PDA

View Full Version : 12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado

Ares
20th July 2012, 05:23 AM
Updated at 8:15 a.m. ET: Twelve people were killed and at least 50 others wounded early Friday when a gunman opened fire at a midnight screening of the summer blockbuster "The Dark Knight Rises" near Denver, authorities and witnesses said.

Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates told reporters that 10 people died at the scene and four others died after being taken to local hospitals. However, a police officer later told MSNBC TV that the death toll had been revised to 12. A three-month-old and a six-year-old girl were among those treated, according to reports.

Police said the gunman had appeared at the front of the theater during the movie and released a canister which let out a hissing sound, which is believed to be tear gas. Witnesses told reporters that gunfire erupted during a shootout scene in the film.

It was mass chaos," witness Jennifer Seeger told TODAY. "He was five feet away from me."

The gunman shot the ceiling and then "he threw in the gas can, and then I knew it was real," Seeger added.

"Everyone's going for the door and then everyone starts saying, 'no, he's going to shoot people going for the door, and he did," she recalled. "They're trying to escape, and he shot those people as well."

A suspect was apprehended in the shopping center's parking lot, Oates said. He was named as 24-year-old James Holmes, two federal officials from different agencies told NBC News.

The incident occurred in the Century 16 Movie Theaters at the Aurora Town Center, police told NBC News. Aurora is a suburb less than 10 miles east of downtown Denver.

NBC station KUSA-Denver cited a witness as seeing a black-clad 6-foot-tall man wearing a riot helmet, goggles and bullet-proof vest.

However, many people attended the film dressed in Batman-related costumes.

Watch live video from KUSA

Witnesses said the gunman entered the theater through an emergency exit door.

The suspect was found in possession of a gas mask, Oates said. Ammunition was found in the suspect's car, police said.

Three firearms
Citing officials, NBC News' Pete Williams reported that the shooter had three weapons -- an assault-type rifle and two handguns. Holmes' car has Tennessee plates but authorities believe he was living locally.

Oates said there was no evidence of additional suspects.

Holmes's apartment building in north Aurora was evacuated after he made a statement to police about possible explosives at his home, Oates said.

An FBI official told NBC News that the agency was working with local authorities on the investigation, but that there was no early indication of a link to terrorism. Holmes was not on any federal law-enforcement watch lists, Williams reported.

President Barack Obama had been notified by counterterrorism chief John Brennan and was aware of the incident, KUSA said.

In a statement, Obama said: "We are committed to bringing whoever was responsible to justice, ensuring the safety of our people, and caring for those who have been wounded. As we do when confronted by moments of darkness and challenge, we must now come together as one American family."

'Get us some damn gas masks'
Police raiding the theater in the hunt for the suspect had to ask for gas masks.

"Get us some damn gas masks for theater 9, we can't get in it," one officer radioed back to emergency dispatch during the operation, according to an excerpt aired on KUSA.

Brenda Stuart, of 850 KOA radio, told Sky News that bullets had passed from one theater into an adjoining one.

50-60 gunshots'
One young man told KUSA that he was in front of the theater with friends when the shooting broke out.

"Next thing you know you hear 'boom' like tear gas, a bomb. ... Then you hear gunshots go off, like a fully automatic weapon. [There were] like 50-60 gunshots," he told KUSA.

"I was just worried about getting out of there," he told KUSA.

More on this story from breakingnews.com

The man, who did not give his name, said he heard gunfire continue for at least 20 minutes.

"People were coming out of there screaming, some of the people were coming out of there bleeding. ... People were coming out with their shirts covered in blood," he said.

As he left the theater, eyewitness Hayden Miller told KUSA said people ran up to him and said "there was a gunman setting off bombs and shooting people. ... He wasn't giving anyone a chance to get out ... It's insane that this can happen in a movie theater where people had gone to have fun."

nother eyewitness, Alex Milano, told KUSA that he "saw at least four, maybe five people limping, slightly wounded. ... I saw one girl covered in blood.

"I don't know whose little girl that was, but my heart goes out to them. ... A cop came walking through the front door ... holding a little girl in his arms and she wasn't moving, she wasn't moving," the young man, whose voiced cracked as he spoke, told KUSA.

Milano, who was in theater 8, told KUSA he spoke to a young woman who had been in theater 9 with the shooter.

The woman and her boyfriend crawled and then ran for an exit. “When she turned around, all she saw was the guy slowly making his way up the stairs, just firing. ... Just picking random people,” the witness told KUSA.

'I thought it was pretty much the end of the world'
Salina Jordan, 19, told the Denver Post she saw one girl struck in the cheek and others in the stomach, including a girl who looked to be around 9 years old.

Jordan told the newspaper she saw police carrying bodies out of the theater as well as officers opening fire.

Roland Jones, 28, said he first thought the smoke and sounds of gunshots were all part of the film's special effects.

"I thought it was pretty much the end of the world," Roberts told the Denver Post.

Tammi Stevens, who son was inside the cinema when the shooting started, told the Post he saw a man walk into the theater wearing body armor.

"You let your kids go to a late night movie ... you never think something like this would happen," Stevens told the newspaper.

Cathy Canzanora, a 911 dispatcher, told NBC News that emergency dispatchers were deluged with calls from "everybody who had cellphones in the theater" at 12:39 a.m. Friday local time (2:39 a.m. ET).

Police cars transport the wounded
The injured were being transported to several local hospitals, police told NBC.

KOA's Stuart said that police officers were taking victims to hospitals in their cars and not waiting for ambulances.

Natalie Goldstein, of Children's Hospital Colorado, said the facility was treating six patients from the shooting, ranging in age from 6 to 31.

PhotoBlog: More images from the scene of the shooting in Aurora

Justin Bentzinger, a house supervisor at the Swedish Medical Center, told NBC News they were treating three patients. Two were in critical condition, the third was in fair condition.

Kalena Wilkinson, a public information officer for Denver Health, said six patients were taken to that hospital, with one in critical condition and the other five in "fair" conditions.

Tracy Weise, of the public relations department at Aurora Medical Center, told NBC News they were treating 12 patients with a range of injuries from minor to critical.

Further local coverage from KUSA

Jacque Montgomery, a spokesperson for University of Colorado Hospital, told NBC News that they were treating 20 patients from the shooting.

At least three people had been treated for chemical exposure, KUSA reported.

Hundreds of witnesses who have not been injured have been taken to Gateway High School for a debriefing, local media reported.

It was the worst mass shooting in Colorado since the Columbine High School massacre on April 20, 1999. Students Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, opened fire at the school in the Denver suburb of Littleton, about 15 miles west of Aurora, killing 12 classmates and a teacher and wounding 26 others before killing themselves in the school's library.

"The Dark Knight Rises," starring Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway, is the latest in the popular Batman action movie franchise. Friday was its international premiere.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/20/12850048-12-shot-dead-at-dark-knight-rises-screening-in-aurora-colorado?lite

Glass
20th July 2012, 05:25 AM
was just reading this. You have more info than the report I saw although mine says 14. 1 guy? Denver too.

An assault rifle? So we know he is LEO then.

sirgonzo420
20th July 2012, 05:30 AM
everybody has a cellphone at their fucking side constantly, but rarely a pistol

Ares
Saw it on the morning news this morning as the wife watches as she gets ready for work. I came here and noticed it hadn't been posted yet.

These types of mass killings are becoming common place. I know people love to blame the individual and by all means he's definitely at fault. But can it also be a reflection of an oppressive and tyrannical system of control?

Glass

I was thinking.....heard shooting for 20 minutes and no one had a gun to return fire? Maybe some did and aren't with us anymore.

StreetsOfGold
20th July 2012, 06:08 AM
Wow a Shock (sarcasm) Here we have a blatantly SATANIC movie about an UNCLEAN BIRD (Bat) man couched in DARKNESS and violence and most assuredly PRAYED over by satanists (and illumanatti) to have this happen and guys like Drudge portray this as "shocking". Maybe the MSM needes to CATCH UP with the Bible, they are so behind the times.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Genesis 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

Dogman
20th July 2012, 06:08 AM
No mater what kind of outcry's/political/religious views or rage that this horrible act will produce. I feel sorry and horrified for the victims and family's. Kid's and family's going to see a movie/show and having something like this happen totally sucks.

Words can not describe how I feel for the victims and the family's that went to see the movie expecting to be entertained and having their joy turn into a nightmare.

My prayers go to the innocent ones involved.

k-os
20th July 2012, 06:12 AM
I always go off the deep end and think MKULTRA type stuff here . . . with the cherry on top for TPTB being more gun laws.

It also made me think about that Worldwide Caution (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?62374-Worldwide-Caution) thread about how TPTB want us to fear everything.

Those poor people, particularly the children, will be traumatized for life because of this tragedy. My heart goes out to them. Like others had said, it's too bad they weren't armed and able to defend themselves.

StreetsOfGold
20th July 2012, 06:15 AM
No mater what kind of outcry's/political/religious views or rage that this horrible act will produce. I feel sorry and horrified for the victims and family's. Kid's and family's going to see a movie/show and having something like this happen totally sucks.

Words can not describe how I feel for the victims and the family's that went to see the movie expecting to be entertained and having their joy turn into a nightmare.

My prayers go to the innocent ones involved.

Yes it is a shame that those in attendance were most likely NOT members in a Good Bible believing church where any pastor worth his salt would be preaching against going to (or watching) movies, ESPECIALLY obvious SATANIC ones @ midnight in public places. What a thing.

You reap what you sow

AndreaGail
20th July 2012, 06:19 AM
the media is going to have a field day with this one, apparently the alleged shooter was heavy into the tea party movement

Dogman
20th July 2012, 06:22 AM
Yes it is a shame that those in attendance were most likely NOT members in a Good Bible believing church where any pastor worth his salt would be preaching against going to (or watching) movies, ESPECIALLY obvious SATANIC ones @ midnight in public places. What a thing.

You reap what you sow What is frighting is that the shooter may also have held views similar to what you have posted.

Just saying.

BrewTech
20th July 2012, 06:27 AM
the media is going to have a field day with this one, apparently the alleged shooter was heavy into the tea party movement

The shooter will have been heavy into whatever "movement" needs to be demonized in order to further certain agendas.

Dogman
20th July 2012, 06:32 AM
The shooter will have been heavy into whatever "movement" needs to be demonized in order to further certain agendas.

They are all ready talking about how all of the equipment that the shooter used, was legal and readily available to the public. The drumbeats will be loud and long on this one. Or at least during this news cycle ends or until the next big news break somewhere else.

BrewTech
20th July 2012, 06:43 AM
They are all ready talking about how all of the equipment that the shooter used, was legal and readily available to the public. The drumbeats will be loud and long on this one. Or at least during this news cycle ends or until the next big news break somewhere else.

With the banking scandals gaining traction, a major distraction could be useful.

The major radio station talk shows around here have been focused on lists of the "highest paid celebrities and sports figures" this week (to keep people believing that $50 million is a ridiculously large amount of money in the grand scheme, perhaps). Maybe that wasn't working.

General of Darkness
20th July 2012, 06:44 AM
DAMN, this is straight out of the movie Rampage.

http://therealmcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/rampage.jpg.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSRSoncoV4k

Dogman
20th July 2012, 06:47 AM
July 20, 2012 4:54 AM

Mass shooting at Batman screening in Aurora, Colo.; At least 12 dead, dozens more wounded

Updated at 9:15 a.m. ET
(CBS/AP) AURORA, Colo. - A gas mask-wearing gunman opened fire early Friday at a suburban Denver movie theater, leaving at least 12 people dead and dozens more injured, police said.

The violent and chaotic scene erupted about 12:30 a.m. local time as the suspected gunman, identified as 24-year-old James Holmes, stood at the front of one of the Century 16 theaters at the Aurora Mall where the latest Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" was playing. Witnesses reported that the gunman entered the theater through an emergency exit door and threw a gas canister before opening fire.

"Then it was a blur," Spenser Sherman told "CBS This Morning" said. "Then I heard a couple gunshots."
"I thought it was part of the movie, like a fun little prank - that it would be over in a few seconds. It obviously wasn't.

She said she only saw a silhouette of the suspect, and that the gunman said nothing.
"Everybody had dropped to the floor after the first couple gunshots, and then he fired some more. And then after that, there was a pause in the gunshots. Some people say he was reloading, I don't know. But at that point, my boyfriend was like 'This is the time, we need to go, we need to get out of the theater right now.' So we ran."
She and her friends got out safe. Sherman said she saw one woman with blood on her face. "It's really mind-boggling that someone would turn an event like this into something this terrible."

Much more at link.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57476379/mass-shooting-at-batman-screening-in-denver-suburb-aurora-colorado/ (http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/20/12850048-12-shot-dead-at-dark-knight-rises-screening-in-aurora-colorado?lite)

Dogman
20th July 2012, 06:58 AM
Interesting outlook at a Journalists outlook/how to report at this site.

7 tips for covering the Colorado theater shooting

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/als-morning-meeting/181818/7-tips-for-covering-the-colorado-theater-shooting/

Publico
20th July 2012, 07:04 AM
I'm wondering what kind of prescription drugs the shooter was on.

Skirnir_
20th July 2012, 07:06 AM
Given the prevalence and unpredictable effects of psychoactive medications, and the ineptitude among those who prescribe them, it is very likely that the gunman just snapped.

However, the propaganda media can spin this any direction. Since when has minutiae like truth ever accounted for anything among the masses?

Dogman
20th July 2012, 07:09 AM
Right after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7sIiqq66rk

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1525&bih=741&q=39%C2%B042%2719.85%22N++104%C2%B049%2715.03%22W&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x876c62e9c0bd827d:0xf08655c2d89dc545,%2B39% C2%B0+42%27+21.54%22,+-104%C2%B0+49%27+14.57%22&gl=us&sa=X&ei=cGcJUK68D-OA2wX17dSqBw&ved=0CAYQ8gEwAA

General of Darkness
20th July 2012, 07:19 AM
Just something of interest.

So the media is showing pictures of the front of the gunman's moms house and on the car I notice this sticker on their car.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21HIM1QieML.jpg

Hmmmmmm. It is a symbol created by the HRC, (Human Rights Campaign), an organization working to advance civil equality and personal liberty (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_yellow_equals_sign_in_blue_box_mean# ) for the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered community. The equal sign (=), symbolizes human rights and is often cited as a token for the ongoing struggle and persecution the LGBTQ community still face.

So I wonder if this guy is just a crazy faggot, or like Kaos said, MKULTRA. But this is similar to the psycho in the Phoenix shooting several years ago.

There's A LOT more to this story than what meets the eye.

madfranks
20th July 2012, 07:22 AM

Yeah, but can you imagine trying to shoot back in a dark, chaotic, crowded theater? How many people are between you and the gunman running from side to side? How easy would it be to hit someone else by mistake?

Camp Bassfish
20th July 2012, 07:24 AM

You reap what you sow

Perhaps the gunman was a molested alter boy?

....on second thought, nevermind. Not worth a response.

General of Darkness
20th July 2012, 07:50 AM
OK this is just strange.

Denver victim just missed Toronto Eaton Centre shooting
Jessica Redfield wrote that she left Toronto mall minutes before fatal shooting in June CBC News (http://www.cbc.ca/news/credit.html) Posted: Jul 20, 2012 10:19 AM ET Last Updated: Jul 20, 2012 10:32 AM ET(Note:CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external links.)

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/topstories/2012/07/20/li-shooting-vitcim-120720.jpg

Jessica Ghawi, also known as Jessica Redfield, one of the 12 people reportedly shot dead in a gun rampage at a screening of the latest Batman movie in Denver, Colorado, wrote about surviving the Eaton Centre shooting in Toronto on June 2. (Twitter)
One of the 12 people reportedly killed in a mass shooting at a screening of the latest Batman movie in Denver was at the Eaton Centre in Toronto on June 2 moments before a gunman open fire in the mall's busy food court.

Jessica Redfield, also known as Jessica Ghawi, was among those killed in the shooting spree late Thursday night, her parents told local media in her home state of Texas.

Libertytree
20th July 2012, 07:54 AM
This is a trip. Written June 5th.

One of the victims: Jessica Ghawi, a sportswriter who wrote for the blog Busted Coverage under the name Jessica Redfield. Over a month ago, Redfield wrote a blog entry (http://jessicaredfield.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/late-night-thoughts-on-the-eaton-center-shooting/) about an eery trip to the mall to get sushi, in which she got an “odd feeling” outside the sushi restaurant and decided to go elsewhere. Minutes later, a gunman stood in the exact same spot she had just left and opened fire in the restaurant. She described her feelings after the shooting.

