PDA

View Full Version : Today's Forecast: a deluge of 46,000 rounds of hollow points coming at you.

Down1
14th August 2012, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gArUEEE1OF8

This is certainly a question on everyone's mind right now. Why does the National Weather Service need ammo and was it really an error?

The weather service was said to put the request for 46,000 rounds of hollow point bullets. These bullet types produce maximum organ damage when fired into a subject.
Response time is by August 21st of this year. NOAA asks for 16,000 rounds of .40 S&W jacket hollow point (JHP) bullets to be sent to Ellsworth, Maine, and New Bedford, Mass.

6,000 rounds of S&W JHP will be sent to Wall, New Jersey, with another 24,000 rounds of the same bullets going to St. Petersburg, Florida. The note further says it needs 500 paper targets to be sent to all the locations mentioned above.

HaarpStatus.com's owners think it is when a disclosure finally happens.

"This is interesting news because if they are experimenting with weather like other countries have claimed, we may be in for a civil war type episode." said Thomas Garrison, of HaarpStatus.com.

Regardless, NOAA's NWS has told us that it was a mistake in the system, they meant it for NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement” not the National Weather Service. The article will remain intact till it is fixed, but the original purchase was for the weather service, now deemed a mistake.

"Upon reviewing further, the locations are in areas where the oceans are so it's likely the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement," said TheWeatherSpace.com Senior Meteorologist Kevin Martin. "This will cause a heap of confusion and conspiracy."

http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/TWS-81412-national-weather-service-buys-ammo.html

http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/TWS-81412-national-weather-service-buys-ammo.html

chad
14th August 2012, 03:18 PM
the fisheries office, now i feel better (off to fish lake michigan for 4 days).

sirgonzo420
14th August 2012, 03:18 PM
It's probably just for a rainy day.

k-os
14th August 2012, 03:25 PM
So, they're gonna shoot fish with them . . . with hollowpoints?

Something's fishy alright.

sirgonzo420
14th August 2012, 03:27 PM

Watch for the order of 5,000 barrels.

Dogman
14th August 2012, 03:30 PM

I can sort of see why the fishery's need ammo, at their fish ponds there are critters that raid the ponds for meals, and hollow points I can understand the reasoning behind that. But other than the weather service trying to make the sky's rain lead, they have no use for ammo!

You would be surprised on how many fish a hatchery can lose to unwelcome critters. (Nonhuman) ;D

Hatha Sunahara
14th August 2012, 07:34 PM
Government Agencies are required, since 9/11 to have current Continuity In Government plans. These are plans for what any particular agency will do if it is faced with some kind of disaster, either natural or man made, such as civil disturbances (which they euphemize as 'martial law'). It covers what services would continue that are vital to the agency's mission.

I would assume (because it's reasonable) that the parts of the government that have 'Security' or "Law Enforcement' functions have to make some assumptions about how important their mission is, and what it would take to keep it going. And that would be their basis for arriving at an amount of ammunition they needed. I would bet that this is the kind of planning that goes on at DHS when they put in orders for large amounts of ammunition. There is a plan somewhere that makes assumptions about what would be necessary for any contingency. I would presume that in the 'police functions' of the government, their wildest fantasies are being sketched out, and turned into reality. They are going to assert their authority, and it will be a lot easier to cow the population if everybody knows they have more than a billion bullets in their gunbelt. Plus, it will make ammunition waaaaay more expensive. My guess is that the Fisheries Law Enforcement bunch expects to do some shooting. I'm not sure how much of it is for training, and how much for 'assuring compliance'. Best to be prepared. They are not going to give up any power until they run out of money.

Hatha