PDA

View Full Version : 911 Truth In A Larger Perspective

Hatha Sunahara
21st August 2012, 10:12 PM
Here's a piece that 'transcends' the various 911 truth groups. This gets to the heart of what is important about 911, and the dynamics driving the War on Terror.

http://www.activistpost.com/p/forum_08.html

Aug 21, 2012; 8:32am

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

mkghandi
The official story of 911, the one contained in the 911 Commission Report is an egregious lie. I don’t know what the truth about 911 is, nor do I know anyone who does, but I am certain that the government’s explanation of 911 is a lie. What actually happened on 911 is not as important as knowing that the government has told the people a preposterous lie. What is important now, 11 years after the fact, is how many people believe the government is propping up a gigantic lie about 911. All the 911 truthers are irrelevant. They are arguing theories that cannot be proved. The government failed to pursue an honest investigation of 911. If we strive to understand why, then we have arrived at 911 truth without knowing the details. The only reasonable conclusion one can make, from the way it handled the investigation and the legal issues of this event is that the government was an accomplice to 911.

We can take note of what Josef Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister told us:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."(Goebbels is quoting Hitler in Mein Kampf.)

This, better than anything else, explains the current War on Terror. After 911, the government launched its War on Terror. The terror they fear is people discovering the truth. All the state apparatus is used to suppress the truth. And by extension, the only real terrorists are those sponsored by the state. The police, the judiciary, the legislature, and the bureaucracy that supports them are the terrorists. There are no independent terrorists. The state will not allow that.

What would happen if the people were to see the truth? The state would lose all its legitimacy, and its power would evaporate.

These are the dynamics that drive the War on Terror. It is no more complicated than this. There is a simple cycle that operates in the war on terror. A state sponsored ‘terrorist’ act is perpetrated—either killing people or putting them in mortal danger. This is played up by the media, in an attempt to generate fear in the population. The fear interferes with rational thinking processes, and emotions override thinking. The state uses this emotional trauma of the masses to introduce measures of control, which appear to the population as a tradeoff between security and freedom. This is dishonest, and therefore a fraud because the state is an accomplice to, if not the sponsor of the terrorist acts. One can only approach the truth if one sees through this morass of deception.

The state is in a struggle for its life. The truth is its mortal enemy. So it must use all its resources to protect its lie. Eventually it will succumb. But it will be very dangerous to those who demand the truth, and will treat them as its mortal enemies. As long as the 911 lie lives, the state will expand its power to protect it. Once it has told a huge lie, the truth and the state cannot coexist. An excellent example of this was Nazi Germany. Another excellent example was the Soviet Union. Both succumbed to their inability to protect their lies.

If you want to live in a better world, it is not necessary to take up arms against the state, although you may need arms to protect yourself. It is only necessary to stop believing their lies. They cannot force you to believe a lie. You have to do that on your own volition. Don't volunteer. Turn off the Teevee. Read books about Freedom instead. The truth will set you free. So will a recognition of its absence. It doesn’t matter how they did 911. It only matters that they lied about it.

Hatha

VX1
22nd August 2012, 07:34 AM
Extremely powerful piece, Hatha; something I want to read many times over to really get it. I've spent so many years connecting the nearly endless dots of info about 9/11 (with great help from you, PatCo, DMac, etc.) to the point to where I find it difficult to even know where to start when relating that information to others still asleep on the subject; they quickly get lost and revert back to the “safety” of believing the lie. Well, it’s easy to demonstrate, without delving deep into the details, that the government is lying and covering it up, and that the subject is completely taboo to discuss in their media, so a good place for someone to start is simply an acknowledgement that that establishes complicity.

This piece also touches on the Hegelian Dialectic, or how the government must rule by lies and fear, creating problems to produce the fear reaction, in order so they may implement their pre-conspired “solution”. This only works if enough people believe their lies, but all that is breaking down. Just look at the comments at the bottom of any online MSM propaganda piece these days, such as Yahoo news. A few years ago, you’d see a comment here and there of people awake and speaking the truth, but they were drowned-out by nonsensical sheepish posts, whereas these days, at least half the comments seem to be from people who have educated themselves and see through the lies… or are at least highly skeptical of the propaganda. That’s a great sign, but what we’re really starting to see is, if the government can’t rule by lies, it will revert back to the old fashioned way, and that is through brute force. Let’s hope that this article is correct, that this next phase of overt tyranny is only the temporary death throes, and not the permanent state of affairs.

“It doesn’t matter how they did 911. It only matters that they lied about it.”

Hatha Sunahara
22nd August 2012, 09:13 AM
This argument reduces 911 to one simple issue that everyone can get behind: that the government is involved in a massive fraud and lying about it. It simplifies 911 down to it's essence.

Hatha

madfranks
22nd August 2012, 09:56 AM
I disagree with this statement:

All the 911 truthers are irrelevant. They are arguing theories that cannot be proved.

What do you mean we're all irrelevant? Without the truthers out there the only story in existence would be the official story. And theories that cannot be proved? You mean the "theories" of the eyewitnesses who saw and heard explosions? You mean the "theories" of video evidence of free fall collapse and molten steel?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the premise that simplifying the message is an effective way to promote it, but you can't just disregard all the evidence that's been built up and published over the past decade as irrelevant!

VX1
22nd August 2012, 11:05 AM
I disagree with this statement:

All the 911 truthers are irrelevant. They are arguing theories that cannot be proved.

What do you mean we're all irrelevant? Without the truthers out there the only story in existence would be the official story. And theories that cannot be proved? You mean the "theories" of the eyewitnesses who saw and heard explosions? You mean the "theories" of video evidence of free fall collapse and molten steel?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the premise that simplifying the message is an effective way to promote it, but you can't just disregard all the evidence that's been built up and published over the past decade as irrelevant!

Yeah, I glossed over that the first time. Taken out of the context of what he was saying and read by itself, it is a ridiculous statement that I'd hope no one here agrees with, but put back into paragraph, I read it as "it's just more important to first understand that the government is complicit; get people past that argument". It is true that sometimes theories are argued that can't be proved, which can poison the well, but on the other hand, there are absolute facts which stand on their own, such as releasing the "Dancing Israelis".

Hatha Sunahara
22nd August 2012, 08:02 PM
I think what 'irrelevant' means is that the 911 truthers get stuck on theories about how 911 was done--such as mini nukes, big nukes (my favorite) directed energy beams, no planes, holograms--you may have compiled a list of all these theories.

They would be more relevant if they asked direct, simple questions. Questions like Why was the debris of the buildings disposed of so quickly? Why did they prohibit geiger counters on ground zero? Why did the government treat the families of the victims as they did? Why has the government not prosecuted anyone for this crime? Where is the airplane debris? Why did the 911 Commission do such a sloppy job investigating? Why did they delay forming the commission for more than a year?

Why not focus attention on the government's behavior? That is something everyone can observe and document, and even agere on if it is factual. And why is the government actively suppressing the discovery of the truth. Time to switch gears on the 911 case.

Hatha