Late Night Thoughts on the Eaton Center Shooting I can’t get this odd feeling out of my chest. This empty, almost sickening feeling won’t go away. I noticed this feeling when I was in the Eaton Center in Toronto just seconds before someone opened fire in the food court. An odd feeling which led me to go outside and unknowingly out of harm‘s way. It’s hard for me to wrap my mind around how a weird feeling saved me from being in the middle of a deadly shooting.

What started off as a trip to the mall to get sushi and shop, ended up as a day that has forever changed my life. I was on a mission to eat sushi that day, and when I’m on a mission, nothing will deter me. When I arrived at the Eaton Center mall, I walked down to the food court and spotted a sushi restaurant. Instead of walking in, sitting down and enjoying sushi, I changed my mind, which is very unlike me, and decided that a greasy burger and poutine would do the trick. I rushed through my dinner. I found out after seeing a map of the scene, that minutes later a man was standing in the same spot I just ate at and opened fire in the food court full of people. Had I had sushi, I would’ve been in the same place where one of the victims was found.

My receipt shows my purchase was made at 6:20 pm. After that purchase I said I felt funny. It wasn’t the kind of funny you feel after spending money you know you shouldn’t have spent. It was almost a panicky feeling that left my chest feeling like something was missing. A feeling that was overwhelming enough to lead me to head outside in the rain to get fresh air instead of continuing back into the food court to go shopping at SportChek. The gunshots rung out at 6:23. Had I not gone outside, I would’ve been in the midst of gunfire.

I walked around the outside of the mall. People started funneling out of every exit. When I got back to the front, I saw a police car, an ambulance, and a fire truck. I initially thought that maybe the street performer that was drumming there earlier had a heart attack or something. But more and more police officers, ambulances, and fire trucks started showing up. Something terrible has happened. I overheard a panicked guy say, “There was a shooting in the food court.” I thought that there was no way, I was just down there. I asked him what happened. He said “Some guy just opened fire. Shot about 8 shots. It sounded like balloons popping. The guy is still on the loose.” I’m not sure what made me stick around at this point instead of running as far away from the mall as possible. Shock? Curiosity? Human nature? Who knows.

Standing there in the midst of the chaos all around us, police started yelling to get back and make room. I saw a young shirtless boy, writhing on a stretcher, with his face and head covered by the EMS as they rushed him by us to get him into an ambulance. The moment was surprisingly calm. The EMTs helping the boy weren’t yelling orders and no one was screaming like a night time medical drama. It was as if it was one swift movement to get the boy out of the mall and into the ambulance. That’s when it really hit me. I felt nauseas. Who would go into a mall full of thousands of innocent people and open fire? Is this really the world we live in?

Police start yelling again “GET BACK NOW!” Another stretcher came rushing out of the mall. I saw a man on a stretcher, the blanket underneath him spotted with blood. Multiple gunshot holes in his chest, side, and neck were visible. It’s not like in the movies when you see someone shot and they’re bleeding continuously from the wound. There was no blood flowing from the wounds, I could only see the holes. Numerous gaping holes, as if his skin was putty and someone stuck their finger in it. Except these wounds were caused by bullets. Bullets shot out of hatred. His dark skin on his torso was tinted red with what I assume was his own blood. He was rushed into the ambulance and taken away.

More people joined the crowd at the scene and asked what happened. “There was a shooting in the food court,” kept being whispered through the crowd like a game of telephone. I was standing near a security guard when I heard him say over his walkie talkie, “One fatality.” At this point I was convinced I was going to throw up. I’m not an EMT or a police officer. I’m not trained to handle crime and murder. Gun crimes are fairly common where I grew up in Texas, but I never imagined I’d experience a violent crime first hand. I’m on vacation and wanted to eat and go shopping. Everyone else at the mall probably wanted the same thing. I doubt anyone left for the mall imagined they witness a shooting.

I was shown how fragile life was on Saturday. I saw the terror on bystanders’ faces. I saw the victims of a senseless crime. I saw lives change. I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath. For one man, it was in the middle of a busy food court on a Saturday evening.

I say all the time that every moment we have to live our life is a blessing. So often I have found myself taking it for granted. Every hug from a family member. Every laugh we share with friends. Even the times of solitude are all blessings. Every second of every day is a gift. After Saturday evening, I know I truly understand how blessed I am for each second I am given.

I feel like I am overreacting about what I experienced. But I can’t help but be thankful for whatever caused me to make the choices that I made that day. My mind keeps replaying what I saw over in my head. I hope the victims make a full recovery. I wish I could shake this odd feeling from my chest. The feeling that’s reminding me how blessed I am. The same feeling that made me leave the Eaton Center. The feeling that may have potentially saved my life.

sirgonzo420
20th July 2012, 07:56 AM
Yeah, but can you imagine trying to shoot back in a dark, chaotic, crowded theater? How many people are between you and the gunman running from side to side? How easy would it be to hit someone else by mistake?

Of course, it would be an extremely trying circumstance, but as for myself, I tend to sit in the very back row of the movie theater on the rare occasion when I am in one (near the horse in the picture), so the shooter would likely be entering "below" me and to my right/left in front of me, illuminated by the big screen (entering from point "1" to the left/right/underneath the seats/stairs). I imagine that it would be immediately chaotic, with people ducking for cover and scrambling to run AWAY from the shooter, so the shooter would be more or less cornered, having entered through either the left or right side, and would be somewhere near the screen (point "2" on either the left or right side). In my imagination, it would be easy to identify the shooter, as the bulk of people would be moving away from him. I could draw my weapon, concealed and higher-up in the back row, and empty my magazine until I got the son-of-a-bitch. I suppose it is possible that someone be caught in the crossfire, but I figure that that is a risk I would rather take than simply wait for the gunman to stop.

I haven't messed with "Paint" for a while, so I figured I'd make a little diagram using a picture found on the internet. The gunman is the little red star, with his two most likely points of attack depicted. The red arrows coming from the star are his general direction of attack, and the green arrows are my counter-attack.

sirgonzo420
20th July 2012, 08:01 AM
That Jessica Redfield story is quite remarkable.

Shami-Amourae
20th July 2012, 08:08 AM
TSA at the movie theaters...

Coming soon.

tater
20th July 2012, 08:13 AM
This guy tosses out tear gas and he's wearing a gas mask and one of the links posted says he was also wearing a bullet proof vest. If he was indeed wearing a bullet proof vest a head shot would be needed in that gas filled chaotic killing room...

JohnQPublic
20th July 2012, 08:29 AM
This guy tosses out tear gas and he's wearing a gas mask and one of the links posted says he was also wearing a bullet proof vest. If he was indeed wearing a bullet proof vest a head shot would be needed in that gas filled chaotic killing room...

A shot to the chest would still put him on the ground out of control for several seconds.

Also, what happened according to reports (and what I would expect) is that a lot of people hit the ground once the shooting started, so the target may not have been that encumbered.

JohnQPublic
20th July 2012, 08:30 AM
Will we be surprised when we find out that the shooter was a video game junkie?

edited: oops, I am not following the protocol of the article linked by Dogman:

"Avoid simplicity. There will be an inevitable rush to blame movies, music, video games and who knows what else. No movie explains why people commit mass murder."

PlatinumBlonde
20th July 2012, 08:32 AM
TSA at the movie theaters...

Coming soon.

Exactly. Only that will eventually put the theaters out of business..

old steel
20th July 2012, 08:32 AM
This happened fairly close to Littleton Colorado where the Columbine H.S. shootings took place.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=littleton+colorado&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x876b7c3ffbe23b2b:0x70597e9aed63cc0,Littlet on,+CO,+USA&gl=ca&sa=X&ei=FnAJUJ-WBcqYrAH6ku20Cg&ved=0CBUQ8gEwAg

13 years and 3 months exactly to the day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

JohnQPublic
20th July 2012, 08:34 AM
This happened fairly close to Littleton Colorado where the Columbine H.S. shootings took place.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=littleton+colorado&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x876b7c3ffbe23b2b:0x70597e9aed63cc0,Littlet on,+CO,+USA&gl=ca&sa=X&ei=FnAJUJ-WBcqYrAH6ku20Cg&ved=0CBUQ8gEwAg

Are there some major military operations in that area?

old steel
20th July 2012, 08:37 AM
Colorado is not only home to six military installations, but also hosts operations of the North American Aerospace Defense Command, U.S. Northern Command, Air Force Space Command, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/Army Strategic Command, Missile Defense Integrated Operations Center, Space Innovation and Development Center, Joint Functional Component Command- Integrated Missile Defense, and the National Security Space Institute.

Then there is the infamous Denver International Airport.

JohnQPublic
20th July 2012, 08:40 AM
Colorado is not only home to six military installations, but also hosts operations of the North American Aerospace Defense Command, U.S. Northern Command, Air Force Space Command, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/Army Strategic Command, Missile Defense Integrated Operations Center, Space Innovation and Development Center, Joint Functional Component Command- Integrated Missile Defense, and the National Security Space Institute.

Then there is the infamous Denver International Airport.

I think the operations and mindset end up having an influence on the children who grow up there.

JohnQPublic
20th July 2012, 08:41 AM
It is almost like they were promoting violence on July 20th (or thereabouts):

Osiris
20th July 2012, 09:41 AM
Perfect timing for the unveiling of the UN treaty. I feel awful for the families of those that died and those injured but I really wish people would take this as a sign that they need to learn how to protect themselves instead of fear/ban guns and wait for the police.

Also, I found it disturbing there were so many small children at a midnight viewing of a violent movie.

iOWNme
20th July 2012, 09:44 AM
This guy didnt do this on his own, he did it with help from the State. Remember, individuals cannot accomplaish anything on their own, they need help from the State.

Will the State own up to helping this guy?

old steel
20th July 2012, 09:44 AM
Looks like a Psyop to me courtesy of you know who.

Dark Knight Rises movie poster.

Terrorist from 1972 Olympics Munich Massacre

Todays Aurora Colorado shootings took place in Theatre 9.

9 Israelis were killed during the 1972 Munich Massacre.

Anyone else seeing this?

The Jewish/Zionist PTB want to do to America what Stalin did to Russia only things standing in their way are a couple hundred million of these.

zap
20th July 2012, 09:48 AM
I am very sad for the families and the people who survived this, it is a tragedy. Prayers out to them.

Then I start thinking about the safety of me and mine, I am always very aware/observant of my surroundings while in a public place, (not so much in a movie theater,) I guess now I need to pay more attention.

vacuum
20th July 2012, 09:52 AM
I think I read there were enough explosives in his apartment to take down his building and he one next to it. Add that to the thing tater just mentioned, and clearly we can see it's a total false flag.

JDRock
20th July 2012, 09:52 AM
was just reading this. You have more info than the report I saw although mine says 14. 1 guy? Denver too.

An assault rifle? So we know he is LEO then.

just a fed i think, tear gas??really and 20 minute response time?? it HAS to be planned shennanigans!

Skirnir_
20th July 2012, 09:53 AM
Risk must increase exponentially with the number of pill-addled drones in a given area.

zap
20th July 2012, 09:54 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/colorado-shooting-james-holmes_n_1688996.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D181880

A med student that dropped out last month, 24 years old. WTH

vacuum
20th July 2012, 09:59 AM
Risk must increase exponentially with the number of pill-addled drones in a given area.
If this was just a guy with a gun that snapped, that would make sense. But think about how long he had been working on this. He had

about 4 firearms
bullet-proof vest
gas mask
tear gas
enough explosives in his apartment to bring the building down

old steel
20th July 2012, 10:01 AM
It is being reported the shooter entered the the theater from an emergency exit.

How do you do that when emergency exits open from inside out?

zap
20th July 2012, 10:07 AM
There are lots of ways Old Steel.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
20th July 2012, 10:07 AM
The shooter is a coward. What message is he trying to send by killing unarmed people who have not done harm? Had he been brave, he would have sacrificed his life to take down some criminals instead.

I am trying to find the juxtaposition between this and batman, a man who fights but refuses to kill criminals.

Son-of-Liberty
20th July 2012, 10:10 AM
It is being reported the shooter entered the the theater from an emergency exit.

I was thinking that too. They are locked from the outside because they don't want people to sneak in and watch movies for free.

Leaves 3 possibilities.

1. The door was broken. (unlikely)

2. The shooter was in the theater earlier that day and did something to the door to keep it from locking.

3. Someone else helped the shooter get inside.

beefsteak
20th July 2012, 10:17 AM
Besides the customary concerns for those dead and injured and their families, friends, and loved ones...
...the likelihood of a new wave of copycat crimes in this venue by similar attention seeking fringe or other "going postal" unstables would appear to yours truly to be very very high! A different type of Rocky Mountain Picture Show horror flick cult following on the come...

beefsteak

PlatinumBlonde
20th July 2012, 10:26 AM

Terrorist from 1972 Olympics Munich Massacre

Anyone else seeing this?

The Jewish/Zionist PTB want to do to America what Stalin did to Russia only things standing in their way are a couple hundred million of these.

The number 9 is symbolic for completion..

General of Darkness
20th July 2012, 10:32 AM
Here's the supposed shooter.

http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/s/s/19/media19/2012/Jul/20/LiveLeak-dot-com-16771c8abeac-0720-james-holmes-3.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b0 6c91b4db65f5e99818bad3944544dcd76803&ec_rate=300

http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/s/s/19/media19/2012/Jul/20/LiveLeak-dot-com-2a162b8f5c5b-0720-james-holmes-2.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b0 6c91b4db65f5e99818bad3944544dcd4edd8&ec_rate=300

sirgonzo420
20th July 2012, 10:42 AM
If this was just a guy with a gun that snapped, that would make sense. But think about how long he had been working on this. He had

about 4 firearms
bullet-proof vest
gas mask
tear gas
enough explosives in his apartment to bring the building down

Some people here may have the majority of the items on that list, but have no intent to put them to use in such a way.

Hatha Sunahara
20th July 2012, 10:57 AM
A few days ago, I went to a busy mall here in town and had lunch with friends at the Food Court. I was looking at the people walking around in the mall trying to assess the general mental health of people. At some point while watching the people around me, I tried to review in my mind what I would do if somebody started shooting into the crowd. It didn't take long for me to dismiss that as paranoia and I drifted off to other thoughts. I'm aware of the possibility, but only at a very deep level in my consciousness. I trust myself to do what needs doing to make myself safe, although I'm not as quick as I once was.

Hatha

Dogman
20th July 2012, 10:59 AM
Saying now 71 wounded with 12 dead.

Ares
20th July 2012, 11:00 AM
Batman movie massacre a reflection of violent video games, TSA violence against citizens and psychiatric drugging of young white men

(NaturalNews) Medical student James Holmes of Aurora, Colorado reportedly opened fire on moviegoers who had filled a theater late last night to watch the newly-released "Batman" movie -- an orgy of violence and Big Brother propaganda. Dressed in riot gear and wearing a gas mask that resembled the fictional evil character "Bane" depicted in the movie itself, Holmes burst into the theater and began shooting moviegoers, injuring 50 and killing 12.

ABC News reports that James Holmes was a medical student at the University of Colorado, pursuing a PhD. He attended the University of Colorado Denver Medical Campus. (http://abcnews.go.com/US/mass-shooting-colorado-movie-theater-14-peop...)

What is truly extraordinary about this horrifying scene is that nobody shot back. Given the large number of lawful citizens in Colorado who carry concealed weapons -- off-duty police and Sheriffs, armed citizens and former military -- it seems likely that at least one person in the theater would have been carrying a concealed weapon which could have been deployed to help stop further bloodshed. Perhaps the confusion of the event prevented this from happening. Many moviegoers reported thinking it was some sort of "promotional special effects" event rather than a real massacre, according to news reports.

The psychiatric drug connection and Columbine 2012
As most NaturalNews readers well know, it is highly likely that James Holmes has been on psychiatric drugs. Not only does he fit the classic definition of a person typically put on psych drugs -- young white disturbed male -- his actions in the movie theater almost perfectly resemble those of the psyched-out shooters in the 1999 Columbine High School massacre: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre)

Just like Homes today, the Columbine shooters rampaged through a crowd of people, opening fire randomly, in a "detached" mode of mental insanity that is not normal or healthy.

This is what many people forget to ask when they learn of such massacres: No gun pulls its own trigger. There is a mind behind the act, and when that mind is bathed in mind-altering psychotropic drugs with a known side effects profile of violence and suicidal behavior (http://www.naturalnews.com/027425_drugs_drugs_violence.html), then worsened yet more with violent video games and movies like Batman, a violent outcome is almost a certainty.

Mainstream media routines fails to mention psychiatric drugs
As you might suspect, the mainstream media systematically refuses to investigate the psychiatric drug link to violent criminals. The vast majority of shootings witnessed over the last two decades have involved psychiatric drugs (http://www.naturalnews.com/025826_Antidepressants_school_shootings.ht...), which are known to cause people to feel "detached from reality."

