View Full Version : Colorado SHOOTING Unveiled- a film by KijaniAmariAK

Cebu_4_2
25th July 2012, 01:29 PM
Colorado SHOOTING Unveiled- a film by KijaniAmariAK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10LEIUxgApM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10LEIUxgApM

Cebu_4_2
25th July 2012, 01:32 PM
Very well put together video, starts kinda slow.

This film short film produced by KijaniAmariAK explores the mass shooting that took place at the Batman premier in Colorado by which happens to have all the looks of a staged event. Government has done evil things before to advance their evil agenda. Obama and Hillary Clinton are planning on signing a gun control treaty at the UN in several days. How convenient to have this crisis. Obama's administration is on record as saying "Why let a good crisis go to waste?"

I'm sorry for the people and families suffering because of this evil. Whether this horrific thing was staged or not, the country is under God's judgement. We all as individuals need to examine ourselves and get right with God. His mercy is running out.

Original source from KijaniAmariAK: "Satanism in hip hop the Lil Wayne SKELETONS inTHEATER/Dark KNIGHT Rises MASSACRE"

Serpo
25th July 2012, 02:34 PM
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/332/f/3/anti_illuminati_by_dj_doom3-d33tdsb.jpg

Uncle Salty
25th July 2012, 03:12 PM
I wonder who the art directors are for these rap videos. I mean, the symbolism is so prevalent that is must be deliberate. Are the art directors worshiping Satan as well?

TheNocturnalEgyptian
25th July 2012, 05:18 PM
Uncle Salty, when you see so many examples of the same symbol over and over in so many music videos, you start to realize, yes someone with creative control understands these symbols and is insisting on using them.

singular_me
26th July 2012, 10:26 AM
I found the video unappealing... regurgitating "satanic warnings" to death doesnt achieve anything.

Horn
26th July 2012, 11:19 AM
We all have a third eye, this video is an example of how it is interpreted by some.

Could be that another someone creating those 12 skeletons in the theater saw something with theirs?

Fear is the major chord that is struck in this video.

Though not accepted, Or something that could be seen as being triumphed upon is not so.

singular_me
26th July 2012, 11:26 AM
Could be that another someone creating those 12 skeletons in the theater saw something with theirs?

12?? are you joking? I dont recall this, maybe because I stopped the video after a few minutes. If true, thats interesting since I marked the relevance of the number 12 in the bible (see religion forum)

Fear is the major chord that is struck in this video. Though not accepted, Or something that could be seen as being triumphed upon is not so.

yeah, I dont react well to anything instilling too much fear these days.

Horn
26th July 2012, 11:47 AM
@ 5min mark > & in.

Horn
26th July 2012, 11:54 AM

Properties of the number 16 Symbolism

Indicate the achievement of the material power.

Being considered as the "final" number of the emanation, it represents the Incarnation completed, according to Abellio.

According to R. Allendy, it represents "the role of the Karma 6 in the cosmic unit 10. This role consists in creating a current of evolution (1 + 6 = 7) but towards two opposite directions, so that, by itself, 16 even number, is unable to choose." As a product of 2 x 8, it is the positive evolution leading to the karmic liberation, or the negative evolution leading to an increasingly tight sequence in the cycles of nature.

For J. Boehme, this number represents "the Abyss", or the hell, opposed to the nirvana.

According to Creusot, it symbolizes the construction and the destruction.

According to Guy Tarade, it is the number of Lucifer.

Bible

The Old Testament counts 16 prophets and the New Testament counts 16 apostles and evangelists.

Joash reigned sixteen years on Israel to Samaria. (2 K 13,10)

Uzziah had sixteen years when the people of Judah chose him as king in succession to his father Amaziah. (2 K 14,21)

Jotham, son of Uzziah, reigned sixteen years to Jerusalem. (2 K 15,33)

Ahaz, son of Jotham, reigned sixteen years to Jerusalem. (2 K 16,2)

Sixteen classes of priests were formed with the heads of the family of son of Eleazar. (1 Ch 24, 4)

General

It is the number of years in inside of which the four Gospels were written, according to visions of Mary Agreda.

Difference of age between the Virgin Mary and his Son Jesus, according to visions of Maria Valtorta.

The sixteen petals of the Visuddha Chakra located on the front of the throat.

Ahura-Mazda, according to the Avesta, created for its people 16 places of habitation.

The Jains have 16 goddesses.

The sixteen guardians of the Great Work of Templar.

The sixteen geomantic figures.

In the Hindu religion, an Avatar is an extraordinary being, the miraculous incarnation of the Divine in a human form, for the well of the humanity. By definition, the Avatar has sixteen particular gifts: the ability to materialize objects at will; qualities of omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence; the capacity to transmit a pure love current, inexhaustible; the possibility to transcend all conditions of the Karma which appears by his capacity to transform miraculously the life of a person by an act of divine will.

Some roses of cathedrals have sixteen rays.

The antiquity recognized sixteen plant sacredness: catmint, plant of the vitality; centaury, enchantments; chelidonium, triumph; mistletoe, salvation; heliotrope, sincerity; jusquiame, dead; tongue of dog, sympathy; lily, manifestation; melissa, comfort; nettle, bravery; periwinkle, fidelity; rose, initiation; sage, life; serpentaria, fluid; vervain, love; virgo pastoris, fruitfulness.

Sum of the four first odd numbers (1+3+5+7=16) which, by theosophical addition, gives 1+6=7, the sacred number.

The magic square using the first sixteen numbers is associated to the Jupiter planet and has for sum 34.

The Jupiter planet has 16 satellites.

Anniversary of marriage: weddings of silverware.

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu16.php