PDA

View Full Version : Hello gang.......Ponce here.

Ponce
9th August 2012, 07:17 PM
I decided to come back and post this because I feel that it is inportant for one and all.......

Now then......four days ago I posted all the paper work needed at the court house in order to obtain a patent for my property and after 57 more days I'll have it recorded and.......no more taxes for my land.......... today I sent by certified mail a letter to the Financial Manager of the Department of the Interior to find out what part of the federal debt is attached to my property and as soon as I find out what it is and pay it off and then I'll have no more taxes of any kind......no local taxes, no state taxes, no federal taxes and no property taxes........."Plan today for the way that you want to live tomorrow"... Ponce

As soon as everything comes together I'll let you know and if you no long want to pay property taxes I'll help you
do it.............

General of Darkness
9th August 2012, 07:20 PM
You are the best my friend. If you can show us the road, that would be amazing. Lov ya brother.

Gaillo
9th August 2012, 07:22 PM
Awesome.
Don't be such a stranger from now on! ;)

steyr_m
9th August 2012, 07:26 PM
Good to see you back. I've been "out of the loop" for awhile myself. New job position, lots going on in my personal life, etc.

MNeagle
9th August 2012, 07:29 PM
I decided to come back and post this because I feel that it is inportant for one and all.......

Now then......four days ago I posted all the paper work needed at the court house in order to obtain a patent for my property and after 57 more days I'll have it recorded and.......no more taxes for my land.......... today I sent by certified mail a letter to the Financial Manager of the Department of the Interior to find out what part of the federal debt is attached to my property and as soon as I find out what it is and pay it off and then I'll have no more taxes of any kind......no local taxes, no state taxes, no federal taxes and no property taxes........."Plan today for the way that you want to live tomorrow"... Ponce

As soon as everything comes together I'll let you know and if you no long want to pay property taxes I'll help you
do it.............

& what was the inspiration for this action?

Welcome Home Ponce, welcome home!

Santa
9th August 2012, 07:30 PM
Really, Ponce. Stick around.

We'll hook you up with Janadele. She's the hot new Mormon. Hmmm? Whadya say?

JohnQPublic
9th August 2012, 07:31 PM
"If you don't post, you're not here"
JohnQPublic

midnight rambler
9th August 2012, 07:45 PM
You know, if everyone did this it would muck up the entire system to the point the collectivists couldn't get any of their agenda accomplished.

madfranks
9th August 2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the update Ponce. Stick around, you know you miss all of us here... :D

AndreaGail
9th August 2012, 08:22 PM
glad to see ya stop by ponce!

slowbell
9th August 2012, 08:46 PM
We'll hook you up with Janadele. She's the hot new Mormon. Hmmm? Whadya say?

Life's short, Ponce. You should follow Santa's advise and shack up with Janadele!

If you don't shag it...you don't, well, you finish the rest. :)

JohnQPublic
9th August 2012, 09:29 PM
Life's short, Ponce. You should follow Santa's advise and shack up with Janadele!

Come on guys, keep it respectful.

Nomoss
9th August 2012, 09:40 PM
There is a utube about stoping the tax on land.
Can't post the link from this phone

Horn
9th August 2012, 09:41 PM
So, we're all clear for the journey to Silver Island then?

http://www.lilesnet.com/ValentinesDay/2011/cruise/day3/pix_land_ho.jpg

MAGNES
9th August 2012, 10:43 PM
Come on guys, keep it respectful.

Maybe if those big ol' gross hairy guys had tentacles?

For us dudes, how do we grow tentacles? I'm thinking this tentacle fantasy might be fun to explore with a hot babe. I'm pretty open minded...yes, tentacles through me off a bit, but I'm game. Tentacle City...let's bring it.

Think Ximmy likes tentacles?

You said yourself you wouldn't meet anyone from this forum in person.

MAGNES
9th August 2012, 10:50 PM

Yes it is.

Ponce, don't be a stranger dude.

We need to get back to basics on " Jews " , " Zionists " , argue about that.

The Old Ponce needs to get back to work. ;D

Some more Ponce stories, I am getting tired of the Gypsies on here.

What do you think of this one.

It's the Jews, Stupid!!! (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?62745-It-s-the-Jews-Stupid%21%21%21)

BabushkaLady
9th August 2012, 11:10 PM

Smite! Double Smite!

What's up with "shack-up" trend lately?

(I guess if we just wait a little while you'll delete that post or change it)

TheNocturnalEgyptian
9th August 2012, 11:42 PM
Welcome back, young man. We left the light on for you.

Your recent developments sound massive and I will follow any news on that front with interest.

Hatha Sunahara
10th August 2012, 12:39 AM
Welcome back Ponce. Missed you. Can't wait for your first post of the day.

I have myself just gotten some inspiration about how to set it up so I never have to pay property taxes again. My inspiration came form a link posted by BigJohn on the How to Keep 100% of your earnings thread. The link is here:

http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/soverei...n-handbook.pdf (http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/sovereignty/errant-sovereign-handbook.pdf)

This is a practical guide on how to become a Sovereign--a Freeman, which necessarily entails 'opting out' of the system. I've been reading this handbook for a few hours now, and found some areas where I had to laugh out loud about how clever the tactics were.