As Wikipedia reports about the Columbine shooter Eric Harris:

In one of his scheduled meetings with his psychiatrist, Eric Harris complained of depression, anger and to possessing suicidal thoughts. As a result of this, he was prescribed the anti-depressant Zoloft. He subsequently complained to feeling restless and to experiencing a lack of concentration to his doctor, and in April, he was switched to a similar anti-depressant drug -- Luvox. At the time of his death, Harris had therapeutic Luvox levels in his system. Some analysts, such as psychiatrist Peter Breggin, have argued that one or both of these medications may have contributed to Harris's actions. Breggin claimed that side-effects of these drugs include increased aggression, loss of remorse, depersonalization, and mania. A subsequent study conducted by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices identified Luvox as being 8.4 times more likely than other medications to be associated with violence.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre#Medicatio...)

Federal government directly promotes culture of violence
In the years since the 1999 shooting, the U.S. government has, itself, rolled out the TSA and subjected American citizens to sexual molestation, strip-searches, public humiliation, verbal assaults and physical harassment by the TSA workers. Those workers -- who ridiculously call themselves "officers" -- turn out to be pedophiles, drug dealers, child porn distributors and thieves -- this is now a matter of public record, of course. (http://www.naturalnews.com/036346_TSA_pedophiles_whistleblower.html)

As a result, the U.S. government has escalated violence against innocent people and helped spread a "culture of violence and abuse" across America.

Ultra-violent movies like Batman only add to the culture of violence, depicting emotionally intense scenes of runaway violence, only to be resolved by a masked vigilante character who colludes with government to "kill bad guys" outside the law, with no due process.

The Pentagon also directly contributes to runaway violence of today's youth by dosing active-duty soldiers with record levels of mind-altering psychiatric drugs. Today, more than 110,000 soldiers are on mind-altering drugs (http://www.naturalnews.com/036001_soldiers_psychiatric_drugs_veterans...), and that number is rising by the week.

Also today, more U.S. soldiers die from suicide than from combat -- a first in the history of the world. Psychiatric drugging of soldiers is at obscene levels (http://www.naturalnews.com/035232_US_troops_psychiatric_drugs_Afghani...), and it is conducted in part because it "detaches" soldiers from the reality of what they're doing, allowing them to more easily pull the trigger when their rifles are pointed at other human beings.

See the NaturalNews Infographic on the psychiatric drugging of children: http://www.naturalnews.com/Infographic-Epidemic-Psychiatric-Drugging-...

This practice is openly encouraged by the government itself, which wants soldiers to think of war as a type of video game with no real consequences. It is that type of warped, detached reality that was present in both the Columbine shootings as well as today's Batman movie shooting.

Remember: The U.S. government teaches violence and engages in violence at every level. Virtually everything the government demands of its citizens is done under the threat of violence. Don't want to have your child subjected to chemotherapy? You'll be arrested at gunpoint. (http://www.naturalnews.com/026305.html)

Don't want to vaccinate your children? You'll be rounded up like cattle and forced to vaccinate at gunpoint. (http://www.naturalnews.com/022267.html)

For the government to say that "We are the peacekeepers and CITIZENS are the ones causing violence" is absurd and factually untrue. Virtually all the real violence carried out against innocent people over the last 100 years has been conducted by governments, including the U.S. government which dropped nuclear weapons on civilian populations in Japan. And that doesn't even mention the Dresden firebombing massacre in Germany, also carried out by the U.S. government. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dresden_firebombing)

The No. 1 cause of death of innocent people is, throughout the history of the world, democide -- death by government. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide)

The deadly combination: Violent movies, video games, military training and psychiatric drugs
Here's the bottom line in all this: America is a nation with a long history of private gun ownership, and for most of its years that was never a problem. So what changed?

What changed is the mental state of Americans. Today, young males are absolutely inundated with violent video games, violent movies, sexual molestation by TSA goons and often firsthand military training. The military training is not, by itself, a negative thing, but when combined with psychiatric drugs, it can become a deadly combination. (http://www.naturalnews.com/027425_drugs_drugs_violence.html)

America has become a cesspool of violent culture, and the minds of today's youth are further assaulted by processed food chemicals, fluoride and vaccines, all of which compromise healthy brain function. We are a culture gone mad from bad programming, bad food, bad chemicals and bad government.

And the worst part is that the Obama administration is no doubt gleeful that people died in a shooting because this was part of Eric Holder's plan to begin with. Operation Fast & Furious, carried out by the U.S. government itself, sold thousands of guns into the hands of Mexican drug gangs for the purpose of seeing those guns spill back over into the USA and cause outbreaks of so-called "gun violence." (http://www.naturalnews.com/032934_ATF_illegal_firearms.html)

Alex Jones said today there is a, "100 percent chance this shooting is a false flag event," meaning it was planned in advance and carried out for the purpose of furthering a political agenda to ban civilian ownership of firearms.

Thus, today's shooting in Aurora, Colorado is no doubt putting a smile on the faces of people in the Obama administration who will try to seize upon this shooting as justification for taking lawful firearms away from ALL citizens, including off-duty peace officers. It fits right into their Fast and Furious plan, after all. Here's yet another example of the government actually promoting violence in order to achieve a political agenda.

That agenda, of course, is the desire to disarm the entire civilian population. Such a move would obviously unleash even more violence among armed criminals who, by definition, do not turn in guns when ordered to do so by the state. This massacre could have been halted -- and lives saved -- if just one concealed carry holder in that movie theater had pulled out their gun and shot Holmes for the sole purpose of immediately stopping his actions and protecting innocent life. Had I personally been in that theater and not been one of the first victims shot by surprise, I would have taken decisive action to end that violence by engaging Holmes with my own firearm. Whether I lived or died, Holmes would have at least hesitated under a barrage of return fire, and that would have saved lives and helped protect innocents.

Yes, I am a concealed carry permit holder. And if you ever see me die in the act of protecting innocents, rest assured my magazines will have been emptied in the direction of the threat. It's not heroism, it's just basic human decency to want to protect innocent lives against violent criminals, whether they be mentally impaired individuals or rogue governments.

My heart and prayers go out to the families who lost their loves ones in Aurora, Colorado. I pray for an end to violence, an end to government violence against the people, and an end of the psychiatric drugging of children everywhere.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036535_Batman_massacre_shooting.html

midnight rambler
20th July 2012, 11:16 AM
"Avoid simplicity. There will be an inevitable rush to blame movies, music, video games and who knows what else. No movie explains why people commit mass murder."

Oh, but there IS a simple solution - keep guns out of the hands of 'crazies'.

Even Fox Nooz is asking, "Did this shooter have permits for these guns?"

slvrbugjim
20th July 2012, 11:35 AM
One witness stated that from the time the gas canister was released to the time the final shot was about 20 to 30 minutes. Now that right there is enough to see something fishy here. Police took 20 to 30 minutes to respond, does not make sense.

Dogman
20th July 2012, 11:42 AM
One witness stated that from the time the gas canister was released to the time the final shot was about 20 to 30 minutes. Now that right there is enough to see something fishy here. Police took 20 to 30 minutes to respond, does not make sense. Now that is interesting!

The press conference that was just broadcast, the chief of police said that the first responders were at the scene within 1-2 minuets, from the first 911 call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAkekdWlunU

Edit: Wrong video, Guess the most recent one shown is not on the web yet!

k-os
20th July 2012, 11:43 AM
Now that is interesting!

The press conference that was just broadcast, the chief of police said that the first responders were at the scene within 1-2 minuets, from the first 911 call.

They might have been there, but wouldn't/couldn't go into the theater because of the gas. (?)

Dogman
20th July 2012, 11:50 AM
They might have been there, but wouldn't/couldn't go into the theater because of the gas. (?) Good question! People had to be poring out of that place, once they clued unto what was going on. But I do not buy them doing nothing for 20-30 minuets. Will try and post the news conference that was shown on CNN less than one hour ago, once I can find it.

Text here/ says also video but can not find it yet.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/colorado-shooting-news-conference_n_1690270.html

horseshoe3
20th July 2012, 11:55 AM
They might have been there, but wouldn't/couldn't go into the theater because of the gas. (?)

Isn't a gas mask standard SWAT equipment?

Osiris
20th July 2012, 11:58 AM

Supposedly someone is saying there was a guy that took a call during the movie then went to the emergency exit and possibly signaled someone. Who knows....

slvrbugjim
20th July 2012, 12:03 PM
Now that is interesting!

[

Yep, then if the police did show up that fast then they waited for him to finish shooting then walked out the back, gave himself up and was never shot at. Sounds very much like Columbine and like Virginia Tech.

Dogman
20th July 2012, 12:07 PM
Yep, then if the police did show up that fast then they waited for him to finish shooting then walked out the back, gave himself up and was never shot at. Sounds very much like Columbine and like Virginia Tech. It would not have taken long for the shooter to go through several magazines. You can pray and spray even being semi-auto, a bunch of lead in less than one or two minuets 20-30 round mags can be emptied very quickly.

Edit: One shot per second, time it yourself, one minuet and 60 shots semi-aimed down range easy to do.

slowbell
20th July 2012, 12:08 PM
Yep, then if the police did show up that fast then they waited for him to finish shooting then walked out the back, gave himself up and was never shot at. Sounds very much like Columbine and like Virginia Tech.

??? Is this true? I know it's true about Columbine. I can attest, having gone through police training. Columbine changed active shooter response tactics. We were trained to go in asap and go directly to the active shooter to minimize loss of life. It's the most dangerous situation we were trained for.

Columbine was studied, what the police could have done better. Those changes became a standard (I believe) for law enforcement across the nation.

It's hard to imagine the first cops on scene would not go in immediately.

k-os
20th July 2012, 12:09 PM
Isn't a gas mask standard SWAT equipment?

I would imagine that any organization that uses gas should have gas masks as standard equipment. So, my answer is that if it's not standard SWAT equipment, it should be.

Dogman
20th July 2012, 12:11 PM
??? Is this true? I know it's true about Columbine. I can attest, having gone through police training. Columbine changed active shooter response tactics. We were trained to go in asap and go directly to the active shooter to minimize loss of life. It's the most dangerous situation we were trained for.

Columbine was studied, what the police could have done better. Those changes became a standard (I believe) for law enforcement across the nation.

It's hard to imagine the first cops on scene would not go in immediately. More than likely the shooter was done with his shooting and trying to leave by the time the cops got there. See my above post.

JohnQPublic
20th July 2012, 12:17 PM

It's hard to imagine the first cops on scene would not go in immediately.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/20/us-usa-shooting-denver-idUSBRE86J0AM20120720

:...Arriving on the scene within 90 seconds of the first emergency calls, officers immediately took the suspect into custody in the parking lot behind the cinema, where he surrendered without a fight, Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said...."

JohnQPublic
20th July 2012, 12:20 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting

"ABC News and its correspondent Brian Ross initially suggested on-air that the shooter was a member of a Colorado Tea Party group after finding a person of the same name as the alleged suspect on the group's website. Ross later corrected the mistake on-air and ABC News issued a formal apology for "disseminating that information before it was properly vetted" "

Moron.

slvrbugjim
20th July 2012, 12:21 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/20/us-usa-shooting-denver-idUSBRE86J0AM20120720

:...Arriving on the scene within 90 seconds of the first emergency calls, officers immediately took the suspect into custody in the parking lot behind the cinema, where he surrendered without a fight, Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said...."

It was a witness that was in the theater, in a phone interview that gave the 20 minute number. What really jumped out at me was after this was stated, the interviewer did not question this timeline.

midnight rambler
20th July 2012, 12:28 PM
The Communist Nooz Nyetwork is reporting he used an AR-15 along with the shotgun and a Glock .40.

CNN with all their gun-grabbing cohorts are pounding the gun control mantra.

horseshoe3
20th July 2012, 12:55 PM
In a situation like that, I bet the time seems a lot longer than it really is.

Horn
20th July 2012, 01:23 PM
We were trained to go in asap and go directly to the active shooter to minimize loss of life. It's the most dangerous situation we were trained for.

FEMA was also trained to enhance the states local abilities in Katrina.

JohnQPublic
20th July 2012, 01:25 PM
Any fliers show up yet about FEMA/DHS exercises in the area (e.g., Kathy Gifford)?

gunDriller
20th July 2012, 01:27 PM
Oh, but there IS a simple solution - keep guns out of the hands of 'crazies'.

Even Fox Nooz is asking, "Did this shooter have permits for these guns?"

they were purchased 'legally', though i don't like the term because the US gov. is not worthy of regulating gun ownership.

seeing as how the US gov is a criminal entity that can't even regulate itself.

old steel
20th July 2012, 01:35 PM
Whoa WTF is this all about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9GdhDcM4Q

old steel
20th July 2012, 01:39 PM

"Guns shells were falling on her forehead...

Blood and guts everywhere ... guts...

It was pure silence while he was reloading..."

She should write a book.

Horn
20th July 2012, 01:41 PM

That eye witness sounds exactly like the 911 "on the scene" structural engineer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

vacuum
20th July 2012, 01:42 PM
Guns shells were falling on her forehead...

Blood and guts everywhere ... guts...

Can't watch it right now cause I'm at work, but the comments on the video are enough for me.

old steel
20th July 2012, 01:46 PM
That eye witness sounds exactly like the 911 "on the scene" structural engineer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

Yup.

old steel
20th July 2012, 01:50 PM
Can't watch it right now cause I'm at work, but the comments on the video are enough for me.

No kidding gotta love the quote about the "red burning eyes"

midnight rambler
20th July 2012, 02:15 PM
In one interview this woman was saying that the movie was still running the entire time.

It was pure silence while he was reloading..."

One report noted that he had a drum magazine, most likely a Beta mag.

Horn
20th July 2012, 02:35 PM
CNN "You just can't legislate against a guy like this getting these guns"

http://www.naijapidginenglish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/james-guns.jpg

He's too clean...

This must be a horror movie, “stop the tape !” We wish. How much of this is unbelievable, first the suspect is PhD Student, now he thinks he’s Batman’s enemy , “The Joker”. He also had in his possession three types of guns. According to TMZ:

http://www.naijapidginenglish.com/2012/07/20/colorado-shooter-had-three-guns-on-him-and-said-he-was-the-joker/

Horn
20th July 2012, 02:38 PM
One report noted that he had a drum magazine, most likely a Beta mag.

Yes that might take at least 10minutes to get 100 rounds into....

milehi
20th July 2012, 02:48 PM

Anyone else seeing this?

Today is the anniversery of the moon landing. 7/20 reduces to 9.

midnight rambler
20th July 2012, 02:48 PM
The gun-grabbing vultures swooped in and began devouring the dead before the bodies were cold.

Horn
20th July 2012, 02:51 PM
How late was the movie showing, and how many newborns were in the audience?

Shami-Amourae
20th July 2012, 03:15 PM
I'm telling you it's coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-G4HATiC8

The TSA are coming to theaters, malls, post offices, and grocery stores/shopping centers. Americans will protest for a few days, then we will all accept it as normal. Just watch.

Horn
20th July 2012, 03:16 PM
Now its being said that he exited thru the emergency exit which did not have an alarm,
due to a metal detectors being installed at the front.

He then re-attired in that time with total bullet proof garb so it does not matter if the audience was armed...

The only solution is being made available, the president and any candidates need to make a speech.

old steel
20th July 2012, 03:20 PM
"He was going to shoot whoever was in his way babies, moms, dads, little brothers..."

What no big brothers? I want him to shoot "big brother"!

Horn
20th July 2012, 03:31 PM
52 results thus far.

https://www.google.co.cr/search?q=gun+control+debate+reignited&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&gs_nf=1&ds=n&pq=gun%20control%20debate%20reignited&cp=12&gs_id=s&xhr=t&q=gun+control+reignited&pf=p&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=kah&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbs=qdr:d&tbm=nws&sclient=psy-ab&oq=gun+control+reignited&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=70de81fc0e583b3d&biw=1280&bih=863&bs=1

Santa
20th July 2012, 03:38 PM
Fake TV News...Don't ya just fucking love it? And it's all so conveniently hidden behind the barricades of the "Judiciary" and "The Law"
just like the "Gulf War" and 9/11 and all the other "Shock and Awe" methodologies that move the herd in certain directions.

sunshine05
20th July 2012, 03:56 PM
http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

JohnQPublic
20th July 2012, 04:04 PM

"His behavior already reveals stark inconsistencies that question the mainstream explanation of events. For example, he opened fire on innocent people but then calmly surrendered to police without resistance. This is not consistent with the idea of "killing everyone.""

