PDA

View Full Version : Gold Rehypothecation- COMEX, the LBMA, GLD, the Bank of England- IT’S ONE INVENTORY!

Serpo
11th August 2012, 04:17 PM
Harvey Organ: Gold Rehypothecation- COMEX, the LBMA, GLD, the Bank of England- IT’S ONE INVENTORY!
The Doc sat down with Harvey Organ over the holiday weekend to discuss the escalation of the European debt crisis, JP Morgan’s derivatives crisis, and the gold and silver markets. In this explosive interview, Harvey discusses the cartel’s re-hypothecation of physical gold bullion, and documents how the bullion banks are running a shell game by re-hypothecating/ swapping/ leasing Arab investors’ gold bullion deposited at the Bank of England to the GLD and other ‘gold depositories’. ‘Essentially the GLD vaults hold physical gold metal, but it’s not owned by the GLD. It has to be re-swapped back to the Bank of England. The Bank of England has basically swapped the gold to the GLD, and it’s not even the Bank of England’s gold, it’s Arab investor’s gold! It’s an obligation on the part of the Bank of England to get it back! This goes along with the whole hypothecation/ rehypothecation story of MF Global. The same ounces of gold are going from one place to another to another.
The COMEX, the LBMA, the Bank of England- it’s ONE INVENTORY!! It serves three masters, and the fun begins when they all want it back!‘ Harvey Organ’s explosive FULL AUDIO INTERVIEW on JP Morgan’s interest rate swaps crisis and cartel gold rehypothecation is below: Part 1: JP Morgan Unwinding IR Swap Book

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rXUEybBVlDwhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rXUEybBVlDw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4XRJLVxgrv0http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4XRJLVxgrv0 http://www.silverdoctors.com/harvey-organ-gold-rehypothecation-comex-the-lbma-gld-the-bank-of-england-its-one-inventory/#more-7233

gunDriller
11th August 2012, 05:08 PM
i never understood gold leasing.

is it sort of like hiring a prostitute - you pay the leasing fee and then you get to say, "yes, this gold/sexual partner belongs to me, for the duration of the lease period/ evening" ?

but i understand the concept of multiple claims being made on the same gold.

i wonder if the bank's lease gold to multiple owners ? like a pimp renting out the same prostitute to 5 different Johns. they all think she's theirs for the night.

that wouldn't work very well in the sex business.

oh well, so much for that metaphor :)

Serpo
11th August 2012, 06:01 PM
i never understood gold leasing.

is it sort of like hiring a prostitute - you pay the leasing fee and then you get to say, "yes, this gold/sexual partner belongs to me, for the duration of the lease period/ evening" ?

but i understand the concept of multiple claims being made on the same gold.

i wonder if the bank's lease gold to multiple owners ? like a pimp renting out the same prostitute to 5 different Johns. they all think she's theirs for the night.

that wouldn't work very well in the sex business.

oh well, so much for that metaphor :)

Like your metaphor GD as these big institutions have basically been whoring them selves out for years

Hatha Sunahara
11th August 2012, 06:38 PM
Why would anyone want to lease gold, unless they are pulling off some kind of scam. Real people would rather own gold. I would imagine that if you lease gold, you have a right to say it is yours for a certain period of time? Like gundriller's prostitute example? No one else can calim it is theirs? That is a scam. How many more claims are there for gold than the amount of gold needed to meet those claims? Does the same gold back up GLD, and all the other 'paper gold' ETFs? Or is there no gold backing up any of it? Whoever owns the gold can 'lease' it multiple times. How is that different from fractional reserve banking?

I'd like to know how to get into the gold leasing business. It sounds like a great career opportunity, and a license to steal. And Hypothecating the gold. That means they pledged it as collateral. Now how many times can you use the same gold as collateral for how many different things? That reeks of a scam too. What it all means is that whoever has physical gold will keep his wealth, and those who own paper won't.

Hatha

Uncle Salty
11th August 2012, 08:59 PM
Why would anyone want to lease gold, unless they are pulling off some kind of scam.

Exactly. Lease out gold (create a paper claim) at a ratio of 100:1 and take the paper money and put it into T-Bills and make free money.

Twisted Titan
11th August 2012, 10:10 PM
The only reason to complicate something is confuse people and set yourself up like a supposed "expert"

My life is very simple nowadays.........whatever I cant understand after i have the known factors I tend avoid like the plauge.

Half Sense
12th August 2012, 02:28 AM
Uh, the OWNERS of the gold aren't the ones leasing it. The owners think it's tucked away safe.

So, every time some rich guy successfully manages to buy a large quantity of gold, he then stores it with his "trusted" banker buddies, who immediately put it back up for sale. So you could postulate that MOST of the gold in the world is for sale at any one time, not because the owners want to sell, but because the criminals managing their holdings are selling it out the back door.

If the music ever stops, not 1 in 100 will get their gold.

gunDriller
12th August 2012, 10:37 AM
Exactly. Lease out gold (create a paper claim) at a ratio of 100:1 and take the paper money and put it into T-Bills and make free money.

imagine where Apple would be if there was an Apple index that gave investors 'exposure' to the price of Apple stock.

and, imagine if 90% to 99% of Apple investors bought the Apple index, perhaps convinced that it "really owned" Apple shares.

where would the price of Apple stock go ? with all that $$$$ going into the "paper Apple" (paper paper), Apple would go down, i think.

oh, and the central bank contracts with banks with privileged insider positions to sell massive quantities of Apple shares, that the bank doesn't own, as part of a "strong dollar policy", calibrated as the ratio of a $ unit to an Apple share unit.

well, that's crazy enough. oh yeah, throw in high-frequency trading. crazier.

way too crazy to understand completely.

but it offers a simplified example of US 'monetary policy'. except that they don't naked short AAPL, they naked short gold & silver.

which is why the US $ is so STRONG. /sarc