PDA

View Full Version : Repost - Video: Israel is not our enemy

Cebu_4_2
15th July 2012, 08:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwxSW09PtYw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwxSW09PtYw&feature=related

singular_me
15th July 2012, 08:52 AM
many people seem to ignore that one has to be two to tango... so when racism/xenophobia arises, it is the failure to notice this... to me it is obvious that the ongoing assault on palestinians satisfies all european/american/israeli/arab political top elites alike. The agenda is to get every side fighting each other to death...the thirst for power has no color. The hatred is for the gullible masses...

the goal is Orwellian by nature... to divide earth in 3 or 4 absolute antagonistic continents to enslave us all. And when achieved, western, asian and arab PTBs will pat each other on the back.

ps: black leaders too love to see their own race being dumbed down, falling for "the evil whites did it to you", it gives them power over them. One will never hear them say: sorry you have been deceived for hundreds of years, the africans sold you to the whites as slaves.

The deception is far bigger than the average man can fathom. To quit participating in any political and cultural antagonism may seem like an utopia at this stage, but I sense that more and more people will end up embracing this only solution, to let the Lie collapse under its own weight - billions of people could be eradicated. Maybe me too but I will be at peace with my conscience.

StreetsOfGold
15th July 2012, 11:40 AM
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

which deceiveth the whole world

JDRock
15th July 2012, 11:45 AM
yes sog...but one cannot discount humans agency/complicity in the whole plan.

JohnQPublic
15th July 2012, 12:53 PM
yes sog...but one cannot discount humans agency/complicity in the whole plan.

Human complicity is depended on and planned for.