Same with the Norway shooter.

chad
20th July 2012, 04:13 PM
we need tsa at the theater to make us safer.

Down1
20th July 2012, 04:14 PM

(NaturalNews) James Holmes, the Aurora, Colorado shooter who reportedly opened fire at a Batman movie premiere, was a medical student at the University of Colorado, pursuing a PhD in neuroscience, reports ABC News. (http://abcnews.go.com/US/mass-shooting-colorado-movie-theater-14-peop...)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html#ixzz2 1CuLKUHk

Psych field.
Same as the Ft Hood shooter.

PlatinumBlonde
20th July 2012, 04:28 PM
Psych field.
Same as the Ft Hood shooter.

MKULTRA end of story.

slvrbugjim
20th July 2012, 04:41 PM
With the Helmet on, the gas mask, and all the other garb, it is possible that this was not even Holmes that did the shooting
By the way the mother is a Psychiatrist, Neuroscience in the Military is more or less mind control and they admit this.
Ft Hood shooter Psychiatrist, Va Tech close ties to mind control psych as well.

He was clearly provided very exotic gear I would say. Where would you buy the exact stuff
the storm trooper swat teams use.

JohnQPublic
20th July 2012, 04:42 PM
With the Helmet on, the gas mask, and all the other garb, it is possible that this was not even Holmes that did the shooting...

Good point, he may just be the fall guy.

Libertytree
20th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Hell, if he wanted to get away with it all he would have to have done is to shoot himself with a flesh wound, stripped off the gear and left with everyone else. You don't go to all this trouble fer shits and giggles. Another thing, why did he tell the cops his apt was booby trapped with explosives? Why not let them find out on their own and cause more damage?

Santa
20th July 2012, 04:54 PM
This whole thing could be completely made up TV News performance involving a handful of people at Northcom, the Police, a few paid actors and a script read by newscasters.

Horn
20th July 2012, 04:56 PM
Another thing, why did he tell the cops his apt was booby trapped with explosives? Why not let them find out on their own and cause more damage?

The cops will be burning the apartment promptly to remove any other identities evidence.

General of Darkness
20th July 2012, 05:01 PM
The cops will be burning the apartment promptly to remove any other identities evidence.

Probably sell the scrape to China, then buy it back to make Drones to watch us Amerikwans.

Santa
20th July 2012, 05:02 PM
But Mommy, I'm scared! The News is Real, isn't it?
No Honey. The News is pretend, just like the Movies. Lol...

sirgonzo420
20th July 2012, 05:04 PM
"His behavior already reveals stark inconsistencies that question the mainstream explanation of events. For example, he opened fire on innocent people but then calmly surrendered to police without resistance. This is not consistent with the idea of "killing everyone.""

Same with the Norway shooter.

They are "well trained".

General of Darkness
20th July 2012, 05:05 PM
Interesting that Columbine was 13 years ago.

Son-of-Liberty
20th July 2012, 05:12 PM
From what I have seen my gut tells me this is either false flag or totally made up by the media. These crazy shooters always go on rampages before important legislation is voted on.

Horn
20th July 2012, 05:12 PM

Just a quick post about the murder of 12 people at the cinema showing “The Dark Knight Rises” in Aurora, Colorado. I have found the energies over the last few days weird and intense and I am not surprised that something like this happened, and that it is connected to “The Dark Knight Rises” .
My initial reaction is that once again, we are seeing a mirror ritual sacrifice . The town where the shootings occurred is Aurora . From Wikipedia – Aurora (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_%28mythology%29) :
“In Roman mythology, Aurora, goddess of the Dawn, renews herself every morning and flies across the sky, announcing the arrival of the sun.”
And the mirror aspect comes with the movie itself “The Dark (K)Night Rises” so we have the the Dawn and the rising of the Night at the same time . I have just come from watching the Olympic Torch Relay close to my home and am not surprised, this tragedy happened at the same time as the Olympic Torch Relay of the ‘Light’ .

The second mirror facet is 12 . At present, the news screens are shouting out that 12 have been killed . This maybe revised but again I would suggest that The Dark Knight Rises was a midnight screening, 12 pm is not a coincidence . 1 and 2 were also seen with the date of the death of Whitney Houston – 2/11/2012 .
The final mirror factor is connected to the numerology of the theatre in Aurora where the shooting took place – Century 16 . As we have seen on this blog 911 numerology is quite common with destructive events and with the cinema Century 16, the numerology is 116, and mirror 116 and you will see 911 .
The goddess Aurora can be connected with the planet Venus, the morning star which can be seen at Dawn- the Lightbearer, which is the same figure as Lucifer and also, the young lady who was carrying the Olympic torch, this afternoon . Lucifer Rising .
The massacre is chillingly reminiscent of a programme made by Derren Brown – click Derren Brown-The Assassin (http://merovee.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/derren-brown-the-assassin/) – in which he hypnotised a subject to commit a ‘fake’ assassination inside a theatre . I am NOT saying (I don’t know the causes)) he was hypnotised but the comparison is disturbing .
I do not intend to see The Dark Knight Rises . I watched the ‘Dark Knight’ and even though, in some ways a brilliant film I detected a dark energy associated with the movie . This is also the second Batman film in a row, which is connected to tragedy . First, the strange death of The Joker, Heath Ledger and now the killings in Aurora . The police have said the suspect, James Holmes said he was The Joker and without going into great detail, The Joker is believed to be based on the Tarot card, The Fool .

http://merovee.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/the-occult-sacrifice-of-aurora/

PlatinumBlonde
20th July 2012, 05:14 PM
From what I have seen my gut tells me this is either false flag or totally made up by the media. These crazy shooters always go on rampages before important legislation is voted on.

Beltway shooters before the Iraq war resolution..

Son-of-Liberty
20th July 2012, 05:17 PM
There was something similar that happened here in Canada a few years ago. I can't remember the exact details right now.

sirgonzo420
20th July 2012, 05:29 PM
Here's an astrological chart for that place and time:

(Aurora, Colorado at midnight on July 20, 2012)

http://s10.postimage.org/ag0ody82v/astro.gif

I'm not an astrologer, but as soon as I saw that chart, the opposition of Uranus and Mars jumped out at me. It is, at least to me, the most prominent aspect of the chart.

Here is an interpretation as applied to a natal chart:

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/uranus-op-mars.html

Transiting Uranus square or opposite your natal Mars. You may have to deal with more emergencies and dangers than usual. For instance, you may take on a job that involves disarming explosives or mining operations or something else that is inherently dangerous. Sometimes these dangers are not apparent to you and you do not find out about them until you are presented with the situation, so it is best to take all safety precautions seriously. Sometimes this indicates that your patience or fuse will be short and that you tend to react rashly. It is ill advised to operate heavy machinery, explosives, fireworks, sharp objects or firearms if you are feeling angry. If you have felt repressed, this may be a time of rebellion, when you decide to break free of restrictions regardless of the consequences.

“Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.”

- J.P. Morgan

osoab
20th July 2012, 06:27 PM
A few numbers I have read on for the FF.

Occurred at the Century 16... 116 ...911

Occurred 13 years and 3 months after Columbine.

sirgonzo420
20th July 2012, 06:47 PM
A few numbers I have read on for the FF.

Occurred at the Century 16... 116 ...911

Occurred 13 years and 3 months after Columbine.

I just checked the astro chart for Columbine, Colorado on April 20, 1999 at 11:19 AM, and there are some very hard aspects (I am sure natal charts of the attackers have been done by others, so the chart that I created/looked at, was for the precise time and location of the event itself).

Mars is square Uranus in the Columbine chart, which carries the same general "meaning" as when Mars is in opposition to Uranus (as it is right now as I type this, so be careful everybody!).

(Opposition is when two planets are 180 degrees away from each other, as perceived from a point on Earth, and square is when they are at 90 degrees. Both are "hard aspects".)

sirgonzo420
20th July 2012, 06:50 PM
and Mercury is retrograde!

http://www.ismercuryinretrograde.com/

Horn
20th July 2012, 06:54 PM
CNN's Redcoat Pierce Morgan is already currently on the rampage to outlaw gasoline in Modern America,

as the same amount of damage could have been done with two large Molotov Cocktails.

osoab
20th July 2012, 06:55 PM
The shooters mom's reaction.

Aurora Shootings: Thinking Of The Shooter's Mom (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/liz-kozak/aurora-shootings_b_1689914.html?utm_hp_ref=parents)

As families pray for their loved ones and a nation mourns another senseless spree- my thoughts immediately went to wondering who this boy's mother is. ABC News found her (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/colorado-shooting-james-holmes_n_1688996.html) already, and she told reporters:

"You have the right person," she said, apparently speaking on gut instinct. "I need to call the police... I need to fly out to Colorado."

Tumbleweed
20th July 2012, 07:09 PM
There are a couple of lessons to be learned from this. Don't be going to movies made by a bunch of satan worshipping Jews. If you just have to go arm yourself and bring plenty of ammunition. The reason no one returned fire is probalbly because anyone who has the sense to arm themselves wouldn't have any interest in going to a movie put out by a bunch of Jews. I suspect all the victims were goyims and this horror movie turned out even better than the Jew who made the movie planned. SOB's

Horn
20th July 2012, 07:40 PM
The interview with this guy is even a little more like the 911 Harley Guy, with the "mass heard impulse" comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSnA-gd7jf0

Shami-Amourae
20th July 2012, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rWY7Eg0qSo

StreetsOfGold
20th July 2012, 08:01 PM
What is frighting is that the shooter may also have held views similar to what you have posted.

Just saying.

Not a chance in hell!

Bible believers do not shooot people in public places like movie theatres with guns... EVER. Our weapon is the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God. How anoyone could reconcile what this guy did did with a King James Bible believing street preacher is beyond comprehension.

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

2 Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

and I'm not "just saying" I'm TELLING YOU with my boney finger pointed in your face

General of Darkness
20th July 2012, 08:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rWY7Eg0qSo

That was awesome.

k-os
20th July 2012, 09:04 PM
and I'm not "just saying" I'm TELLING YOU with my boney finger pointed in your face

I am pretty sure God frowns upon all of that judgement that you're dishing out with your boney finger.

Just sayin'.

Hugs!

Hatha Sunahara
20th July 2012, 10:01 PM
Does it seem like there are regular mass shootings? And the MSM blasts out the images of it, the propaganda, over and over and over, until it becomes 'the truth'. On the MSM I watched, one reporter was speculating if there would ever be any evidence of the shooter's motive. And I thought, if you are interested in his motive, the police have him in custody. Why don't you just go over and ask him? The police won't let him talk. So, in my mind, they are in on this Psy Op.

The only thing that's real about this are the people who were shot or gassed. No telling if there was more than one shooter. And of course, there is a political agenda. Most likely to grab the guns.

Hatha

Buddha
20th July 2012, 11:45 PM

Batman shoot em up happened 7/20/12 7+20+12 = 39 39/3 = 13

It was also a week after Friday the thirteenth, which was 7/13 (a week)/(Fri the thirteenth)

Also edit to add: so far 12 dead, one away from 13.

The Virginia tech shooting concluded with 32 dead, one away from 33

Perhaps certain numbers are being "shot for".

lapis
21st July 2012, 12:45 AM
Coincidentally this is also the anniversary of the Apollo moon landing.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/549075_475400119138130_751726077_n.jpg

osoab
21st July 2012, 03:38 AM

You still have three fingers pointing back at yourself...

woodman
21st July 2012, 04:09 AM
President Obama issued a statement in press release today stating: "If I had a son, he would not look like James Holmes."

mick silver
21st July 2012, 05:47 AM
You Can't Fix Stupid . i dont care how hard you try . it just cant be done . people like him give all people a bad name . what this guy has done will be used as a way to get more gun control . i just seen this this morning on the news shows all there talking about is how he got the ammo off the internet , so the next step would be to stop all sales of ammo off the net

Twisted Titan
21st July 2012, 06:23 AM
You Can't Fix Stupid . i dont care how hard you try . it just cant be done . people like him give all people a bad name . what this guy has done will be used as a way to get more gun control . i just seen this this morning on the news shows all there talking about is how he got the ammo off the internet , so the next step would be to stop all sales of ammo off the net

You better get what you can and any related supplies at the local level ........and pray its enough

Twisted Titan
21st July 2012, 06:42 AM
Right on cue.........

Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence Releases Statement The Brady Campaign released a statement on the tragic theater shooting Saturday. Here it is in full:

STATEMENT FROM JIM AND SARAH BRADY ON THE AURORA, CO SHOOTING Washington, DC - The Brady Campaign issued the following statement from Jim and Sarah Brady in response to the massacre in Aurora, Colorado. “We are praying for the victims and their families in Aurora and understand the pain they are feeling and will feel for years to come. Congress has done nothing since the mid-1990s to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people. We pledge to keep fighting the NRA and entire gun lobby in an effort to strengthen our background checks to include all firearm purchases, ban assault clips with large magazines that enable mass killers, and to make it more difficult to obtain concealed carry permits. Every person who agrees with us needs to contact their individual representatives and senators and let them know you are outraged over their caving to the gun lobby. Do it today and do it often in the future. Letters to your local newspaper are a big help as well. Be sure to get your friends and families involved in our efforts too. We can win this fight, with your voices and your action.”

mick silver
21st July 2012, 06:49 AM
see T T MORE Stupid people

Dogman
21st July 2012, 07:00 AM
see T T MORE Stupid people

The fact that this shooting happened is bad enough. But the stupidity being shown by the 'talking heads' is amazing. They know absolutely nothing about what they are talking about. They must be just repeating what another idiot thought they knew about the subject. Some of what the so called 'experts' are saying is beyond belief. The media is like a headless chicken, running about, crashing into shit, and making a mess by the mindless babbling, with out bothering to check facts.

The shit has only started, by the anti-gunners, unfortunately.

Carl
21st July 2012, 07:41 AM
Yet another "Waco", "Timothy Mcveigh" moment... I guess we'll keep getting these until they get what they want...

Horn
21st July 2012, 08:01 AM
http://www.safetysign.com/images/catlog/product/large/A5166.png

On his second exit thru this door, a peaceful surrender was the only option.

AndreaGail
21st July 2012, 01:46 PM
This may be immaterial, but I want to know why he had TN plates on his car. That was one of the first facts I heard about the case, and now it seems like its kind of been swept under the rug. We've only seen a connection to CO and CA

osoab
21st July 2012, 03:05 PM
So does this spoil any Olympics "fireworks"?

midnight rambler
21st July 2012, 03:20 PM
Witness states someone (apparently other than 6'3" Holmes) exited the emergency exit just prior to shooter coming back in - http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/252995/396/Witness-Someone-let-gunman-inside-Colorado-movie-theater-

Horn
21st July 2012, 04:15 PM
Witness states someone (apparently other than 6'3" Holmes) exited the emergency exit just prior to shooter coming back in - http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/252995/396/Witness-Someone-let-gunman-inside-Colorado-movie-theater-

And wouldn't that set off the alarm?

Or wouldn't that be one of the first things that was reported by police, or the movie theater...

that the emergency/security system had been compromised?

Just prior to a movie starting the ushers/attendants would be hawking those exits as well. (especially a premiere late night showing)

Large Sarge
21st July 2012, 04:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yoPqz4bQqJY

second shooter in theatre, eye witness

Ares
21st July 2012, 09:19 PM
Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence Releases Statement The Brady Campaign released a statement on the tragic theater shooting Saturday. Here it is in full:

STATEMENT FROM JIM AND SARAH BRADY ON THE AURORA, CO SHOOTING Washington, DC - The Brady Campaign issued the following statement from Jim and Sarah Brady in response to the massacre in Aurora, Colorado. “We are praying for the victims and their families in Aurora and understand the pain they are feeling and will feel for years to come.

Congress has done nothing since the mid-1990s to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people.

Huh, I seem to remember something significant happening in the mid-1990's. Oh yeah the internet had an exponential growth spurt and people were able to read about your bullshit, ignorance and stupidity and are attempting to reclaim their rights for which you think they do not deserve.

We pledge to keep fighting the NRA and entire gun lobby in an effort to strengthen our background checks to include all firearm purchases,

How's a background check going to work on someone who doesn't have a criminal history? The guy that did this from what I read didn't even have an outstanding speeding citation. So with that in mind, Brady Campaign - FAIL

ban assault clips

What the fuck is an "assault clip"?

with large magazines that enable mass killers,

Look you stupid bitch, I don't see you preaching from the roof tops about stopping vehicle purchases considering that more Americans are killed with vehicles than guns in a year. You have tunnel vision because your husband got shot by a wacko and is now a gimp. Deal with it, people who have been injured by cars deal with it all the time. You don't see them on a self describe mission to ban cars impeding their right to travel..

and to make it more difficult to obtain concealed carry permits.

