poisoned with hate and ignorant of history prey on whites with a nearly sub human mentality. For instance kos, if you were to have strolled down to a beach in an all black area of detroit, do you think you would have come away with the same experiance?? Would have come back at all??

JDRock, your posts always seem to make me pause, and think. For that I thank you. In my opinion, trying to compare a beach in Detroit to a beach in some tropic island is comparing apples to oranges. Yes, an all black beach in Detroit, most of us would be lucky to live through the experience. The point though, that an all black beach, where folks are friendly in another country says something powerful. That color of skin does not dictate a person's behavior. How else could you interpret that? The black areas in our country are crime shitholes, yet in other places, they are full of wonderful people.

Skin color does not determine a person, circumstances do though.

Our ghetto's are an American problem.

PlatinumBlonde
16th July 2012, 06:58 AM

Yup. Your tolerance to 'diversity' is in direct proportion to your distance from it..

Skirnir_
16th July 2012, 08:03 AM

If I did, I would be engaging in cherry-picking. The burden of proof against what could be called 'racial pragmatism' is well beyond one data point.

General of Darkness
16th July 2012, 08:43 AM
If I did, I would be engaging in cherry-picking. The burden of proof against what could be called 'racial pragmatism' is well beyond one data point.

When did you turn into a wordy jew?

JDRock
16th July 2012, 08:48 AM

Is this indeed THE difference between the ladies and gentleman that KOS was with and the inner city american blacks?? an outside influence perhaps??

singular_me
16th July 2012, 09:18 AM

the problem is that racism on both sides is neither entirely right or incorrect... both sides are biased and tha's why conflicts are here to stay... resolving this will demand to follow the money as usual to see through the fog. On a philosophical level, it is the failure to understand the tenets of freedom.... and why coercion (which racism is) will just keep the spin spinning. It truly is a 50-50% culpability.

I dont fully agree with Ayn Rand but she said many things that are enlightening. Colonization, she said in her "virtue of selfishness', to be successful must imply to "share" the economic profits of the latter with the indigenous people. This has never been done. The colonialists were seen as intrepid adventurers helping their country prosper. The whites did NOT care HOW the profits were achieved. While their country was booming, african masses were left with peanuts, their own elites after their independence became corrupt to the core when allowing the whites to replace pillage of their resources with the World bank debt shenanigans.

Curaco is a former dutch colony and their 1st official language is dutch. Being from EU/Belgium, I know the netherlands where they call curaco the netherlands antilles. Now I have to say that curaco nationals (slavery brought them there) can immigrate to the netherlands easily and are quite european minded. In europe curaco natives do not have a good reputation as those immigrating are too often drawn to activities deemed illegal by the system (drugs and human/women trafficking mainly)

Here in the USA, I have worked with curaco people on projects (paralegal customer service for law firms into international settlements) as I do speak dutch too. And I can tell you that they do not like the white people so much. They are resentful that they had to leave curaco because of a lack of jobs there, so like many latinos, they are here to work and send money to their families. Tourism doesnt feed everybody.

what I want to say here is that stigma of colonization/slavery is very real but that doesnt make the blacks right as the slave trade was mainly in the hands of wealthy arabs and blacks. Something they will hardly admit. They also wont stand up against their own black lying leaders instilling victimization in them.

The bloodline-belgian king, Leopold II, back in the early 1900's has authorized the genocide of 10 million africans at the time because belgium needed to compete with other EU countries that had colonies. Rubber was belgium' s gold rush but instead of negotiating with the tribes, the King greenlighted a mass murder, claiming that they were all savages anyway (plenty of vids on youtube). So why bother... that doesnt give belgians the right to behave worse than savages. Westerners couldnt care less and more importantly this was NOT reported in the news at the time. Until today, this awful legacy is not taught in belgian schools. The king is still seen as a super hero! I learned about this 3 years ago and I asked my (step) mother who used to be a nurse in africa before the independence of congo if she knew about this... she nods "yes" but quickly added, "many of them were cannibals"... while cannibalism did exist in very few african areas at the time, this is how were sold the blacks to the whites ... cannibalism was generalized and so the whites had a reason to exterminate them or use them as slaves. Nothing can justify a genocide . Even the rwandan genocide is a consequence of colonization due to the fact that the whites gave the "tutsis" more power than to the "hutus" - because tutis dont have negroid features. So the tutsis after the independence took over completely. It is useful to note that before colonization tutsis and hutus were living in great harmony. Racism was imported. Whites were certainly odious but the tutsis went along with the world bank and other contractors. It is the assassination of a rwandan presidential candidate against the western PTB (he died in a plane crash LOL) that was the catalyst of the genocide.

