PDA

View Full Version : Dr Adib Audi, My Dear Friend

Glass
18th July 2012, 12:24 AM
Global Head of Equities Research
UBS Investment Bank London
1 Finsburyf Avenue London EC2M 2AN

My Dear Friend,

My name is Dr. Adib Audi, UBS Investment Bank Global Head of Equities Research. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described here-under for our both mutual benefit and hope you will keep it a top secret because of the nature of the transaction. During the course of our bank yearly auditing, I discovered an unclaimed/abandoned fund, sum total of £ 15.000,000.00 GBP (Fifteen Million British Pounds sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (Late Albert Scott Crossfield), who unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash of his 1960 Cessna 210A while on a routine flight from Maxwell AFB, Alabama back to his home in Manassas, Virginia, crashing in a remote section of Gordon County, Georgia in 2006. You can read more about Albert Scott Crossfield by visiting the link:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=14011429

Blah blah blah, no relatives..... lets make you the NoK and do some fraud together but first let me defraud you so we can see how well it works.

I saw an article in one of the main news sites about how Aussies lost $55million to Nigeria Scammers in the last year. It seems like quite a lucrative activity. It also shows that there are a lot of people who are still new to the net. I know of quite a few people who don't have the net. So, lucky for them I guess but it goes to show a sucker gets on the internet every minute.

I like the guys name... Audi. I also liked the FindGrave link so I can go see this really is a dead person... I wonder how routine Mr Crossfields flight was, if indeed he died in a plane accident.

Skirnir_
18th July 2012, 08:43 AM
It is amusing that some people fall for the most overt deception and have no problem designating it as such. Yet, when deception is covert, they defend it, and attack those who say otherwise.

Libertytree
18th July 2012, 08:47 AM
Funny how greed blinds common sense.