On property taxes, he says to find out what portion of the County bonds they use property tax to pay off--the principal only that is associated with your property. When they tell you, you go and get the money and buy a Postal Money order with it, and offer to settle the property tax bill forever by tendering that money. You prepare a Quitclaim Deed which you present to the Sheriff along with the Postal Money order. If they take the money and sign the Quitclaim, you will no longer be subject to property taxes. If they refuse your offer, then you will also not be liable to pay property taxes ever again. Very interesting maneuver. He gives you all the information you need, including a template of the Quitclaim Deed.

He also has really great descriptions of how to get yourself 'De-Registered' from voting, which you have to do before you make an offer to pay all your property taxes. And also how to 'opt out' of Social Security by withdrawing your power of attorney from the government inherent in the W-4 form that authorizes your employer to collect taxes for the government.

There is also a way to deal with the IRS by writing your employer a letter denying him authorization to withhold taxes from your pay.

You may already have read this document called The Errant Sovereign, by Augustus Blackstone.

Good to have you back.

Hatha

Celtic Rogue
10th August 2012, 04:39 AM
Hey So good to see you post here again! Keep us updated . 8-)

hoarder
10th August 2012, 05:10 AM
Welcome back, young man. Where have you been and what have you been doing?

sirgonzo420
10th August 2012, 06:05 AM
Welcome back to GSUS's favorite Puerto Rican!

chud
10th August 2012, 06:44 AM

do it.............

What you're doing sounds interesting, and I hate to be the party pooper in this thread, but I've never heard of anyone not paying their property taxes without losing their house.
What are you gonna do if they come for your home?

chad
10th August 2012, 06:50 AM
What you're doing sounds interesting, and I hate to be the party pooper in this thread, but I've never heard of anyone not paying their property taxes without losing their house.
What are you gonna do if they come for your home?

not come back with a follow up story.

gunDriller
10th August 2012, 06:50 AM
hi Ponce

how's the USRael Flag doing ?

glad to hear you did that patent thing. hope Officialdom leaves you alone to live in Peace.

osoab
10th August 2012, 06:51 AM
Good to hear from you Ponce. Looking forward to your update on your latest endeavor.

mamboni
10th August 2012, 06:56 AM
Welcome back to GSUS's favorite Puerto Rican!

Not Puerto Rican! Cuban! Cuban!

Now, henceforth and in perpetuity, all posts shall be dated as BP or AP. That is Before-Ponce and After-Ponce, to celebrate the return of the prodigal son. Silver shall henceforth be known as The Pontine Metal. And all of Ponce's posts shall be read out loud with a reverent and thick Cuban accent. The Cohiba shall henceforth be the official smoke of GSUS. And finally, it is proposed that whenever a member tears off a section of toilet paper whilst on the commode, he or she quietly and reverently mutter the words of prayer: thank you Ponce. This should be done for each square used.

Amen.

k-os
10th August 2012, 08:25 AM
Welcome back, Ponce. Best of luck in fighting the man!

Silver Rocket Bitches!
10th August 2012, 08:41 AM
I commend you on this action. What if they come back saying your part of the federal debt is like, $500,000? I'm very curious to hear what happens.

mamboni
10th August 2012, 08:52 AM
I commend you on this action. What if they come back saying your part of the federal debt is like, $500,000? I'm very curious to hear what happens.

LOL - $500,000? What will happen? First, they'll have to pick Ponce off the floor. He'll slowly come out of unconsciousness mumbling 'carumba carumba!' Then, the toilet paper will be flying.

cpy911
10th August 2012, 11:19 AM
Welcome back Ponce. Did your hand heal up OK
from that saw accident? I hope so.
Take care.

joboo
10th August 2012, 01:45 PM
Kudos. Nice return post.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img5/20120810/640/i_dont_need_itbut_i_really_want_it_part_10_640_hig h_02.jpg (http://izismile.com/2012/08/10/i_dont_need_itbut_i_really_want_it_81_pics-2.html)

Libertytree
10th August 2012, 02:22 PM
Good luck with having real ownership of your property, I mean it, I hope you can pull it off.

I just want documentation.

Serpo
10th August 2012, 02:27 PM
Who is Ponce

ArgenteumTelum
10th August 2012, 03:36 PM
Nice to have you back in these parts, Ponce!! Hope all's well.

AT

Old Herb Lady
10th August 2012, 03:57 PM
Who is Ponce

I don't know, I thought we were 'all gone' ?

Hi Poncey !!!! Wavey !

Serpo
10th August 2012, 04:05 PM
I don't know, I thought we were 'all gone' ?

Hi Poncey !!!! Wavey !

He is a ghost that dosnt talk back to anyone

osoab
10th August 2012, 06:10 PM
He is a ghost that dosnt talk back to anyone

We are unworthy.

Down1
11th August 2012, 03:05 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3410&d=1344679423

mick silver
11th August 2012, 10:06 AM
Welcome back Ponce

Neuro
21st August 2012, 12:57 PM
Welcome back Ponce
I'll second that a tad late. I have been working hard in Sweden, restoring the house and garden this summer,
missed the return of the one and only. Glad to see you back Ponce!