PDA

View Full Version : here is PROOF that the RNC was a massive fraud/dog-and-pony show:

sirgonzo420
31st August 2012, 05:40 AM
I thought it was entertaining...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77W5OKStO5s

http://s18.postimage.org/6dfhmbl55/eastwood_chair2.jpg

madfranks
31st August 2012, 06:02 AM
"These rules will provide an strong government framework...?" Really? Even the GOP doesn't understand basic grammar?

Libertytree
31st August 2012, 07:01 AM
"These rules will provide an strong government framework...?" Really? Even the GOP doesn't understand basic grammar?

When they don't even understand right from wrong, grammar seems a bit of a reach.

General of Darkness
31st August 2012, 08:06 AM
That video makes me very sad. :(

JohnQPublic
31st August 2012, 08:19 AM

It should make you very mad. The whole thing was scripted, and we knew it from the beginning.

iOWNme
31st August 2012, 09:11 AM
You mean this was all predetermined beforehand? NO WAY. Not in America! I saw the flag outside the convention and i even heard the national anthem being played. Heck they even had Clint Eastwood give a speech and he is as Americana as you can get! So it is obvious this glorious Republic is doing fine and is intact.

We just have a small group of 'right wing conspiracy theorist' that have delusions of a corporate control grid and the implementaion of a One World Government. This 'NWO' will abolish nation states, and remove the direct accountability to the people at their local levels. It will control both parties from within and allow foreign Oligarchs to run and control the lives of the American people.

But dont worry, that will NEVER happen!

Libertytree
31st August 2012, 09:21 AM
You mean this was all predetermined beforehand? NO WAY. Not in America! I saw the flag outside the convention and i even heard the national anthem being played. Heck they even had Clint Eastwood give a speech and he is as Americana as you can get! So it is obvious this glorious Republic is doing fine and is intact.

We just have a small group of 'right wing conspiracy theorist' that have delusions of a corporate control grid and the implementaion of a One World Government. This 'NWO' will abolish nation states, and remove the direct accountability to the people at their local levels. It will control both parties from within and allow foreign Oligarchs to run and control the lives of the American people.

But dont worry, that will NEVER happen!

What in the world would give anybody those idea's?

sirgonzo420
31st August 2012, 10:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B39W91O-rUg

At around 6:20 - 6:40 a microphone gets cuts off right before Ron Paul's name is said, and someone can be overheard congratulating the person controlling the mic.

midnight rambler
31st August 2012, 11:21 AM
At around 6:20 - 6:40 a microphone gets cuts off right before Ron Paul's name is said, and someone can be overheard congratulating the person controlling the mic.

One can take solace in nothing that karma will ultimately deal with those jackasses in the near term. hahahahaha

JohnQPublic
31st August 2012, 11:41 AM
One can take solace in nothing that karma will ultimately deal with those jackasses in the near term. hahahahaha

karma won't do jack. They have been doing this for decades, and getting away with it. Only direct action will do something. I do think Mitt has lost this one, though, and partially because of the way he and the Republican Party operated, and the fact that enough people directly saw how they operated (like a mafia).

Sparky
31st August 2012, 11:46 AM
I have a feeling that they won't be showing these videos in high school American Civics classes across the country. Assuming, of course, that some high schools still teach American Civics.

midnight rambler
31st August 2012, 12:21 PM
karma won't do jack. They have been doing this for decades, and getting away with it.

I'm referring specifically to the useful idiots and there I think you're wrong. They have the most invested in their cherished delusions and their day of reckoning is just 'round the corner. This illusion cannot possibly persist, something's gonna POP.

Hatha Sunahara
31st August 2012, 12:39 PM
These are the people who you voted for in high school to be a part of the student government. It was all scripted back then, and nothing has changed, except today they have teleprompters. Everything that gets public exposure is scripted. Anyone who goes 'off script' gets disciplined real fast. All the MSM news is scripted. If you work for a corporation, most large meetings are scripted. There is no room for spontaneity, which to these people means a loss of control. You can't run a dictatorship unless everyone is on the same page. Remember that girl in Oklahoma City who spontaneously went off script and used the word 'hell' in her valedictorian speech? Why is anyone surprised about this?

Hatha

Horn
31st August 2012, 01:23 PM
Should Republicans change their name to the "Redcoat" Party, and say "We want our class system...?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120822062231AAfhJW0