View Full Version : Tampa Police Riot Control Demonstration

JohnQPublic
20th August 2012, 04:59 PM
Tampa Police Riot Control Demonstration (http://12160.info/video/tampa-police-riot-control-demonstration#)
It is on Youtube, but you need to:
"Sign in to view this video This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.

To view this video, please confirm you are old enough by signing in."

This is ridiculous, nothing tcontroversial on the video.

General of Darkness
20th August 2012, 05:38 PM
Someone I read the other day with my spin on it.

When the SHTF scenario in the U.S. happens, as someone who preps, when there's initial riots, I WILL NOT GET INVOLVED. Let the herd be culled, and it will be done on both sides. And I will be reactionary. Because no one knows how this will play out.

Be prepared to react to what THEY do and exploit weaknesses after it settles down. Just my 2 cents.

iOWNme
20th August 2012, 05:49 PM
Did i just watch a Soviet propaganda film? Holy crap...

They will instigate this country into a Civil War where all the good men both Patriot and Military, will kill each other off, leaving the country that much easier to divide and conquer. They did the same thing 150 years ago.

Libertytree
20th August 2012, 05:57 PM
Looked kinda lame. There's a BIG difference between 50 people and 1,000 people.

Twisted Titan
20th August 2012, 11:41 PM
Someone I read the other day with my spin on it.

When the SHTF scenario in the U.S. happens, as someone who preps, when there's initial riots, I WILL NOT GET INVOLVED. Let the herd be culled, and it will be done on both sides. And I will be reactionary. Because no one knows how this will play out.

Be prepared to react to what THEY do and exploit weaknesses after it settles down. Just my 2 cents.

+1000

Let the two forces collide and you come in and pick up the valuable pieces still left on the floor.

Prep is what will allow you to remain holled up while the worst of humanity is lashing out.