PDA

View Full Version : Beat the rush and availability of magazines and ammo

Libertytree
22nd July 2012, 07:52 AM
I'm of the belief that there will soon be a push to stop or hinder the sale of high cap magazines and ammo, both over the counter and via the net. Stories about the Co shootings are littered with the inferences that this could have been stopped had the proper laws and regulations been in force. So, if you've got the means ya might wanna get while the getting is good and or make some good money at a later date.

They're gonna go after this full bore, turn it into a campaign issue and demonize anyone who speaks against it. Obammy is already scheduled to meet with the victims families.

JDRock
22nd July 2012, 09:07 AM
oh yeah...im chock full but i still want more.

Heimdhal
22nd July 2012, 09:13 AM
They did the same thing after the giffords shooting. Particularly zeroing in on Glocks and the 30 round mags that were used.

Most politicians know its political suicide, espcialy in todays climate where anti-gun numbers are actualy trending DOWN (despite the media ramping UP their efforts). The pro gun gourps are out in force quickly on this one. They really hit the ground running playing damage control, and thats a good thing. The MSM is going to have us believing otherwise, but a large majority of folks in the country are now extremely pro gun and thats going to continue as long as the world is descending quicker into madness.

Were going to see a LOT of anti-gun, anti-high cap mag stuff in the next few months and then were going to see panic buying and profit, but I dont think THIS is going to be what ushers in the next Assault Weapons Ban.

I've been wrong before though...... Perhaps I'll peruse some online stores today :|

General of Darkness
22nd July 2012, 09:18 AM
oh yeah...im chock full but i still want more.

I live in CA, we can't have hicap mags. It's for the children.

http://powerofmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/child-sad.jpg

osoab
22nd July 2012, 09:35 AM
I live in CA, we can't have hicap mags. It's for the children.

http://powerofmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/child-sad.jpg

Go to a gun show in Nevada.

General of Darkness
22nd July 2012, 09:46 AM
Go to a gun show in Nevada.

Osoab I love ya brother, but it's a felony in CA to have them. Please don't make those types of suggestions.

Heimdhal
22nd July 2012, 10:07 AM
Osoab I love ya brother, but it's a felony in CA to have them. Please don't make those types of suggestions.

You're starting to talk like this is cal-guns.

I've never met or talked to a californian gun owner that WASNT in violation of state law. Good for you being a good boy GoD.

wink

:D

Skirnir_
22nd July 2012, 12:17 PM
Proximity to the rotten chunk of dirt known as California tends to be hazardous to one's health and one's hoard.

General of Darkness
22nd July 2012, 12:28 PM
Proximity to the rotten chunk of dirt known as California tends to be hazardous to one's health and one's hoard.

Well the upside is I know I won't get shot in the foot by a friend. :)

Skirnir_
22nd July 2012, 12:30 PM
Well the upside is I know I won't get shot in the foot by a friend. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXFJVyvGCqE

osoab
22nd July 2012, 12:32 PM

I never said you should buy something. ;)

General of Darkness
22nd July 2012, 12:33 PM
Well unlike you I don't have stupid friends and Modesto is a shit hole, which I don't live in. :)

Skirnir_
22nd July 2012, 12:35 PM
Well unlike you I don't have stupid friends and Modesto is a shit hole, which I don't live in. :)

I do not have stupid friends, but I do lead some to believe that they are, and thus I have stupid pawns. I do not know whether they will go one space or two on their first move, but they have their uses.

Libertytree
22nd July 2012, 12:49 PM
I do not have stupid friends, but I do lead some to believe that they are, and thus I have stupid pawns. I do not know whether they will go one space or two on their first move, but they have their uses.

You have to have stupid fuck "friends/pawns", by the simple fact that they are probably unaware that you are using them! Why would you lead anyone to believe they are stupid for your gain? "They have their uses"?? WTF?? You're either playing a game for shits and giggles or you really are a total fucking asshole. Oh......that's right, I'm on ignore, LMMFAO!