Really all I want to say here is that if all races and cultures alike continue to manipulate history to make their cause look genuine, racism will just never go away.

History is being manipulated in front of our very eyes every day, just turn on your TV ... then look at the world/society...

edit: some may say that we have a zionist problem, which is true, but why is the "money making bully mentality" blinding so many? Continuing this "victimization spin" on all sides will never make anybody right. The zionists and other elites just exploit our love and hate affair with money... they are mirroring OUR collective dilemma with money. We gave them birth and they became our nightmare.

Skirnir_
16th July 2012, 09:36 AM

I'm on steyr_m's side with this one, as even if one could name one white neighbourhood with the crime rate of the average black neighbourhood, that would not validate Cebu's fatuous colour-blindness.

Cebu_4_2
16th July 2012, 10:24 AM

That's really stupid man, there are no beaches in Detroit.

freespirit
16th July 2012, 10:34 AM
That's really stupid man, there are no beaches in Detroit.

...actually....

belle isle beach for starters...
looks kinda nice...

Cebu_4_2
16th July 2012, 10:40 AM
Belle Isle is in between the US and Canadia, it's purely neutral ground that you cant get to unless you have a boat.

+1 for the effort though.

Dogman
16th July 2012, 10:47 AM
Belle Isle is in between the US and Canadia, it's purely neutral ground that you cant get to unless you have a boat.

+1 for the effort though.

Sorry!

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1525&bih=741&q=42%C2%B020%2735.51%22N+++82%C2%B059%2749.23%22W&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8824d356aa1219c3:0xcd5118cdbaf0a635,%2B42% C2%B0+20%27+33.79%22,+-82%C2%B0+59%27+54.99%22&gl=us&sa=X&ei=aVMEUJruEqnW2gXVleyiCw&ved=0CAYQ8gEwAA

freespirit
16th July 2012, 11:34 AM
how about this then...? ;D
lol

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/top-lists/best-beaches-in-detroit/

madfranks
16th July 2012, 12:13 PM
It's true that we certainly have a different perception regarding race here in the US. I have a friend born and raised in South Africa, he's white and he's quite frank on the issue of race. He says in his native area, many groups of blacks acknowledge that whites are smarter than they are. They are blown away by the complexity of things that white people have invented, like computers and automobiles. They know they couldn't build things like that and are fine with it. They don't hate whites, they know they're different but it's not a big deal over there like it is here.

singular_me
16th July 2012, 01:57 PM
It's true that we certainly have a different perception regarding race here in the US. I have a friend born and raised in South Africa, he's white and he's quite frank on the issue of race. He says in his native area, many groups of blacks acknowledge that whites are smarter than they are. They are blown away by the complexity of things that white people have invented, like computers and automobiles. They know they couldn't build things like that and are fine with it. They don't hate whites, they know they're different but it's not a big deal over there like it is here.

Lets not forget the blacks' contribution to music and sport.

I have known several blacks from diplomatic ranks and their kids were doing *extremely* well in college. When you navigate the upper class of society, racism does *not* exist. Elites know than banding together to keep their masses dumb, victimized and stupid is essential. Racism is mainly an economic factor. The West has always supported dictators in africa. African leaders are as nefarious as the whites.

but in europe for example, the discrimination against blacks is becoming pale in comparison of arab xenophobia. Another gift from the french and british colonies, independence made it possible for (north) africans to immigrate easily. Black arabs have it tough as they wont abandon "female circumcision" .

