PDA

View Full Version : The Great Ag's thoughts on Aliens

TheNocturnalEgyptian
29th August 2012, 07:27 PM
Going through my old emails. Here is one of the last PM's I received on GiM1. I post it now because I don't want it to be lost. Bear in mind that I have entertained this theory myself, but I am not making any official statements about what I personally believe.

This is the message that was sent:
Hey, NOE:

Sorry for the delay in responding. Life just seems to work out like that and it is not easy to write 4.5 pages of crap for you to read.

Below is my version of Life, The Universe and Everything.

To better understand this essay, keep in mind these following 4 assumptions:
1. All matter in the universe is composed of energy, even inert matter, e.g. rocks.

2. I suck at symbolism. If a symbol can mean one thing, it can mean 1000 other things. Consequently, I tend to take people and ideas at face value and any deeper meanings ascribed are based upon my own ideas and as such are subject to constant revision.

3. Any idea the human mind can perceive can be manifested in reality.

4. Since most of the ideas that follow these assumptions CANNOT be empirically tested, it is best to assume they are utter and complete bullshit and to draw your own conclusions.

Life, Universe and Everything according to The Great Ag.

The Beginnings of Humanity:
It is my opinion that humanity, as we know it today, is a direct result of intervention by aliens. It is more probable that aliens were a part of our history than it is probable that disparate groups, oceans apart, could have developed similar stories and myths independently.

Prior to alien intervention, the Earth was inhabited by humanoids called Neanderthals. Oddly enough, they lived during the last ice age and experienced the receding glaciers, and yet were not blamed for the global warming that melted them. When the aliens came to Earth, for whatever reason, they decided they needed a workforce to do manual labor. Neanderthals were quite strong, evolution made them so, but had limited reasoning abilities. As such, they were good for manual labor but lacked the skills to overcome unforeseen difficulties. Also, even a well-trained Neanderthal could become vicious in an instant, much like a trained tiger (see Sigfried and Roy tiger incident 10/2003). Strict supervision was required with diminishing results. Something better was needed. Enter homo-sapiens-sapiens (US). The aliens were able to genetically create, from their own bodies, human bodies. These bodies were nothing more animatons. To animate or give life to the bodies, they aliens created them in such a way to allow souls to inhabit the bodies. Souls, a type of energy resonating at or near the same frequency(ies) that created the universe, give bodies life, the ability to cogitate, create extraordinary messes and solve them. Independent thought could be harnessed and used for their own needs. Therein lies the problem. The human body, without the soul, vibrates at a much lower frequency which is why most people rarely enjoy life to the fullest. They spend too much time dealing with baser emotions. The soul, because it vibrates with the same frequency(ies) as the big bang, a higher frequency than human bodies, wants to lift up lower frequencies. Higher frequencies are associated with concepts of freedom and personal responsibility (see Power Vs Force by David Hawkins).

What proof exists for the above paragraph? From the Holy Bible, Old Testament,

From Genesis 1:26 and 2:7

26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." Who is “Us?” More than one God? But the Bible is about monotheism. Genisis 2:7 7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. . The gods made man in their own image. Sumerian tablets are more descriptive of the medical process of creating humans. The “breath of life” represents the soul entering the body.

The aliens created a work force for their own purposes. They gods even consecrated with their creations, see Genesis 6:1-4 1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal [b] ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years." 4 The Nephilim? were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

If the gods were mating with humans, it is logical to assume ideas were exchanged about life, the universe and everything. It seem rather chummy and humanity enjoyed a close relationship with the gods. . .marriage included, and was quite prosperous, even to the point of becoming gods themselves. The gods did not like this and made sure it could not happen again. Genesis 6:1 Tower of Babel

The Tower of Babel
1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As men moved eastward, [a] they found a plain in Shinar [b] and settled there.

3 They said to each other, "Come, let's make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth."

5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building. 6 The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."

8 So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel ecause there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

It is my opinion that the “tower” being built was infact a ship to navigate space. A stone tower could not upset the gods. No, the tower had to be something more. Hence the idea of somesort of rocket to reach into the skies. Humanity, in its collective, had in effect become one. Notice verse 6, “If as one people speaking the same tongue. . .“ Is this not what all major religions are trying to do? Bring all people together? We had that and the “gods” were threatened. Look at what they said, “then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. . .” We had it going on back then, creativity, intelligence, communication, imagination and the capacity to fuse it all together synergistically. We had forgotten our place. We were merely livestock or a most favored pet.