And to make it easier for criminals to take advantage of the people who will comply with your ignorance and stupidity. Criminals don't have conceal carry permits you fucking idiot.

Every person who agrees with us needs to contact their individual representatives and senators and let them know you are outraged over their caving to the gun lobby. Do it today and do it often in the future. Letters to your local newspaper are a big help as well. Be sure to get your friends and families involved in our efforts too. We can win this fight, with your voices and your action.”

Yes every person, I'm sure there are still a handful of people who agree with this short sighted and ill conceived lunacy. They are growing ever fewer thankfully. Even people I know do not own guns are considering buying now and carrying because of this incident.

Not jabbing at you Twisted, just correcting Sarah Brady's bullshit :-P

tater
22nd July 2012, 05:29 AM

What the fuck is an "assault clip"?

Look you stupid bitch, I don't see you preaching from the roof tops about stopping vehicle purchases considering that more Americans are killed with vehicles than guns in a year. You have tunnel vision because your husband got shot by a wacko and is now a gimp. Deal with it, people who have been injured by cars deal with it all the time. You don't see them on a self describe mission to ban cars impeding their right to travel...

Amen.
Assault clips...jeez. Hinkley used a snubby .22 revolver, a Rohm RG-14 to be exact. These clowns don't want you to have ANY gun!

osoab
22nd July 2012, 05:37 AM
Not jabbing at you Twisted, just correcting Sarah Brady's bullshit :-P

You sure that your shovel is big enough?

Ares
22nd July 2012, 05:55 AM
You sure that your shovel is big enough?

No, definitely not as that organization can definitely spew copious amounts of bullshit. But if we work together we should have enough shovels. :)

midnight rambler
22nd July 2012, 06:18 AM
Shy, quiet, introverted (plays online role-playing games), 'top of top' neuroscience grad student with no social life (no one really close to him therefore no loose ends, no one close observing his behavior) gets sucked into mind control program - what are the odds?? All things considered, this is really the most reasonable explanation.

Derren Brown hypnotizes a fellow to 'assassinate' a target in a crowded theater with a 'loaded' handgun -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

Santa
22nd July 2012, 07:28 AM
I don't have a TV, and I haven't owned one for years, so I'm really out of the TV NEWS loop.

But, I've been having difficulty finding any actual "NEWS" footage of the victims and their family members and their reactions and comments here online.

There must be 100's or even 1000's of concerned relatives and friends who wish to comment on this horrible tragedy.

Where are they? All I can find online are a small handful of eye witnesses, op ed pieces and gun control commentary.

Can anyone here find real footage of real people coming out of the hospitals or the police stations, telling their stories? Asking questions?

Horn
22nd July 2012, 07:39 AM
concerned relatives

From what I can tell from the audience, that part of Aurora looks fairly depressed.

Poor people can't afford caring families.

Santa
22nd July 2012, 08:06 AM
I just spent some time searching Google images and found very little pertaining to the massacre. There should be 100's of photo's by now.
Look at these photo's...
Do they convey the emotions of a bloody massacre of friends and family members just having happened? Seriously?
Half of the people in these shots are smiling. I see more emotion when people say goodbye on a weekend vacation.

This is total fucking bullshit.

General of Darkness
22nd July 2012, 08:14 AM
I just spent some time searching Google images and found very little pertaining to the massacre. There should be 100's of photo's by now.
Look at these photo's...
Do they convey the emotions of a bloody massacre of friends and family members just having happened? Seriously?
Half of the people in these shots are smiling. I see more emotion when people say goodbye on a weekend vacation.

Agreed. From the Giffords shooting. There's TONS of these videos showing the actors. Here's just one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fdaif20NLs

willie pete
22nd July 2012, 08:31 AM
Gerald Michael Lemole, Specialty Neurological Surgery.....just sayin', it could or couldn't be

http://www.azmd.gov/glsuiteweb/clients/azbom/Public/Profile.aspx?entID=1628313&licID=245885&licType=1 (http://www.azmd.gov/glsuiteweb/clients/azbom/Public/Profile.aspx?entID=1628313&licID=245885&licType=1)

Horn
22nd July 2012, 08:49 AM

Could be all the new enforcement of copywrite laws on the internet...

the below video even seems kind of scripted... not sure?

http://photos.denverpost.com/mediacenter/2012/07/friend-talks-aurora-theater-shooting-victim-alex-sullivan/40007/

(http://photos.denverpost.com/mediacenter/2012/07/friend-talks-aurora-theater-shooting-victim-alex-sullivan/40007/)

osoab
22nd July 2012, 09:13 AM
What are the odds that an "aspiring journalist" would be at the scene of two mass shootings?

Jessica Ghawi, 24:

An aspiring sports journalist, Ghawi was one of the first victims identified.

Ghawi, who went by the name Jessica Redfield in her on-air role, had narrowly escaped a June 2 shooting at a Toronto shopping mall that left one person dead and four others injured. Ghawi wrote a now-chilling post on her blog about how she left that scene just moments before that shooting took place.

“This empty, almost sickening feeling won’t go away,” she wrote. “I noticed this feeling when I was in the Eaton Center in Toronto just seconds before someone opened fire in the food court. An odd feeling which led me to go outside and unknowingly out of harm’s way. It’s hard for me to wrap my mind around how a weird feeling saved me from being in the middle of a deadly shooting.”

Jordan Ghawi told The Associated Press his sister's death comes as a "complete and utter shock."
Former colleagues described her as ambitious and hardworking. She went by the name "Redfield," a play on her red hair, because it was easy to say and remember, both professionally and on her social media accounts.

She was a regular tweeter and her last post to the micro-blogging website stated in all capital letters, "movie doesn't start for 20 minutes."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/22/friends-family-remember-colorado-massacre-victims/#ixzz21Mu7j9bZ

Santa
22nd July 2012, 09:54 AM
Good vid... We ARE being lied to... on the BIG STUFF... on the NEWS...

We have been conditioned to believe that NEWS is REAL.

Some of us have come to realize that NEWS is used as propaganda, but this idea that NEWS is FAKE is kind of hard to get a grip on.

With NO evidence, nearly everyone in the world is at this moment, entirely convinced that there has been a horrible massacre by a lone gunman in a shopping mall movie theater in Co. Details to be forthcoming.

Nearly everyone "automatically" BELIEVES it to be the case. Totally convinced. Accepted as FACT.

NEWS is FACT.

Without any critical thinking at all, it's simply accepted as FACT. Why? Because it's on the fucking NEWS, that's why...

Just like magicians casting spells, NEWScasters CAST NEWS.

Horn
22nd July 2012, 10:06 AM
Good vid... We ARE being lied to... on the BIG STUFF... on the NEWS...

Did you noticed how the guy had 2 ear rings in his photo, but yet has a wife/best friend who's anniversary is (tomorrow)?

Everyone either seems to be gay/lesbian, black, or have a newborn baby at a 12midnight showing.

Santa
22nd July 2012, 10:17 AM
Did you noticed how the guy had 2 ear rings in his photo, but yet has a wife/best friend who's anniversary (tomorrow)?

Everyone either seems to be gay/lesbian, black, or have a newborn baby at a 12midnight showing.

Ha! I didn't notice that. Yep, seems pretty gay.

And his female friend absolutely reeks of military... in fact, all the witnesses I've watched on video look like soldiers wearing civies.

Horn
22nd July 2012, 10:27 AM
in fact, all the witnesses I've watched on video look like soldiers wearing civies.

The biggest stink we could make of this is creating a boycott of 16th Century theaters for failure to maintain emergency/security systems, or boycott movies all together.

Either way before we get returned to the 16th Century.

Horn
22nd July 2012, 11:13 AM
http://www.24horas.cl/tendencias/cine/article230088.ece/ALTERNATES/w460h260/El+Century+16+Aurora%2C+lugar+de+la+matanza

16. The Tower - Positive associations with this tarot card: re-evaluation, necessary change, a blessing in disguise
Negative associations with this tarot card: sudden change, downfall, disruption, disaster
In a reading: This is a wake-up call. A violent upheaval is in the offing. It may be something as weird as your house being struck by lightning or an unexpected and shattering as your spouse announcing that he or she is leaving. Even though this card portends surprising events, it's actually about sweeping your life clean.
Belief systems crumble, routines break down, and for a period of time you're adrift, in transition. Then new doors open, new chapters begin, and you're ushered into a new phase whether you're ready or not.
Reverse - Entrapment in an unhappy situation. Following old ways. If you are take the trouble to count the sparks you will end up with number 22, which makes you ask yourself why this number at all?

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-meaning-22-major-arcana-tarot-cards-2689354.html

The head of Cinemark Holdings, owner of the Century 16 movie theater where the shooting occurred in Aurora, Colorado, went on television to stress the safety of moviegoing. Cinemark CEO Tim Warner called the shooting "a one-off tragedy."

"We play to 250 to 255 million people a year with very little incidents. As so, the movie theaters are a very safe and secure environment," Warner said on CNBC.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/20/entertainment-us-usa-shooting-darkknight-idUSBRE86J12Q20120720

Awoke
24th July 2012, 06:55 AM
Any more on this? Is this a fabricated psy-op, or a real false-flag black op event that actually happened?

Son-of-Liberty
24th July 2012, 07:03 AM
Fabricated pys-op. It really happened but not the way the media is portraying it. See the other thread.

Holmes is the patsy. The reason for the weird eyewitness reports I think is because the PTB want to convey a certain message to the population and control the information we have to disseminate.

I even saw one "eyewitness" who appeared to be fake crying told a story about how her boyfriend shielded her and then finished her story with "he just wanted to serve his country"

sirgonzo420
24th July 2012, 07:30 AM
This picture is something else:

Most of the versions floating around the web have the smiling girl cropped out.

sirgonzo420
24th July 2012, 07:34 AM
http://static.infowars.com/2012/07/i/general/milcop.jpg

JohnQPublic
24th July 2012, 07:46 AM
This picture is something else:

Most of the versions floating around the web have the smiling girl cropped out.

It's almost like the couple are practicing a scene, while two fellow actors/crew are looking on smiling.

Awoke
24th July 2012, 08:00 AM
http://static.infowars.com/2012/07/i/general/milcop.jpg

Interesting. He looks just like a NWO riot pig.

Santa
24th July 2012, 08:24 AM
Ok, this link may seem a wee bit wild eyed to those new to the idea, but it offers an interesting, deeply occult view on this thing.

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.gr/

Awoke
24th July 2012, 08:44 AM
Ok, this link may seem a wee bit wild eyed to those new to the idea, but it offers an interesting, deeply occult view on this thing.

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.gr/

Meh.

Too much desparate reaching in that article.
I have no doubts this was an inside job and likely a blood sacrifice, but that article is coo-coo imo.

This caught my eye though, "zion" on top of the pyramid in the olympic medal. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bzY3fjsEoMo/UAtG9tGy3yI/AAAAAAAABUM/a8nKq_QVZiI/s640/11.aaPOSTER.BACKGROUND+(2).jpg

JohnQPublic
24th July 2012, 11:24 AM
It's almost like the couple are practicing a scene, while two fellow actors/crew are looking on smiling.

It even has the multiculturalism angle covered.

Steal
25th July 2012, 03:52 AM
Ben Swann asking the right questions, not to be seen anywhere else of course and answers not forthcoming. I would think he underestimated the actual cost of his body armor , that shit is not cheap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jeW_-Kq7vA

Horn
25th July 2012, 08:45 AM
Excellent video there, Steal.

About the pink flip flops, its as if someone was on the other side of the door waiting for him with the change of clothes...

Person who placed the call?

JohnQPublic
27th July 2012, 09:54 AM
Maryland Police Think Neil Trescott May Have Had Aurora-Like Shooting Plot, Report Says (UPDATED) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/27/maryland-aurora-copycat-plot_n_1710098.html)
"Police in Maryland foiled what may have been a shooting plot (http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/07/colorado-theater-copycat-shooting-suspect-arrested-in-anne-arundel-county-78231.html) on the scale of last week's massacre at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/aurora-shooting-timeline-_n_1690553.html?utm_hp_ref=denver&utm_hp_ref=denver&utm_hp_ref=denver&utm_hp_ref=denver&utm_hp_ref=denver), according to a report from WJLA-TV/ABC7...The official says though the suspect referred to himself as "a joker," there is no other known connection to a deadly shooting last week at a Colorado movie theater during the latest Batman movie."

Copy cat criminals AND copy cat cops!

JohnQPublic
27th July 2012, 10:05 AM
Political billboard in Caldwell equates Obama and Colorado shooting suspect (http://www.idahostatesman.com/2012/07/27/2204070/does-political-billboard-go-too.html)

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2012/07/27/2204070/does-political-billboard-go-too.html#storylink=cpy

JohnQPublic
27th July 2012, 10:08 AM
Aurora Massacre: Stick Figure Confession = FBI Drop Gun? (http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/aurora-massacre-stick-figure-confession-fbi-drop-gun/)
Posted on July 27, 2012 by willyloman
by Scott Creighton

(U.S. Postal Service spokesman David Rupert) said no one has contacted the Postal Service for assistance in the investigation.” Only in America, folks.
Fox News is standing by their original timeline (read my first article on the story when it broke (http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/aurora-massacre-stick-figures-youve-gotta-be-fcking-kidding-me/)) which stated that the package that was “discovered” at the university mail-room containing a notebook with what amounts to “stick figure” drawing confession from James Holmes, was there since July 12th. You will remember that quickly after the story came out, the people shaping the narrative of this investigation made some radical adjustments to the story (http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/aurora-massacre-stick-figure-story-changes-another-slumped-moment-in-american-history/) for obvious reasons (lawsuits and lots of them). Fox is insisting that their “unnamed source” is more reliable than a university spokesman who would certainly be motivated by protecting the institution from potential liability claims, so they are standing firm on their story. And as it just so happens, the feds don’t seem very interested in tracking this package through the postal service like they did all those others. In my experience, if you don’t look for something, it’s because you don’t want to find it.
I wonder why that is.

“We respect the University’s position but are confident that our law enforcement source, who we will not name because of a prior agreement, was in a position to know the timing of the package’s whereabouts. We believe those details will be part of the evidence, which will be presented at an eventual trial,” said Fox Executive Editor John Moody.” Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21156393/theater-shooting-feds-say-suspect-may-have-mailed?nstrack=sid:5701595%7Cmet:300%7Ccat:0%7Cord er:6)
Meanwhile, the judge is put a gag order on the entire case so no one else can leak potentially harmful “news’ (harmful to whom exactly?) otherwise known as “evidence”

“Neither officials with the university nor law enforcement would discuss the contents of the package, citing a judge’s order banning investigators and lawyers involved in the case from discussing it.” Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21156393/theater-shooting-feds-say-suspect-may-have-mailed?nstrack=sid:5701595%7Cmet:300%7Ccat:0%7Cord er:6)
Isn’t it interesting that they can come out with a damning report which purportedly claims that James Holmes practically confessed to the Aurora Massacre with stick figure drawings, but then use the judge’s gag order to keep from having to show proof of that claim to the press and the people whom they are trying to persuade?
Remember, in the original Fox “News” story it wasn’t James Holmes that alerted the feds to the whereabouts of the notebook, it was a professor at the school who had a package that he mistakenly thought was from Holmes. Turns out, there was another package that was.
It was NBC “News” that fixed that remarkably unbelievable aspect of the story (http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/aurora-massacre-stick-figure-story-changes-another-slumped-moment-in-american-history/), fingering Holmes as the one who told the cops about it by citing still more “unnamed sources”. But that flies in the face of reports that James Holmes doesn’t know why he is in jail and the fact that other officials refuse to confirm Holmes as the source of the location of the book to publications like the Associated Press. Seems like someone doesn’t want to go on record with that claim.