During and right after the colonial boom, europeans got lazy and didnt want to make the dirty low level jobs... so arabs took over in those areas. As they were enjoying better living standards, loopholes allowed 3 generation families to move over. The rest is history... all planned.

edit: the next wave of racism will be chinese-caucasian

Buddha
16th July 2012, 03:15 PM

I hate to butt in here, but I believe Serpo posted this in his Krokodil thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo

Some pretty bad white Russian neighborhoods there.

Anyway, it is the exception, but they do exist. Everything is not 100% COMPLETELY black & white (both in the figurative and literal sense).

singular_me
16th July 2012, 04:00 PM
So now some whites would agree with some blacks... the ultimate paradox.
As much as there is racism between white people, I can relate to the racism between blacks as a 50-50% caucasian-african. A majority of Africans regard me as white if i dont act more black than them, really I cant take part in this mega illusion

the struggle against racial hierarchy supercedes any inequality amongst light skinned and dark skinned blacks.... http://voices.yahoo.com/racism-amongst-blacks-skin-color-paradox-2750910.html

Seeing the dark cloud in acknowledging black racism? Watch this video by a well educated/articulated black young man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd-CYCRY_Bc

Serpo
16th July 2012, 04:15 PM
This guy isnt sure what side of the fence he sits on.................

http://www.imotion.com.br/imagens/data/media/24/5051zebra.jpg

steyr_m
16th July 2012, 04:31 PM
Yup. Your tolerance to 'diversity' is in direct proportion to your distance from it..

Few truer words have been said.

JDRock
16th July 2012, 05:57 PM
I hate to butt in here, but I believe Serpo posted this in his Krokodil thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo

Some pretty bad white Russian neighborhoods there.

Anyway, it is the exception, but they do exist. Everything is not 100% COMPLETELY black & white (both in the figurative and literal sense)...the trouble with this example is, these russkies are not sitting on their ass on public aid cursing and preying on the very people who give them the things they need to live without getting anything in return.
and basing their hate and crime soley on race while in the act of accusing the very people who support them of racism.

Osiris
16th July 2012, 06:58 PM
Just today at training some gang banger types showed up with a pretty big back yard pit bull that they raved about as being so tough and a man eater. This piece of shit, just like his owner and friends worked in defense. Dogs have a lot of drives, food, prey, aggression, defense. This fucking pit was showing massive signs of aggression, but once the stick was pulled out, it immediately went into defense. The leash that was attached to his harness showed immediate slack and it backed up.

I'm sorry this is off topic but this has been bothering me ever since I read it.

Of course the dog was aggressive. Pit bulls are not guardian breeds. These douche bags get a 'pit bull' because they look tough and then they try and teach them something that they aren't meant to do. The result is an out of control incredibly powerful dog that gives a horrible name to the breed and the responsible people that own them. Holy crap that pisses me off!!!

General of Darkness
16th July 2012, 07:25 PM
I'm sorry this is off topic but this has been bothering me ever since I read it.

Of course the dog was aggressive. Pit bulls are not guardian breeds. These douche bags get a 'pit bull' because they look tough and then they try and teach them something that they aren't meant to do. The result is an out of control incredibly powerful dog that gives a horrible name to the breed and the responsible people that own them. Holy crap that pisses me off!!!

Actually when dogs even PITS when "properly" trained and have the "right" genetics they can do Schutzhund. And for Schutzhund, a dog has to have the genetics i.e CLEAR headed, bite and work in all the drives, prey, aggression and defense, but they also have to deal with the pressure of obedience.

Check out this pit, he's awesome, I'm not thrilled about his head position while healing but the rest is great. Also watch the tail waging, no fear, nothing. FYI turn the speakers down unless you enjoy ghetto music. Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIceVJdtk0

General of Darkness
16th July 2012, 07:25 PM
Hell here's a Jack Russell doing Schutzhund. This is actually really cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTN5kTkdvME

Osiris
16th July 2012, 07:38 PM
Actually when dogs even PITS when "properly" trained and have the "right" genetics they can do Schutzhund. And for Schutzhund, a dog has to have the genetics i.e CLEAR headed, bite and work in all the drives, prey, aggression and defense, but they also have to deal with the pressure of obedience.