The gods did not appreciate our success and desire to grow. Their reaction was barbaric,

“Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.” The gods scattered humanity over the world and confused the languages.

Should we believe a homogenous group of people (one tongue) would quietly and voluntarily allow themselves to be separated and scattered? No. The gods had to complete their actions with violence. Consequently we should worship them? That is the belief we are told from day one. Mankind is imperfect, fragile, violent - a born sinner. Humanity has never recovered from this singular event.

The gods continued to interact with humans but not on the same level as before. Mankind was seen strictly as a work force. This was the time of the Babylonians and Egyptians.

Sometime thereafter, the gods stopped interacting with humanity on a large scale. At least not openly as they did before. I do not believe the aliens left Earth. Instead they went underground for their own reasons. I think they still interact with humanity through the upper echelons of the secret societies. If the aliens have left and there is no more contact, the secret societies would gradually lose membership and cease to exist. Such groups as the bilderburgers, high level masonary to name a couple continue to attract members.

I think the aliens who masqueraded as gods in our pre-history, continue to repress humanity for their own benefit. It is them who are the hidden hand in our past, present and tragically future.

For milennia a force has existed to keep humanity from learning its heritage, its connection to higher energies. Religions, which propose to unite humanity, infact work to divide us and keep us from realizing our potential. Because homosapiens-sapien bodies were created to attract souls and since souls resonate at frequencies at or near the frequencies of God, this energy wants to raise lower energies. When humans are connected to the higher, spiritual energies, anything we envision we can manifest. Generational problems of poverty, hunger, shelter will cease once we understand who and what we are. New technologies will arise in harmony with this philosophy. As long as we are distracted, we cannot realize our potential. If we were not distracted, we would become ONE PEOPLE, ONE LANGUAGE and solve all of the problems we have been given by the aliens.

Remember to apply the four assumptions to this essay, especially #4.
Make your own decisions.

DMac
30th August 2012, 09:13 AM
^scientology in a nutshell. It makes sense that great Ag and skyvike have been allies for many years.

Gaillo
30th August 2012, 03:38 PM
Aliens: The new "religion" meant to put a veneer of repectibility and scientific credibility onto the age-old nonsensical belief in supernatural beings.

I will be the FIRST to agree that with the vast nature of our universe, intelligent extraterrestrial life UNDOUBTABLY exists. However, it is almost ludicrously laughable to propose that even if they could, somehow, cross the unimaginably vast distances involved in interstellar travel, they would spend their time here butchering cows, playing with human/alien hybrid fetuses, probing anuses, playing "chicken" with fighter jets, abducting people then returning them with intact memories of the experience, and doing clandestine back-room deals with this planet's fucked up political organizations.

Almost as laughable as the "sky bully" and his host of angelic hired goons.

Serpo
30th August 2012, 03:51 PM
intelligent life has yet to be found anywhere...............................;D

Santa
30th August 2012, 04:06 PM
probing anuses,
What? You deny the high art of intergalactic anus probing? But what if these aliens came out of a black hole?

vacuum
30th August 2012, 05:10 PM
Aliens: The new "religion" meant to put a veneer of repectibility and scientific credibility onto the age-old nonsensical belief in supernatural beings.

I will be the FIRST to agree that with the vast nature of our universe, intelligent extraterrestrial life UNDOUBTABLY exists. However, it is almost ludicrously laughable to propose that even if they could, somehow, cross the unimaginably vast distances involved in interstellar travel, they would spend their time here butchering cows, playing with human/alien hybrid fetuses, probing anuses, playing "chicken" with fighter jets, abducting people then returning them with intact memories of the experience, and doing clandestine back-room deals with this planet's fucked up political organizations.

Almost as laughable as the "sky bully" and his host of angelic hired goons.

One thing that is never properly discussed is alien motivation. It always seems to be taken for granted that we assume aliens would think like us and therefore want one thing or another based on hypotheses we come up with based on the evidence. This goes both ways. People who love aliens say they want to help us achieve world peace or give us technology. People who hate aliens say they want to control us, kill us, breed with us or whatever. Other people discount aliens on the premise that the stuff they do seems stupid.

The underlying assumption that is always made is that we could even understand their motivation in the first place. Does your dog understand your motivation for teaching him tricks or to play fetch? All he understands is the dog treat. Does your dog understand it when he's tormented or scolded for no reason, then seconds later is petted and given a treat? Dogs cannot comprehend our motivation...it's not possible for them 90% of the time. Monkeys on the other hand are probably better able to understand the motivations our behavior. Maybe they can understand 40% of it. Insects understand about 0%. In fact, they aren't even aware of us.

