PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Fools Staggering in Vomit

Katmandu
2nd September 2012, 03:31 PM
Posted by Arctic Patriot at Sunday, September 02, 2012
Drunken Fools Staggering in Vomit

Some excerpts from the article:

Go ahead, vote for a man who continues to display totalitarian, change-the-rules-to-suit-the-moment tendencies.

The sad thing is, many folks probably thought I was referring to Obama.

Have at it though. Really. Vote for the Trotskyite and congratulate yourself in not having voted for Lenin. Good job. That's gold star territory. Continue to ignore the man's past record as a civil magistrate, continue to ignore his big-government perspective, continue to pretend he is in any way at all preferable to Barack Obama.

It's not liberty vs. tyranny. It's not freedom vs. big government. It's not even Democrat vs. Republican. It is Lenin vs. Trotsky.

This is NOT the most important election evah. The most important election evah is what you decide to do in the next minute. The next hour. The next day.

So, in November? Count me out of the party. I do not believe I can, in good conscience, vote for either of these two candidates in November.

There is no solution for this nation outside of a return to God.

Your time in November would be much better spent either writing in a candidate of your choice, or better yet, spent on one's knees in personal and national repentance, and in seeking out God's will, His Law, His commandments.

Here's where my conviction starts. Maybe I should shut my over-sized virtual mouth and get on my knees instead of blogging about this stuff.

If there is one characteristic that all of the US' "leaders" and "wise men" share in common, it is this- they are all staggering around like drunken men in their vomit.

There are no wise men leading our nation. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

The US' voters and political system will harbor no wise men in the current political system. If one happens to make it through the cracks, he is not long in staying.

It just might be that this nation has been given over to judgment- given over to receive exactly what it desires.

Drunken fools, lacking judgment and wisdom, staggering around in their own vomit. Voters and citizens? We're like dogs, eagerly lapping up our vomit and that of our masters, and enjoying it as if we were doing something "good".

Given over to one's desires... That is, among all places, the most fearful place to be.

Repent.

Stand and do not bend.

Resist.