PDA

View Full Version : First they show you what they are going to do.

old steel
14th August 2012, 12:24 AM
Then they do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq80ufXcuxY

old steel
14th August 2012, 12:24 AM
So how much time do you think it would take to go from where we are to what the video is revealing?

midnight rambler
14th August 2012, 12:36 AM
Just more hollyweird horseshit projecting an overly optimistic (for the competition) portrayal of any such scenario. lol

I see it as a weapon of mass terror, I suggest one ignore it least one feed the energy vampires who feed off negative emotions.

Twisted Titan
14th August 2012, 01:44 AM
I was going to start a thread but I will put in right here.

Is this like a updated version of "They Live"?

http://youtu.be/rQ5p7l1hNuQ

Glass
14th August 2012, 02:05 AM
ah yes... and pyramid imagery in the trailer so we know it's from them.

I think it would take about a week from go to woa....... or woe

DMac
14th August 2012, 06:37 AM
Just more hollyweird horseshit projecting an overly optimistic (for the competition) portrayal of any such scenario. lol

I see it as a weapon of mass terror, I suggest one ignore it least one feed the energy vampires who feed off negative emotions.

Nailed it MR!

The longer I ponder hollywood and it's mind programming agenda the more I realize these sorts of things aren't so much the 'look what we're going to do to you' before the hammer falls, it is more of a 'look what we want you to think is going to happen if you resist', style of programming. They really are vampires feeding off of fear.

Blink
14th August 2012, 08:20 AM
It may be fear, then on the other hand it might not. There have been many brutal regime takeovers. The only difference being is that its never been here (except for the revolution over 200 yrs. ago). The past 100 years has many examples of murderous dictator's enacting their whim on its own citizens. Why is everyone so sure it would "never" happen here? As George Carlin once said, "I don't know whether I should have a sh*t or wind my watch. Maybe, I'll sh*t on my watch................. I'm sure one day soon, it'll all become clear.

k-os
14th August 2012, 09:13 AM
I was going to start a thread but I will put in right here.

Is this like a updated version of "They Live"?

http://youtu.be/rQ5p7l1hNuQ

That trailer looks like (They Live + Idocracy + The Matrix + Transformers) = Branded. I'd like to see that movie, and Gray State from the OP. Both of those movies, based on the previews looks like they're about a lot of the subjects (and possibilities) we discuss here.

slowbell
14th August 2012, 09:18 AM
Both of those movies, based on the previews looks like they're about a lot of the subjects (and possibilities) we discuss here.

Also interesting, is that these movies may plant 'seeds' of understanding in the general population as to what might be happening....or what could happen.

These movies could help wake some folks up. At least, get them to start reading and researching subjects that the media often tries to keep hidden. I wonder if these movies will even make it to the theatre.

mick silver
14th August 2012, 09:25 AM
they alway give us a taste of whats about to come before they do it .

vacuum
14th August 2012, 11:01 AM

See my sig.

beefsteak
14th August 2012, 03:12 PM
Then they do it.

old steel,
yours truly was reminded of this very elite moral code pronouncement as promulgated by PLWillams.

However...
one thing has occurred that I don't recall in N.O. disaster movie that PLW attributed to his elite buddies. As I recall it was a movie about the hurricane steered up the mouth of the Mississippi at New Orleans a few years back.

On Yoi chi Shimatsu's live interview on Rense last night (8-13-2012), he drew some "straight lines" cause/response from the Hurricane which basically took out a chunk of N.O. LA, and the current gigantic, RADIOACTIVE sink hole brought to the fore in recent posts on this very forum.

Y.S.'s position from his years of journalism contacts, and his current Fukushima 'digging' has concluded the HIGH PROBABILITY of a Nuke Power Plant "event" of sufficient enormity to be attributable as the result of the N.O. hurricane disaster. He sincerely is leaning toward this high probability to be the underlying reason for the CURRENT radioactive readings being recorded as emanating from this particular Lousiana sinkhole.

I don't remember any sequence in that "elite" movie that dealt with a nuke theme? Do you?

Yoi chi even went further and stated he's been digging through the NRC "reports/filings" and has found 4 particularly ambiguous nuclear power plant incident reports in this time period that may well be covering up such a non-reported NRC reportable event--indicating to him at least, that this could be at the "bottom" of this radioactivity releasing/ salt dome collapse/sinkhole event in current news cycle.

Would be interested if you or any of the others on this forum who recall better the content of that New Orlean's elite "inform us in advance flick" which previously played in the nation's theatres weighing in. Do any GS'ers recall whether or not this "nuke power plant failure of some type" was a sub-plot in said flick?

Wish I could remember the name of that flick, but sorry, not able to dredge it up at the moment. I do recall it is up --in installments I think-- on YouTube if memory serves me well on this point.

beefsteak

Golden
14th August 2012, 06:57 PM
Katrina spawned quite a few movies. No nukes from what I can tell.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/17/movies/17lim.html?_r=1
http://www.hurricaneonthebayou.com/logo.html

"The Dark Knight Rises" on the other hand,

Meanwhile, an underground army is being cultivated by a massive, towering masked criminal, Bane (Tom Hardy). Having sinister plans for Gotham City, Bane hopes to nuke it in order to “give it back to the people;”
https://thecinephiliac.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/the-dark-knight-rises/