In the same way, we can't blindly assume that we can necessarily understand the motivation of some other more advanced species. We have to include the possibility that it isn't possible for us. Also, we're most likely to be able to observe the ETs that are closer to us more easily. The super advanced ETs will probably not be as perceptible to us.

The fact that we aren't really even having this discussion just shows us our own ignorance. Once we discuss this, then at least we'll know what we don't know. That would be a good first step.

Cebu_4_2
30th August 2012, 10:45 PM
The fact that we aren't really even having this discussion just shows us our own ignorance. Once we discuss this, then at least we'll know what we don't know. That would be a good first step.

Man I must be fucked up... WTF? Perhaps I am not the one fucked up here?

StreetsOfGold
30th August 2012, 11:02 PM
In the late 1960's through the early 1980's a series of books were introduced in the form of comics to saturate the minds of impressionable young people. They were called CREEPY, ERIE and later on VAMPRILLA, Published by Warren.
It you observe the covers and context throughout the years, here is what you get

Early years.....Dracula, Frankenstein, wolfman, the mummy ect.
soon this starting getting more graphic and mentions of DEMONS from HELL started popping up in issues. Witches and necromancers with various other satanic occult subjects.....then a dramatic shift
ALIENS
Aliens started becoming the subject along with the vampires, witches and warlocks. There were even whole issues dedicated just to ALIENS.

ALIENS are nothing more than the "new" devils. This time they are using the "We came from space" THEME to fool those who do not know the Lord. It was done before the flood and it's being done again. The MIXING of their seed with man AND BEAST

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

So many here like to think they are so smart in knowing what the "elite" are doing (and for the most part I do not disagree) but if you don't get THIS, it won't matter about ALL the rest.

Jesus died for your sins and was buried and rose the 3rd day according to the scriptures. If you accept his sacrifice for your sins, he'll TAKE YOU and you will not be left on this earth for the coming disaster (the tribulation) period and will get a home in heaven.

vacuum
30th August 2012, 11:03 PM
Man I must be fucked up... WTF? Perhaps I am not the one fucked up here?
All I'm saying is that many times in scientific and religious ideas we (humanity) fail to question the fundamental assumptions we make. Once we do, we are back on the path to truth. It's kind of like how "none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who believe they are free", how you can't wake up unless you realize you are asleep, or how you can't learn something new if you think you already know everything.

General of Darkness
30th August 2012, 11:04 PM
^scientology in a nutshell. It makes sense that great ag and skyvike have been allies for many years.

fucking bingo dmac.

Also, my opinion on the subject. The human race began somewhere around 20,000+ thousands of years ago. Our DNA is very similar, but we're all very distinctive in nature. Asians have slanted eyes because of thousands and thousands of years of blinding Sun light reflecting off the snow etc etc. The human race isn't a singular race made from aliens, it's based on thousands of years evolution. We're all distinctive in design, and that design was built by our environment. Why are Ethiopians the best long distance runners on the planet? They're genetically coded that way over thousands of years of evolution, the ones that couldn't run long for a period time either died and weren't considered good enough by the females to breed with. It's just that simple.

I have many thoughts on this subject which I can back by behavior, that transcends environment, but I'm tired.

EE_
31st August 2012, 04:43 AM
You don't have to look that hard to see an alien...just go to the mirror.

We are more alien then human

Most of the cells in your body are not your own, nor are they even human. They are bacterial. From the invisible strands of fungi waiting to sprout between our toes, to the kilogram of bacterial matter in our guts, we are best viewed as walking "superorganisms," highly complex conglomerations of human cells, bacteria, fungi and viruses.

More than 500 different species of bacteria exist in our bodies, making up more than 100 trillion cells. Because our bodies are made of only some several trillion human cells, we are somewhat outnumbered by the aliens. It follows that most of the genes in our bodies are from bacteria, too.

http://www.wired.com/medtech/health/news/2004/10/65252

BACTERIA, VIRUSES and FUNGUS (mold, yeasts) are ALL in the very broad parasite catagory.
70% of all parasites that can live in the human body are MICROSCOPIC - only 30% are visible to the naked eye.

There are four classifications of parasites. 30% live in our digestive systems while the other 70% live all over our bodies including, the blood, and all organs including the brain and even in our eyes and sinus cavities. There are over 1,000 types of parasites in these four classes that can live in the human body.