”He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” a jail staffer told the newspaper. ”He asked, ‘why am I here?”’ News.com (http://www.news.com.au/news/why-am-i-here-batman-killer-james-holmes-asks/story-fnejlrpu-1226436481139)
If he doesn’t know why he is there, how do you think he was able to tell the feds the location of his “stick figure confession” manifesto?
But notice something written in the last sentence of this Associated Press story:

“NBC News, citing unnamed sources, reported that Holmes told investigators to look for the package and that it described killing people.
The FBI and other law enforcement agencies refused to confirm the reports to The Associated Press.
U.S. Postal Service spokesman David Rupert said the agency’s inspectors have no direct knowledge of the package reportedly containing the notebook. He said no one has contacted the Postal Service for assistance in the investigation.” AP (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/26/report-suspect-described-_n_1705093.html)
What?
Let me see if I got this straight:
The “official story’ is that James Holmes had over 50 packages sent to his home and his school over the past 3 months with gear and bullets and the post office was able to track ALL OF THAT since Friday (and in fact the first reports of all that postal service information came out early Saturday. How did they track all of that so fast?)…
Yet, perhaps the biggest piece of incriminating evidence doesn’t rate even a request by investigators to the post office to help them track it to see where it came from and when it was sent?
Really?
They supposedly found it Monday. This is being written on Friday. The top notch investigators of the FBI haven’t figured out yet that running a postal service trace on that package might be helpful to them… after all the other traces of all the other packages they’ve already done (supposedly).
Really? We’re supposed to believe that the postal service worked with the FBI and tracked all those packages received by James Holmes at his home address and the university, and then on Monday the postal service just happened to deliver another package to the same university, with his same home address in the return address box, without it being flagged or even noticed by the postal service?
No wonder the FBI doesn’t want to do a trace on the “stick figure confession” package.
Not only has the judge decided to put a gag order on the case after this fiasco, but apparently no cameras or court appointed reporters will be allowed into the courtroom for the arraignment on Monday.
They’ve also erected a chain-link fence complete with a green screen (http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21156393/theater-shooting-feds-say-suspect-may-have-mailed?nstrack=sid:5701595%7Cmet:300%7Ccat:0%7Cord er:6), around the entire building where the shooting took place.
Does this seem like justice is being done here? Can justice be found in an atmosphere of secrecy and deception? Because let’s face it, the more I look at this “stick figure drawing confession” the more I think of what used to be called a “drop gun (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Drop%20gun)“
A drop gun is a clean, unregistered pistol dropped at the scene of an officer involved shooting which is used to justify it.
Are we looking at a modern day version of an FBI drop gun?
No one is clear on how the feds were brought to the university post office in the first place. The first guy who supposedly called them, didn’t call them, the suspect who basically confessed when he told them about it has no idea why he is in jail, they can’t even agree on when the package got there, and the FBI doesn’t seem to be in any hurry to ask the post office to shed some light on the subject.
Also remember that this entire story was falling apart at the seams when the “stick figure confession’ broke. Lots of questions surrounding the case were leading people all across the political divide to start wondering aloud about the case. This website alone had seen thousands of hits coming from “respectable” sites where links had been removed many times in the past.
I’ll tell you this, IF that notebook is a fabrication, given the means by which it was discovered and the varying manner in which they are still trying to prop it up as proof, it changes this case considerably. If that book is a forgery, a “drop gun” if you will, then it is fatally damning to the prosecution’s case.
Time will tell.

JohnQPublic
27th July 2012, 10:23 AM
Anonymous Chimes In

Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud - Killer Does Not Appear To Be James Holmes (http://anoncentral.tumblr.com/post/28109989079/colorado-massacre-linked-to-historic-bank-fraud) http://i.imgur.com/diCx2.jpg

KILLER DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE JAMES HOLMES - JAMES HOLMES BEING USED IN BLACKMAIL OF ROBERT HOLMES FINANCIAL FRAUD DETECTION EXPERT FOR FICO IN LIBOR SCANDAL.
James Holmes father Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the massive banking crime called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed the London Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Not known to the majority of those affected by this LIBOR rate scandal (which is everyone in the world) is that its historically low setting of interests rates since the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2012 has done more to destroy the life savings, stock investments and retirements of Americas middle class than any other single event in their entire history.
Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

This Colorado massacre occurred within minutes of London’s Guardian News Service releasing report this past Saturday (21 July) titled “Wealth Doesn’t trickle Down – It Just Floods Offshore, Research Reveals” as Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.

Equally curious to note about this massacre is that the American intelligence website TheIntelHub.Com in their 23 July article titled “Hallmarks of a False Flag: Colorado University Held Identical Drill on Same Day as Aurora Theater Mass Shooting, Mind Control, and Multiple Suspects” states that just mere hours before this shocking crime was committed the Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine was holding an identical drill that simulated a shooter in a movie theater.

“False flag” events such as the Colorado massacre are actively planned for by the US Army as noted in their training manual titled “Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces”.

Ben Swann from their WXIX-FOX19 station out of Cincinnati, Ohio, who asks:

“Why did Holmes go to the expense and trouble of rigging his apartment with an array of deadly explosives and then immediately tell police about the bombs when he was arrested? If Holmes wanted to kill as many people as possible, why warn the cops ahead of time?

Given the fact that Holmes was a graduate student in neuroscience, where did he obtain the skills to create a maze of bombs so complex that it took the FBI two days to disarm them? According to experts, the intricacy of the bombs was reminiscent of war zones – how could Holmes have set all this up without help from an explosives expert?

Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.

As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.

Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.
Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side.”

The real James Holmes apparently has been abducted (compare photos) to force FICO crime scientist Robert Holmes to not testify in LIBOR scandal — his expertise as scienfiic director at FICO investigating fraud by statistical patterns and expert in credit scoring analysis -

The real James Holmes is on the right. This imposter is on assignment and somehow has been assured of protection and is a pure sociopath earning a buck. If the real James Holmes has been taken then his parents, of course, know it. James’ father is a mathematician/statistician who works for FICO which scores our credit using among other things the inter-bank interest rate set by LIBOR. FICO is the eyes, the intelligence of lenders in discriminating among potential borrowers as risks. James Holmes was the lead developer of FICO’s fraud manager system for financial institutions. The LIBOR scandal which involves the biggest and most powerful merchant banking houses in the City of London is in the midst of the biggest fraud scandal in history. Here is money and motive enough to make conceivable a black-operation on the scale of the James Holmes frameup.

The bankers are major criminals and have been for sometime. They are criminals with trillions at their disposal. They control all strategic institutions of probably all major governments or are working towards that end. They need to know that no man in law enforcement or fraud detection can harm them, and so they have prepared means of intervening to prevent — by murder, blackmail, intimidation, bribery or psychological manipulation by methods developed in secret by the former Soviet Union, China, Israel and the officially denied equally unrestrained CIA and also mercenary intelligence and espionage services retained by high financial organized crime. What I am driving at is that operations like this may be on stand-by for any fraud investigator or honest politician or financial expert the banks legitimately employ. James Holmes may have been targeted early as the handle by which to control Robert Holmes if that is necessary.

Robert Holmes knows which of these to is his son and which is not.

Not only is the arm of the international banking crime syndicate (the “Jewish Mafia”) able to reach out and stop investigating statistician-mathematician -operations-analysis fraud investigators like Robert Holmes - they are also, very easily, able to keep police and defense attorneys from following the right lines of evidence. The resources to intimidate or bribe or otherwise control person after person to prevent an outcome or to force an outcome certainly exists, certainly is part of the defensive equipment of the most powerful criminal syndicate the world has seen.

The only defense the people have against the banking crime families is for the public to spread the word and all as one speak with a unified voice of public opinion. But of course the bankers can thwart that, as they have with 9-11, with the economic depression, with countless other crimes too big and too amazing even to believe when they are all listed on one page. (for example, weaponized weather modification and the ability to take control of planes. The fact that the prisoner in the Aurora shooting is not James Holmes. That a crime this elaborate and expensive could only be performed in the interests of the most powerful people on the planet — and they are the international bankers to whom this one country owe 14 trillion dollars — a good portion of which figure was determined by fraudulent manipulations of the LIBOR (inter-bank exchange rate) which has been set to favor the bankers rather than to reflect currently obtaining lending market conditions as it is represented as doing. This crime could spell the end of the international bankers — and that is why they went to such lengths to kidnap James Holmes and substitute this mass-murdering imposter in his place — and who we may shortly be hearing killed himself — I can’t see how they can let him go on public trial, or appear with his hair dyed back to its original color.

Holmes father:

Robert went on to earn a bachelor’s degree in mathematics at Stanford, a master’s in biostatistics at UCLA, and a doctorate in statistics at the University of California at Berkeley in 1981. His doctoral thesis was titled “Contributions to the Theory of Parametric Estimation in Randomly Censored Data.” He subsequently authored studies for the Navy and the Marine Corps on how to forecast personnel changes using something called “tree classifications,” the trees in question being statistical. Eventually, reports say, he signed on as a low-six-figure-a-year senior scientist with FICO, which produces management systems, fraud protection, and credit scores

osoab
28th July 2012, 05:38 AM
'Why am I here?' Batman 'killer' James Holmes asks (http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/true-crime-scene/why-am-i-here-batman-killer-james-holmes-asks/story-fnat7jnn-1226436278467)

Accused Batman gunman James Holmes displays a detatched, deranged state in court. He is reportedly claiming in jail to be suffering from amnesia. Photo: AP Source: AP

http://api.news.com.au/content/1.0/heraldsun/images/1226433740836?format=gif&group=iphone&size=medium

THE accused Batman killer James Holmes has been claiming he does not remember the shooting and that he has amnesia.

New York's Daily News is reporting that Mr Holmes, 24, who allegedly killed 12 people and injured 58 at a screening of ''The Dark Knight Rises'' in Colorado, does not remember the incident.

''He claims he doesn't know why he's in jail,'' a jail staffer told the newspaper. ''He asked, 'why am I here?'''
''He needs to save his act for the jury because no one here is buying it,'' the worker said. ''Everyone is convinced he is faking it.''

Mr Holmes is also said to be complaining about the food he is receiving at the Arapahoe County Detention Centre.
''He's claiming his belly hurts him,'' the jail employee told the Daily News. ''He complained once that he didn't like the food ... the guy killed 12 people and he's upset that he's not getting a four-star meal?''

The paper reported that a typical breakfast would include sausages, while lunch is usually a sandwich. Mr Holmes is said to be barely eating at all.

He is on 23-hour lockdown, only leaving his cell for one hour a day to get exercise.
Meanwhile, US President Barack Obama has made it clear he will not push for new gun laws in the wake of the Colorado massacre.

Even as the issue of guns shifts to the forefront of the US presidential campaign after the Aurora movie massacre, the White House has made it clear that new gun legislation will not be on the political agenda this year.

Instead, US President Barack Obama intends to focus on other ways to combat gun violence - a position not unlike that of his Republican rival Mitt Romney.

Days after the mass shootings in Aurora, White House spokesman Jay Carney said Mr Obama still supports a ban on the sale of assault weapons, a restriction that expired in 2004. But he said: "There are things we can do short of legislation and short of gun laws that can reduce violence in our society."

Mr Carney's comments came the day after Mr Obama, in a speech to an African-American group in New Orleans, embraced some degree of additional restrictions on guns.
With AP

Large Sarge
28th July 2012, 06:09 AM
what is the scoop on Dr. Lynne Fenton, his psychiatrist?

Was she jewish

?

or just CIA?

or what?

JohnQPublic
30th July 2012, 12:13 PM
Bump

Horn
30th July 2012, 12:26 PM
Seems we should have a critical events subcategory to move more important threads as this into.

osoab
30th July 2012, 12:33 PM
what is the scoop on Dr. Lynne Fenton, his psychiatrist?

Was she jewish

?

or just CIA?

or what?

Air Force

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?62441-Incongruent-aspects-of-the-movie-massacre&p=561230&viewfull=1#post561230

Large Sarge
30th July 2012, 12:44 PM
ok,

I have a somewhat workable scenario (pure speculation, shooting from the hip, etc)

but I think james holmes was drugged, and dropped into the dark theatre, dressed and outfitted in the same manor as the real shooter.

whatever drug they gave james holmes (date rape drug maybe), caused a major memory blackout for the whole episode

his Dads technology probably had a role in this, I am unsure if he was scheduled to testify.

But I find the above the most reasonable scenario

The real killer was dressed in similar fashion to james holmes, but slipped away (smoke/tear gas)

James awakens from his drug stupor, and tells guards, his attorney, etc "I cannot remember anything"

I think he is telling the truth

Cebu_4_2
30th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Nope, he was drugged and sitting in the car after he watched a few minutes of the movie. No way he could have undressed out of all that military garb within a minute and sat back into a car. Whose car is it anyways? Where are the camera videos, total set up

I think he is an example for anyone else that wants to come forward to testify against the global bankers that own the world.

JDRock
30th July 2012, 01:45 PM
tell me how anyone in this world could positivly identify a shooter in a dark theatre wearing black and with a mask??

Large Sarge
30th July 2012, 02:11 PM
tell me how anyone in this world could positivly identify a shooter in a dark theatre wearing black and with a mask??

thats what I am saying

I think he was just dumped there

like finding those half burned passport of "scarey mooslims" outside the destroyed building on 9/11 (survived the plane crash)

same M.O.

look at that kid,

and that dazed look, he was doped to the gills, he could not fight his way out of a wet paper sack...

DMac
30th July 2012, 02:15 PM
I'd like to see DNA analysis done on the TWO gas masks they found. 1 was on the ground per the photos. The other Holmes was wearing, the police gave that BS story of how they knew he wasn't one of them...

2 perps. Something rotten in Aurora.

Horn
30th July 2012, 02:34 PM
A level of complicity is assumed by the rigged apartment admission. The recent "failure" of oral exams could have lead him towards the darkside, and or been planned for in advance.

Obviousness in evidence and eyewitness testimony is that the massacre itself was a team operation, patsy was then planted and directed.

Only people seemed not privy to the playscript are the audience.

Cebu_4_2
30th July 2012, 03:07 PM
Only people seemed not privy to the playscript are the audience.

Don't hear too much about actual witnesses, not even youtube... yet. That picture of the scripted hug posted somewhere here with 2 others smiling after a massacre is a total give away.

Cebu_4_2
1st August 2012, 11:58 PM
page 5 and lost! J6P was right, not that I go anywhere but the general forum... just sayin.

Bigjon
2nd August 2012, 01:01 PM
http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news617_batmanwhohow.html

Can't format this, have to go to link.

Very good.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
17th August 2012, 07:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/x9O9S.png

Robert Holmes was scheduled to testify against big banks involved in the LIBOR scandal...

http://i.imgur.com/x9O9S.png

Awoke
27th August 2012, 09:25 AM
ok,

I have a somewhat workable scenario (pure speculation, shooting from the hip, etc)

but I think james holmes was drugged, and dropped into the dark theatre, dressed and outfitted in the same manor as the real shooter.

whatever drug they gave james holmes (date rape drug maybe), caused a major memory blackout for the whole episode

his Dads technology probably had a role in this, I am unsure if he was scheduled to testify.

But I find the above the most reasonable scenario

The real killer was dressed in similar fashion to james holmes, but slipped away (smoke/tear gas)

James awakens from his drug stupor, and tells guards, his attorney, etc "I cannot remember anything"

I think he is telling the truth

I personally don't think that red headed guy has anything to do with the actual shooting at all. I think he's been kidnapped and drugged and just put there as someone to blame. The real shooters were .gov agents IMO, and were probably even hanging around afterwards while they wheeled out that red headed guy.

EDIT to add that this is an uneducated guess and I have not been following this story at all.

iOWNme
28th August 2012, 07:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9aVMfYR8to&feature=g-vrec

MNeagle
28th August 2012, 12:31 PM
Theater shooting victims angry about the way relief fund money is being spent

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21417866/theater-shooting-victims-angry-about-way-relief-fund#ixzz24s3hZJhV

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21417866/theater-shooting-victims-angry-about-way-relief-fund

wonky formatting won't transfer article...