Check out this pit, he's awesome, I'm not thrilled about his head position while healing but the rest is great. Also watch the tail waging, no fear, nothing. FYI turn the speakers down unless you enjoy ghetto music. Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIceVJdtk0

I know it is possible and some of the breed would excel but it was not the breeds intention. Accompanied by a douche bag idiot owner and you have media's dream on your hands. The breed loves to please their owner, unfortunately most owners don't spend the time to do positive stuff like in the video.

Thanks for the video though!!!! That's a beautiful dog and I enjoyed watching it. I hate the cut ears :( a trainer mentioned doing protection work with my dog when he was a year old, I never tried it though.

Serpo
16th July 2012, 07:40 PM
Amazing video shows black waiter in 1960s Mississippi explaining the pain of working in white-only restaurant... as his decedents ask whether the footage led to his murder By Michael Zennie (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Michael+Zennie)
PUBLISHED: 18:24 GMT, 15 July 2012 | UPDATED: 10:27 GMT, 16 July 2012

Comments (0) (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173906/Booker-Wright-spoke-working-white-restaurant-1960s-Mississippi.html#comments)
Share (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173906/Booker-Wright-spoke-working-white-restaurant-1960s-Mississippi.html#socialLinks)

It was the height of racial tension during the Civil Rights era when a documentary maker trained his camera on Booker Wright, a white-suited waiter at a white-only restaurant in Mississippi.

The journalist had only hoped to capture a piece of the South in the spring of 1966, a grown man who was hired to sing the menu to wealthy diners. However, when Mr Wright finished his performance of the day's specials, he looked into the camera and launched into a heartbreaking monologue of what it meant to be a black man working in a segregated restaurant.

'Some people are nice. Some is not. Some call me Booker, some call me John, some call me Jim. Some call me n*****. All that hurts, but you have to smile,' he says.
'The meaner the man be, the more you smile, although you're crying on the inside. Although you're wondering what else can I do? Sometimes he'll tip you, sometimes he'll say, "I'm not going to top the n*****, don't look for no tip."'
Scroll down for videos

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/15/article-2173906-14134254000005DC-650_634x456.jpg Standing up: Booker Wright was a waiter at a white-only restaurant when he spoke out against the pain of racism in 1960s Mississippi

Mr Wright's cameo in Frank DeFellita's NBC documentary, 'Mississippi: A Self-Portrait,' was just two minutes, but it cost him dearly.

By revealing that he was not just a mindless servant and was in fact a man who had feelings and ambitions, he became a target. He was brutally beaten, the restaurant he owned on the black side of town was firebombed and seven years later, he was murdered.

Four and a half decades later, Mr DeFellita's son and Mr Wright's granddaughter have come together to find answers about that fateful scene -- why Mr Wright stuck his neck out and whether it really did lead to his killing.

Yvett Johnson and Ray DeFellita each began searching for Mr Wright separately.

Ms Johnson, Mr Wright's granddaughter, grew up in a wealthy gated community in San Diego, California -- far from the racism and poverty that haunted her grandfather. She started her journey when she had children of her own and began digging up her family's history, looking for her roots.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/15/article-2173906-14133BF2000005DC-784_634x455.jpg Partners: Yvett Johnson, Mr Wright's granddaughter, and Ray DeFellita, the son of the original filmmaker, tracked down what happened to Mr Wright after the documentary aired

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/15/article-2173906-14133DBD000005DC-994_306x423.jpg Retaliation: Mr Wright was badly beaten after the documentary aired

Mr DeFellita remembers watching his father's documentary about Mississippi as a child. Even then, it stuck with him -- largely because of Mr Wright's heartbreaking monologue. He became interested in tracking down Mr Wright's family to find out what had become of him after his father's documentary aired.

They met when Mr DeFellita posted the footage of Mr Wright on the Internet and Ms Johnson reached out to him.

Together, they produced a documentary of their own in 2011, 'Booker's Place: A Mississippi Story.' It debuted at New York's famous TriBeCa Film Festival this year.

Mr Wright's appearance on the NBC documentary was a courageous, even selfless, act at the time. Frank DeFellita, who had been warned about Civil Rights violence before traveling to Mississippi, knew that if he aired the interview, it would put Mr Wright in danger and possibly get him killed.

