PDA

View Full Version : New Silver Liberation Army rounds

Glass
4th September 2012, 04:57 AM
Max Keiser or someone associated with him is close to releasing SLA silver rounds in the ongoing fight to deal blows to JP Morgan.

The mint is a ‘go’ for the first 100,000 rounds of the SLA’s new weapon against banksters…

http://maxkeiser.com/2012/09/04/the-mint-go-first-100000-rounds-slas-new-weapon-banksters/

I can't link the image so thats the page. Doesn't look round to me.

Twisted Titan
4th September 2012, 05:11 AM
Meh......

I guess they are okay but honestly I can't stand Max miser. I have listened to only a scant few interviews and never one entirely .

Something about that man gets my hackles up.

There is a oilyness about him I can't place my finger on but I despise him as much as Alex jones

Glass
4th September 2012, 05:21 AM
I usually watch his shows. The 1st half anyways. Don't always stay for the guest. Some of his analogies are very good. The last 2 episodes included some good observations. I used to cringe at the rants. Now I find them a chuckle. I liked the Silver Liberation thing when it had momentum. I tried to add this to the sticky but that seems to be locked.

These guys are just a new flavour of shock jock, jamming a buck where they can. Let's face it, we're old hands at this now so this stuff is not really for us. It's for the ones yet to wake up or waking up now. Need to keep an eye on what these guys are telling them.

Golden
4th September 2012, 05:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/frizshizzle
http://frizshizzle.blogspot.com/
http://unripeintellect.wordpress.com/

DMac
4th September 2012, 06:35 AM
I usually watch his shows. The 1st half anyways. Don't always stay for the guest. Some of his analogies are very good. The last 2 episodes included some good observations. I used to cringe at the rants. Now I find them a chuckle. I liked the Silver Liberation thing when it had momentum. I tried to add this to the sticky but that seems to be locked.

These guys are just a new flavour of shock jock, jamming a buck where they can. Let's face it, we're old hands at this now so this stuff is not really for us. It's for the ones yet to wake up or waking up now. Need to keep an eye on what these guys are telling them.

Good points Glass

chad
4th September 2012, 08:50 AM
listened to max on aj yesterday. keiser said for sure there is a 2008 style collapse coming in the next 6 months. aj called him on it, and keiser said he is standing firm on his prediction. i have noted that keiser is usually correct in his predictions.

Horn
4th September 2012, 08:56 AM
Are those red & green Crosshairs I see on that coin?

Glass
4th September 2012, 09:54 AM

yes they are. What does that symbolize? I posted it wondering if there was any symbology in that design. Remembering back to the minuteman I figured someone here would see something if there was something there.

madfranks
4th September 2012, 10:52 AM

That image is from a computer screen of the 3D model of the coin. Those "crosshairs" are the X/Y/Z axes in the model space.

Gaillo
4th September 2012, 11:53 AM
listened to max on aj yesterday. keiser said for sure there is a 2008 style collapse coming in the next 6 months. aj called him on it, and keiser said he is standing firm on his prediction. i have noted that keiser is usually correct in his predictions.

It's always 6 months away... until it isn't! :o

chad
4th September 2012, 11:58 AM
what i find interesting is that i have never heard keiser make a time prediction before. he always says the "i don't know could be 6 months, could be a year, could 2 years, but it's coming" bit. this time he was firm on "six months, by spring."

mamboni
4th September 2012, 12:02 PM
yes they are. What does that symbolize? I posted it wondering if there was any symbology in that design. Remembering back to the minuteman I figured someone here would see something if there was something there.

Frickin' Masonic Eye!!!;D