JohnQPublic
2nd September 2012, 03:24 PM
New Blog from Leo Donofrio (who did excelelnt legal analysis of Obama's NBC issue):

http://darkknighttruth.wordpress.com/

The Freedom of Information Act (Foia) request made by CBS news revealed (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57479463/james-holmes-received-thousands-from-grad-school-grants-ahead-of-deadly-aurora-shooting/) that James Holmes received grants in the amount of $26,600, including a $21,600 federal grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and a $5000 grant from the State of Colorado. The CBS Foia also revealed that the “grants were dispersed in monthly stipends of $2,216.67″, and that the grants lasted “from July 2011 through June”. But the CBS report failed to mention two crucial pieces of information. The written report (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57479463/james-holmes-received-thousands-from-grad-school-grants-ahead-of-deadly-aurora-shooting/) (and accompanying CBS video) failed to discover the important date upon which the June 2012 stipend was paid to James Holmes. CBS also failed to reveal that the directors of the Neuroscience Program at the University of Colorado were directly responsible for approving all monthly payments made to Holmes, including the final payment for June 2012.
In this exclusive report, Dark Knight Truth (http://darkknighttruth.wordpress.com) can now reveal that official University records prove James Holmes was paid the final stipend for the month of June, on July 2, 2012, and that this payment was directly authorized by the Neuroscience Program staff.
This revelation was confirmed by documents found on the University of Colorado’s Medical School web page, as well as the University’s payroll web page. Furthermore, it appears that the Neuroscience Program’s online PDF manual may have been edited to erase this sensitive fact from public view.
Immediately after the Dark Knight shooting on July 20, 2012, officials from the neuroscience department at the University of Colorado came under scrutiny (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/23/university-of-colorado-james-holmes-aurora-shooting_n_1695001.html) for having removed web pages associated with the program, including curriculum materials, faculty information, and the program’s PDF manual.
Recently, the course materials have come back online, including the Neuroscience Program’s PDF handbook. The manual is currently available at the following page (backed up here (http://umpref2012.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/nrsc_handbook_2012_v2-2.pdf)):
http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/medicalschool/programs/Neuroscience/Curriculum/Pages/Handbook.aspx
When you land on that page, click the Handbook link. A pop up window will appear allowing you to save the PDF.
The cover page states that the manual was “Revised July 2012″. This raised an immediate red flag, so I sought the metadata and discovered the revision date was actually July 31, 2012. The document was created by Program Director, Angie Ribera. (When you open the manual, go to FILE, then click PROPERTIES. This will tell you the author of the document, as well as the date it was created.)
The revision date being eleven days after the shooting was very suspicious. And the first thing that caught my attention was Section 2.0, which states:

2.0 Student Support. Students accepted in the Ph.D. program are provided full tuition, health insurance, and a stipend of $26,000 per year for living expenses (for the 2012-2013 academic year). Continued support is contingent upon satisfactory academic and research performance by the student. When a student enters a thesis lab, the thesis mentor assumes complete responsibility for the student’s stipend, tuition, fees, and associated research costs. Out of state tuition is paid only in the first year. All students must establish Colorado residency during and by the end of their first year in the program. This makes clear that the stipend is only paid upon “satisfactory academic and research performance“. Since the CBS Foia report stated that Holmes received the full grant, it appears he must have been in good academic standing for the entire year.
This casts serious doubt upon the widely circulating media reports, mimicking the Aurora Prosecutor Pearson’s allegations that James Holmes suffered from poor research (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9496150/Batman-shooting-James-Holmes-had-been-banned-from-college-after-making-threats.html) and examination performances. Had his performances been off, rather than suggesting he find another career, which is what the tabloid media is parroting, Program Director Ribera and staff could have simply pulled his grant according to the manual. They do, after all, have an obligation to spend the tax-payer funded grant wisely.
Another very important issue has been overlooked since the shooting, and this concerns the date upon which the stipend was paid to James Holmes each month. Had Holmes truly withdrawn from the program, he would not have been entitled to the future grant payments. So, if Holmes either failed to satisfactorily perform on his June 7 exam, and/or withdrew by an email on June 10, then he would not, according to the manual, be entitled to a stipend for June if payments were made at the end of the month.
If payments were made at the beginning of the month, before he allegedly messed up the exam, and then dropped out, that would be more in line with the official story. So the day of the month that the stipends were paid is a paramount issue.
Section 8.4 of the manual states:
8.4 Payroll Paperwork. Before you can receive your stipend, you must fill out the appropriate paperwork with the Neuroscience Program and the payroll liaison. Note: An original social security card is required before you can be entered in the University payroll system. If you do not have an original card, you must apply for one immediately after you arrive. Be sure to get a letter from the clerk in the social security office stating that you have applied for a new card. A copy of this letter must be given to the Payroll and Benefits office before you can be paid. When your new card arrives, bring your card to the payroll liaison in the department so a photocopy of your card can be kept in your file
This gave me a lead where to look for payment information; “the payroll liason”. (Also note that there’s no period (“.”) at the end of this section after the word “file”, and we shall come back to it later.)
At the ”Admissions page (http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/medicalschool/programs/CSD/Admissions/Pages/Grad_school.aspx)“ for the CSD program, a separate part of the University Medical School, I found an information page featuring virtually the exact same paragraph as Section 8.4 from the Neuroscience Program manual, except that this paragraph is followed by a second paragraph. The admissions page reads as follows:
8.4 Payroll Paperwork. Before you can receive your stipend, you must fill out the appropriate paperwork with the CSD Program and the CU-AMC Payroll Department. Note: An original social security card is required before you can be entered in the University payroll system. If you do not have an original card, you must apply for one immediately after you arrive. Be sure to get a letter from the clerk in the social security office stating that you have applied for a new card. A copy of this letter must be given to the Payroll and Benefits office before you can be paid. When your new card arrives, bring your card to the payroll liaison in the department so a photocopy of your card can be kept in your file.
Your stipend will be paid monthly on the last working day of the month (or as deemed by the State of Colorado). Appropriate taxes will be withheld from your pay, based on the withholding form you submit to payroll. If you want more details about what your net pay will be, contact payroll at (303) 7356500 (Boulder).
The only material difference in the first paragraph is the name of the program. “CSD Program and the CU-AMC Payroll Department” appears exactly where “Neuroscience Program and the payroll liason” appears in the Neuroscience Program manual. But it’s this second paragraph that raises a huge red flag. The CSD program’s Admission’s page indicates that stipends “will be paid monthly on the last working day of the month”. Also note that this policy is set not by the University, but rather the State of Colorado.
If the same policy was in play for the Neuroscience Program, then Holmes, having received the full $26,600 grant, would have been paid the June stipend on the last working day of the month, which was June 29, 2012. This would, of course, throw a huge monkey wrench in the official version of events, so I was determined to lock that down before going public with this report. Fortunately, I didn’t have to look much further into this to establish the payment date.
Direct confirmation was found on the “Payroll Basics (http://www.uccs.edu/hr/payrollbasics.html)” web page for the University of Colorado’s Human Resources Department, which contains the following information:
Since the University of Colorado has a consolidated payroll system and cannot single out one employee type, the June payday for all monthly employees will be the first working day of July. All other months will be paid on the last working day of the month.
Notice that the word “all” is underlined. James Holmes was paid as a monthly employee, and therefore his final stipend payment for the month of June was July 2, 2012, the first working day of July. The CBS Foia report stated that the grant lasted from July 2011 through June. The first payment for July 2011 would have been the last working day of July 2011. And the stipend payment for May 2012 would have been the last working day of May. But the June stipend, as mandated by State law, and University policy, had to be paid on the first working day of July, which was July 2, 2012.
Since the CBS Foia report made clear that Holmes received the entire grant, concluding with the June 2012 payment of $2216.67, we know for a fact that Holmes received the payment on July 2, 2012. This strongly indicates that he did not perform poorly in either his research, or his exams, and that he had not withdrawn from the program.

Furthermore, it appears that Ribera may have edited the second paragraph out of Section 8.4 after the shooting. Could the missing period “.” be evidence of a sudden revision of Section 8.4 to cover up that Holmes was paid his stipend on July 2d, 2012? I do not see any reason why that paragraph should not have been part of the Neuroscience Program manual, since the first paragraph is virtually identical to the CSD Program page.

JohnQPublic
2nd September 2012, 03:36 PM
Here is another blog starting up about the Aurora incident:

http://www.thedevilsadvocates.info/

Glass
2nd September 2012, 04:38 PM
Theater shooting victims angry about the way relief fund money is being spent

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21417866/theater-shooting-victims-angry-about-way-relief-fund#ixzz24s3hZJhV

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21417866/theater-shooting-victims-angry-about-way-relief-fund

wonky formatting won't transfer article...

I'm not sure how to read that situation. I feel like the people are being sucked into being paid off. But it's from donations so it's not like that now but there might be a deal later. Big administration fees? Advertised and real numbers do not match?

JohnQPublic
10th September 2012, 09:14 PM
Did Colorado shooter single out Cinemark theater because it banned guns? (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/10/did-colorado-shooter-single-out-cinemark-theater/) By John Lott (http://www.foxnews.com/archive/author/john-lott/index.html)
Published September 10, 2012
FoxNews.com

"...
Yet, neither explanation is right. Instead, out of all the movie theaters within 20 minutes of his apartment showing the new Batman movie that night, it was the only one where guns were banned. In Colorado, individuals with permits can carry concealed handgun in most malls, stores, movie theaters, and restaurants. But private businesses can determine whether permit holders can carry guns on their private property.
Most movie theaters allow permit holders carrying guns. But the Cinemark movie theater was the only one with a sign posted at the theater’s entrance..."

"...
So why would a mass shooter pick a place that bans guns? The answer should be obvious, though it apparently is not clear to the media – disarming law-abiding citizens leaves them as sitting ducks.
Concealed carry is much more frequent than many people believe. With over 4 percent of the adult population in Colorado having concealed handgun permits, a couple hundred adults in Cinemark’s movie theater #9 means that there is an extremely high probability that at least one adult would have a permit.
Unfortunately, some have still not figured this out. A manager at the Harkins Northfield 18 five miles from the killer’s apartment told me, the theater changed its policy and started banning concealed handguns following the Cinemark attack..."

JohnQPublic
14th September 2012, 12:18 PM
Red light camera captures Holmes before shooting (http://www.9news.com/news/article/288723/42/Red-light-camera-captures-Holmes-before-shooting)

"AURORA-The suspect in the Aurora theater shooting case was captured by a red light camera ten days before the shooting, according to a citation uploaded to the internet.

The citation issued to James Holmes was uploaded to a Facebook page by a Pennsylvania man. The Pennsylvania man is being investigated for fraudulently forwarding Holmes' mail to an address in West Chester, PA.
The citation's photographs show Holmes behind the wheel of his white car that was later seized by investigators at the scene of the shooting on July 20.

According to the citation, Holmes ran a red light on July 10 at the corner of Mississippi and Abilene.

The man who uploaded the citation has posted other mail addressed to Holmes, including magazines and a gym invoice...

...9Wants to Know has also confirmed investigators are aware of what is being uploaded to Facebook and that their investigation is pending. So far, no charges have been filed against the Pennsylvania man who joked about the investigation. In a Facebook post, he said he made cookies for postal inspectors for when they visit..."

Glass
14th September 2012, 03:24 PM
Red light camera captures Holmes before shooting (http://www.9news.com/news/article/288723/42/Red-light-camera-captures-Holmes-before-shooting)

"AURORA-The suspect in the Aurora theater shooting case was captured by a red light camera ten days before the shooting, according to a citation uploaded to the internet.

The citation issued to James Holmes was uploaded to a Facebook page by a Pennsylvania man. The Pennsylvania man is being investigated for fraudulently forwarding Holmes' mail to an address in West Chester, PA.
The citation's photographs show Holmes behind the wheel of his white car that was later seized by investigators at the scene of the shooting on July 20.

According to the citation, Holmes ran a red light on July 10 at the corner of Mississippi and Abilene.

The man who uploaded the citation has posted other mail addressed to Holmes, including magazines and a gym invoice...

...9Wants to Know has also confirmed investigators are aware of what is being uploaded to Facebook and that their investigation is pending. So far, no charges have been filed against the Pennsylvania man who joked about the investigation. In a Facebook post, he said he made cookies for postal inspectors for when they visit..."

That's a weird thing

PatColo
17th September 2012, 03:12 AM
Jim Stone's the investigator who theorized that fukushima was a nuke and more, and Makow's printing Stone's articles sparked the riff between Makow & Rense.

Jim Stone: Batman Movie Massacre Was Staged September 15, 2012
http://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/holmes1.jpeg
THE MASSACRE NEVER HAPPENED, SAYS JIM STONE - ACTORS WERE INVOLVED

James Holmes is a patsy, visibly confused as to why he ended up in his predicament. His demeanor is of one who has been extensively drugged, which would account for his amnesia. It would also explain why he was found slumped over a steering wheel and detained without incident.

(Editor's Note: I reserve judgment but present this information for discussion purposes. )

http://www.henrymakow.com/jim_stone-batman-movie-massacre-was-staged.html

JohnQPublic
18th September 2012, 10:03 PM
Batman Massacre Has Connections to the Mother of All Conspiracies 9/11 (http://www.thedevilsadvocates.info/batman-massacre-has-connections-mother-all-conspiracies-911/)
"...When a reader recently posted on our article about the Aurora Colorado Chief of Police, Dan Oates suggesting that he is a former New York City Police officer who was working in New York City just a month before the September 11, 2011 attack, I have to admit my interest was piqued. Having been a long time conspiracy fan I have literally spent countless hours researching 9/11 conspiracy theories over the years. So when the lead was given to me I had to look, and sure enough, a quick Wikipedia article was all it took to verify that Dan Oates was indeed a New York City police officer for 21 years. More interestingly perhaps is that Dan Oates was the HEAD of the police “intelligence department” just a month before the September 11th attack..."

"...On August 20th, 2001 just weeks before the September 11th attack, Dan Oates leaves New York City and is appointed Chief of Police of Ann Arbor Michigan where he earned high praise for helping mitigate attacks on Muslim Americans following the attack. Out of curiosity I decided to look up the Muslim population in the United States around that time to see where the largest concentrations of Muslims in the US actually lived...."

"...Dan Oates was the head of security for the Millennium Summit at the United Nations Headquarters in New York City and was also in charge of U.S. presidential security arrangements. Chief Oates also CURRENTLY serves on the Criminal Intelligence Coordinating Council, the national advisory council of police chiefs that advise the US Attorney General and Secretary of Homeland Security on intelligence and security strategies in a post-9/11 world. In other words, Chief Dan Oates is HIGHLY connected with both local and federal government officials at the highest levels...."

"...some of the families of the shooting victims in the Batman Massacre of Aurora Colorado have now apparently hired the same exact legal firm representing the victims families of in the 9/11 incident. So why are all these 9/11 players suddenly showing up in Aurora, Colorado?..."

JohnQPublic
18th September 2012, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb41DxcZtGk

JohnQPublic
18th September 2012, 10:23 PM
Corbin Dates Conspiracy – Whistleblower or Shill? (http://www.thedevilsadvocates.info/corbin-dates-conspiracy-whistleblower-or-shill/)

"...Twenty-three year old Corbin Dates has been interviewed by nearly every mainstream media telecaster you can think of, and each time he goes on air, he gives a disturbingly detailed account of the shooting that does not jive with the official story and in fact, flat out contradicts it. Many have been asking, where are all the OTHER eye witnesses? Why is Corbin the only witness seemingly getting national attention? And more importantly, who IS he and who’s side of the story does he really support?..."

"...a man baring a STRIKING resemblance to Corbin Dates has surfaced on the internet and he turns out to be none other than a local ACTOR from Auroa, Colorado who is also named Corbin. This man, known at the popular modeling site ModelMayhem, goes by the name of Corbin Kent (http://www.modelmayhem.com/1573040#). He is listed as age 23 (presumably that’s his age today based on his birth date in his profile) and he is living in Aurora Colorado. His profile pictures are said to be posted during 2010 sometime so they should be at least a couple of years old. Corbin Dates, the famous eye-witness to the shooting we’ve been hearing so much about is also said to be age 23 according to various news sources (same age, same first name, same guy?) . Below are a few pictures of Corbin Kent next to Corbin Dates. Click on them. Blow them up. Take a close look for facial features. Other than the fact that Corbin Dates is considerably heavier than Carbin Kent, the resemblance is STRIKING to say the least...."

JohnQPublic
18th September 2012, 10:27 PM
The Official James Holmes Conspiracy Timeline (http://www.thedevilsadvocates.info/the-official-james-holmes-conspiracy-timeline/)

MNeagle
20th September 2012, 05:00 PM
Anonymous Chimes In

Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud - Killer Does Not Appear To Be James Holmes (http://anoncentral.tumblr.com/post/28109989079/colorado-massacre-linked-to-historic-bank-fraud)

http://i.imgur.com/diCx2.jpg

updated photo released today: http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3RHafWCEAAO4C0.jpg:thumb

Looks even more out of it...

JohnQPublic
21st September 2012, 12:23 PM
The amazing thing is they could give him a chemical lobotomy (or something similar), and all he required to do in court is show up and sit in front of the judge with his attorney. He may have no clue what is occurring, and the feds just prosecute a vegetable. I sure hope this is not the case.

Mouse
23rd September 2012, 10:19 PM
New photo appears to be "him" but I don't think they make prison outfits in maroon and they wouldn't let him have a tee-shirt underneath it. That's just a "newer" photo of the "alleged" killer wearing some maroon medical scrubs top, probably at school or the lab, or whatever. The patsy is still the guy in orange, and he ain't going NOWHERE.

I have been convinced that this thing is even faker than the Arizona one since day one. I remain convinced, this is hollywood, baby!

osoab
19th October 2012, 08:41 PM
This is from September 7. I found the link over at Jim Stones site.
This is a messed up little tale below.