'I had a talk with Booker and said "Do you really want to do this?" This is going to air all over the South and they're going to watch you, in a sense, ridicule them as being fools,' Frank DeFellita, now 90, told his son for the documentary.

His response: 'The time has come, I've got to talk the way I feel.'
The 1965 interview with Mr Wright is both chilling and uplifting.

He recounts painful interactions with racist customers who seem him as a black servant, rather than a fellow man.

'Don't talk to him like that, that's a good n*****, that's my n*****,' he imitates one customer as saying.

'Yes sir, boss. I'm your n*****,' is his response.

'I'm trying to make a living. Why? I've got three children. I want them to get an education. I wasn't fortunate enough to 'get an education, but I want them to get it. And they're doing good,' he explains.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/15/article-2173906-14135003000005DC-175_634x344.jpg Searching: Frank DeFellita was hoping to tell the story of the Civil Rights struggle with his 1966 NBC documentary that featured Mr Wright

'That's what I'm struggling for. I don't want this and I don't want that. But I just don't want my children to have to go through what I go through here.'

Shortly after the documentary aired -- it was only shown once -- Mr Wright was beaten badly by residents of the small Mississippi town where he lived and fired from the restaurant where he worked.

Eventually, he opened a small restaurant of his own -- a gathering place for the black community that was visited by the likes of blues legend BB King.

Seven years after the film aired, a black diner walked into Mr Wright's cafe and shot him dead.

Ms Johnson is convinced the killer was paid by someone in the white community as payback for speaking out.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173906/Booker-Wright-spoke-working-white-restaurant-1960s-Mississippi.html#ixzz20qNAvip0

Cebu_4_2
16th July 2012, 07:43 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4878400579174923&pid=1.5

General of Darkness
16th July 2012, 07:48 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4878400579174923&pid=1.5

When you post when you're toast we get to do WTF we want. :)

Cebu_4_2
16th July 2012, 09:19 PM
When you post when you're toast we get to do WTF we want. :)

No toasting today :(??

singular_me
16th July 2012, 09:41 PM
Amazing video shows black waiter in 1960s Mississippi explaining the pain of working in white-only restaurant... as his decedents ask whether the footage led to his murder

while facts are always insightful, I'd tend to think that this type of story just fuels more demands for reparation among blacks as it is a one sided view.

Id prefer a real doc exposing both ugly sides of the fence. But such a material might just not sell.

ps: since I have been very vocal in this thread, I just changed my avatar for a little while

chad
17th July 2012, 06:55 AM
Seven years after the film aired, a black diner walked into Mr Wright's cafe and shot him dead.

Ms Johnson is convinced the killer was paid by someone in the white community as payback for speaking out.

it's always whitey's fault, even when a black guy does it, 7 years after the fact.

Awoke
19th July 2012, 04:45 AM
In the Greater Toronto Area over the last couple days:

Teen gets hack with machete over cel phone (http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/18/teen-attacked-with-machete-for-not-handing-over-cellphone)

2 dead, 23 wounded at (Somalian) community BBQ (http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/local/article/215254--2-dead-23-wounded-at-community-bbq-in-scarborough)

I could go on...

k-os
19th July 2012, 04:38 PM

it's always whitey's fault, even when a black guy does it, 7 years after the fact.

OK, that was funny.

k-os
19th July 2012, 04:48 PM

I highly doubt I would have had the same experience, but I also wouldn't have began with the same attitude. Most likely, I would have never gone to that imaginary beach in Detroit in the first place.

But really, I was responding to this - a request for one good black neighborhood anywhere in the world. I had a good example of one. . . which, even with it's cherry picking goodness could mean that there might be more than one in the world. Maybe?

BabushkaLady
19th July 2012, 07:16 PM
I couldn't decide if this thread is about Blacks, Dogs or Beaches . . .

So here's a Black Dog and Belle Isle Beach:

Osiris
19th July 2012, 07:30 PM
I couldn't decide if this thread is about Blacks, Dogs or Beaches . . .

So here's a Black Dog and Belle Isle Beach:

Literally lol!