PDA

View Full Version : anecdotal doom from minneapolis

chad
20th August 2012, 09:43 AM
my cousin lives about 4 blocks from the fed building in downtown minneapolis (the warehouse district down by the river, for those from mn). anyway, on the side of the fed building, there's a big parking garage with a huge steel gate and these anti-vehicle poles that come up out of the ground. he just texted me the following:

"maybe you're not crazy with the bank stuff just counted 14 black suburbans with tinted windows and us gov plates going in to the basement of the fed. wtf?"

is obama in town or something?

sirgonzo420
20th August 2012, 10:10 AM
it was probably just a pizza party or something

JohnQPublic
20th August 2012, 10:19 AM
Interesting. Maybe they are moving some tungsten bars around,

Gaillo
20th August 2012, 10:24 AM
Back when I lived in the city, my office was across the street from a Federal Reserve branch with a gate, vehicle traps, guard booth, etc. kind of how you described. I'd see vehicle convoys like what you described at least 2 or 3 times a year. It's probably nothing... but who knows. Thanks for the heads-up!

DMac
20th August 2012, 10:26 AM
Maybe they had a friend in town.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
20th August 2012, 11:38 AM
Maybe they had a friend in town.

reminds me of lhslancers

chad
20th August 2012, 11:42 AM
if it was lancers, she'd have a pipe in her mouth lol

DMac
20th August 2012, 11:50 AM
That's the Colombian hooker involved with the Secret Service scandal.

gunDriller
20th August 2012, 12:11 PM
i think it is logical to expect a ratcheting down of the police state in conjunction with Israel's starting another war, which the US gov. is expected to support - or to take the lead on.

from the time of an attack on Iran & for the next 6 months, i would expect a tightening down on travel restrictions, also.

of course, they could just be in town for sensitivity training.

mamboni
20th August 2012, 12:25 PM
if it was lancers, she'd have a pipe in her mouth lol

You do know that Ihslancers was a guy don't you? And a cocky prick he was.

chad
20th August 2012, 01:03 PM
You do know that Ihslancers was a guy don't you? And a cocky prick he was.

yeah, but he always had that hot tv chick from france in his avatars. so, i give him some lattitude for that.

mamboni
20th August 2012, 01:08 PM
yeah, but he always had that hot tv chick from france in his avatars. so, i give him some lattitude for that.

So let me understand this Chaaaad......if I use some hot babe with skyward-pointing hooters as my avatar, you will be really nice to me [too]?

chad
20th August 2012, 01:29 PM
So let me understand this Chaaaad......if I use some hot babe with skyward-pointing hooters as my avatar, you will be really nice to me [too]?

skyward always helps! he was dick though, you are correct.

MNeagle
20th August 2012, 06:15 PM
my cousin lives about 4 blocks from the fed building in downtown minneapolis (the warehouse district down by the river, for those from mn). anyway, on the side of the fed building, there's a big parking garage with a huge steel gate and these anti-vehicle poles that come up out of the ground. he just texted me the following:

"maybe you're not crazy with the bank stuff just counted 14 black suburbans with tinted windows and us gov plates going in to the basement of the fed. wtf?"

is obama in town or something?

close, Biden comes to Minnesota tomorrow for fund-raising, so maybe it's pre-positioning his motorcade?