Aurora theater shooting court documents blows inside job conspiracy wide open (http://www.examiner.com/article/aurora-theater-shooting-court-documents-blows-inside-job-conspiracy-wide-open)

Newly released court documents (http://www.scribd.com/doc/105211790/Motion-to-Intervene-in-James-Holmes-Case) in the Aurora, CO theater “Batman massacre” case reveals startling inside accusations about who may actually be behind the shootings that left at least 70 people either dead or injured in the early morning hours of July 20th.

Friday's report (http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2012/09/aurora_theater_shooting_james_holmes_police_chief_ illuminati.php?page=2) by the online version of Denver's Westword Magazine details shocking claims made by, what appears to be, a new victim in a case that has throttled a community still in mourning over the tragic events. According to the court documents an individual, whose name has been officially redacted from the documents, came forward to file a “Motion to Intervene” for the right to be reasonably heard under the Crime Victims' Rights Act (a)(4) (http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/vr/crime_victims.html), for the purposes of presenting newly discovered evidence to the court.

Video: The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary) (http://www.examiner.com/video/the-james-holmes-conspiracy-2012-full-documentary)

Corroborating much of a recent Conspiracy Examiner story (http://www.examiner.com/article/why-dave-mustaine-feels-obama-is-responsible-for-recent-shootings) maintaining the situation as potentially being another horrific (rogue government faction) conspiracy (http://www.examiner.com/topic/conspiracy) and possible false-flag event, the newly discovered evidence, thrown out of court by Judge William Sylvester days later, details stunning accusations against billionaire Philip Anschutz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Anschutz), Police Chief Dan Oates, Arapaho County Dist. Atty. Carol Chambers and, according to the alleged victim, the Illuminati as being potential co-conspirators in the crime.

The stunning accusations, dated August 27, reveal a startling story by the claimant as having been visited at home by police chief Dan Oates and Dist. Atty. Carol Chambers where they forced the unnamed individual to testify as a fake victim of the shootings, under the threat of being arrested for prostitution and escort services and charity fraud, for the purposes of garnering an easy conviction against alleged shooter James Holmes (http://www.examiner.com/topic/james-holmes). But not before being shot by the police chief in “non-life-threatening areas” of the body, according to the motion, to appear as having been shot by James Holmes himself. The motion also claims that it is likely some of the victims in the theater were merely paid actors working on behalf of the conspirators and wants multiple individuals involved in the situation to take polygraph tests to prove their innocence.

Claiming that their conscience will not let fraudulent testimony contribute to an improper conviction of James Holmes, the new mystery victim asked that the judge submit the case to the FBI and the US Congress for further investigation into the alleged conspiracy. The judge, however, instead of taking a closer look, decided to strike down the motion as fraudulent, claiming the motion as likely forged by an individual or individuals unassociated with the events. The judge also suggested the situation be investigated by the Arapahoe County Sheriff's office and those responsible for the motion be taken into custody by the Arapahoe County Department of Human Services and “referred to the appropriate mental health agency.”

But it may in fact be the judge that needs the mental attention as all the evidence collected in the case thus far seems to point toward mostly agreeing with the individual who filed the claim, despite the media and the court's attempts to suppress any evidence that doesn't support the official story. Multiple and corroborating eyewitness testimony stated what appeared to be multiple individuals involved in the shooting (http://youtu.be/aDduuk94gFM), including supporting official dispatch audio. Individuals interviewed by local media immediately after the event also claimed to have seen teargas canisters being deployed in the theater simultaneously from two different directions, in addition to side-by-side images of James Holmes prior to the shootings and the orange haired individual taken into custody as the alleged lone gunmen after the event looks startlingly like two different individuals (http://benandmatt.iheart.com/pages/bm-blog.html?feed=324902&article=10295464). There also seems to have been two different gas masks (http://theintelhub.com/2012/07/27/colorado-batman-shooting-second-gas-mask-found-on-the-scene-neck-wound-blood-trail-cover-up-questions-and-more/) found at the scene, in addition to other damning evidence that doesn't jive with the official version of the events.
The individual who filed the motion also added that they wanted their portion of the charity to be donated to James Holmes' prison commissary, after using the money to find Mr. Holmes “real” attorneys who are actually willing to act in the honest defense of James Holmes, or the individual in custody for the crime.

The motion, as certified by the Arapahoe County Dist. Atty. and public defenders offices, was sent via the United States Postal Service, then was quickly denied and subsequently released days ago to the public for reasons yet to be determined.

Perhaps one of the most telling aspects of the circumstances, however, happens to be the creepy dead silence about the motion by the media, especially considering every little detail about a situation like this is normally scrutinized at every angle after being groomed with a fine tooth comb and examined under a microscope.
It was just weeks ago that certain local media outlets were considering suing for access to court records (http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21302927/judge-keeps-some-aurora-theater-shooting-case-sealed) because, according to those outlets, the community had a right to know so the victims and the community could more easily begin the healing process and find some semblance of closure. Perhaps information that may open new wounds, however, regardless of how accurate or important that information may be, may not be the kind of information they were looking for.

Horn
19th October 2012, 09:53 PM
Philip Anschutz,

Well this guy looks to be the poster boy for the road to Hell paved with good intentions... he funded the entire university medical campus there in Aurora too.

Explaining how they found themselves involved in so many philanthropic projects, Mr. Anschutz chuckles, “You learn as you go. I think everybody comes to this with particular things that they believe are a good idea or different things they think should be supported. I mean your list of things is probably different from ours. There is no just one right way to do this.”

“The core issue,” he says, “is that most people have good intentions. But many people who have good intentions fail to act. For a variety of reasons, they just never pull the trigger. So what good is accomplished if the help that you intended to provide never occurs, never actually touches anyone?”

http://www.philanthropyroundtable.org/topic/excellence_in_philanthropy/pass_it_on

Potential AEG sale raises questions

In addition to its sports properties, AEG owns and operates a network of more than 100 arenas, stadiums and clubs in countries on five continents. The company also includes AEG Live, which produces music tours, festivals and special events, including the Coachella Music & Arts Festival, Stagecoach and New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. AEG Live owns, operates or exclusively books 35 venues.

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/nfl/post/_/id/857/potential-aeg-sale-raises-questions

Shami-Amourae
4th January 2013, 02:02 PM
Video dug up with James Holmes I guess before he was made batshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjfrtBNq_s4

Glass
4th January 2013, 02:37 PM
The judge also suggested the situation be investigated by the Arapahoe County Sheriff's office and those responsible for the motion be taken into custody by the Arapahoe County Department of Human Services and “referred to the appropriate mental health agency.”

The judge is ordering the "disappearance" of the witness.

Steal
9th January 2013, 06:25 PM
the latest propaganda....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzOYshtzwlU

BrewTech
9th January 2013, 08:25 PM
"Six hours before James Holmes burst into theater 9, the accused killer snapped self-portraits using his Iphone..."

Did this guy confess already? Did I miss something?

I remember way back in the day when the media was careful to adhere to the principle of "innocent until proven guilty".

Now they don't even bother trying to make themselves seem impartial.

Horn
10th January 2013, 08:43 PM
Video dug up with James Holmes I guess before he was made batshit.

I think he was knee deep it in it right there.

Glass
10th January 2013, 10:01 PM
I think he was knee deep it in it right there.

I think this sheds a very interesting light on Mr Holmes. He knows something very powerful IMO.

Very pertinent given the time line issues showing up in the Sandy Hook event.

PatColo
26th March 2013, 11:49 PM
Apparently Holmes' (handlers) has "converted to Islam" and retroactively declared the theater massacre wrt which he was patsy, was now "JIHAD!":mad: LOL no lie.... see 2nd hour guest below, here's 2 hour MP3- skip to middle for top of 2nd hour:

03/25/2013 (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Truth-Jihad-32k-032513.mp3) Monday - 1st Hour: With William Engdahl.
2nd Hour: With Vera Blake.

Monday, March 25, 2013
William Engdahl on The Fracked-Up USA shale gas bubble, Vera Blake on "Muslim convert" false-flag patsy James Holmes (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/2013/03/william-engdahl-on-fracked-up-usa-shale.html)
Mon. 3/25/13, 3-5 pm Central, (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=8dfLIXcRhJPIdM&tbnid=vcE4TnrTyTQ3aM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fleaksource.wordpress.com%2F2013%2 F02%2F15%2Fhistoric-court-case-against-the-bbcs-cover-up-of-911-evidence-02252013%2F&ei=XfUoUfzoIrG80QHSkoEY&bvm=bv.42768644,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNEcDkbmJ5L7vWna5gdafXkerA2acw&ust=1361725136610632) American Fre (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/)edom R (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/)adio (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/) (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/) (archived here (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Truth_Jihad_Radio_13.html).)
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/themes/Transcript/images/authors/engdahl.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=yamWc1_jNc409M&tbnid=vX9BxNFvwMXsEM:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.veteranstoday.com%2Fauthor%2F engdahl%2F&ei=PHpQUffxJoTy0wGm14G4Dw&bvm=bv.44158598,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNHSqI-6SjbbEtAqOOYL95OWAPgOmA&ust=1364315060919118)
First hour: Author William Engdahl (http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&field-author=F.%20William%20Engdahl&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3AF.%20William%20Engdahl)is one of the world's leading experts on energy/currency geopolitics and the New World Order. His new article The Fracked-Up USA shale gas bubble (http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-fracked-up-usa-shale-gas-bubble/5326504) begins:
At a time when much of the world is looking with a mix of envy and excitement at the recent boom in USA unconventional gas from shale rock, when countries from China to Poland to France to the UK are beginning to launch their own ventures into unconventional shale gas extraction, hoping it is the cure for their energy woes, the US shale boom is revealing itself to have been a gigantic hyped confidence bubble that is already beginning to deflate. Carpe diem!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Gr5K1UXlulE/UVB8Scv5SaI/AAAAAAAABio/B3WNBMOySWM/s320/holmes.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Gr5K1UXlulE/UVB8Scv5SaI/AAAAAAAABio/B3WNBMOySWM/s1600/holmes.jpg)

"I converted to Islam at the (post-hypnotic) suggestion of my hypnotherapist"

Second hour: The pseudonymous "Vera Blake" recently authored an excellent, detailed article on the evidence that James Holmes was no "lone nut Batman shooter." (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/17/holmes_help/) Now we're told that Holmes has "converted to Islam in order to re-define his shooting spree as jihad." Yeah, RIGHT! That's about as plausible as "we threw Osama's body in the ocean according to Islamic burial custom (http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2011/05/death-of-bin-laden-specular-human.html)." If this doesn't prove Holmes was a mind-controlled patsy run by the same creeps who orchestrated 9/11 to launch the global war on Islam...well, what else possibly could?

Posted by Kevin Barrett (http://www.blogger.com/profile/11522769898898884227) at 9:34 AM 1 comment: (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/2013/03/william-engdahl-on-fracked-up-usa-shale.html#comment-form)

Labels: batman shooting (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/batman%20shooting), bubble (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/bubble), false flag (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/false%20flag), fracking (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/fracking), Islam (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/Islam), james holmes (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/james%20holmes), new world order (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/new%20world%20order), patsy (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/patsy), peak oil (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/peak%20oil), shale gas (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/shale%20gas), war on islam (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/war%20on%20islam), william engdahl (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/william%20engdahl)

Amanda
22nd May 2019, 01:49 PM
no blood on the cushions

The Aurora Shooting: Sometimes Pictures are Louder than Words March 19, 2019 (https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/03/) Russ Winter (https://www.winterwatch.net/author/russ-winter/) Articles by Russ Winter (https://www.winterwatch.net/category/articlesbyrusswinter/), Crime (https://www.winterwatch.net/category/crime/), US News (https://www.winterwatch.net/category/usnews/), Winter Watch Articles (https://www.winterwatch.net/category/winterwatcharticles/) 8 (https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/03/the-aurora-shooting-sometimes-pictures-are-louder-than-words/#mh-comments)
https://i0.wp.com/www.winterwatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/theater.jpg?resize=600%2C350&ssl=1 https://i2.wp.com/www.newnationalist.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/HEXOpd-239x300-239x300.png?resize=178%2C223really? Editor’s Note: There is another large scale purge of the more general red pill videos underway. Analysis of the New Zealand event is nearly impossible when the Orwellian kakistocracy is hauling people before courts (https://www.winterwatch.net/2018/09/the-aurora-shooting-part-ii-james-holmes-strange-psychiatric-interview/) for sharing the crime video. Therefore under these circumstances we feel it is important to review, educate and update prior events, and get some of our posts recycled before our site is taken down in the latest Orwellian purges. If we are removed, our material is backed up, and we will endeavor to post it under “Winter Watch II”.
Unlike more botched deceptions of the last few years, I have had much more difficulty dissecting the haunting James Holmes “Batman” shooting. If it was a straight hoax as opposed to a hybrid or a false flag, the Crime Syndicate employed a well-executed scheme and utilized in Holmes a first-class actor (far more skillful then the B teamers of late). I am willing to entertain Holmes being a mind-controlled individual. The operators of this event seem to be a different A team crew, and best of class. Did one of the masters of this stagecraft retire, quit, or die after Aurora?
I listened to several hours of the psychiatrist’s interview with Holmes, and did note a number of things that don’t add up.
Read: The Aurora Shooting: James Holmes’ Strange Psychiatric Interview (https://www.winterwatch.net/2018/09/the-aurora-shooting-part-ii-james-holmes-strange-psychiatric-interview/)
The Holmes trial was long and rather superficial, but certain evidence was introduced that was highly suspect. Most notable are the crime scene photos from the Arapaho County DA. There is no blood in the theater. The bullet trajectory angles shown don’t combine with the location of the “shooter” Holmes. The white markers are forensic tags, but as you will see in these photos (http://82.221.129.208/noblood4.jpg), little sign of actual bullets. The fabric is pristine. There were allegedly 12 dead and 58 non-fatal wounded from gunfire at this scene. In fact, there are enough alleged bullets (see photo #4) in these photos that one would expect blood everywhere. Where is it? These are trial evidence photos, not media, meaning blood and carnage is not cleaned up or censored for the sensibilities of the viewer.
https://i0.wp.com/www.winterwatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Capture-7.gif?resize=592%2C350&ssl=1no blood here https://i0.wp.com/www.winterwatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/150911085041-12-3639-super-169.jpg?resize=595%2C335&ssl=1no blood https://i2.wp.com/www.winterwatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/noblood4.jpg?resize=527%2C350&ssl=1
Here is more cartoon world forensics showing exit hallway. Given Holmes firing position shown in second photo (as diagrammed by the DA), all these magic “bullets’ would have had to make a sharp angle turn and flatten trajectories to effect this pattern. See enlarged. (https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/10/21/2C28D2F500000578-3229782-image-a-10_1441915491411.jpg)
https://i2.wp.com/www.winterwatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Capture-8.gif?resize=488%2C396&ssl=1no blood here either https://i2.wp.com/www.winterwatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/2C32499700000578-0-image-a-1_1442007203305.jpg?resize=526%2C350&ssl=1
Par for the course, there was no CCTV footage out of the very modern theater. None from the emergency exit, none from inside the screening room, none from the lobby, none from the parking lot and none from a cell-phone camera. There was no footage from the mall either.
Read: Reminder: French Authorities Ordered Destruction of CCTV Images of Nice Terror Attack (UPDATE) (https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/03/french-authorities-order-destruction-of-cctv-images-of-nice-terror-attack/)
But here is the evidence photo (http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/powerful-photos-released-from-aurora-theater-shooting/10/) of alleged bullet trajectories sprayed throughout. I would invite all readers to go through the crime scene photos.
https://i2.wp.com/www.winterwatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Capture-6.gif?resize=580%2C350&ssl=1
AR-15 with 5.56 ballistic demonstration starts at 1:10:
Second photo is a close up of shell casings marked on the floor, but where are the actual shells. Where is blood? If this was a trial photo would you as a jurist accept this as evidence of shell casings?
https://i0.wp.com/www.winterwatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Capture-5.gif?resize=432%2C350&ssl=1
https://i0.wp.com/www.winterwatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/dp3rwq4efrltwuvbd7of9ybfqwgk8vfkdrsgkmoxlquomyxgdg dredrtx281nvxswel6ecgiubqiykslhia.jpg?resize=527%2 C350&ssl=1
Various other “evidence photos” (http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/powerful-photos-released-from-aurora-theater-shooting/) released by DA.
Winter Watch Takeway: If James Holmes was an actor, he is truly in a class of his own in terms of the staged deceptions. In this case I lean toward a mind controlled patsy similar to Sirhan Sirhan. But unlike Sirhan, Holmes is out of sight and locked away into the star chamber system. The scene in the theater itself is another poorly done and insulting staged deception. Holmes himself doesn’t remember a thing except an empty theater when he left.
https://i0.wp.com/www.winterwatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/1481455501159.png?resize=600%2C330&ssl=1